Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement (131461 Views)

“Why Niger Delta Will Vote Buhari For Second Term In 2019” – Richard Kpodoh / Niger Deltans Protest "Intimidation Of Jonathan By Buhari, DSS & EFCC" (Pics) / Could This Be Why @Niger Delta Avengers Are Blowing Up Pipelines?(Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Ikechu10: 8:20pm On Nov 21, 2016
pazienza:

Your Igbophobia only becomes an advantage to you, when we have millions of Igbo youths out there unaware of your Igbophobia. This would explain why some of them were drawing those naive maps.

People like me Are here to sensitize them and ensure they develop a hatred towards you and your ilk so concentrated that the devil himself would tremble.

There is a reason why you lots are called minorities, it means your Are inconsequential but can become consequential if ignored.

See yourself as a mosquito, could easily be killed by a human if he recognizes the threat it poses, but if ignored can even kill the human. You are that mosquito, Ndigbo are that human, all we need do is recognise your threat, then clap with you squeezed in the space between our hands, and just like that, you are gone!
Simple.

I HIGHLY HIGHLY doubt mathy001 is urhobo!!!! As I read his comments, it beyond obvious he's what not he claims. When I checked his ID and the account was created in 2010 but his only comment on NL is this thread was all I needed.

Dude, as you know, I'm deltan igbo....I grew up around urhobo. Lived with those ppl all my life so I know them. They are igbo phobic but that dude comments is that of either a yoruba, hausa, ijaw or edo, not urhobo. Urhobo for one will never wish death on anybody trust on this. Even during biafra, despite alot of ppl accuse them on partaking on killings of igbo during the war...they actually didn't, the edo in their community did

The fact the dude kept saying, we are shaping our cutlass especially and looking at igbo to cut when war is more than enough. The Urhobo gives two rats ass about Igbo or even waiting on a conflict with igbo. Those niggas are busy preparing for ijaws and iteskiri to even mind igbo.
In addition, the Nigga also kept screaming igbo phobic is real and we'll gang up to kill igbo.

Dude, quote me on this ANYDAY....that man is as urhobo or deltan as I am Chinese.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by pazienza(m): 8:20pm On Nov 21, 2016
OMAR12:
I presume this is the map u want?

Something close to that, give or take.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by mathy001: 8:22pm On Nov 21, 2016
Funnicator:

Look at you making mouth, so if you kill that innocent man and his kinsmen in SE descend on your tiny Urhobo village, you will just be vanquished in a day!

Learn to pick your opponents wisely. Okpara is an Igbo word, choke on the truth! Nobody is needy of your deceitful support. Your Urhobo is too inconsequential and practically useless.

See this one here. Nor be to talk am online. Come kokori come talk am na.

Only KOKORI village shook DELTA STATE when KELVIN was at the helms of the power at the UNDERWORLD. The number of guns in KOKORI is enough to level every single IGBO man dead or alive.!

Come first make we see una. Na me go personally kill that Igbo man when it happens. His name is Chukwueku Obiora. If you know him,. tell him to sleep with one eye open. I wan see wetin Igbo go do wen he die.

Because when dem de kill una people for North, anything don happen before... Yeye chest beaters.

Una die here today. Na me with una.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by pazienza(m): 8:23pm On Nov 21, 2016
Ikechu10:

I HIGHLY HIGHLY doubt mathy001 is urhobo!!!! As I read his comments, it beyond obvious he's what not he claims. When I checked his ID and the account was created in 2010 but his only comment on NL is this thread was all I needed.

Dude, as you know, I'm deltan igbo....I grew up around urhobo. Lived with those ppl all my life so I know them. They are igbo phobic but that dude comments is that of either a yoruba, hausa, ijaw or edo, not urhobo. Urhobo for one will never wish death on anybody trust on this. Even during biafra, despite alot of ppl accuse them on partaking on killings of igbo during the war...they actually didn't, the edo in their community did

The fact the dude kept saying, we are shaping our cutlass especially and looking at igbo to cut when war is more than enough. The Urhobo gives two rats ass about Igbo or even waiting on a conflict with igbo. Those niggas are busy preparing for ijaws and iteskiri to even mind igbo.
In addition, the Nigga also kept screaming igbo phobic is real and we'll gang up to kill igbo.

