Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? (21652 Views)

See Topless Photos Of Nollywood Female Actress That Has Got Everyone Talking / [PHOTOS] Nicki Minaj Displays Huge Cleavage & Svelte Shape In Semi Sheer Dress / Sisters Love! Kendall & Kylie Jenner Shows Off Shape In Black Ensemble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by OgidiBoy(m): 2:04am On Nov 13, 2009
Don't mind me dear, I was just messing with you. I'll have plenty of energy tonight, I just got be those big cans of Monster Energy drinks grin grin
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by THEAMAKA3(f): 2:07am On Nov 13, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Don't mind me dear, I was just messing with you. I'll have plenty of energy tonight, I just got be those big cans of Monster Energy drinks grin grin
lol
i used to like monsters until i realized how bad they were for the body.
i kinda used to like RockStar (juice kind) better cause it was not as strong.
but yeah those things only make you CRASH!!!! later.
youll be sleeping like a baby. lol
sweet dreams, hope im there. grin
smiley
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by OgidiBoy(m): 2:16am On Nov 13, 2009
I love Rockstar too, but the monster is on sale at the 7 ELEVEN, two for the price of one, hey you can't beat that shocked I try not to drink alot of those energy drinks because of the crashes too.
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by THEAMAKA3(f): 2:21am On Nov 13, 2009
OgidiBoy:

I love Rockstar too, but the monster is on sale at the 7 ELEVEN, two for the price of one, hey you can't beat that shocked I try not to drink alot of those energy drinks because of the crashes too.
yes oooo
hope you enjoy your night!
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by OgidiBoy(m): 2:28am On Nov 13, 2009
I'll be thinking of you though sad
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by Kunbee: 2:42am On Nov 13, 2009
OgidiBoy:

angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by OgidiBoy(m): 2:42am On Nov 13, 2009
Kunbee:

angry angry angry angry angry

Don't mind me dear grin grin grin
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by THEAMAKA3(f): 2:49am On Nov 13, 2009
OgidiBoy:

OgidiBoy:

ohhhhhh, so THATS how it is, abi?
anyway, enjoy yourself ooo.
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by OgidiBoy(m): 2:51am On Nov 13, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

ohhhhhh, so THATS how it is, abi?
anyway, enjoy yourself ooo.

Me and my big mouth, cry cry cry cry
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by chiogo(f): 2:52am On Nov 13, 2009
lol Ogidiboy, the mack.

Chei, nairaland tongue
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by THEAMAKA3(f): 2:54am On Nov 13, 2009
OgidiBoy:

carry it like that, enjoy yourself! angry
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by OgidiBoy(m): 2:54am On Nov 13, 2009
chiogo:

lol Ogidiboy, the mack.

Chei, nairaland tongue

Have you come to instigate ? Miss instigator!! angry
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by chiogo(f): 2:56am On Nov 13, 2009
^ shut up joo.
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by chic2pimp(m): 2:56am On Nov 13, 2009
OgidiBoy:

OgidiBoy:

See as how you dey dig hole for ya self embarassed embarassed embarassed. Keep on digging u hia sad sad sad
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by OgidiBoy(m): 2:58am On Nov 13, 2009
chic2pimp:

See as how you dey dig hole for ya self embarassed embarassed embarassed. Keep on digging u hia sad sad sad

You my boy, you supposed to be helping not instigating. angry
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:00am On Nov 13, 2009
now where is my sweet nookie? wink
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by Kunbee: 3:02am On Nov 13, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Elebolo wink
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by OgidiBoy(m): 3:02am On Nov 13, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

now where is my sweet nookie? wink

nookie from who cry
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:03am On Nov 13, 2009
OgidiBoy:

nookie from who cry
my sugar daddy of course. grin
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by OgidiBoy(m): 3:04am On Nov 13, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

my sugar daddy of course. grin

You kidding right shocked
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:05am On Nov 13, 2009
OgidiBoy:

You kidding right shocked
lol of course.
Ogidi, you don mess up big time! angry
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by OgidiBoy(m): 3:07am On Nov 13, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

lol of course.
Ogidi, you don mess up big time! angry

I'll make it up to you babe, you know how we do it in the west coast baby cool cool
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:10am On Nov 13, 2009
OgidiBoy:

I'll make it up to you babe, you know how we do it in the west coast baby cool cool
lolol
mhm. . .  cool wink

*burp!!* * that KFC was good, havent eaten it in over a year*
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by OgidiBoy(m): 3:52am On Nov 13, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

lolol
mhm. . . cool wink

*burp!!* * that KFC was good, havent eaten it in over a year*

Greasy foods sure ain't gone help you keep that sexy shape of yours embarassed
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by chic2pimp(m): 3:53am On Nov 13, 2009
OgidiBoy:

You my boy, you supposed to be helping not instigating. angry
Help you ke? undecided No be you dig am for yaself? undecided Abegii jor grin

Kunbee:

Elebolo wink
shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:54am On Nov 13, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Greasy foods sure ain't gone help you keep that sexy shape of yours embarassed
did you not see where i said i havent eaten it in over a year.
i know that, i try and stay away from it.

i no get "sexy" shape but i get in shape, shape. lol
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by Kunbee: 3:55am On Nov 13, 2009
chic2pimp:

shocked shocked shocked grin
smiley smiley kiss kiss i nor lie now
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by chic2pimp(m): 3:59am On Nov 13, 2009
Kunbee:

Nah true you talk dia oo grin kiss kiss
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by OgidiBoy(m): 4:00am On Nov 13, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

did you not see where i said i havent eaten it in over a year.
i know that, i try and stay away from it.

i no get "sexy" shape but i get in shape, shape. lol

Girl that little pic you had on a while back was banging, lets not even go there cause you sexy and you know it.
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by OgidiBoy(m): 4:01am On Nov 13, 2009
chic2pimp:

Nah true you talk dia oo grin kiss kiss

Kunbee:

I thought you guys are my friends sad
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:03am On Nov 13, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Girl that little pic you had on a while back was banging, lets not even go there cause you sexy and you know it.
lol
i was talking about my shape, the shape of my body.
well most guys (well most guys on NL) see sexy as having big boobs a slim waist and a nice big ass.
i dont have a big ass so i just say i have a nice petite body (which i do have).
so yeah my body aint sexy. lol

OgidiBoy:

I thought you guys are my friends sad
BAD FRIENDS!
Re: Who Has The Nicest Shape In Nollywood{female? by OgidiBoy(m): 4:08am On Nov 13, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

lol
i was talking about my shape, the shape of my body.
well most guys (well most guys on NL) see sexy as having big boobs a slim waist and a nice big ass.
i dont have a big ass so i just say i have a nice petite body (which i do have).
so yeah my body aint sexy. lol
BAD FRIENDS!

That's ok, some guys like em small and you still a teen so you still growing. By the time you move out of the nest and eat junk food all the time like most of us,your ass will start popping out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'Tiwa Savage Is The Only Female Artiste Celebrated In Nigeria' – Bonang / Lmfao: 50 Cent Showing Off His Money [photos Inside] / Rita Dominic Turns 37 Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.