Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,144 members, 7,811,218 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement (131492 Views)

“Why Niger Delta Will Vote Buhari For Second Term In 2019” – Richard Kpodoh / Niger Deltans Protest "Intimidation Of Jonathan By Buhari, DSS & EFCC" (Pics) / Could This Be Why @Niger Delta Avengers Are Blowing Up Pipelines?(Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by OILSOUP: 8:52pm On Nov 21, 2016
OMAR12:
that the only colonial map that covers both the Igbo and Ibibio territory. BT this is the map of Igboland. and please stop arguing with that guy, yo more matured than that. those who know ur worth would love to align with u. I am also an advocate the republic of Igboland. BT am still keeping my finger crossed on the awka-cross region.

Your map is not accurate. Opobo/Bonny, Benue, Edo, Kogo and Cross Rivers have igbo and igboid groups.

We will take every inch of our territory, not leaving the ibibio and efik that are with us, whilst we extend invitation to others.

Once the exercise is completed, there will be no room for any miserable set of people to be admitted into Biafra Republic at a later date.

U either join or forever hold ur peace.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Ikechu10: 8:54pm On Nov 21, 2016
mathy001:

You are very accessible so you nor be my wahala today.

Urhobo and Igbo never fight before. Very soon e go start.

We've had enough from Igbo war mongers and chest beaters online.

Get the f2k out of my face. Coward ass ijaw goat!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by jasysandra(f): 8:56pm On Nov 21, 2016
It is well oooo. This feels like a battle field already and I see my name being mentioned. I am a lover of both igbos and Urhobos, please kindly leave me out of this.

Still wondering the way forward Nigeria.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by mathy001: 8:57pm On Nov 21, 2016
Ikechu10:

Get the f2k out of my face. Coward ass ijaw goat!!!!

See this one. Ijaw goat ke.

Mtchewwwww. U na smallie. Na Junior baggers go arrange u for that side.

Just cane your lane make I see better enemies jare. Anioma nor follow.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by OILSOUP: 8:59pm On Nov 21, 2016
mathy001:

Oga that has been my argument o . Na Pazienza naim drag Urhobo into the matter from his first comment with his URHOBOPHOBIA.

I only paid him in his coin.

Me I be craze man normally but when I see people who say the truth, as you have done, I de cut for them. U na Ose.

But ur brothers too like wahala and that is my anger today.

Y do u assume that every igbo want SS minorities in Biafra?

Managing people is never easy, their are igbos that dont want ijaw, urhobo, itsekiri and co in Biafra.

Just like urhobo will be shouting, y una include us.

Try and understand that fact, then u know y those guys are attacking u. They dont want u in Biafra but the Oga at the top Nnamdi Kanu/Asari Dokunbo and co are determined to carry everybody along.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by MrAnalyst: 9:04pm On Nov 21, 2016
mathy001:

Any war with Urhobo is a war with Urhobo, Isoko and her allies in Ijaw, Bini, Esan, Yoruba, Hausa, etc.

The average Igbo man is a COWARD who loves money more than anything. They couldn't even win the Biafran war.

Nobody can support Igbo in their bid to ethnically cleanse Urhobo because of our land.

Igbo outnumber the Urhobo by over 10 to 1. Statistically,all parameters in place: The day the Urhobo gather themselves to fight a ready Igbo,that day they disappear from existence...But I've noticed you're forcing issues like a kid. I don't even believe most adults share your perspective. You sound very very childish.

7 Likes

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Ikechu10: 9:09pm On Nov 21, 2016
mathy001:

See this one. Ijaw goat ke.

Mtchewwwww. U na smallie. Na Junior baggers go arrange u for that side.

Just cane your lane make I see better enemies jare. Anioma nor follow.

See this goat. Losers that stay fighting any community they reside next to. If it's not urhobo, na iteskiri..if no be iteskiri, na Ikwerre. If no be Ikwerre, na yoruba. Ekwensu monkies that stay land grapping and fighting but have the audacity to accuse others what it is they are.
Even now, you had to use urhobo to shield your weak ass self just to do what you ijaws are known best for screeching and moaning about killing ppl. Ewu!!!
As I said, f3k out of my face goat.

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by mathy001: 9:10pm On Nov 21, 2016
OILSOUP:

Y do u assume that every igbo want SS minorities in Biafra?

