Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,640 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" (57320 Views)

Burna Boy, D'banj, Phyno & Jude Okoye Hit A Strip Club In Lagos / Linchung Duke Oliver Dies While Returning From Mother's Burial (Photos) / 2Face, D'banj And Their Wives Do The “Oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by SycophanticGoat: 8:53pm On Nov 22, 2016
LesbianBoy:
There are so many celebrities on nairaland! No big deal! Some of you may not know but i am also a celebrity and i have introduced nairaland to some other celebrities like myself!

I've always known Vic O owns this moniker.. cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by ring7(m): 8:54pm On Nov 22, 2016
klassykute:
moniker lobolobo .na d song I go reason
OK
Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by Lamzzyy(m): 8:56pm On Nov 22, 2016
Nairaland!!! the only site that the user's break all the rules and regulations of the site...hmmmm naija i haillll ooo..
Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by redcliff: 8:59pm On Nov 22, 2016
crazymommy:
Well I cannot speak for other celebrities but am 100% certain that toke makinwa and skales are Nairaland members.... don't ask me how I know..

Lmao
Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by VickyRotex(f): 8:59pm On Nov 22, 2016
Some of them are currently viewing this thread! Don't ask me how I knew! grin
Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 22, 2016
PROVERBZ:
GUYZ OF CUZ I AM ON NAIRALAND WATCHING U PEOPLE

SHA I KNW SOME OF YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE IT BUT I STILL REMAIN THE KOKO MASTER

INFACT 1MILLION WOULD BE GIVEN TO THE FIRST FIVE PEOPLE TO BELEIVE THIS

you see ur life abi
Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by Haywhymido(m): 9:00pm On Nov 22, 2016
Dapo no vex jare. Don't mind their beefing
Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by VickyRotex(f): 9:00pm On Nov 22, 2016
Flexherbal:
Hmmmm!
Nairaland is a home for all!

Abi o! They are Humans too!
Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by ojun50(m): 9:02pm On Nov 22, 2016
crazymommy:
Well I cannot speak for other celebrities but am 100% certain that toke makinwa and skales are Nairaland members.... don't ask me how I know..

eh, evening Ma hw was work 2day?
Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by blesoh(f): 9:03pm On Nov 22, 2016
crazymommy:
Hahahahahaha, how did you know?
Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by omas1(m): 9:03pm On Nov 22, 2016
Why the fuss ? What difference does it make .
Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by crazymommy(f): 9:04pm On Nov 22, 2016
ojun50:

eh, evening Ma hw was work 2day?
business is fine.
Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 22, 2016
AyamConfidence:
Jariz.od and Lesbia.nBoy....una Weldon ooo
cheesy cheesy
Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by crazymommy(f): 9:04pm On Nov 22, 2016
blesoh:

guess
Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by ojun50(m): 9:06pm On Nov 22, 2016
crazymommy:
business is fine.

thank God hp u back home now
Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by veekid(m): 9:08pm On Nov 22, 2016
happney65:
veekid remember i told you yesterday about Celebs here..This is it
Confirmed
Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by profmsboi(m): 9:10pm On Nov 22, 2016
Nairaland go be like: We don tay for the game...
Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by Joshuamilarge(m): 9:11pm On Nov 22, 2016
If you can reach Governor Okowa of Delta state Nigeria, please tell him to put sentiments aside and be man enough to settle the ALADJA and Ogbeijaw communities crises. we as people should not play politics with everything. the consequences of what am seeing now is better imagined than experience. ijaw and Urhobo, please let us give peace a chance. warri must not boil.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by Almand: 9:11pm On Nov 22, 2016
Amidst of all the negativity about been broke and I debt, the guy is doing a good job "psyching" himself up. But wait ooooo, why oliver and not top of the world? This guy is more missing the mohit days.
Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by AkupeMBANO(m): 9:12pm On Nov 22, 2016
it's official dbanj is a Nairalander.
Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by drerocker: 9:14pm On Nov 22, 2016
Wo dem help;->
Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by repogirl(f): 9:16pm On Nov 22, 2016
For what its worth I always liked the Oliver Twist song from the get go. The instrumentals are legendary just like Mogbono felifeli, they are two of Dbanjs songs I can't get tired of but truth be told, his newer songs are not so moving like that anymore.

Feeling the nigga try small, emergency too try but still didn't have that special catchy tune. I haven't heard focus sha.
Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by Mc4larin: 9:17pm On Nov 22, 2016
Lamzzyy:
Nairaland!!! the only site that the user's break all the rules and regulations of the site...hmmmm naija i haillll ooo..

Yes oooo!
Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 22, 2016
am a celebrity to.. who knows me?
Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by Dbisector(m): 9:20pm On Nov 22, 2016
that guy got eyes everywhere...moderator research
Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by Mc4larin: 9:21pm On Nov 22, 2016
blesoh:

It might be Toke Makinwa herself!
Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 22, 2016
the uk version of oliver twist was a Hit
Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by Mc4larin: 9:22pm On Nov 22, 2016
nairalanddss:
am a celebrity to.. who knows me?

Cripples
Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 22, 2016
Jerks, the real celebs wont blow their cover here on nairaland. the person u might be bashing here could feed ur fam.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by repogirl(f): 9:25pm On Nov 22, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

I've always known Vic O owned this moniker.. cheesy grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by Sanchase: 9:26pm On Nov 22, 2016
Ofcourse he has a Nairaland account, he was online 4 hours ago and he sells car parts at Auto section. grin

Naijaboiy1:
For him to dig that deep then he definitely has to have an account here on NL. grin
Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by Incrizz(f): 9:26pm On Nov 22, 2016
Gosh gosh gosh! Dbanj Dbanj Dbanj!!!
Pull yourself together man undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tobi Bakre, Alex And Kiki Osinbajo Hang Out Together (photos) / Court Orders Jim Iyke To Pay N15.7million To Habiba Abubakar For Being Indebted / Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor's Traditional Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.