Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,642 members, 7,823,825 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

My campaign thread - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My campaign thread (11425 Views)

Photos Of Lady Who Went Completly Nak8d To Campaign For Cameroon’s President / VIDEO: Lady With Saggy Boobs Flaunts Her Boobs With #saggyboobsmatter Campaign / Airforce1 Be My Campaign Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My campaign thread by CaraJewel(f): 12:51pm On Nov 21, 2016
JuicyLucy:

Were you holding in a fart @your pose on dp lipsrsealed
Should i release it in ur mouth if i was?
Re: My campaign thread by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 21, 2016
Hadez:
All i wanted was to have fun but with the heat and words of fury fired towards me within 5days I made my intention know, I am already thinking maybe I made a mistake intending to contest. Bullies are not even ready to let me be. cry

I get unnecessary mentions of hate and every of my comment is Because of miss nairaland I am sad sad

Bullies like

Presh909
Warhawk
Dharay99
God will judge them

Whatever you do in this life you will come face to face with adversity.

I've never voted on NL but if you do decide to contest, you have my vote.
Re: My campaign thread by herzernIsHere: 12:52pm On Nov 21, 2016
MzLarem:
She(he) is a She-goat male grin

Pardon??....

Ayam not understandinq...
Re: My campaign thread by makydebbie(f): 12:52pm On Nov 21, 2016
Enybliss:
hahahahaha maybe I'll give makydebbie too so she'll go and buy her own bleaching cream, heard its the rave of the moment grin
Why do I need a bleaching cream?
Re: My campaign thread by Enybliss(f): 12:52pm On Nov 21, 2016
MzLarem:
See why i love you...Too nice. Share it round. Bro Hadez is leading the team.
hahahahaha the feeling is mutual oya makydebbie come and support me for miss nairaland 2017 so we can all get money to buy bleaching cream
Re: My campaign thread by Enybliss(f): 12:53pm On Nov 21, 2016
makydebbie:
so you'll look tunde hadez na

Re: My campaign thread by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 21, 2016
herzernIsHere:

Pardon??....

Ayam not understandinq...

Na so we too no understand his life oo. The thing just tire us.
Re: My campaign thread by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 21, 2016
Enybliss:
am sorry what are you? undecided

depart from me with that Halloween mask...abeg face front grin
Re: My campaign thread by BlaQWolf: 12:54pm On Nov 21, 2016
Enybliss:
what is really your problem did you miss the part she mentioned me several times?

What if am everywhere, am i using your phone or your data, and what made you think i care if you are watching or not, you don't pay me, so i don't really care

Believe me dear,its time you start caring about what people say or think unless you are a child...She mentioned you,yes but have you seen where two people go loco same time? I guess you now know.
Re: My campaign thread by herzernIsHere: 12:54pm On Nov 21, 2016
makydebbie:

So that you will become MrCörk favourite tongue tongue
Re: My campaign thread by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 21, 2016
Re: My campaign thread by dauntless15(m): 12:55pm On Nov 21, 2016
herzernIsHere:

lol....bro...

No kill this qirl boy nah...

we just getting started
Re: My campaign thread by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 21, 2016
Hadez:
All i wanted was to have fun but with the heat and words of fury fired towards me within 5days I made my intention know, I am already thinking maybe I made a mistake intending to contest. Bullies are not even ready to let me be. cry

I get unnecessary mentions of hate and every of my comment is Because of miss nairaland I am sad sad

Bullies like

Presh909
Warhawk
Dharay99
God will judge them
So just to state your feelings u had to create a thread... nawa oooh wetin we no go see for nairaland lately.... Are you that bored/jobless... and you dint ave to start tellin someone u make 50k in 2 weeks.. People that have money dont say it.
Re: My campaign thread by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 21, 2016
BlaQWolf:

Believe me dear,its time you start caring about what people say or think unless you are a child...She mentioned you,yes but have you seen where two people go loco same time? I guess you now know.
Now you are not making any sense. You want a grown lady to care about what some faceless people who have nothing to contribute in life will say?? I'm not getting you.

She is not Hadez abeg. undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My campaign thread by herzernIsHere: 12:58pm On Nov 21, 2016
dauntless15:
we just getting started

You just getting started??....

All the ones wey yhu don do the innocent qirl boy nko....you never start.....

Abeq dey fear God oooh.....if she he de-activate her his account.....

Nah yhu me qo hold responsible........ grin grin
Re: My campaign thread by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 21, 2016
herzernIsHere:

Innocent koor...as guilty as Judas Iscariot.
Re: My campaign thread by herzernIsHere: 1:00pm On Nov 21, 2016
MzLarem:
Na so we too no understand his life oo. The thing just tire us.

The thinq fit be qenerational curse oooh....

Shey yhu will invite her to our church?? grin
Re: My campaign thread by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 21, 2016
herzernIsHere:

The thinq fit be qenerational curse oooh....

