Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,235 members, 7,829,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

London Boys,i Have This For You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / London Boys,i Have This For You (1286 Views)

Pls Where Did Boys Get The Impression That She Only Visits For Sex ? / Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy / Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

London Boys,i Have This For You by kunz: 5:34am On Jan 06, 2007
A female friend asked me this question,i answered quite alright,but what do you suggest?
She said, "I have a friend who's on vaction in London. He's real hot but is such a loser when it comes to hooking up with girls. Now he needs help. Since I've never been to London and I'm not a guy, I need help on giving him advice on how to hook up with girls. For like a holiday fling. ie: Where are the best places to find girls and stuff in london".
Re: London Boys,i Have This For You by edmondo(m): 6:42am On Jan 06, 2007
then tell her i u know.
Re: London Boys,i Have This For You by Honeypot1(m): 1:30pm On Jan 06, 2007
He should wear a sticker with these words boldly written,,,,

''Desperate London gals, here goes a shy hot naija single ready for a holiday fling, file-in behind me but make sure the queue is orderly''

He should then lay ambush for his prey in all the length and breadth of london with his nuclear-sticker, but advise him to make ready a large capacity cargo plane to ferry the spoils from his hoilday expedition to nigeria
Re: London Boys,i Have This For You by ikamefa(f): 4:42pm On Jan 06, 2007
Honey_pot:

''Desperate London gals, here goes a shy hot naija single ready for a holiday fling, file-in behind me but make sure the queue is orderly''

He should then lay ambush for his prey in all the length and breadth of london with his nuclear-sticker, but advise him to make ready a large capacity cargo plane to ferry the spoils from his hoilday expedition to nigeria

shocked
shocked grin grin grin grin
Re: London Boys,i Have This For You by kiki(f): 6:39pm On Jan 06, 2007
Honey_pot:

nice answer hun grin grin grin
Re: London Boys,i Have This For You by waleleader(m): 11:46pm On Jan 06, 2007
Definitely West End, just tell him to go to any club in West end (Leicester square) and he should focus on white girls. (no racism please). Its just that white girls are more easy to talk to and if his foriegn accent might be of help.

Or he may go to tourist areas like london aquarium, the london eye and museum of natural history, all those tourist are always looking for flings themselves. Good luck
Re: London Boys,i Have This For You by Busta(f): 12:41am On Jan 07, 2007
very funny
Re: London Boys,i Have This For You by Radiant(f): 2:43pm On Jan 07, 2007
lmao . . . . Wonders!

I think the sticker shit might be the best bet grin grin grin
Re: London Boys,i Have This For You by fatliar(m): 9:26pm On Jan 07, 2007
waled has already told u the tappin places he could go too or tell ur bashful friend to come down to uxbridge where he will get nice chicks scooping him
Re: London Boys,i Have This For You by waleleader(m): 9:30pm On Jan 07, 2007
@fatliar, ur right u know. but i think that Uxbridge runs only works for white guys sha. One of ma mates went down to Oxford and we could not believe his escapades. I actually thot he was lying
Re: London Boys,i Have This For You by OgaMadam(f): 7:58am On Jan 08, 2007
Stupid.
Re: London Boys,i Have This For You by okwanuzo3(f): 2:54am On Jan 09, 2007
he should keep himself for marriage
Re: London Boys,i Have This For You by kunz: 4:26am On Jan 09, 2007
Thanks wale, i think u are right about that.
Re: London Boys,i Have This For You by Damichum(m): 11:07pm On Jan 26, 2010
Honey_pot:

you might be on to something grin

(1) (Reply)

By All Means: Marry! / I Denied The Affair, Now She Says Her Baby Is Mine- -how Can I Handle This? / A Prostitute And A Responsible Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.