Managing people is never easy, their are igbos that dont want ijaw, urhobo, itsekiri and co in Biafra.

Just like urhobo will be shouting, y una include us.

Try and understand that fact, then u know y those guys are attacking u. They dont want u in Biafra but the Oga at the top Nnamdi Kanu/Asari Dokunbo and co are determined to carry everybody along.

Well. I get the whole point you are trying to make here.

But whenever we assert, either as a response to a map or a funny statement, that Urhobos don't want Biafra, 'some' Igbos pick on us and hurl invectives like we are the enemy. That is the impression we contend with on a daily basis. Urhobo has its own nationalist agenda and when we assert it, we become Igbophobic, no?
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by scorpio2013: 9:12pm On Nov 21, 2016
I think you should direct your write up to the niger deltans because the so called agitation is more in they place than it is in the south east, go and. For me, I am more concerned about the economic viability of the region than anything else. If we can build a seaport in Abia state and some industrial parks, I don't think most of us will have time for the drama in Nigeria.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by mathy001: 9:13pm On Nov 21, 2016
MrAnalyst:

Igbo outnumber the Urhobo by over 10 to 1. Statistically,all parameters in place: The day the Urhobo gather themselves to fight a ready Igbo,that day they disappear from existence...But I've noticed you're forcing issues like a kid. I don't even believe most adults share your perspective. You sound very very childish.

Urhobo-Isoko, Itsekiri and Ijaw as a combined force against Igbos outnumber Igbos 20 to 1. Urhobos alone may be outnumbered by 5-1 but never underestimate the power of will and commitment.

We may lose, we may die. All die na die. But I can never die without taking atleast 10 Igbos with me. Na the real matters be that.

As for pazienza and Ikechu10 abi wetin, go and read about how Kokori youths killed the former deputy governor of Anambra State in a kidnap operation. Maybe una nor hear the news abi.?

Google is your friend. Wetin Igbos do?
Answer: NOTHING!!!
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by OMAR12: 9:13pm On Nov 21, 2016
mathy001:

We are minorities, not because we choose to be but because there are larger groups around who keep reminding us of that and of these groups, IGBO is NUMBER 1!

Like I said, IGBOPHOBIA is REAL, just as URHOBOPHOBIA is. Water for water, blood for blood.

I have never seen any IGBO youth online talking about peace apart from Ngozi123 who has always maintained Igbo first and Igbo alone on this thread (things that breed peace). I have never seen any Igbo youth contented with their own. I have never seen any IGBO youth online trying to build bridges. They give us more and more reason to hate Ndiigbo and hate, we will!
I don't want to go into this useless argument going on between the both of u. yo both fight over nothing like market women. now phobia the map shows that Igbo has stretched a lending hand toward those region in and around it. this is our collective fight, u have gained nothing Nigeria yet they give u a reason to destroy ur own land after ur waters has been destroyed. am worried about the Niger delta as a whole, u can't get water from ur water ways and now the land is been soiled with oil. getting water via borehole will be another issue entirely. when the oil dries up everyone will go their separate ways, I pray the Niger delta will not be in ruin before then.
in Nigeria u can't fight the 3 major ethnic group, BT in Biafra all minority with combined force can go toe to toe with the Igbo If ever they feel shortchanged. yo okay to call Igbo names call them anything u want. all I urge u to do is to think.

2 Likes

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by MrEverest(m): 9:15pm On Nov 21, 2016
waternogetenemy:

Capital city is a big question mark and one that is not easy to address.

I dont think central is such a good idea for a Biafra capital city.

It is best kept on the coast, inbetween Rivers and Bayelsa.(IMO)
Which country has ever moved its capital to the coast Nigeria moved its capital from Lagos(coast) to Abuja(central). Brazil moved its own from Rio De Janeiro to Brazilia. Cote D Ivoire moved its own from Abidjan to Yammousukro & several others. Owerri or anywhere in Imo or Abia state will be chosen because of their central location but I believe Biafra will be best suited to follow the SA model with 3 capitals then these cities would be chosen Enugu & P.Harcourt, Uyo/Calabar.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by mathy001: 9:16pm On Nov 21, 2016
Ikechu10:

See this goat. Losers that stay fighting any community they reside next to. If it's not urhobo, na iteskiri..if no be iteskiri, na Ikwerre. If no be Ikwerre, na yoruba. Ekwensu monkies that stay land grapping and fighting but have the audacity to accuse others what it is they are.
Even now, you had to use urhobo to shield your weak ass self just to do what you ijaws are known best for screeching and moaning about killing ppl. Ewu!!!
As I said, f3k out of my face goat.