Dude, quote me on this ANYDAY....that man is as urhobo or deltan as I am Chinese.

He is Urhobo. His alternate account is frathymathy. Look it up. He is always fond of opening Igbophobic threads that have a way of hitting the front page.

He also has another account he uses to claim to be an Anioma lady and try to speak against SE.

4 Likes

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by mathy001: 8:24pm On Nov 21, 2016
Ikechu10:

My name is Oghenerukevwe Matthew Osiruemu from Kokori. I am from the Oniarah family in Kokori. My mother is from Eregbe quarters in Okpara Inland. I am a full blooded URhobo boy. Find out about me. nor be joke. I don kill people before and I will again.

Mevwo'hwo r'Urhobo denden.

I am ready to lead the revolution to kill all Igbos once and for all. Una own don do.

2 Likes

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Ngozi123(f): 8:24pm On Nov 21, 2016
Funnicator:

A homogenous, smaller country is good enough; in that official language can easily be the local language and wealth is easily passed around the tiny land mass, but these are people we have shared one region with in the absence of internal conflict in then Eastern region, I don't think that is still not possible, if we can leverage on common grounds.

Let me be open now, I'm domiciled in Uyo, and one reason I didn't suspect his origin is because every of his allegations here, are stuffs I hear from ears of Ak/Crs people. One girl I'm dating from Ikot ekpene told me when she was little, his father warned them all never to have anything to do with Igbo men because they are cheats and liars, this was how many of them were raised, Igbophobism is imbibed in them in their childhood and it sticks till adulthood, majority of them here in Aks are openly Igbophobic, they can manage to relate with you personally but at mention of Biafra they will act paranoid and descend on you if you allign akwa ibom state with it.

I understand your point, but we lay all cards bare and if they still decide to reject, fine. An Ijaw dominated SS will become disastrous to them. Everything they feared and imagined in Igbo domination will be carefully implemented and orchestrated by the deceitful Ijaws.
To IPOB, more effort should be geared towards enlightening Igbo's of Rivers state, Delta and southern Benue. Ikwerre's are lost cause.

Thank you for mentioning this. It's very difficult to rid yourself of a trait learned from childhood, particularly one that has been prevalent in your family for generations. I neither have the patience nor the desire to try and wean it out of these people and I don't know why any Igbo person should.

We really need to put ourselves, and our children, first in this matter. Do you want your children to grow up in a country where they can't even be proud of their heritage just because one of their classmates feels intimidated by their supposed 'show of dominance'? Do you want your children to constantly have to deal with what we call 'ethnic politics', where if they happen to prefer an Igbo candidate to a minority one, they are instantly branded a tribalist? I certainly don't. I want to live in a country where I won't have to walk on eggshells and monitor my behaviour just because I am Igbo. I want to live in a country free of Igbophobia and that can only be done in a homogeneous country. Of course, those who want to join without having to be persuaded are clearly not Igbophobic and would thus be welcome but my point still stands.

Btw, I'm sorry about your girlfriend's family. I hope that you two still make it despite her father's attitude towards the Igbos undecided.

3 Likes

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by mathy001: 8:25pm On Nov 21, 2016
pazienza:

He is Urhobo. His alternate account is frathymathy. Look it up. He is always fond of opening Igbophobic threads that have a way of hitting the front page.

He also has another account he uses to claim to be an Anioma lady and try to speak against SE.

Like Ive always said, Jasysandra is an ANIOMA girl. Her name is Awele. I won't even argue with you on this.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Ikechu10: 8:25pm On Nov 21, 2016
mathy001:

[size=18pt]We prefer IJAW domination than IGBO domination. Ijaws are not proud people. They dont take what is not theirs[/size].

