Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,667 members, 7,820,347 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Both Belief In God And Belief In Evolution Are Based On Faith--watchtower - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Both Belief In God And Belief In Evolution Are Based On Faith--watchtower (4183 Views)

Download 40 Free Ebooks & Mp3 Downloads By Dr. Myles Munroe On Faith, Family, Po / I Don't Believe In Evolution. I Believe Humans Were Genetically Engineered. / I'll Believe In Evolution Theory Only If Someone Can Explain This To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Both Belief In God And Belief In Evolution Are Based On Faith--watchtower by truthislight: 8:04am On Nov 22, 2016
MrMarvelous:

Because you somehow believe atheism has anything to do with the big bang and TOE...it doesn't. I have corrected that erroneous position. If you have a problem with science, take it up with science...don't embarrass your deity by dragging it into science. That's a war you'll lose. My work here is done. smiley undecided

Having problems with science? Nope! I don't.

Evolution as 'real' science? sure?

Can we see the evolutionary Laboratory fill with thermometer, Pipettes, microscope, Oscilloscope churning out products?

Yap! from hence iPhone 7 was produced, No?

I mean, 'real' science science have given us products like Cars, Airplanes, Internet, Electronics, Advancement in medical pharmacy, Astronomical facts, Aerodynamics, Aeronautics, foods. etc.

Name one product from Evolution, one beneficial product of evolution and I will give you a litany of products produced by 'real' scientific achievement.

Evolution, mental Philosophy. No? Can you show empirical evidence then?

I don't have any problems with 'real' scientific Advancement and achievements, how can I? The device am using right now to communicate with you, is it not a product of real science? See how beneficial 'real' science can be?

What 'real' science starts by arriving at conclusions be for starting out to look for evidence?

Error! thinking this is a query on 'real' science.

1 Like

Re: Both Belief In God And Belief In Evolution Are Based On Faith--watchtower by dblackninja: 8:42am On Nov 22, 2016
MrMarvelous:
Classic case of fallacy of equivocation and false dichotomy.

Lol grin cheesy
Re: Both Belief In God And Belief In Evolution Are Based On Faith--watchtower by Bandeco(m): 9:15am On Nov 22, 2016
truthislight:

Looks like grasping at anything to me.

If DNA support evolution, what do we say of hereditary and family lineage?

Next, it will be finger print supporting evolution.

Peace
Lolzzz..
Because of lack of argument he throws some more things he thinks disprove evolution. Which all can be explain by evolution.

Apparently You have no rebuttals again to what I wrote in my last post.

Shalom!!
Re: Both Belief In God And Belief In Evolution Are Based On Faith--watchtower by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 22, 2016
truthislight:

Can we see the evolutionary Laboratory fill with thermometer, Pipettes, microscope, Oscilloscope churning out products?

I mean, 'real' science science have given us products like Cars, Airplanes, Internet, Electronics, Advancement in medical pharmacy, Astronomical facts, Aerodynamics, Aeronautics, foods. etc.

Name one product from Evolution, one beneficial product of evolution and I will give you a litany of products produced by 'real' scientific achievement.

I don't have any problems with 'real' scientific Advancement and achievements, how can I? The device am using right now to communicate with you, is it not a product of real science? See how beneficial 'real' science can be?

What 'real' science starts by arriving at conclusions be for starting out to look for evidence?

You are a clown. The antibiotics you use is based on what? Education is basically free now. A simple Google search would show you the benefits of evolution...the evidence as well. stop looking for free lessons young man.
But hey I'll help you...it has application in Agriculture, Drugs, Cancer Research etc.
http://www.evolutionary-research.net/science/intro/why-evolution-matters
Re: Both Belief In God And Belief In Evolution Are Based On Faith--watchtower by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 22, 2016
truthislight:

Now what are the products of creationism?
Re: Both Belief In God And Belief In Evolution Are Based On Faith--watchtower by ScienceWatch: 1:27am On Nov 23, 2016
uncleck:
Have people said to you that they believe in evolution because it is based on science whereas belief in God is based on faith? Many hold this view. But it is good for us to keep this in mind: No matter what someone believes about God or about evolution, some type of faith is involved. How so? [b]None of us have seen God or observed something being created. (John 1:18) And no human—whether he is a scientist or not—has observed one kind of life evolve into another kind. No one has watched a reptile evolve into a mamma[/b]l, for example. (Job 38:1, 4) Hence, all of us must examine the evidence and use our thinking ability to reach sound conclusions. Regarding creation, the apostle Paul wrote: “[God’s] invisible qualities are clearly seen from the world’s creation onward, because they are perceived by the things made, even his eternal power and Godship, so that they are inexcusable.”—Rom. 1:20.
Do you agree?
https://www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/watchtower-study-september-2016/young-ones-strengthen-your-faith/#?insight[search_id]=6429ded1-f2d6-44c5-873e-46c7ac715886&insight[search_result_index]=0
Finally honest scientists have seen evolution and the Big Bang for what it always was. A SERIOUS SCAM !

Honest scientists have seen overwhelming scientifically verifiable evidence coming out of the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and two excellent sources of study, Emmanuel TV and youtube.com

There can be no more tragic expression of human foolishness and perversity than the Jews rejection of The Messiah. In spite of hundreds of years of waiting and studying their scriptures concerning the coming of Jesus Christ, they dismissed him and instigated his destruction. The Jews plan failed, Jesus is risen from death. God will not be mocked !

Jesus Christ’s birth, His miracles, His mastery of satin, His cruel death, His forgiveness of his murderers and His resurrection from the grave was needed as verifiable evidence of the mystical, supernatural creation nature of God.

Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever. On our journey to discover scientifically verifiable evidence of Jesus’ miracles, we found a very powerful, scientifically verifiable source. It is the Scoan Church on Emmanual TV and youtube.com
Re: Both Belief In God And Belief In Evolution Are Based On Faith--watchtower by ScienceWatch: 1:28am On Nov 23, 2016
taurus25:

If we've not seen macroevolution occur, does it mean it didnt happen.
Do we waive off every murder case simply because there's no video recording of it happening?
There can be no more tragic expression of human foolishness and perversity than the Jews rejection of The Messiah. In spite of hundreds of years of waiting and studying their scriptures concerning the coming of Jesus Christ, they dismissed him and instigated his destruction. The Jews plan failed, Jesus is risen from death. God will not be mocked !

Jesus Christ’s birth, His miracles, His mastery of satin, His cruel death, His forgiveness of his murderers and His resurrection from the grave was needed as verifiable evidence of the mystical, supernatural creation nature of God.

Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever. On our journey to discover scientifically verifiable evidence of Jesus’ miracles, we found a very powerful, scientifically verifiable source. It is the Scoan Church on Emmanual TV and youtube.com
Re: Both Belief In God And Belief In Evolution Are Based On Faith--watchtower by ScienceWatch: 1:29am On Nov 23, 2016
uncleck:
would you mind presenting more 'credible' definition of faith?
would you mind presenting other hypothesis that try to explain the origin of life besides the ones stated above?

See the miraculous power of Jesus Christ in action. All this was first for the Jews !
Scoan Church Nigeria’s power with the holy Prophet TB Joshua is unstoppable !!
He is just the greatest living and verifiable prophet on earth now.
Scoan Church Nigeria was personally examined by the following highly respected persons;
1) PROMINENT DUTCH THEOLOGIAN PROFESSOR WILLEM J. OUWENEEL ABOUT PROPHET T.B. JOSHUA AND THE SCOAN, LAGOS, NIGERIA. Professor Ouweneel holds doctorates in biology (Utrecht), philosophy (Amsterdam) and theology (Bloemfontein, RSA).
He concluded that his experience at Scoan was awesome.

2) Renowned global evangelist, P.S. Upthegrove’s who had successfully pastored AA Allen’s church as a minister.
He concluded that he was on Holy ground at Scoan.
He recounted how seeing such power demonstrated reminded him of all he had witnessed through ministers of God such as Oral Roberts, AA Allen, William Branham and RW Shambach who he had the privilege to work with and know personally.

3) Group from New Zealand:
Among our group there were three senior pastors, two evangelists and two men leading major Christian work in New Zealand. Between us we had 180 years of ministry.
Our conclusion was that this is truly a work of God.

4) The Religious Monitoring Group have investigated Joshua and the Synagogue, Church of All Nations and have concluded that he is a man of God.

5) God only reveals His top secrets to those He loves. He revealed the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ to Prophet Isaiah. In the same vein, Jesus Christ revealed who Prophet TB Joshua is to His beloved servant, late Prophet (Dr.) Akin Adewole, shepherd of the Celestial Church of Christ, Opopo Igbala Parish, Ikola Road, Ipaja, Lagos sometime in 1995.
He concluded that TB Joshua is a Prophet of God.