You can't even ridicule Ijaws because everyone knows Ijaws are peaceful and only fight when pushed to the wall.

Kokori boys, on the other hand, ehen... Nor let us change am follow u sha. Read about what Kelvin ONIARAH did to Delta State and the whole south before he was taken to Abuja by DSS.

Anyway, me nor get wahala with u even if u insult me tire because I can treat ur fuckup for backyard. Na JVC boys go arrange you for Osa Dennis.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by mathy001: 9:18pm On Nov 21, 2016
OMAR12:
I don't want to go into this useless argument going on between the both of u. yo both fight over nothing like market women. now phobia the map shows that Igbo has stretched a lending hand toward those region in and around it. this is our collective fight, u have gained nothing Nigeria yet they give u a reason to destroy ur own land after ur waters has been destroyed. am worried about the Niger delta as a whole, u can't get water from ur water ways and now the land is been soiled with oil. getting water via borehole will be another issue entirely. when the oil dries up everyone will go their separate ways, I pray the Niger delta will not be in ruin before then.
in Nigeria u can't fight the 3 major ethnic group, BT in Biafra all minority with combined force can go toe to toe with the Igbo If ever they feel shortchanged. yo okay to call Igbo names call them anything u want. all I urge u to do is to think.

You see bro. Ethnicity is our problem in this country.

I simply believe every ethnic group should go their separate ways. The only way we can solve the problem of ethnicity is if we start learning to stretch hands to others. In the South, only Ijaws treats Urhobos with respect and mutual kindness and we will die with them come what. They are our ally and brother.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by OMAR12: 9:20pm On Nov 21, 2016
OILSOUP:

Your map is not accurate. Opobo/Bonny, Benue, Edo, Kogo and Cross Rivers have igbo and igboid groups.

We will take every inch of our territory, not leaving the ibibio and efik that are with us, whilst we extend invitation to others.

Once the exercise is completed, there will be no room for any miserable set of people to be admitted into Biafra Republic at a later date.

U either join or forever hold ur peace.

the maps covers all the Afro mentioned segregated part.

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Ikechu10: 9:22pm On Nov 21, 2016
mathy001:

Urhobo-Isoko, Itsekiri and Ijaw as a combined force against Igbos outnumber Igbos 20 to 1. Urhobos alone may be outnumbered by 5-1 but never underestimate the power of will and commitment.

We may lose, we may die. All die na die. But I can never die without taking atleast 10 Igbos with me. Na the real matters be that.

As for pazienza and Ikechu10 abi wetin, go and read about how Kokori youths killed the former deputy governor of Imo State in a kidnap operation. Maybe una nor hear the news abi.?

Google is your friend. Wetin Igbos do?
Answer: NOTHING!!!

Kokori youths? Which Kokori youths? Do you mean kelvin? You mean the kidnapper and drug pin who have been kidnapping and killing several people from several different tribe including urhobo as well. Someone that was known to be responsible for the kidnapping of politicians ranging from delta, Edo, Rivers and Anambra. A man that was in delta government most wanted criminal for a year before he was captured.

That's who you try to use as claim of conflicts between igbo and urhobo and prove of urhobo waiting to "cutlass" igbo. You are the most stupid fool I've met on here.

Btw: he killed an Anambra deputy governor, not imo. He's reign never extended to imo state. Next time know the story you trying to use.

4 Likes

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by mathy001: 9:22pm On Nov 21, 2016
scorpio2013:
Honestly, I think you should direct this your write up to niger deltans because the so called biafrian agitation is more in the niger delta than it is in the south east. Go and check. Personally I am more concerned about the economic viability of the south east. If can get a sea port in Abia state and some industrial parks, nobody from our region will have time for the drama in Nigeria.

Bros lie small small na.

No niger deltan is advocating for Biafra or any other country. Only some Ijaws believe in Niger Delta Republic which even Itsekiris and Urhobo-Isoko donot subscribe to.

What we are fighting for is resource control and autonomy.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Ikechu10: 9:23pm On Nov 21, 2016
mathy001:

You can't even ridicule Ijaws because everyone knows Ijaws are peaceful and only fight when pushed to the wall.