Pazienza and co

This is all you need to know this Nigga is NOT Urhobo!!!!!! Trust on this!!!!

I will not be surprised at all, if he's ijaw

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 21, 2016
mathy001:

See this one here. Nor be to talk am online. Come kokori come talk am na.

Only KOKORI village shook DELTA STATE when KELVIN was at the helms of the power at the UNDERWORLD. The number of guns in KOKORI is enough to level every single IGBO man dead or alive.!

Come first make we see una. Na me go personally kill that Igbo man when it happens. His name is Chukwueku Obiora. If you know him,. tell him to sleep with one eye open. I wan see wetin Igbo go do wen he die.

Because when dem de kill una people for North, anything don happen before... Yeye chest beaters.

Una die here today. Na me with una.

Go and sleep. You're high on local "coke". Minority like you?
*waves a hand*.

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by mathy001: 8:27pm On Nov 21, 2016
Ikechu10:

Pazienza and co

mathy001:

My name is Oghenerukevwe Osiruemu from Kokori. I am from the Oniarah family in Kokori. My mother is from Eregbe quarters in Okpara Inland. I am a full blooded URhobo boy. Find out about me. nor be joke. I don kill people before and I will again.
I am ready to lead the revolution to kill all Igbos once and for all. Una own don do.

See this ozue o. You think say here na Asaba wey una fit get mouth abi.

I know you well and I don mark u down. Hungry Oshimili boy.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Ngozi123(f): 8:27pm On Nov 21, 2016
mathy001:

We are minorities, not because we choose to be but because there are larger groups around who keep reminding us of that and of these groups, IGBO is NUMBER 1!

Like I said, IGBOPHOBIA is REAL, just as URHOBOPHOBIA is. Water for water, blood for blood.

I have never seen any IGBO youth online talking about peace apart from Ngozi123 who has always maintained Igbo first and Igbo alone on this thread (things that breed peace). I have never seen any Igbo youth contented with their own. I have never seen any IGBO youth online trying to build bridges. They give us more and more reason to hate Ndiigbo and hate, we will!

There's actually been quite a few on this thread who've maintained an 'Igbo first' position. Perhaps you didn't see their posts.

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by pazienza(m): 8:29pm On Nov 21, 2016
Ikechu10:

Pazienza and co

This is his main handle:https://www.nairaland.com/fratermathy

He is Urhobo.

You have to understand that Igbophobia is often fueled by irrational delusional reasons thrown up to conceal deep seated resentment of the very core traits of the average Igbo man, which are then mis represented to align with these groups paranoid delusions.

Igbophobic beings are not rational beings, don't be surprised by those his comments.

I have heard worst debating with Igbophobic elements in Facebook pages of these groups.

2 Likes

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by mathy001: 8:29pm On Nov 21, 2016
Funnicator:

Go and sleep. You're high on local "coke". Minority like you?
*waves a hand*.

Yes o. Better crack coke, straight from MEchanic village in Warri.

Better warn your brothers well o. Agbassa juju de hungry for Igbo blood like seriously and that Ikechukwu is my first target. He is closer to me.

I want war to happen. I wan see wetin igbos go do. Na to de rake?

I nor be Yoruba man wey go de follow una do eenie eenie manie mo.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 21, 2016
Ngozi123:

Thank you for mentioning this. It's very difficult to rid yourself of a trait learned from childhood, particularly one that has been prevalent in your family for generations. I neither have the patience nor the desire to try and wean it out of these people and I don't know why any Igbo person should.