Only an insane or demon possessed person will even attempt to argue with truth that can also be scientifically verified. Although God don’t need science to make Himself known.

Another unique aspect of God’s Renowned global evangelist, P.S. Upthegrove’s message has to do with his God given revelation that Prophet T.B.Joshua is one of the twelve end-time prophets in the world.
Re: Both Belief In God And Belief In Evolution Are Based On Faith--watchtower by ScienceWatch: 1:40am On Nov 23, 2016
Finally honest scientists have seen evolution and the Big Bang for what it always was. A SERIOUS SCAM !

Honest scientists have seen overwhelming scientifically verifiable evidence coming out of the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and two excellent sources of study, Emmanuel TV and youtube.com

truthislight:

What do you think you have succeeded in saying with all those grammar?

Did you or anyone of your sort witness "bigbag"?

Come here and tell me the one you have witnessed in evolution.

Can you come here and tell me why your sort keep digging the ground hoping to uncover fossil evidence to support your conclusions?

Is Evolution no longer called a theory?

Come back and explain what all those grammar means and why you think you need to use them here and the purpose you think it would serve.

Come back.

Thank you.

Peace.
The evidence of creation is not hard to find. The mind-blowing evidence for CREATION is put in its simplest form in
John 14:12. Dishonest scientist earn a living from shoving ideas into the laps of the masses that usually have no way to verify the poo.

Jesus says to all pastors, ministers and evangelists in John 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater WORKS than these shall you do; because I go unto my Father.

A pastor, minister, evangelist will be know by their WORKS so that fake pastors can be separated from the real pastors. The wheat is separated from the chaff. Only the WORKS bear witness of a real pastor, not their elaborate speeches.

What are these WORKS that Jesus always refer to ?
They are the miracles, prophecy, signs and wonders. Jesus also instructs all pastors, ministers, evangelists to do the same, He says to them,”As my father sent me, so send I you.”
Jesus say clearly in these biblical refs that these WORKS that he does bear witness that the Father has sent him.
Re: Both Belief In God And Belief In Evolution Are Based On Faith--watchtower by ScienceWatch: 1:40am On Nov 23, 2016
raphieMontella:

aahhh ahhhn!
Of all people...na johnnydon22 you wan teach?
The evidence of creation is not hard to find. The mind-blowing evidence for CREATION is put in its simplest form in
John 14:12. Dishonest scientists earn a living from shoving ideas into the laps of the masses that usually have no way to verify the poo.

Jesus says to all pastors, ministers and evangelists in John 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater WORKS than these shall you do; because I go unto my Father.

A pastor, minister, evangelist will be know by their WORKS so that fake pastors can be separated from the real pastors. The wheat is separated from the chaff. Only the WORKS bear witness of a real pastor, not their elaborate speeches.

They are the miracles, prophecy, signs and wonders. Jesus also instructs all pastors, ministers, evangelists to do the same, He says to them,”As my father sent me, so send I you.”
Jesus say clearly in these biblical refs that these WORKS that he does bear witness that the Father has sent him.
Re: Both Belief In God And Belief In Evolution Are Based On Faith--watchtower by UyiIredi(m): 1:52am On Nov 23, 2016
Niflheim:
"No human has seen a reptile evolve into a mammal"---This is at best a misrepresentation of what Evolution is about, at worst, it is a sign that you may have to sue your old secondary school teachers and ask them for a refund of all the school fees you paid them plus interest!!!

Not at all, it isn't. Under evolutionary phylogeny mammals evolved from reptiles.

1 Like

Re: Both Belief In God And Belief In Evolution Are Based On Faith--watchtower by VaCrusader: 2:36am On Nov 23, 2016
taurus25:
It is impossible for the earth to have existed for just 6000 years. This alone makes everything written in the bible trash.

Evolution have been withnessed. Yes, you heard right, but disshonest and unelightened people call it micro evolution, even though it follows essentially thesame principle and is not even really differentiated from macroevolution biologically.

Not only this, evolution is backed by overwhelming evidences from past discoveries to very modern day observations.

Evolution happens, whether you like it or not, species didnt all appear magically 6000 years ago.