Kokori boys, on the other hand, ehen... Nor let us change am follow u sha. Read about what Kelvin ONIARAH did to Delta State and the whole south before he was taken to Abuja by DSS.

Anyway, me nor get wahala with u even if u insult me tire because I can treat ur fuckup for backyard. Na JVC boys go arrange you for Osa Dennis.

More example that this guy is Ijaw.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by OILSOUP: 9:24pm On Nov 21, 2016
mathy001:

Well. I get the whole point you are trying to make here.

But whenever we assert, either as a response to a map or a funny statement, that Urhobos don't want Biafra, 'some' Igbos pick on us and hurl invectives like we are the enemy. That is the impression we contend with on a daily basis. Urhobo has its own nationalist agenda and when we assert it, we become Igbophobic, no?

Listen, like u said, some igbos not all igbos. The some category applies to every group u can find.

People are usually scared of wat they dont know.

Are u truily happy with Nigeria? Do u like the way Yoruba and Hausa cornered ur community oil well and are answering Billionaires and developing their region? If u do, stay in Nigeria with dem.

U share a state with igbos, since ever, have dey dominated you?

Igbo culture is not hierarchical like yoruba, hausa and Bini. We dont have Kings.

Igbos cannot dominate anybody even if their life depend on it.

Let me share a piece of history with you.

Do u know that the Ahmadu Bello did not want the Northern Region to be in Nigeria?

It was Nnamdi Azikiwe that agreed to give the North a majority in Parliament to persuade dem to join Nigeria.

Does that look like wat a group with domination agenda will do?

2 Likes

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by mathy001: 9:25pm On Nov 21, 2016
Ikechu10:

Kokori youths? Which Kokori youths? Do you mean kelvin? You mean the kidnapper and drug pin who have been kidnapping and killing several people from several different tribe including urhobo as well. Someone that was known to be responsible for the kidnapping of politicians ranging from delta, Edo, Rivers and Anambra. A man that was in delta government most wanted criminal for a year before he was captured.

That's who you try to use as claim of conflicts between igbo and urhobo and prove of urhobo waiting to "cutlass" igbo. You are the most stupid fool I've met on here.

Btw: he killed an Anambra deputy governor, not imo. He's reign never extended to imo state. Next time know the story you trying to use.

Whatever, whether Anambra or Imo, he killed an IGBO deputy governor and NOTHING HAPPENED!! grin grin grin All the mouth making chestbeaters did NOTHING! Dem de kill IGBO people everywhere across the nation everyday, nothing de happen. The sky nor de fall so make una nor de make mouth as if una fit fight war.

I used Kevin as an example of how hostile KOKORI youths are and we will use that hostility to attack Igbo when the chips are set.

As for you, I don tell u say make u swerve until we meet. Abi u wan fastforward ur doom?
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by mathy001: 9:26pm On Nov 21, 2016
Ikechu10:

More example that this guy is Ijaw.

grin grin grin grin

I like how you try to prove that I am Ijaw. It reminds me of how Anioma people try to prove that they are not Igbos.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by mathy001: 9:30pm On Nov 21, 2016
OILSOUP:

Listen, like u said, some igbos not all igbos. The some category applies to every group u can find.

People are usually scared of wat they dont know.

Are u truily happy with Nigeria? Do u like the way Yoruba and Hausa cornered ur community oil well and are answering Billionaires and developing their region? If u do, stay in Nigeria with dem.

U share a state with igbos, since ever, have dey dominated you?

Igbo culture is not hierarchical like yoruba, hausa and Bini. We dont have Kings.

Igbos cannot dominate anybody even if their life depend on it.

Let me share a piece of history with you.

Do u know that the Ahmadu Bello did not want the Northern Region to be in Nigeria?

It was Nnamdi Azikiwe that agreed to give the North a majority in Parliament to persuade dem to join Nigeria.

Does that look like wat a group with domination agenda will do?

I don't have problems with Igbos who know what they want and go for it without making noise about it. I know that the noisemakers are in the minority and they are mostly the uneducated ones. In any case, I have made my point on this thread and will continue to do so for as long as the URHOBOPHOBIA continues.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by OILSOUP: 9:32pm On Nov 21, 2016
mathy001:

I don't have problems with Igbos who know what they want and go for it without making noise about it. I know that the noisemakers are in the minority and they are mostly the uneducated ones. In any case, I have made my point on this thread and will continue to do so for as long as the URHOBOPHOBIA continues.