We really need to put ourselves, and our children, first in this matter. Do you want your children to grow up in a country where they can't even be proud of their heritage just because one of their classmates feels intimidated by their supposed 'show of dominance'? Do you want your children to constantly have to deal with what we call 'ethnic politics', where if they happen to prefer an Igbo candidate to a minority one, they instantly branded a tribalist? I certainly don't. I want to live in a country where I won't have to walk on eggshells and monitor my behaviour just because I am Igbo. I want to live in a country free of Igbophobia and that can only be done in a homogeneous country. Of course, those who want to join without having to be persuaded are clearly not Igbophobic and would thus be welcome but my point still stands.

Btw, I'm sorry about your girlfriend's family. I hope that you two still make it despite her father's attitude towards the Igbos undecided.

Thanks for your concern, we are together, although without her parents' knowledge; guess in this situation there is no idea of marriage.

I understand your point, it is just sad Nnamdi Kanu doesn't see it that way. He is coming off as another Zik with One Naijeria mantra, but in this occasion, one Biafra/Eastern region. If he could drop the idea to an homogenous nation, all the better. I've also noticed foreign papers regarding Biafra campaign as a South East affair, they have already divided the former Eastern region.

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by mathy001: 8:31pm On Nov 21, 2016
pazienza:

He is Urhobo.

You have to understand that Igbophobia is often fueled by irrational delusional reason thrown up to conceal deep seated resentment of the very core traits of the average Igbo man.

Igbophobic beings are not rational beings, don't be surprised by those his comments.

I have heard worst debating with Igbophobic elements in Facebook pages of these groups.

Fratermathy is a proud Urhobo son who is an intellectual .

I nor get time for those e grammar. Me na action man and I wan do something wey go cause final war.

I want this thread to stand testimony.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Ikechu10: 8:32pm On Nov 21, 2016
mathy001:

My name is Oghenerukevwe Osiruemu from Kokori. My mother is from Eregbe quarters in Okpara Inland. I am a full blooded URhobo boy.

You can pick that up as long as you live in any part of urhoboland!!! There aren't anyone residing in any urhoboland that can't speak their language. My father for example is fluent in urhobo despite being anioma.

Even on delta, name one time there has been a conflict between urhobo and igbo, be it delta igbo. Name ONE!!!!!

The fact that you claim "urhobo" but at the same time mentioning that ijaw "does not take what is there'" is more than enough proof you are as urhobo as I am Chinese. Due to the fact, anyone that knows urhobo, if you ask them about inaw...the first thing they say is that ijaws are land grappers and next start listing what land they claim belongs to them that they having conflicts with ijaws over. Dude get the f3k out of my face.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 21, 2016
mathy001:

Yes o. Better crack coke, straight from MEchanic village in Warri.

Better warn your brothers well o. Agbassa juju de hungry for Igbo blood like seriously and that Ikechukwu is my first target. He is closer to me.

I want war to happen. I wan see wetin igbos go do. Na to de rake?

I nor be Yoruba man wey go de follow una do eenie eenie manie mo.

Oga, since it is obvious you're high on cheap thrills, I'll leave you to your stupidity, knowing fully well you are just another online thug with no balls in an offline life. To hell with your soul. Those are my last words to you, minority.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by OILSOUP: 8:33pm On Nov 21, 2016
If niger delta like, they can stay Nigeria or follow Oduduwa and continue to drink oil water and use oil water to bath, whilst yoruba and hausa oil mogul continue to live in opulence at their expense. Resource control means Biafra will hand ur oil well to your communities.

Anti-igbo sentiment has never done anything for the minorities of the south south but lead dem to drink and bath with oil water, whilst the yorubas and hausa use champagne to wash chicken meal on a daily.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by mathy001: 8:34pm On Nov 21, 2016
Ikechu10:

You can pick that up as long as you live in any part of urhoboland!!! There aren't anyone residing in any urhoboland that can't speak their language. My father for example is fluent in urhobo despite being anioma.

Even on delta, name one time there has been a conflict between urhobo and igbo, be it delta igbo. Name ONE!!!!!