Shey yhu will invite her to our church?? grin

Only you will handle the deliverance session...Make person no go bite me.
Re: My campaign thread by Enybliss(f): 1:02pm On Nov 21, 2016
BlaQWolf:

seriously, i get what you're trying to say but nah we ain't the same people, so we cant have the same outlook about things,

hiding from confrontation aint really my thing, i can't become a cornered rat especially for a classless illiterate who goes around trying to get people's opinion about her supposed looks,

offline I'm concerned about people's opinions, but nairaland? You could be a ho, a drunk, a jobless retard in person but you'll make yourself seem cool here,

i aint becoming no ones beetch, they're two things involved, you either like me or hate me, either ways i dont give a fuq, its nothing personal bro but i dont care,

I'm not searching for a potential suitor if that's where your advice is going, and if I'm, it wont be nairaland of all places, I've alot of pms in my inbox from this shameless guys dissing me, but i aint hadez

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My campaign thread by BlaQWolf: 1:04pm On Nov 21, 2016
Enybliss:
seriously, i get what you're trying to say but nah we ain't the same people, so we cant have the same outlook about things,

hiding from confrontation aint really my thing, i can't become a cornered rat especially for a classless illiterate who goes around trying to get people's opinion about her supposed looks,

offline I'm concerned about people's opinions, but nairaland? You could be a ho, a drunk, a jobless retard in person but you'll make yourself seem cool here,

i aint becoming no ones beetch, they're two things involved, you either like me or hate me, either ways i dont give a fuq, its nothing personal bro but i dont care,

I'm not searching for a potential suitor if that's where your advice is going, and if I'm, it wont be nairaland of all places, I've alot of pms in my inbox from this shameless guys dissing me, but i aint hadez

Alright,Fair enough.
Re: My campaign thread by Enybliss(f): 1:04pm On Nov 21, 2016
BlaQWolf:

Alright,Fair enough.
ya
Re: My campaign thread by Enybliss(f): 1:06pm On Nov 21, 2016
MzLarem:
Hadez is working,bleaching cream is moving.

Thats her campaign slogan. remind me next year. she will hear it.
lols sure thing oya Dauntless15 come and be my campaign manager, hope you'll be back soon, i miss you smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My campaign thread by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 21, 2016
MY THOUGHTS:A LOT OF PEOPLE TAKING ON HADEZ AND SHE'S DOING FINE RESPONDING THEM

IT'S TAKES A LOT FOR ONE PERSON TO BALANCE A FIGHT WITH SOME CERTAIN SQUAD

THESE ARE THE KIND OF PERSONS THAT GRABS MY VOTE

AND IF YOU THINK SHE'S STUPID LET IT BE...IT AIN'T A CRIME TO BE STUPID
Re: My campaign thread by dauntless15(m): 1:08pm On Nov 21, 2016
Enybliss:
lols sure thing oya Dauntless15 come and be my campaign manager, hope you'll be back soon, i miss you smiley
yes dear on the 10th of December, I'll gladly be your campaign manager, is mzlarem contesting too?
Re: My campaign thread by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 21, 2016
dauntless15:
yes dear on the 10th of December, I'll gladly be your campaign manager, is mzlarem contesting too?
Hell nah... We are the supervisor grin
Re: My campaign thread by dauntless15(m): 1:11pm On Nov 21, 2016
herzernIsHere:

bro had it been she opened this thread at night, this would have been entirely different, I'm just being cool yet because of ban, but as long as I'm around I'll always treat her madness
Re: My campaign thread by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 21, 2016
AnthonioAlsaid:
MY THOUGHTS:A LOT OF PEOPLE TAKING ON HADEZ AND SHE'S DOING FINE RESPONDING THEM

IT'S TAKES A LOT FOR ONE PERSON TO BALANCE A FIGHT WITH SOME CERTAIN SQUAD

THESE ARE THE KIND OF PERSONS THAT GRABS MY VOTE

AND IF YOU THINK SHE'S STUPID LET IT BE...IT AIN'T A CRIME TO BE STUPID
But its a crime to abuse the stupidity.

No one is asking her not to participate in the contest tho.
Re: My campaign thread by dauntless15(m): 1:12pm On Nov 21, 2016
MzLarem:
Hell nah... We are the supervisor grin
lols abi, I'd love it if you contest too
Re: My campaign thread by Enybliss(f): 1:14pm On Nov 21, 2016
dauntless15:
hmmm thats close, come with my favorite o, else i wont welcome you, btw why do you want larem to contest, who will be my supervisor grin
Re: My campaign thread by dauntless15(m): 1:17pm On Nov 21, 2016
Enybliss:
hmmm thats close, come with my favorite o, else i wont welcome you, btw why do you want larem to contest, who will be my supervisor grin
sure, i want her to contest so Hadez wont make the knockout stage with her horrible grammar, nairaland cant have an illiterate queen, bleached out Bobrisky patron
Re: My campaign thread by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 21, 2016
dauntless15:
lols abi, I'd love it if you contest too
It takes a lot of effort and i'm a lazy person smiley

Makydebbie or Lawlahday will fill in for me.
Re: My campaign thread by Enybliss(f): 1:18pm On Nov 21, 2016
dauntless15:
sure, i want her to contest so Hadez wont make the knockout stage with her horrible grammar, nairaland cant have an illiterate queen, bleached out Bobrisky patron
cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife / How I Slept With Her Within One Hour / She Kept Saying "No" While Moaning...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.