U complain URHOBOPHOBIA, dey complain IGBOPHOBIA, una need church urgently. grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by OMAR12: 9:32pm On Nov 21, 2016
mathy001:

You see bro. Ethnicity is our problem in this country.

I simply believe every ethnic group should go their separate ways. The only way we can solve the problem of ethnicity is if we start learning to stretch hands to others. In the South, only Ijaws treats Urhobos with respect and mutual kindness and we will die with them come what. They are our ally and brother.
I believe he meant no disrespect to any other tribe, BT the other people see igbos and this biafran stuff, the see the Igbos as a laper that needs help. and when words fly people get pushed to the wall, and they don't give a damn who is hurting or not. the minorities in the south needs this, and are suppose to be championing this struggle more than the igbos themselve. after the oil u can't go back to fishing, u cant go back to farming, the oil industries will pack up and leave, the land in the south west has not been ruined neither that in the east or not. we u want to get something from a man, u massage his ego. the rest of Nigeria will continue to massage the ego of those in the oil rich region until things dries up, they leave u and me with nothing no good schools no industries no training. BT believe me brother if u do not have 100% resources control in Biafra then u can go to war with the igbos, and I believe u will have the backing of some regional national powers as well as world powers. the Igbo are not after ur oil, we want to leave Nigeria and develop at our own pace.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Ikechu10: 9:33pm On Nov 21, 2016
mathy001:

Whatever, whether Anambra or Imo, he killed an IGBO deputy governor and NOTHING HAPPENED!! grin grin grin All the mouth making chestbeaters did NOTHING!

I used Kevin as an example of how hostile KOKORI youths are and we will use that hostility to attack Igbo when the chips are set.

As for you, I don tell u say make u swerve until we meet. Abi u wan fastforward ur doom?

KILLING AN IGBO DEPUTY was what got him caught and arrested. This is despite YEARS of him killing urhobo and ijaws left and right...all that did was get him under "most wanted list". Why would igbo go and do something when the death just one of us from him got the Nigga who terrorized the area and tribe you attache by force to arrested and locked up for life.
You not even ashamed that while he was terrorizing the tribe you attache by force to as well as the one you really from, not one single officer cared enough to get him but the second he killed an IGBO politician, you was caught
You even dumber than I thought.

Finally, Phillip Isiga terrorized Ondo State for years. Going by your stupid logic that's proof of ijaw hostilities that you tried to claim is not existence.

Infact, Anita sef have there version of kidnappers kingpin, going by your stupid logic those kingpins are igbo hostilities that they'll use against your goat ass.

Please show me that you have a brain.

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 21, 2016
pazienza:

That map is a mad house. Zoo second edition.

Why would any sensible Igbo man want to share a nation with bitter elements in Edo , Ijaw and Edoids? What do we have in common with those people? What would be the basis for such proposed unity?
Don't tell me the silly tying Of two wrappers nonsense, cos that sound so retarded and I am always ashamed whenever I hear my people utter that nonsense.

Our aspirations, ideals and ideologies are at variance with those people you lumped us with on that map. There is no basis for unity between us and them.

And the more you lots keep parading that I'll thought map around, the more you massage these people whack egos and the more you bring ridicule to Ndiigbo.

Desist from such nonsense from today.
Go through this thread:https://www.nairaland.com/2697890/state-alaigbo-igboland-map/1
To keep in touch with pragmatic realities.
You spoke my mind. I only blame the ignorant and idiotic goats who added them to that map. If I have my way, those guys (Uwazurike, Kanu and other fools) should be flogged till sense comes into their heads for betraying the Igbo trust. Those Igbophobic folks are not wanted in a future Biafran or Alaigbo country and should be extercised completely from our gatherings.

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Ngozi123(f): 9:39pm On Nov 21, 2016
Ikechu10:

A problem is people still believe IPOB is including delta south in the biafran agenda. The map you see are the map made up by Massob. Similar to Massob has started recently, IPOB have long stated thar urhobo and isoko are not included. Based on IPOB, there choice of biafra is igboland, ibibioland and the small portion of idoma and igalaland that's located in SE. Sadly, idk why they deluded to include this but ijaws are included. Infact, there only problem now and I'm waiting until they get sense is removing ijaw. Could never understand why they still deluded in including this set.
One thing I do know ipob have stated repeatedly is they won't force anyone to join biafra unlike Nigeria. A referendum would be conducted and any group which chooses nigeria would be given their choice.

