Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? (21653 Views)

See Topless Photos Of Nollywood Female Actress That Has Got Everyone Talking / [PHOTOS] Nicki Minaj Displays Huge Cleavage & Svelte Shape In Semi Sheer Dress / Sisters Love! Kendall & Kylie Jenner Shows Off Shape In Black Ensemble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by OgidiBoy(m): 2:08am On Nov 06, 2009
michelin89:

It's not a matter of height. Shakira is just 4"11 while Eva Longoria is 5"2.

Yet they are considered sex symbols.

Tonto has a lovely skin and she is beautiful facially, but I don't like her built a bit. Maybe if she drops some pound we might reconsider her.

Drop some pound where dear ? I've not seen her in real life, but all the pictures and movies I've seen her in the girl can't be more than 120 pounds any skinner than that is Anorexic.

Aloy~Emeka:

Why do you think that this TOTO woman is fine?. She is so annoying.

Aloy you don come again oooo, what did the girl do to you that is annoying, the girl is good at fashion and acting, is not like she's out there sleeping with every Tom, privates, and Harry.
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by Nobody: 2:15am On Nov 06, 2009
I beg to differ. She suck big time when it comes to acting. She just went worse and worse. Fashion? I haven't been watching her movies for how annoying she is with her fake accent and screaming.

I still think she is flabby. Nothing to envy. Did she really think she'd make it to Hollywood in those conditions? undecided
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by OgidiBoy(m): 2:17am On Nov 06, 2009
Michelin89 abeg check out those lips and tell me the not sexy, do you know how much most women in Hollywood pay just to have lips like those.

Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by Nobody: 2:18am On Nov 06, 2009
You even read the title??

[size=15pt]Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood
[/size]
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by OgidiBoy(m): 2:21am On Nov 06, 2009
Spotless face not one single pimple,What a princess cry cry
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by Nobody: 2:23am On Nov 06, 2009
Go siddon! Open a thread for her because she has no business here. Not beside the likes of Miss Steph and Miss Mercy J. cool
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by muffins(f): 2:25am On Nov 06, 2009
michelin89:

Go siddon! Open a thread for her because she has no business here. Not beside the likes of Miss Steph and Miss Mercy J. cool

GBAM! grin
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by OgidiBoy(m): 2:26am On Nov 06, 2009
Michelin89 abeg no vex, I'll carry my Tonto and leave ok sorry!!! sad sad
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by Nobody: 2:28am On Nov 06, 2009
Wise decision.
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by muffins(f): 2:35am On Nov 06, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Michelin89 abeg no vex, I'll carry my Tonto and leave ok sorry!!! sad sad

hahaha, Tonto this and Tonto that. grin grin grin
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by OgidiBoy(m): 2:36am On Nov 06, 2009
muffins:

hahaha, Tonto this and Tonto that. grin grin grin

angry angry angry angry JEALOUSY angry angry angry angry
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by sexyLeamon(f): 2:42am On Nov 06, 2009
Steph wins this one tall, long legs, the lean figure u name it.

Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by AloyEmeka6: 2:45am On Nov 06, 2009
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by sexyLeamon(f): 2:58am On Nov 06, 2009
me think she has really updated on her look. at least she has dat polish celebs look now lol

Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by sexyLeamon(f): 2:59am On Nov 06, 2009
cool

Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by sexyLeamon(f): 3:12am On Nov 06, 2009
cool

Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by sexyLeamon(f): 3:14am On Nov 06, 2009
cool

Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by sexyLeamon(f): 3:15am On Nov 06, 2009
cool

Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by OgidiBoy(m): 3:16am On Nov 06, 2009
*hisses*
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by naliakar: 4:00am On Nov 06, 2009
OgidiBoy:

*hisses*

Stephanie?? More hisses.
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by THEAMAKA3(f): 7:50am On Nov 06, 2009
why do these people turn every topic into a beauty contest?
this topic here is about THEIR BODIES/SHAPES!
nothing here has to do with the face.
anyway here is my list. my list isnt all about who has the curviest body or the biggest butt and chest but its about who is IN SHAPE and who looks good. not all those sloppy actresses all ove the place that need to tone up. Ini Edo should lose weight, she IS fat. some of you have mistaken her big boobs and ass for shape, forgetting she has a big stomach and arms and legs as well.

1 mercy johnson
2 omotola
3 genevieve
4 dakore egbuson
5 stephanie okereke
6 ebube nwagbo
7 rukky sanda

the rest of them, either i cant remember you right now orĀ  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by THEAMAKA3(f): 7:56am On Nov 06, 2009
modified.
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by whitesturd(f): 8:42am On Nov 06, 2009
The-Amaka.i beg to disagree with u on this ur no 3.genievieve.Genevieve doent have a lovely shape.she is jst an everyday slim girl u get to see around.nothin wao about her shape.no boobs,no ass.i think i prefer her wen she was a little bit fat.wen ure talkin about shape,u gat to ve curves like crazy.gen in ny own view has no curves.talk of mercy johnson.
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by THEAMAKA3(f): 8:46am On Nov 06, 2009
like I SAID, i made my list not only based on ASS and BREASTS but also based on who is IN SHAPE and who has a NICE FIGURE. meaning the ones that look IN SHAPE and dont look fat and sloppy like a lot of these nollywood celebs.
they get famous and then just balloon up to a crazy size.
most of nollywood celebs dont have cute shapes at all.
and it was in no particular order.
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by whitesturd(f): 8:50am On Nov 06, 2009
check this
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by whitesturd(f): 8:51am On Nov 06, 2009
check this

Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by THEAMAKA3(f): 8:55am On Nov 06, 2009
what is your point of showing mercy johnson?
i think everyone knows what she looks like.
but anyway youre picture isnt clear.

also, you hardly see her figure in this pic. undecided

Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by whitesturd(f): 9:02am On Nov 06, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

what is your point of showing mercy johnson?
i think everyone knows what she looks like.
but anyway youre picture isnt clear.

also, you hardly see her figure in this pic. undecided

tot i had posted others where de figure was very clear.anyways my point is that i am showcasing mercy johnson as the figure 8 of nollywood. grin
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by whitesturd(f): 9:07am On Nov 06, 2009
Here is another

Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by THEAMAKA3(f): 9:08am On Nov 06, 2009
that pic was already posted and it was of better quality.
why are you posting all these jacked up pics? lol
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by whitesturd(f): 9:13am On Nov 06, 2009
Did i say it wasnt already posted and wot do u mean by better quality.nor be the shape we wan see.or whats de difference.na wa 4uo.

mercy darling.babe u are too set wink
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 06, 2009
In my opinion. . .

Mercy Johnson.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lmfao: 50 Cent Showing Off His Money [photos Inside] / Rita Dominic Turns 37 Today / Solidstar Shares Photo Of His Son, Josh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.