Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? (21650 Views)

See Topless Photos Of Nollywood Female Actress That Has Got Everyone Talking / [PHOTOS] Nicki Minaj Displays Huge Cleavage & Svelte Shape In Semi Sheer Dress / Sisters Love! Kendall & Kylie Jenner Shows Off Shape In Black Ensemble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by OgidiBoy(m): 1:15am On Nov 07, 2009
What's so special about this Mercy Johnson sef angry
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by THEAMAKA3(f): 1:17am On Nov 07, 2009
OgidiBoy:

What's so special about this Mercy Johnson sef angry
she has a banging body.
i think its about time you look past skin color.
im not tryna go into that again but thats what it seems like.
cause EVERYONE knows that mercy has got a body.
sorry but tonto doesnt. she also has yam legs, not cool.
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by Nobody: 1:22am On Nov 07, 2009
Nicest body - Inih Edo!
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by Nobody: 1:23am On Nov 07, 2009
You must be kidding shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by Nobody: 1:23am On Nov 07, 2009
You serious, David?  wink
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by THEAMAKA3(f): 1:25am On Nov 07, 2009
davidylan:

Nicest body - Inih Edo!
lmao!!!!!

go through the whole thread, read the comments.
the girl is just FAT, plain and simple.

this is my definition of curvy.
when a woman has nice hips, a nice round butt, and nice breast. also she must have a flat stomach and smaller arms. her legs cannot look like logs of wood either.

but this is ini edo:
she DOES have big breast and ALSO a BIG ass. she does have a waist.
but ALSO. . . she has a stomach, big arms, and big legs.
so that just makes her fat.
most fat people have big butts and big breasts, that doesnt make them curvy. most of the time they have that and everything else big.
she is just FAT oooo.
did you see her wedding pics? she was most def wearing a gurdle (sp?) and she sqeezed her arse into that dress. lol

she isnt THAT fat but she is a bit on the heavy side.
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by OgidiBoy(m): 1:27am On Nov 07, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

she has a banging body.
sorry but tonto doesnt. she also has yam legs, not cool.

Amaka see how you are, you just gone start dissing my girl this nice Friday evening for no reason sad. Anyways wazzup about skin color shocked shocked It don't make do difference to me, I'll hit it light skinned or dark skinned.
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by Nobody: 1:27am On Nov 07, 2009
Siena:

You serious, David?  wink

Yep . . . and this is personal opinion. I fancy women with some meat on the bones so i'll go with Inih (well before she got fat). She has it all . . . good body, nice assets, a feminine grace to her and a great face to go with it.
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by THEAMAKA3(f): 1:28am On Nov 07, 2009
davidylan:

Yep . . . and this is personal opinion. I fancy women with some meat on the bones so i'll go with Inih (well before she got fat). She has it all . . . good body, nice assets, a feminine grace to her and a great face to go with it.
GBAM!!! i prove my point.
"BEFORE SHE GOT FAT."
lol
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by THEAMAKA3(f): 1:29am On Nov 07, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Amaka see how you are, you just gone start dissing my girl this nice Friday evening for no reason sad. Anyways wazzup about skin color shocked shocked It don't make do difference to me, I'll hit it light skinned or dark skinned.
again, can you not read the topic?
this is not about FACIAL beauty its about BODIES.
so stop brining up tonto cause she cant even come close, abeg!!
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by Nobody: 1:29am On Nov 07, 2009
But she has always been fat. When she skim before?
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by Nobody: 1:31am On Nov 07, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

GBAM!!! i prove my point.
"BEFORE SHE GOT FAT."
lol

yeah lol she's fat now.

michelin89:

She wasnt skinny but at least she didnt have all the rolls on the waist and arms.
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by THEAMAKA3(f): 1:31am On Nov 07, 2009
michelin89:

she was a bit smaller back in 2003 and such.
a little bit before she got married and now that she is married she is now plumping up!
hmmmm well she is eating good wherever she is.
i aint mad at her.  grin
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by OgidiBoy(m): 1:32am On Nov 07, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

she has a banging body.
sorry but[b] tonto[/b] doesnt. she also has yam legs, not cool.

Who was the first one to mention Tonto's name today,
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by Nobody: 1:32am On Nov 07, 2009
Slim is not the same as skinny.

She was never slim, where she wan come skinny before?

She grew up with every fold in her body. I give her the face, but body wise she fails.
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by THEAMAKA3(f): 1:33am On Nov 07, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Who was the first one to mention Tonto's name today,
i was referring to the previous posts you made.
i did actually go through the thread before commenting. lol
and i read your comments, so yeah. . .

anyway, OGIDIBOY!!  kiss
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by MissyB1(m): 1:33am On Nov 07, 2009
michelin89:

Ma exact thought.