Which is exactly why there was no need for this thread. The op was acting like every area in the old Eastern region plus Delta and Edo states would be annexed if Biafra were to be actualised. No region will be forced to do anything they don't want to do. I'm just praying that it'll only be the Igbos (and maybe the minority groups who don't have a history of Igbophobia) who'll want to go.

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by mathy001: 9:39pm On Nov 21, 2016
Ikechu10:

KILLING AN IGBO DEPUTY was what got him caught and arrested. This is despite YEARS of him killing urhobo and ijaws left and right...all that did was get him under "most wanted list". Why would igbo go and do something when the death just one of us from him got the Nigga who terrorized the area and tribe you attache by force to arrested and locked up for life.
You not even ashamed that while he was terrorizing the tribe you attache by force to as well as the one you really from, not one single officer cared enough to get him but the second he killed an IGBO politician, you was caught
You even dumber than I thought.

Finally, Phillip Isiga terrorized Ondo State for years. Going by your stupid logic that's proof of ijaw hostilities that you tried to claim is not existence.

Infact, Anita sef have there version of kidnappers kingpin, going by your stupid logic those kingpins are igbo hostilities that they'll use against your goat ass.

Please show me that you have a brain.

I dont have any brain. I have wahala and I will give it to you.

Kevin wasn't caught because he killed an IGBO DEPUTY GOVERNOR. He was caught because he THREATENED FEDERAL GOVERNMENT with a 60 days ultimatum. That threat made him a militant and he even went ahead to form Liberation Movement for Urhobo People (LIMUP). He was placed on DSS most wanted and Kokori elders betrayed him because of fear. That was why he was caught.

http://urhobotoday.com/?tag=kokori

You dont even know anything.

Igbo people too de make mouth. They are the weakest people in Nigeria yet una nor go leave chestbeating for better people.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Ikechu10: 9:39pm On Nov 21, 2016
mathy001:

grin grin grin grin

I like how you try to prove that I am Ijaw. It reminds me of how Anioma people try to prove that they are not Igbos.

2 freaking days ago Urhobo group actually made an ultimatum telling ijaws to leave one of their lands due to the constant hostilities from ijaws to those villages. This literally happened TWO DAYS AGO!!! And this isn't the first time the urhobo had made that claim both in person or even in the media.
You will never in a billion years find a urhobo that calls ijaw "peaceful that don't seek problem until push to the wall." It's as finding an iteskiri that calls ijaw peaceful.

Coward ass ijaw goat

2 Likes

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Ikechu10: 9:44pm On Nov 21, 2016
mathy001:

I dont have any brain. I have wahala and I will give it to you.

Kevin wasn't caught because he killed an IGBO DEPUTY GOVERNOR. He was caught because he THREATENED FEDERAL GOVERNMENT with a 30 days ultimatum. That threat made him a militant and he even went ahead to form Liberation Movement for Urhobo People (LIMUP). He was placed on DSS most wanted and Kokori elders betrayed him because of fear. That was why he was caught.

http://urhobotoday.com/?tag=kokori

You dont even know anything.

Igbo people too de make mouth. They are the weakest people in Nigeria yet una nor go leave chestbeating for better people.

cheesy grin grin grin grin

Look at story this fool just wrote

And this is his evidence.

This is what the link the illiterate gave as his evidence

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by mathy001: 9:45pm On Nov 21, 2016
Ikechu10:

2 freaking days ago Urhobo group actually made an ultimatum telling ijaws to leave one of their lands due to the constant hostilities from ijaws to those villages. This literally happened TWO DAYS AGO!!! And this isn't the first time the urhobo had made that claim both in person or even in the media.
You will never in a billion years find a urhobo that calls ijaw "peaceful that don't seek problem until push to the wall." It's as finding an iteskiri that calls ijaw peaceful.

Coward ass ijaw goat

Neighbouring groups must have squabbles over land and borders. Urhobo and Ijaw have had issues in Aladje and Ogbe-Ijo for a long time. It is not new and it doesn't reflect the nationalism and alliance of both groups. Its just like how Umuebu and Obiaruku had land issue where many died. They were in the same ethnic nationality yet they had land issues.