If God, did make Earth 6,000 years ago, he tried really hard to make us believe the world is much older than 6,000 years.
Re: Both Belief In God And Belief In Evolution Are Based On Faith--watchtower by VaCrusader: 2:40am On Nov 23, 2016
ScienceWatch:
John 14:12. Dishonest scientists earn a living from shoving ideas into the laps of the masses that usually have no way to verify the poo.

So, instead of accepting what Scientists (I.E. the people who spend almost their entire lives discovering more about the world and beyond) have to say, we should believe what the Bible has to say because... Bible said so.
Re: Both Belief In God And Belief In Evolution Are Based On Faith--watchtower by VaCrusader: 2:46am On Nov 23, 2016
truthislight:

Is Evolution no longer called a theory?

Yes. Evolution is still considered, "A Theory". And here's why: [url]evolutionfaq.com/faq/why-isnt-evolution-considered-law[/url] Also, for the record, most scientists consider Evolution to be a Theory and a fact: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution_as_fact_and_theory
Re: Both Belief In God And Belief In Evolution Are Based On Faith--watchtower by truthislight: 9:05am On Nov 23, 2016
Bandeco:

Lolzzz..
Because of lack of argument he throws some more things he thinks disprove evolution. Which all can be explain by evolution.

Apparently You have no rebuttals again to what I wrote in my last post.

Shalom!!

No, The argument for evolution using DNA and the sort is not convincing at all. DNA and finger print are different faces of the same coin.

They are both unique to an individual.

Why would you use one and not the other?

That is why I saw the whole thing as grasping.

1 Like

Re: Both Belief In God And Belief In Evolution Are Based On Faith--watchtower by truthislight: 9:18am On Nov 23, 2016
MrMarvelous:

You are a clown. The antibiotics you use is based on what? Education is basically free now. A simple Google search would show you the benefits of evolution...the evidence as well. stop looking for free lessons young man.
But hey I'll help you...it has application in Agriculture, Drugs, Cancer Research etc.
http://www.evolutionary-research.net/science/intro/why-evolution-matters

Because of your wicked heart and mind you even failed to comprehend my post but true to kind, resorted to low life.

To you, every bus passing on the road evolved from Evolution. You see Evolution in everything, why not? is that not how you came to accept it in the first place?

Why should I concerned with indecency ingrinded in you? Nope!

keep indulging!

1 Like

Re: Both Belief In God And Belief In Evolution Are Based On Faith--watchtower by truthislight: 9:37am On Nov 23, 2016
MrMarvelous:

Now what are the products of creationism?

Now, this approach is more reasonable and and commendable

True, Your question is welcome since we were comparing that the two are an act based on faith.

However, unlike Evolution touted to be a scientific based research, Creation is not, hence, it adherents are not expected to research and come up with anything like 'real' science does. Rather, they show faith.

If you don't tell me that evolution is scientific research, I won't expect you to act the way other scientific based endeavors perform.

In truth, I have not produced anything as a result of my indulging in my faith as a creationists, if for anything, my little output has been in my indulging in real scientific based knowledge study and research.

Peace.

1 Like

Re: Both Belief In God And Belief In Evolution Are Based On Faith--watchtower by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 23, 2016
truthislight:

Because of your wicked heart and mind you even failed to comprehend my post but true to kind, resorted to low life.

To you, every bus passing on the road evolved from Evolution. You see Evolution in everything, why not? is that not how you came to accept it in the first place?

Why should I concerned with indecency in grinded in you? Nope!

keep indulging!
You asked for the benefits of evolution, and I gave them to you. Instead of you to address them you hide under name-calling. Young man address the issue at hand.
Re: Both Belief In God And Belief In Evolution Are Based On Faith--watchtower by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 23, 2016
truthislight:

Now, this approach is more reasonable and and commendable

True, Your question is welcome since we were comparing that the two are an act based on faith.

However, unlike Evolution touted to be a scientific based research, Creation is not, hence, it adherents are not expected to research and come up with anything like 'real' science does. Rather, they show faith.

If you don't tell me that evolution is scientific research, I won't expect you to act the way other scientific based endeavors perform.

In truth, I have not produced anything as a result of my indulging in my faith as a creationists, if for anything, my little output has been in my indulging in real scientific based knowledge study and research.

Peace.