The fact that you claim "urhobo" but at the same time mentioning that ijaw "does not take what is there'" is more than enough proof you are as urhobo as I am Chinese. Due to the fact, anyone that knows urhobo, if you ask them about inaw...the first thing they say is that ijaws are land grappers and next start listing what land they claim belongs to them that they having conflicts with ijaws over. Dude get the f3k out of my face.

I dont have to prove my Urhoboness to you whatsoever. When we meet, You'll know whether I be Urhobo or not.

Mindyou, I don't have any problem with Anioma people. They are peaceful and content people.

I have problem with BIAFRANS! and across the niger peeps.

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by mathy001: 8:35pm On Nov 21, 2016
Funnicator:

Oga, since it is obvious you're high on cheap thrills, I've leave you to your stupidity, knowing fully well you are just another online thug with no balls in an offline life. To hell with your soul. Those are my last words to you, minority.

Mark my words when I tell you that something is going to hit the Igbo race from Kokori soonest.

The plan is on going. I wont say more.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Ikechu10: 8:38pm On Nov 21, 2016
pazienza:

He is Urhobo.

You have to understand that Igbophobia is often fueled by irrational delusional reasons thrown up to conceal deep seated resentment of the very core traits of the average Igbo man, which are then mis represented to align with these groups paranoid delusions.

Dude I've argued with fratermathy before. I know that account and even that account have not said the shit mathy001 says. Please prove me wrong, provide any quote from fratemathy equvialent to what mathy001 wrote. Prove me wrong!
Likewise provide anything from Facebook equvialent you what mathy001 wrote.
Prove me wrong!!

I grew up around this people. No denying that igbo phobic is real but wishing death on other is NOT THEM AT ALL!!
Ijaw...yes no doubt.
Iteskiri...yes no doubt.
Urhobo...you have to go through hell to find one
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by ndoeyopbennet: 8:39pm On Nov 21, 2016
Thread derailed by Igbo and Urhobo elements.
Nawao. How can we even live in a country together when we can't live together online and discuss like adults?

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Ngozi123(f): 8:39pm On Nov 21, 2016
Funnicator:

Thanks for your concern, we are together, although without her parents' knowledge; guess in this situation there is no idea of marriage.

I understand your point, it is just sad Nnamdi Kanu doesn't see it that way. He is coming off as another Zik with One Naijeria mantra, but in this occasion, one Biafra/Eastern region. If he could drop the idea to an homogenous nation, all the better. I've also noticed foreign papers regarding Biafra campaign as a South East affair, they have already divided the former Eastern region.

Thankfully, Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB aren't the only Igbo nationalist movements around but if they do have their way and get a referendum to be conducted in the affected areas then I believe that it should have the same effect anyway. Those who to leave will leave and those who want to stay will stay.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by mathy001: 8:41pm On Nov 21, 2016
Ikechu10:

Dude I've argued with fratermathy before. I know that account and even that account have not said the shit mathy001 says. Please prove me wrong, provide any quote from fratemathy equvialent to what mathy001 wrote. Prove me wrong!
Likewise provide anything from Facebook equvialent you what mathy001 wrote.
Prove me wrong!!

I grew up around this people. No denying that igbo phobic is real but wishing death on other is NOT THEM AT ALL!!
Ijaw...yes no doubt.
Iteskiri...yes no doubt.
Urhobo...
E go clear for ur eye when e happen sha. No lele. Still on.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 21, 2016
Ngozi123:

Thankfully, Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB aren't the only Igbo nationalist movements around but if they did have their way and get a referendum to be conducted in the affected areas then I believe that it should have the same effect anyway. Those who to leave will leave and those who want to stay will stay.

Thank you. You post intelligently too, not surprised, such is expected from our Nw'Ada.

2 Likes

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Ikechu10: 8:44pm On Nov 21, 2016
mathy001:

F2k out my face you wannabe urhobo.

I've asked you the same question provide ONE evidence of an igbo and urhobo conflict throughout nigeria history.
Even if give you permission to provide ONE evidence of delta igbo and urhobo conflict.

