Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? (21651 Views)

See Topless Photos Of Nollywood Female Actress That Has Got Everyone Talking / [PHOTOS] Nicki Minaj Displays Huge Cleavage & Svelte Shape In Semi Sheer Dress / Sisters Love! Kendall & Kylie Jenner Shows Off Shape In Black Ensemble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by whitesturd(f): 10:52pm On Nov 05, 2009
michelin.u mean ure still not convinced

Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by AloyEmeka6: 10:54pm On Nov 05, 2009
Her belle is big and its a major flaw.
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 05, 2009
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by whitesturd(f): 10:55pm On Nov 05, 2009
oya take
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by whitesturd(f): 10:56pm On Nov 05, 2009
oya take

Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 05, 2009
We all know Mercy is the shapiest.
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by whitesturd(f): 10:59pm On Nov 05, 2009
i think dis babe too has a nice shape

Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 05, 2009
I hate her and hey shape. She has none. Who put those rumours around? Like someone who claimed Tonto had a nice shape and nice legs. I mean were they colour blind.
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by whitesturd(f): 11:03pm On Nov 05, 2009
michelin.na wao.check dis

Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 05, 2009
One word: fat

One solution: gym
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by whitesturd(f): 11:04pm On Nov 05, 2009
i dont like stephanies shape.seriously
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 05, 2009
Why?
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by MissyB1(m): 11:09pm On Nov 05, 2009
Mercy Johnson
Genevieve Nnaji kiss kiss
Ebube Nwagbo

In a perfect order i.e cheesy
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by whitesturd(f): 11:10pm On Nov 05, 2009
michelin.i feel she is all bones and thats not my definition of sexy.plus,clothes dont realy fit her
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 05, 2009
@ Missy

Why you send me go another profile.

By the way I have searched for you on facebook. Have you gone private too?
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 05, 2009
@ white

At least she tries to keep fit. You can't compare amala Ini and akpu Ruky to her.

Even the poundy Omotola nor fit compete.

By the way Mercy is going fat. Soon she won't be on my list anymore. She is becoming eba.
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by MissyB1(m): 11:18pm On Nov 05, 2009
michelin89:

@ Missy

Why you send me go another profile.

By the way I have searched for you on facebook. Have you gone private too?
Private ke? Nah.
Infact I thought You had, 'cause I can't view Your profile either.

michelin89:

By the way Mercy is going fat.
Yelzzz!!
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by naliakar: 12:16am On Nov 06, 2009
It is really insulting to the integrity of shapeliness and structured beauty if the conversation does not begin and end with OMO-SEXY. .What is it with these Nairalanders?
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by AloyEmeka6: 12:28am On Nov 06, 2009
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by Nobody: 12:29am On Nov 06, 2009
Who borrow Omotola her body for that second picture?

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by AloyEmeka6: 12:34am On Nov 06, 2009
grin Which kain borrow?. Na her body be that nau. grin grin
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by naliakar: 1:07am On Nov 06, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

grin Which kain borrow?. Na her body be that nau. grin grin

Thanks for bringing sanity to this conversation Aloy-Emeka. With those pictures of Omo, you have safely locked all the words that could be used to describe structured shape and beauty in Nollywood.
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by muffins(f): 1:33am On Nov 06, 2009
michelin89:

This is what I mean by shape

[img]http://2.bp..com/_Aqu_zzz8ogE/SHq3W1aCwDI/AAAAAAAACAE/851QPv-0Sa0/s1600/SO%2B3.jp[/img]g

[img]http://234next.files./2009/09/aug3109-stephanie-brief-stephanie-okereke-actress-writer-producer-director-and-activist-photo-moussa-moussa.jpg[/img]

Stephanie Okereke wins, please moderators close this thread ASAP, we have a winner. cool tongue
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by OgidiBoy(m): 1:43am On Nov 06, 2009
No one in Nollywood comes close to Tonto, the babe is spotless, no Pimples or stretch marks like most of those old and fat women.

Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by OgidiBoy(m): 1:44am On Nov 06, 2009
More.

Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by Nobody: 1:45am On Nov 06, 2009
@ Ogidi

We are taking about shape. Tonto doesn't qualify sorry.

She has this funny body structure especially her legs.
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by muffins(f): 1:46am On Nov 06, 2009
michelin89:

@ Ogidi

We are taking about shape. Tonto doesn't qualify sorry.

She has this funny body structure especially her legs.

GBAM. grin grin
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by OgidiBoy(m): 1:51am On Nov 06, 2009
What are you two talking about shocked, the girl is well built, she may not be as tall as Omotola or Stephanie but she is in good shape with very good skin

You'll pls don't be hating on my girl angry angry
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by muffins(f): 1:57am On Nov 06, 2009
^^I'm sorry but she's not that good looking. embarassed
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by Nobody: 2:00am On Nov 06, 2009
It's not a matter of height. Shakira is just 4"11 while Eva Longoria is 5"2.

Yet they are considered sex symbols.

Tonto has a lovely skin and she is beautiful facially, but I don't like her built a bit. Maybe if she drops some pound we might reconsider her.
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by AloyEmeka6: 2:01am On Nov 06, 2009
OgidiBoy:

No one in Nollywood comes close to Tonto, the babe is spotless, no Pimples or stretch marks like most of those old and fat women.

Why do you think that this TOTO woman is fine?. She is so annoying.
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by Nobody: 2:06am On Nov 06, 2009
That was a nice one. tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BBNaija’s Whitemoney: Why Queen Blocked Me On All Social Media Platforms / 'Tiwa Savage Is The Only Female Artiste Celebrated In Nigeria' – Bonang / Lmfao: 50 Cent Showing Off His Money [photos Inside]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.