So that your analogy is dumb.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by mathy001: 9:49pm On Nov 21, 2016
Ikechu10:

cheesy grin grin grin grin

Look at story this fool just wrote

And this is his evidence.

This is what the link the illiterate gave as his evidence

Since you are a lazy reader, let me SPOON FEED you. Unintelligent Igbo man.

LAGOS OCTOBER 13RD ( URHOBOTODAY)-It would be recalled that in late September, officers of the Department of Security Services (DSS) in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, arrested a criminal mastermind Kelvin Ibruvwe (aka Oniarah).
Wielding an assault rifle, the new leader of the group, who identified himself as “Don Jazzy,” said, “If one Kelvin is removed another Kelvin will replace him”.
“Government is of the opinion that if they take the leader out, his followers will be demoralised and be dispersed. But that is a dangerous road to take, because these followers will become more desperate and engage in heinous criminality without any restraining influence which the leader provides.
“We are still willing to carry on the legacy; even a little child from this community today, when he grows up and this level of injustice persists, will end up agitating for a better life.”
The new leader insisted the Government is “playing politics” by agitating the people of Kokori in view of the enviable position of their counterparts from the other ethnic group.
“The truth of the matter is that the government knows what to do, and we have already told them before. Kelvin told them that we have one thousand “Kelvins,” this is not a joke,” “Don Jazzy” said.
According to him, the struggle for the emancipation of Urhobo land will continue — despite the setback suffered following the arrest of their leader.
“Don Jazzy” called on the Federal Government to release Kelvin Ibruvwe and issue a presidential pardon for all the militants, including the immediate commencement of the development of Urhobo people.
“All the people that have been arrested must be released. Massive infrastructural projects should commence in Kokori and other Urhobo land. Our youths are armed but we are not happy that we are carrying arms to fight the government but we are pushed to the wall. For the youths to put down their weapons and for us to clear our names, there has to be a presidential pardon.”
He condemned the deafening silence of the apex Urhobo socio-cultural organisation Urhobo Progressive Union (UPU) in the impasse, urging the group to stand up and fight for the rights of the Urhobo people.
“Our leaders should stand up and fight for our rights. If our leaders stand up to government insisting that the right things must be done, government will have no choice but to listen to us.
“If our leaders do not listen to the youths and become collaborators, we will deal with them in due course. They are the ones who sponsor the media against us calling us names because they have money to take care of their children and send them abroad to school.”
Meanwhile, hundreds of elderly women in Kokori community on Friday continued indefinite protest to force troops of the Joint Task Force, ‘Operation Pulo Shield,’ from the community.
The troops from the 222 Battalion of the Nigerian Army were deployed in the community in the wake of the arrest of alleged notorious armed robbery and kidnap kingpin, Kelvin Oniarah.
On Thursday and Friday, they carried freshly cut twigs, marched through the main (Market) Road in the town singing songs denouncing the activities of some personalities in the community.
They vowed that the protest would continue until Kelvin, the Egba priests and all youths arrested in the community are released.
Their leader (Otota Eya), Mrs. Omotejowho, who was dressed in the all-white traditional attire of the Egba cult, spoke in pidgin English, saying: “Our juju priest and children arrested by soldiers must be released by government. They should be given jobs, not arrested.
“Kokori has one of the best blends of crude oil in the country, yet we have nothing to show for it. Go round yourself, you will find there is nothing to show our position as an oil-producing community.
“The Ijaw and Itsekiri, our counterparts, are doing well while we are suffering,” she added.
At the end of the march, Omotejowho led the women to a military post before proceeding to the gate of the deserted palace of Agbon monarch and deposited the twigs to express their displeasure with him. Omotejo who accused soldiers of visiting mayhem on the community, stressing that scores of persons were killed, property worth millions of naira were destroyed, while scores of women and children were still missing.
She slammed the Ovie of Agbon Kingdom, HRM Mike Omeru, Ogurimerime Ukori 1, for allegedly turning his back on the people shortly after he was crowned.
Source: The Nation

This is from that same link where ALL of KELVIN's news can be found.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (85) (Reply)

Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari / Meet Chioma Uzodinma, Imo First Lady (Photos) / More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.