Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,232 members, 7,811,646 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" (57321 Views)

Burna Boy, D'banj, Phyno & Jude Okoye Hit A Strip Club In Lagos / Linchung Duke Oliver Dies While Returning From Mother's Burial (Photos) / 2Face, D'banj And Their Wives Do The “Oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by Akshow: 8:23pm On Nov 22, 2016
cry
Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by dauntless15(m): 8:25pm On Nov 22, 2016
crazymommy:
Thousands of nairalanders care.....you saw the title of the thread before you opened it and still commented on it...if you do not care you will just ignore the thread and waka pass
you too much abeg, ONE ORIGIN FOR YOU

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 8:26pm On Nov 22, 2016
Lol
Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by dewalexify(m): 8:26pm On Nov 22, 2016
Ok
Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 22, 2016
Dbanj is out of ideas
Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by AyamConfidence(m): 8:29pm On Nov 22, 2016
Jarizod and LesbianBoy....una Weldon ooo

5 Likes

Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by klassykute(m): 8:29pm On Nov 22, 2016
ring7:
Tuale Nairaland no be bean,come all the way,suen,lalastical oya wetin be Dbanj moniker?
abeg weti. moniker mean

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 22, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:
mynd55 for don ban dbanj before ooo...

Hahahahaha
Lol
Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 22, 2016
Captainbells:
Of course celebrities are on NL
Some of them were hardcore Rap section member back in the day..
true, I know of vector, yemi alade, koko master and mo jo

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 22, 2016
LesbianBoy:
There are so many celebrities on nairaland! No big deal! Some of you may not know but i am also a celebrity and i have introduced nairaland to some other celebrities like myself!
Naso

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by PROVERBZ(m): 8:34pm On Nov 22, 2016
GUYZ OF CUZ I AM ON NAIRALAND WATCHING U PEOPLE
SHA I KNW SOME OF YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE IT BUT I STILL REMAIN THE KOKO MASTER

INFACT 1MILLION WOULD BE GIVEN TO THE FIRST FIVE PEOPLE TO BELEIVE THIS

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by happney65: 8:35pm On Nov 22, 2016
veekid remember i told you yesterday about Celebs here..This is it

1 Like

Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by BiafranBushBoy: 8:37pm On Nov 22, 2016
Ujuhot:
Lol
I am not a pervert, but you look great...
can I send a pm??..
*winks*
Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by ring7(m): 8:39pm On Nov 22, 2016
klassykute:
abeg weti. moniker mean
Your Nairaland username...

1 Like

Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by yedidiah(m): 8:40pm On Nov 22, 2016
I love his former personality and style. Maybe that's where his mojo is.

But this focus song is not arranged lyrically. Too many mumbo-jumbo and beatwise, Na......I like his titles though: focus, emergency, breaking news, finally and all his catch phrases (he is the master of catch phrase sha) crème de la crème

1 Like

Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by 9jaBloke: 8:40pm On Nov 22, 2016
jeyselassie:
who is this undecided

Bobrisky

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by Annie2059: 8:41pm On Nov 22, 2016
celebs be like "we just watching from afar"

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 22, 2016
Koko master we love you
Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by klassykute(m): 8:42pm On Nov 22, 2016
ring7:
Your Nairaland username...
moniker lobolobo .na d song I go reason

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by Yeligray(m): 8:43pm On Nov 22, 2016
Is this news?

1 Like

Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by DedeNkem: 8:44pm On Nov 22, 2016
Oliver Twist is the most successful D'banj's song and the most successful African song in recent history!!

It shows how dumb and st*upid some people on NL are! They've no clue whatsoever about music and yet had the guts to complain! Most of them are Don Jazzy's minions. D'banj and Jazzy are NOT enemies and they party together behind the scene while these poor id*iots rant!

Shame you f*ools!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by Yeligray(m): 8:44pm On Nov 22, 2016
Watin consyn me.
Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by SycophanticGoat: 8:45pm On Nov 22, 2016
crazymommy:
Well I cannot speak for other celebrities but am 100% certain that toke makinwa and skales are Nairaland members.... don't ask me how I know..

What are their monikers? undecided
Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by CDon(m): 8:46pm On Nov 22, 2016
9jaBloke:

Bobrisky
grin
Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by Bishops10(m): 8:48pm On Nov 22, 2016
ring7:
Tuale Nairaland no be bean,come all the way,suen,lalastical oya wetin be Dbanj moniker?
Lala come tell us oo

crazymommy:
Well I cannot speak for other celebrities but am 100% certain that toke makinwa and skales are Nairaland members.... don't ask me how I know..
who opened that cage for you again??
I've seen like 4 of your comments today
LesbianBoy:
There are so many celebrities on nairaland! No big deal! Some of you may not know but i am also a celebrity and i have introduced nairaland to some other celebrities like myself!
like Airforce1 abi grin

1 Like

Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by Genea(f): 8:48pm On Nov 22, 2016
Naijaboiy1:
For him to dig that deep then he definitely has to have an account here on NL. grin
hahahahaha, who knows my comment my be d next to be dugged up from d grave
Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by hedonistic: 8:50pm On Nov 22, 2016
Lol..
Ragollz, Lagerwhenindoubt... Part of the old school great ones.
That was a great era.

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by johnstar(m): 8:50pm On Nov 22, 2016
Choi

Familiar moniker der sha

I hope those ppl wey comment bad abt d banj don make am sha, cus if nr ehn

Na badt tn for una

Eblyk say nairaland popular sha grin grin
Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by Lamzzyy(m): 8:50pm On Nov 22, 2016
Proud to be a nairalander this is the only site, that the user's breaks all the rules and regulation of the site. I hailll ooo baba for nairaland...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by Collins0609(m): 8:51pm On Nov 22, 2016
Even BBC recognise nairaland,if the yeye celebrities like make them b member.wetin concern me
Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by jimoceans14(m): 8:51pm On Nov 22, 2016
crazymommy:
erm,how did you know undecided

1 Like

Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by Bruno3000(m): 8:51pm On Nov 22, 2016
cheesy t=51276717]Thousands of nairalanders care.....you saw the title of the thread before you opened it and still commented on it...if you do not care you will just ignore the thread and waka pass[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tobi Bakre, Alex And Kiki Osinbajo Hang Out Together (photos) / Court Orders Jim Iyke To Pay N15.7million To Habiba Abubakar For Being Indebted / Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor's Traditional Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.