Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,028 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" (57311 Views)

Burna Boy, D'banj, Phyno & Jude Okoye Hit A Strip Club In Lagos / Linchung Duke Oliver Dies While Returning From Mother's Burial (Photos) / 2Face, D'banj And Their Wives Do The “Oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by emyblinkx(m): 12:46am On Nov 23, 2016
LesbianBoy:
There are so many celebrities on nairaland! No big deal! Some of you may not know but i am also a celebrity and i have introduced nairaland to some other celebrities like myself!

1 Like

Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by justmenoni: 2:15am On Nov 23, 2016
You need God.

LesbianBoy:
Who cares
Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by wman(m): 2:47am On Nov 23, 2016
Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by labi1977(m): 4:05am On Nov 23, 2016
Congrats i guess, Bro.

Dat song really does suck eggs tho, lol.
Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by davidif: 4:18am On Nov 23, 2016
crazymommy:
Well I cannot speak for other celebrities but am 100% certain that toke makinwa and skales are Nairaland members.... don't ask me how I know..

Go on, i am listening...
Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by bharkarh(m): 5:31am On Nov 23, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:
mynd55 for don ban dbanj before ooo...

Hahahahaha
rate wey dem dey take ban no be year. I spent hours writing on a new thread concerning GHW Na so the wicked good Mod just ban me clear my post. I wan cry embarassed
Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by Nobody: 6:05am On Nov 23, 2016
Maleeq:

Ahn ahn bros. I did not take a jab at his financial prowess na!
Biko, I kuku no get job, if you get connection to him, ah wee not mind collecting salary from him sha! embarassed

PS: Tonto Dikeh can pay me salary for 30yrs too, but that don't mean she makes/made good music still! grin ...just saying!
grin cheesy this guy sef who mentioned tonto dikeh here?
Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by toprealman: 6:39am On Nov 23, 2016
Dbanj should know the difference between dub and dope!

1 Like

Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by dyabman(m): 7:00am On Nov 23, 2016
werey people full here ..
Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by primateayoola(m): 7:20am On Nov 23, 2016
Eja NLA,liking you always,am skinbanj.
Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by haryomikun(m): 7:21am On Nov 23, 2016
Captainbells:
Of course celebrities are on NL
Some of them were hardcore Rap section members back in the day..
Mention a few
Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by photoshoot(m): 7:43am On Nov 23, 2016
Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by Icaretoo: 7:45am On Nov 23, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Who cares

NFCS does....
Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by emyrald91(m): 8:24am On Nov 23, 2016
but the song is crap, even now it's still a crap. tomorrow it will still be a crap. because it was promoted doesn't me it's not a crap. D'banj I am categorically telling you that Oliver Twist is a total crap

1 Like

Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by verygudbadguy(m): 8:39am On Nov 23, 2016
Maleeq:

Dear gorgeousfm,

I am doing just fine. And hope you also are?

I refer to my own opinion of the Focus track; this is the same reference from Dbanj himself in comparison to Oliver Twist.

If Emergency was such a success, I believe Dbanj could have verily used it as a reference too. As a fan of both Dbanj and Don Jazzy, I believe I have in my own right to opine Dbanj's musical success (not awards or recognition as we have seen this can and has been influenced: WhizKid and Ali Kiba comes to mind), by my own measures, dropped after they split.

As a last note, do you have Focus currently on your playlist? on repeat? as you did Oliver Twist? grin

Yours in the love of avoiding ban on Nairaland,

Maleeq

grin

I was not comparing Oliver twist's success to that of Focus. As a matter of fact, it is too early to compare both songs as Focus was just released a couple of weeks ago. But then, considering the fact that we all didn't see any potential in Oliver twist in the first few months of release, i will give Focus the benefit of doubt.

Also note that the publicity "Focus" has gathered so far, will help the song's popularity. I am also certain that half of Nairaland have downloaded the song outta curiosity.

Thank for the quality argument you put up there.

Cheers man!

verygudbadguy
Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by Datsme: 10:09am On Nov 23, 2016
crazymommy:
Well I cannot speak for other celebrities but am 100% certain that toke makinwa and skales are Nairaland members.... don't ask me how I know..

And this is toke makinwa or skales, 100% sure
Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by daveP(m): 10:38am On Nov 23, 2016
Naijaboiy1:
For him to dig that deep then he definitely has to have an account here on NL. grin
Where u just land since? fly back home abeg.

well I have proof that ebube nwagbo, uti, Kate henshaw and Rita Dominic are Nlders. grin
Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by MrOdyssey(m): 10:48am On Nov 23, 2016
crazymommy:

so those one sef follow for celebrities? ..
Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by Funkybabee(f): 11:32am On Nov 23, 2016
gosh eleyi gidigan ooo shey mi Oti bu celebrity kan bayi e
Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by chiefobdk(m): 12:55pm On Nov 23, 2016
oga dbanj. do hit. abi na nairaland stop u
Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by Codedrock(m): 1:19pm On Nov 23, 2016
crazymommy:
I'm starting to suspect you are an oap or a celeb of some sort that already has a child or 2 grin
Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by metallisc(m): 3:43pm On Nov 23, 2016
Ujuhot:

Lol

Uju di òkú! grin grin grin
Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:06pm On Nov 23, 2016
crazymommy:
Toke Makinwa and 2 members of the Mavin crew have NL accounts. That's all I can say for now.
Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by olatunjithomas(m): 5:15pm On Nov 23, 2016
LesbianBoy:
There are so many celebrities on nairaland! No big deal! Some of you may not know but i am also a celebrity and i have introduced nairaland to some other celebrities like myself!

Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by LesbianBoy(m): 5:31pm On Nov 23, 2016
[quote author=olatunjithomas post=51306011][/quote]

Mynd44 rule 2
Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 23, 2016
metallisc:

Uju di òkú! grin grin grin
Metallisc di oyi tongue
Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 23, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

I am not a pervert, but you look great...

can I send a pm??..

*winks*
Lol
Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by metallisc(m): 11:12pm On Nov 23, 2016
Ujuhot:

Metallisc di oyi tongue

asa nwa! kee ije? cheesy cheesy
Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by pressplay55: 11:55pm On Nov 23, 2016
crazymommy:
Wat about you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hilda Dokubo Meets With Asari Dokubo In Buguma - Photos / Tobi Bakre, Alex And Kiki Osinbajo Hang Out Together (photos) / Court Orders Jim Iyke To Pay N15.7million To Habiba Abubakar For Being Indebted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.