Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,219 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

#ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings (37062 Views)

#ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates / #OndoDecides2016: Governorship Debate On Channels TV ( Rotimi Akeredolu Absent) / #ondodecides2016: PDP Substantive Appeal Hearing Day 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by DamiBukola: 1:09pm On Nov 23, 2016
awayeyebundle:
...Jimoh Ibrahim still stand...law of Karma will bring Mimiko down...if they can used Sheriff and want to dump Sheriff God will punish Mimiko and his propaganda
you should be ashamed of yourself rather than spewing your useless hatred for Mimiko. Mimiko betrayed who and how?
Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by NFFGG: 1:09pm On Nov 23, 2016
What type of drama are you talking about? @ engineer boat.
Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by engineerboat(m): 1:09pm On Nov 23, 2016
Former Ministers, Former Governors, BOT etc are all here seated,

waiting patiently, sharing funny jokes.
Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by kinibigdeal(m): 1:10pm On Nov 23, 2016
That is what you see on the ballot papers, INEC see different thing at the collation centre
Doyin2:

Ballot papers contain only party names and logo,not individual names.
Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by awayeyebundle: 1:10pm On Nov 23, 2016
NFFGG:
We are waiting for the breaking news
....The breaking news is still that Jimoh Ibrahim is still the winning party flagbearer of PDP

2 Likes

Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by engineerboat(m): 1:11pm On Nov 23, 2016
NFFGG:
What type of drama are you talking about? @ engineer boat.

Na personal drama, between those seated there.

as Eyitayo comes in some people standing up saying "Your excellency"

though i dont like that Attitude sha

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by awayeyebundle: 1:12pm On Nov 23, 2016
DamiBukola:

you should be ashamed of yourself rather than spewing your useless hatred for Mimiko. Mimiko betrayed who and how?
....Tinubu head go catch am...He will fall down prostitute of Party from Labourer Party to PDP...He dissolve the Excos of PDP
Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by awayeyebundle: 1:13pm On Nov 23, 2016
engineerboat:

Na personal drama, between those seated there.

as Eyitayo comes in some people standing up saying "Your excellency"

though i dont like that Attitude sha
..Ur Excellency my foot..Mtcheeew he can't rule us in Ondo state...Jimoh is our candidate

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by Redomi(m): 1:14pm On Nov 23, 2016
We were waiting for arrival of the panel of justices in the appeal court to deliver judgement
Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by bashydemy(m): 1:15pm On Nov 23, 2016
kinibigdeal:

Funny enough, the idiot that own Sahara reporter is from ondo state. Just because of peanut, he lost is heritage

And those that are contesting the election like Jimoh Ibrahim, Olusola Oke, Aketi etc are from Kuvuki State.

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by Redomi(m): 1:16pm On Nov 23, 2016
A lot of crowd at the appeal court supporting my only hero eyitayo jegede
Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by awayeyebundle: 1:16pm On Nov 23, 2016
Judicial arm should obey our party constitution which state that u respect our religious,cultural and diversity...7.2 sub section (c).there is no law that back caretaker in our constitution..Sheriff is the national Chairman of PDP and Excos support Jimoh Ibrahim
Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by NFFGG: 1:17pm On Nov 23, 2016
Unnecessary delays. What is happening again?
Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by manlawal(m): 1:18pm On Nov 23, 2016
awayeyebundle:
Judicial arm should obey our party constitution which state that u respect our religious,cultural and diversity...7.2 sub section (c).there is no law that back caretaker in our constitution..Sheriff is the national Chairman of PDP and Excos support Jimoh Ibrahim
ayemafuge ilaje

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by Redomi(m): 1:19pm On Nov 23, 2016
awayeyebundle:
...Stop this ur foolish comment...where did u get ur info from...God go punish all those that did not stand for truth of PDP but agenda of Mimiko/Jegede at all cost
Osogbo weed in action

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 23, 2016
kinibigdeal:
You are very much spot on but i dont see Akeredolu winning except he applies the ''The law of EDORIGGINGCRACY''
let me tell you this secret... This ondo election you are seeing is not just about now.. its all about 2019.. bubu is ready to do anything for Aketi to win that election since bros does not have tinubu backing and Ondo state is one of the states in Nigeria that is free from tinubu dictatorship.. his candidate must win so it won't surprise me if Aketi is declared winner..... there would only be a lot of blood spill.... engineerbolt kip it up.
Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by DamiBukola: 1:19pm On Nov 23, 2016
awayeyebundle:
....Tinubu head go catch am...He will fall down prostitute of Party from Labourer Party to PDP...He dissolve the Excos of PDP
Shame unto the wasted sperm, Jimoh left pdp prior to the 2015 election and came back just to fight Jegede. Jegede gba si be
Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by awayeyebundle: 1:20pm On Nov 23, 2016
Redomi:
A lot of crowd at the appeal court supporting my only hero eyitayo jegede
...Deceit of People...In truth we stand..Jimoh is our candidate in Ondo state...Judicial arm stand up for truth not Jegede/mimiko agenda..God will surprise Jegede hope u will not say the Judge is bias..if it favor Jimoh Ibrahim
Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by NFFGG: 1:21pm On Nov 23, 2016
Court is now calm. Waiting for arrival of the panel of justices. Hmmmmm! The storm will soon be over
Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by engineerboat(m): 1:21pm On Nov 23, 2016
We are waiting for the Appeal Panel to come out.