You might deceive SE because they ass don't know Jack shit about Delta, but Nigga you can't deceive someone from the state...coward ass clown.

As I said earlier, no doubt in my mind you are ijaw.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by mathy001: 8:45pm On Nov 21, 2016
Funnicator:

Thank you. You post intelligently too, not surprised, such is expected from our Nw'Ada.

Ngozi123 is a matured girl. People like her won't have problems in life.

Na small thing de kill man for this life.

All you thinking the internet is big, trust me: IT IS SMALL. Anyone and EVERYONE can be located easily.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by mathy001: 8:46pm On Nov 21, 2016
Ikechu10:

F2k out my face you wannabe urhobo.

I've asked you the same question provide ONE evidence of an igbo and urhobo conflict throughout nigeria history.
Even if give you permission to provide ONE evidence of delta igbo and urhobo conflict.

You might deceive SE because they ass don't know Jack shit about Delta, but Nigga you can't deceive someone from the state...coward ass clown.

As I said earlier, no doubt in my mind you are ijaw.

You are very accessible so you nor be my wahala today.

Urhobo and Igbo never fight before. Very soon e go start.

We've had enough from Igbo war mongers and chest beaters online.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by OILSOUP: 8:47pm On Nov 21, 2016
mathy001:

Dude, dont be silly, do igbos need SS minorities, hell no.

Can there be a Niger-Delta republic with igbo speakers or igboid groups, hell no.

Igbos will go with igbos and igboid groups. i mean all of dem. The one group that have repeatedly expressed a desire to join us is the Ibibio and Efik.

We will further extend invitation to Igala and Idoma up north, becos of their abundant oil wealth.

Point is, the choice to join Biafra is not by force but consent.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by mathy001: 8:50pm On Nov 21, 2016
OILSOUP:

Dude, dont be silly, do igbos need SS minorities, hell no.

Can there be a Niger-Delta republic with igbo speakers or igboid groups, hell no.

Igbos will go with igbos. The one group that have repeatedly expressed a desire to join us is the Ibibio and Efik.

We will further extend invitation to Igala and Idoma up north, becos of their abundance oil wealth.

Point is, the choice to join Biafra is not by force but consent.

Oga that has been my argument o . Na Pazienza naim drag Urhobo into the matter from his first comment with his URHOBOPHOBIA.

I only paid him in his coin.

Me I be craze man normally but when I see people who say the truth, as you have done, I de cut for them. U na Ose.

But ur brothers too like wahala and that is my anger today.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by OMAR12: 8:52pm On Nov 21, 2016
pazienza:

Something close to that, give or take.
that the only colonial map that covers both the Igbo and Ibibio territory. BT this is the map of Igboland. and please stop arguing with that guy, yo more matured than that. those who know ur worth would love to align with u. I am also an advocate the republic of Igboland. BT am still keeping my finger crossed on the awka-cross region.

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Ikechu10: 8:52pm On Nov 21, 2016
Ngozi123:

Thankfully, Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB aren't the only Igbo nationalist movements around but if they do have their way and get a referendum to be conducted in the affected areas then I believe that it should have the same effect anyway. Those who to leave will leave and those who want to stay will stay.

A problem is people still believe IPOB is including delta south in the biafran agenda. The map you see are the map made up by Massob. Similar to Massob has started recently, IPOB have long stated thar urhobo and isoko are not included. Based on IPOB, there choice of biafra is igboland, ibibioland and the small portion of idoma and igalaland that's located in SE. Sadly, idk why they deluded to include this but ijaws are included. Infact, there only problem now and I'm waiting until they get sense is removing ijaw. Could never understand why they still deluded in including this set.
One thing I do know ipob have stated repeatedly is they won't force anyone to join biafra unlike Nigeria. A referendum would be conducted and any group which chooses nigeria would be given their choice.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (85) (Reply)

Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari / Meet Chioma Uzodinma, Imo First Lady (Photos) / More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.