Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

I Need Your Advise Biko!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Advise Biko!!!! (1063 Views)

Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! / Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. / Biko, Is Good For This A Lady To Be D0ing This To H3rself When H3r Husband Tra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Advise Biko!!!! by ifybae(f): 7:03am On Nov 22, 2016
Dear Friends please I need your advise.
I have this guy have been dating for months, and we have not had sex before.
what troubling me now is that he once dated my friend, not like she is my close friend, we just gist sometimes when we see our self in school, at the first instance when the guy was asking me out, I had to make some findings, then some people told me he dated my friend, when I asked him he told me everything that happened in the relationship, how she cheated on him and treated him like shit, I took pity on him and I decided to date him,but i did not tell my friend. the day she found out she was crying and she reported me to her friends that I snatched her boyfriend, I gave her some space then later explained everything to her, she said she has gotten over it and she is cool with it.
We have been dating for months now and we are doing good, he has improved me both spiritually, mentally, and physically.
But I don't know why I have a bad feeling like maybe "he used me to get back at her" maybe "he wants her to be hurt the way she hurted him " maybe "he wants her to realize what she lost by not valuing it". (cus he loved her so much) this questions just keep popping into my mind. I feel so scared that he might wake up one morning and say he is going back to his ex, I feel guilty most time because I interfered into their relationship. I just have this random thought most time.
Please I need some advice......

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Your Advise Biko!!!! by Nobody: 7:04am On Nov 22, 2016
smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Advise Biko!!!! by dguizman(m): 7:10am On Nov 22, 2016
I think he saw something in you,that is why he came for you. He improved you physically,spiritually,mentally,that alone is enough for you have trust in him.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advise Biko!!!! by DaddySLY(m): 7:10am On Nov 22, 2016
all tat crap is what ruins a good relationship

oh.. n you said you took pity on him n decided to date him?? who dafuq does tat? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advise Biko!!!! by slimthugchimee2(m): 7:20am On Nov 22, 2016
bullshlt

undecided

Re: I Need Your Advise Biko!!!! by bibijay123(f): 7:33am On Nov 22, 2016
babe let it go...don't let those thoughts ruin what you have with him. We all have doubt sometimes but what you will ask yourself is, is it worth it? if yes, den let it go!

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advise Biko!!!! by gabinogem(m): 7:46am On Nov 22, 2016
Why letting ur mind playing tricks on u...u are in a relationship, face it.
Re: I Need Your Advise Biko!!!! by firstking01(m): 8:10am On Nov 22, 2016
ifybae:
what troubling me now is that he once dated my friend, not like she is my close friend, we just gist sometimes when we see our self in school, at the first instance when the guy was asking me out, I had to make some findings, then some people told me he dated my friend, when I asked him he told me everything that happened in the relationship, how she cheated on him and treated him like shit, I took pity on him and I decided to date him,but i did not tell my friend. the day she found out she was crying and she reported me to her friends that I snatched her boyfriend, I gave her some space then later explained everything to her, she said she has gotten over it and she is cool with it.
We have been dating for months now and we are doing good, he has improved me both spiritually, mentally, and physically.
But I don't know why I have a bad feeling like maybe "he used me to get back at her" maybe "he wants her to be hurt the way she hurted him " maybe "he wants her to realize what she lost by not valuing it". (cus he loved her so much) this questions just keep popping into my mind. I feel so scared that he might wake up one morning and say he is going back to his ex, I feel guilty most time because I interfered into their relationship. I just have this random thought most time.
The repercussion of dating someone out of pity is what is actually troubling you, just deal with it fam.
Re: I Need Your Advise Biko!!!! by KingRex1(m): 8:34am On Nov 22, 2016
ifybae:
what troubling me now is that he once dated my friend, not like she is my close friend, we just gist sometimes when we see our self in school, at the first instance when the guy was asking me out, I had to make some findings, then some people told me he dated my friend, when I asked him he told me everything that happened in the relationship, how she cheated on him and treated him like shit, I took pity on him and I decided to date him ......

Bull crap..! Read nothing afterwards
Re: I Need Your Advise Biko!!!! by Akanbibabatunde(m): 10:05am On Nov 22, 2016
angry[email]you date him out of pity[/email] naija girls are just annoying... Who is Yor daddy??

Re: I Need Your Advise Biko!!!! by thorpido(m): 10:15am On Nov 22, 2016
You took pity on him and decided to date him... undecided
Re: I Need Your Advise Biko!!!! by ifybae(f): 11:06am On Nov 22, 2016
thorpido:
You took pity on him and decided to date him... undecided
you taking it the wrong way. wanted to make him happy again
Re: I Need Your Advise Biko!!!! by thorpido(m): 11:18am On Nov 22, 2016
ifybae:

Then I'll say you should stay with him and continue making him happy.

However,there are no guarantees in relationships and he may break up with you the way he did with his ex.You also may not have a good relationship with that friend of yours again.Like you also said,there is a possibility that he may reconcile with his ex in the future.
Re: I Need Your Advise Biko!!!! by kenir(m): 11:32am On Nov 22, 2016
ifybae:

excuse of the century
Re: I Need Your Advise Biko!!!! by gymnasium(m): 11:51am On Nov 22, 2016
ifybae:

oya balotteli giyam 1
Re: I Need Your Advise Biko!!!! by kinggogo: 11:52am On Nov 22, 2016
Sm gals rili dnt knw wah dey want
Re: I Need Your Advise Biko!!!! by ifybae(f): 1:36pm On Nov 22, 2016
kenir:

excuse of the century
Gosh!! you so impossible undecided
kenir:

excuse of the century
Gosh!! you so impossible
Re: I Need Your Advise Biko!!!! by Splinz(m): 3:30pm On Nov 22, 2016
ifybae:

You wanted to make him happy

(1) (Reply)

7 Tips For A Proper Conversation With Girls / Girls Are Very Wicked Why? / A Nairalander Is Celebrating His Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.