Ini has always been FAT . . . The babe nor deh this list at all. grin
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by Remii(m): 1:35am On Nov 07, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

lmao!!!!!

go through the whole thread, read the comments.
the girl is just FAT, plain and simple.

this is my definition of curvy.
when a woman has nice hips, a nice round butt, and nice breast. also she must have a flat stomach and smaller arms. her legs cannot look like logs of wood either.

but this is ini edo:
she DOES have big breast and ALSO a BIG ass. she does have a waist.
but ALSO. . . she has a stomach, big arms, and big legs.
so that just makes her fat.
most fat people have big butts and big breasts, that doesnt make them curvy. most of the time they have that and everything else big.
she is just FAT oooo.
did you see her wedding pics? she was most def wearing a gurdle (sp?) and she sqeezed her arse into that dress. lol

she isnt THAT fat but she is a bit on the heavy side.

THE AMAKA: Which of those things you count against that woman yo get, abi you no get any?. The babe dey Houston, I will tell her to come NY come konk you. lol
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by Nobody: 1:37am On Nov 07, 2009
The girl has assets abeg . . . those who condemn her for being fat shld show us their own. grin
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by MissyB1(m): 1:39am On Nov 07, 2009
Remii:

THE AMAKA: Which of those things you count against that woman yo get, abi you no get any?. The babe dey Houston, I will tell her to come NY come konk you. lol
Rotfl!!!
Haven't heard that word in a long time.
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by THEAMAKA3(f): 1:39am On Nov 07, 2009
davidylan:

The girl has assets abeg . . . those who condemn her for being fat shld show us their own. grin
and so do all other fat people.
fat people have big boobs and a big ass regardless.
but they also have big stomachs, arms, legs, and waists. so at the end of the day they arent curvy but they are just plain fat.
if everything is big, then what do you call that?
curvy is nice assets with a slim waist, small stomach, smaller arms, and nice legs.

abeg, not everything is curvy this and that.
there is a difference you know.
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by Nobody: 1:40am On Nov 07, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

but they also have big stomachs, arms, legs, and waists. so at the end of the day they arent curvy but they are just plain fat.
curvy is nice assets with a slim waist, small stomach, smaller arms, and nice legs.

Its not true. Infact many fat people i know have no boobs at all. I know a fat girl dating a colleague who has no ass.
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by Nobody: 1:45am On Nov 07, 2009
For now it's Nse Ikpe Etim. I'm not a big fan of potentially fat women.
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by chic2pimp(m): 2:23am On Nov 07, 2009
davidylan:

Its not true. Infact many fat people i know have no boobs at all. I know a fat girl dating a colleague who has no ass.
Most fat girls I know and see on the street have pretty much no bootay.
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by OgidiBoy(m): 3:04am On Nov 07, 2009
chic2pimp:

Most fat girls I know and see on the street have pretty much no bootay.

My friend quit chasing fat girls angry angry freaking chubby chaser!!! angry
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by platinumnk(f): 3:11am On Nov 07, 2009
davidylan:

abi o grin grin

OgidiBoy:

smh angry
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by OgidiBoy(m): 3:13am On Nov 07, 2009
platinumnk:

abi o grin grin

smh angry

Plat you not fat ooo kiss kiss
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by chic2pimp(m): 3:16am On Nov 07, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Lai Lai chase wetin? undecided Weave ooooo. Nah only CURVY CHICS I dey chase cool.

platinumnk:

abi o grin grin

We know your own nah. . . . . . .  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin

chei see as dis girl's backside dey blind person sha  undecided
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by Nobody: 3:18am On Nov 07, 2009
Platinum pls take down your picture. I'm tired of committing without touching! angry
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by platinumnk(f): 3:22am On Nov 07, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

amaka, u are really being limited in sizes for real.
I know this chic who wears a size 14 in pants and has an 8 pack abs
so is she fat?

Bigger  legs doesnt mean ure fat either? is Serena willams fat?
she has huge thighs, for some women it easier to build muscle there seriously.

chic2pimp:

Lai Lai chase wetin? undecided Weave ooooo. Nah only CURVY CHICS I dey chase cool.
We know your own nah. . . . . . .  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin

chei see as dis girl's backside dey blind person sha  undecided

OgidiBoy:

Plat you not fat ooo kiss kiss

hahhaha lmao. . work in progress grin
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by platinumnk(f): 3:23am On Nov 07, 2009
davidylan:

Platinum pls take down your picture. I'm tired of committing without touching! angry

chinkeme  shocked

ok o embarassed embarassed

@topic- stephanie looks great! i like her a lot. kiss
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by OgidiBoy(m): 3:56am On Nov 07, 2009
@ platiumnk,

more pics please kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'Tiwa Savage Is The Only Female Artiste Celebrated In Nigeria' – Bonang / BBNaija’s Whitemoney: Why Queen Blocked Me On All Social Media Platforms / Lmfao: 50 Cent Showing Off His Money [photos Inside]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.