Patiently waiting
Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by awayeyebundle: 1:22pm On Nov 23, 2016
DamiBukola:

Shame unto the wasted sperm, Jimoh left pdp prior to the 2015 election and came back just to fight Jegede. Jegede gba si be
....Oga u are liar Jimoh is in the party ask Jonathan where is ur Labour party Jegede dat time can u tell me where he is his...I doubt if he has Membership cards of PDP maybe Markaffi caretaker go give am...just less than 2years..mtcheeeew
Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by nothingspoil70: 1:23pm On Nov 23, 2016
NFFGG:
Unnecessary delays. What is happening again?
The battle is still on
Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by engineerboat(m): 1:23pm On Nov 23, 2016
awayeyebundle:
....Oga u are liar Jimoh is in the party ask Jonathan where is ur Labour party Jegede dat time can u tell me where he is his...I doubt if he has Membership cards of PDP maybe Markaffi caretaker go give am...just less than 2years..mtcheeeew

awayeyebundle please can you open another thread where you can continue with your distractions.

This is not good for your health

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by Redomi(m): 1:24pm On Nov 23, 2016
awayeyebundle:
...Deceit of People...In truth we stand..Jimoh is our candidate in Ondo state...Judicial arm stand up for truth not Jegede/mimiko agenda..God will surprise Jegede hope u will not say the Judge is bias..if it favor Jimoh Ibrahim
You will soon start wailing, after the jugdement has been made

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by awayeyebundle: 1:24pm On Nov 23, 2016
U can't just come to PDP now within less than 2years......Jonny just come and want to do governor...where Jimoh don tey for PDP for 7years...abeg park well oga say the truth u are doing bitterness Politics

Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by NFFGG: 1:26pm On Nov 23, 2016
Good Wednesday. I hope so
Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by DamiBukola: 1:26pm On Nov 23, 2016
awayeyebundle:
I think it's a sheer waste of time to argue with you because you are so .......

How can a living human being sound this daft? I know you are supporting Aketi and not Jimoh, you are just enjoying the spoiler game Jimoh is fueling

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by awayeyebundle: 1:26pm On Nov 23, 2016
Sorry who can tell me what Jegede has done in PDP before now in decamping to PDP if not traitor Mimiko who is propaganda agenda at all cost...should stop helping Jegede..Jimoh we stand with God not Man of Mimiko agenda
Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by kinibigdeal(m): 1:27pm On Nov 23, 2016
Seems we share the same view on this. Maybe if Mimiko had not been destabilized, he might have fought hard to cover loopholes but if the Appeal court ruling does not favour Jegede today (which am not sure it wouldnt), a Mimiko backing for Oke will be of huge significance. My fear is the code switching of ballot papers which is one of the latest fraud in the middle east.
datmadman:
let me tell you this secret... This ondo election you are seeing is not just about now.. its all about 2019.. bubu is ready to do anything for Aketi to win that election since bros does not have tinubu backing and Ondo state is one of the states in Nigeria that is free from tinubu dictatorship.. his candidate must win so it won't surprise me if Aketi is declared winner..... there would only be a lot of blood spill.... engineerbolt kip it up.
Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by engineerboat(m): 1:28pm On Nov 23, 2016
Calmly waiting for the Appeal Panel Judges
Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by generalorot(m): 1:28pm On Nov 23, 2016
kinibigdeal:
INEC will have to reprint the ballot papers that will contain Eyitayo Jegede's name, which means ''postponement' is knocking at the door...hehehehehehehehehe
If person talk na em go say person.. Is it that u are dull or ignorant.. Av u ever see a contestant name on a ballot paper before... It's represented by the party flag men... Cause am not understanding ur situation
Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by DamiBukola: 1:29pm On Nov 23, 2016
awayeyebundle:
Jimoh and his likes all voted for buhari in the 2015 election because he left pdp. Take your ...... to another thread because this is a thread meant for intellectuals and not touts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

2019: Peter Obi Storms Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church With Dele Momodu (photos) / Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US / Ayo Fayose's First Political Poster And How He Started His Political Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.