I'm sure your lord despises liars. Creation is paraded as actual science.

http://www.creationism.org/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creation_science
Re: Both Belief In God And Belief In Evolution Are Based On Faith--watchtower by dolphinheart(m): 12:44pm On Nov 23, 2016
taurus25:

Tracing the geneologies from genesis to the modern day gives roughly 6000 years.
good, but it did not say the earth was created 6000 years ago!

1 Like

Re: Both Belief In God And Belief In Evolution Are Based On Faith--watchtower by truthislight: 8:27pm On Nov 23, 2016
MrMarvelous:

I'm sure your lord despises liars. Creation is paraded as actual science.

http://www.creationism.org/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creation_science

You just keep on equating me with whatever is out there that every Tom dick and Harry does or says. Please don't!

I don't follow the crowd and certainly not following conventional conventions.

My idea of creation is strictly limited to what the Bible says.

Peace.

1 Like

Re: Both Belief In God And Belief In Evolution Are Based On Faith--watchtower by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 23, 2016
truthislight:

You just keep on equating me with whatever is out there that every Tom dick and Harry does or says. Please don't!

Peace.
I don't keep equating you to anything. Their position is also supported by the bible, and you earlier claimed that creationism isn't regarded as a science...you've now known how wrong that is. Now you're hiding under "I don't follow the crowd"...lol. I'd suggest you find things out before claiming them. And being strictly limited to the New Testament part of the Bible should raise some eye brows. Because I'm sure you're not following the laws of the OT despite being "strictly limited" to the Bible.
Re: Both Belief In God And Belief In Evolution Are Based On Faith--watchtower by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 23, 2016
truthislight:

Peace.
Now lemme ask you a question: Have you honestly tried to see what evolution is all about? (now please take note that evolution has naught to do with atheism).
Have you looked at it before and no evidence was found? Can you honestly say yes to the above questions?
Food for thought.
Re: Both Belief In God And Belief In Evolution Are Based On Faith--watchtower by ScienceWatch: 12:48am On Nov 26, 2016
VaCrusader:

So, instead of accepting what Scientists (I.E. the people who spend almost their entire lives discovering more about the world and beyond) have to say, we should believe what the Bible has to say because... Bible said so.
It is very disappointing to see how easily so called "educated" people can be duped by what they read.

Proper education was meant to make the student strong enough to independently verify truth. Instead they take the easy way out and choose lame atheism, agnosticism and other isms believing it will improve their status among foolish men, and they are right.

Remember how the Jews rejected the scientific verifiable evidence freely available to them. Miracle, Prophecy, Signs And Wonders are Gods way of providing evidence of his love through one man, Jesus Christ and His anointed Pastors/Priests/Prophets.

Without this anointing, Pastors are not recognized in heaven. They are fake ! The are scientific drop-outs.
If you love Jesus Christ, remember to block this evil facebook pages; https://web.facebook.com/tbjoshuawatch, AND https://web.facebook.com/tbjoshuafalsoprofeta/ to block the page click on “more” then click on ‘block” . Soon this harmful page will only serve the needs of satanic worshipers.
Re: Both Belief In God And Belief In Evolution Are Based On Faith--watchtower by ScienceWatch: 2:16am On Dec 04, 2016
Would you rather believe corrupt scientists ?

Albert Einstein - Defrauded his own Theory of Relativity.

Albert Einstein - did not believe in a personal God. A God that will heal and deliver.

Although today he has been proven wrong by the overwhelming biblical and scientifically vrifiable evidence coming out of Scoan Church Nigeria. However, it is interesting how he arrived at that conclusion.

While developing the theory of relativity, Einstein realized that his mathematical equations led to the conclusion that the universe had a beginning. But because he was atheist/deist/agnostic/humanist etc he defrauded the results to fit in with his own beliefs. Can scientists be trusted ?

Einstein didn't like the idea of a beginning of the universe , because he thought one would have to conclude that the universe was created by God. So, he cunningly added a cosmological constant to his mathematical equation to attempt to get rid of the evidence of a beginning of the universe.

He said this was one of the worst mistakes of his life.

If we wont worship the creator God,, we are atheists. Don’t be confused with the many fancy titles created, they all mean the same thing in the end.
VaCrusader:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are Burial Ceremonies Bible-Based Or Pagan? / Is It Fair That A Mere 70 Years Of ‪‎Sin‬ Be Punished By An Eternity In ‪‎Hell? / Thought For Today- By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Phd.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.