Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? (21649 Views)

See Topless Photos Of Nollywood Female Actress That Has Got Everyone Talking / [PHOTOS] Nicki Minaj Displays Huge Cleavage & Svelte Shape In Semi Sheer Dress / Sisters Love! Kendall & Kylie Jenner Shows Off Shape In Black Ensemble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by Kunbee: 4:10am On Nov 13, 2009
chic2pimp:

Nah true you talk dia oo  grin kiss kiss
kiss kiss kiss
OgidiBoy:

I thought you guys are my friends sad

All na join wink
THE-AMAKA:

BAD FRIENDS!

Meow cheesy
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:10am On Nov 13, 2009
OgidiBoy:

That's ok, some guys like em small and you still a teen so you still growing. By the time you move out of the nest and eat junk food all the time like most of us,your ass will start popping out.
ewwwww.
true talk, i dont want an ass.
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by OgidiBoy(m): 4:16am On Nov 13, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

ewwwww.
true talk, i dont want an ass.

If you don't want an ass then you not going to college. you think you gone have that home cooked food all the time in the dorm tongue tongue
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:19am On Nov 13, 2009
OgidiBoy:

If you don't want an ass then you not going to college. you think you gone have that home cooked food all the time in the dorm tongue tongue
why are you tryna scare me about getting fat?
NOOOOO. i dont wanna get fat.
having a big ass are not my intentions.  angry
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by chic2pimp(m): 4:22am On Nov 13, 2009
OgidiBoy:

I thought you guys are my friends sad
We are still your friends nah, abi? undecided tongue

THE-AMAKA:

BAD GOOD FRIENDS!
That's berra cool

Kunbee:

kiss kiss kiss
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by OgidiBoy(m): 4:22am On Nov 13, 2009
I hope you don't get fat dear, but sometimes sh!t happens and you can't help it. I like your ass the way it is right now and if it should get any bigger in the future, I'll still like it. kiss

THE-AMAKA:

why are you tryna scare me about getting fat?
NOOOOO. i dont wanna get fat.
having a big ass are not my intentions. angry
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:26am On Nov 13, 2009
OgidiBoy:

I hope you don't get fat dear, but sometimes sh!t happens and you can't help it. I like your ass the way it is right now and if it should get any bigger in the future, I'll still like it. kiss

lol, okay sure.
but ill still hate it.
wink

anyway let me get into my movie, ill pop in from time to time.
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by OgidiBoy(m): 4:29am On Nov 13, 2009
Alright, I need to go pick up my gf from work anyways, I have her car it drives sooo such better than mines. I'll talk to you guys later. cool
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:31am On Nov 13, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Alright, I need to go pick up my gf from walk anyways, I have her car it drives sooo such better than mines. I'll talk to you guys later. cool
mhm, i already know.
okay take care and have a wonderful time. cool
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by lepasharon(f): 10:57pm On Apr 23, 2011
for me its Lepa Shandy!
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by fadekemitoyin: 6:07am On May 19, 2015
Ladies/women,,,get a great shape and figures,,,I have buttocks/hips enlargement pills and cream,breast enlargement pills and cream,tommy reduction,vaginal tightening gel,maca pills for great fertility,,all in stock for sale,,contact mr yemi,08034292000

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'Tiwa Savage Is The Only Female Artiste Celebrated In Nigeria' – Bonang / BBNaija’s Whitemoney: Why Queen Blocked Me On All Social Media Platforms / Lmfao: 50 Cent Showing Off His Money [photos Inside]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.