Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,026 members, 7,835,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

#ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings (37048 Views)

#ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates / #OndoDecides2016: Governorship Debate On Channels TV ( Rotimi Akeredolu Absent) / #ondodecides2016: PDP Substantive Appeal Hearing Day 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by SirWahl1: 2:16pm On Nov 23, 2016
engineerboat:

See let me tell you something, we've not met before, you dont known me, and you are here saying what you don't know. continue to show your ignorance.

Go get a life
You dont have to respond to her. We are waiting for judgement. Then we will teach them that 24hrs is a lot of time in politics
Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by Ratello: 2:16pm On Nov 23, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

The Verdict will surely go to Jegede....but thats where it ends....Jimoh has ruined his chances....The election is in two days time..
Definitely you are more confused than I earlier thought about your gender if you believe the poo you typed up there. This is Ondo State where Eyitayo is loved, nobody likes Jimoh Ibrahim there.
Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by tinsel: 2:16pm On Nov 23, 2016
I don't support any party, but i can see APC supporters are not happy with what is happening today.
Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by Redomi(m): 2:17pm On Nov 23, 2016
Justice Salauwa now goes to the main appeal to decide 7 issues raised by Olanipekun SAN counsel to Eyitayo Jegede SAN.
Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by OBAGADAFFI: 2:17pm On Nov 23, 2016
engineerboat:

See let me tell you something, we've not met before, you dont known me, and you are here saying what you don't know. continue to show your ignorance.

Go get a life

I am surpriced you are relying NgeneUkwenu.

NgeneUkwenu is a well known APC trolls on NL .

Kindly ignore her and continue with your reporting.
Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:18pm On Nov 23, 2016
[s]
engineerboat:

Go get a life
[/s]

Life? grin And you are 24/7 here copying tweets for your gullible audience?

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by NFFGG: 2:19pm On Nov 23, 2016
NEWS UPDATE ~

Justice Salauwa now goes to the main appeal to decide 7 issues raised by Olanipekun SAN counsel to Eyitayo Jegede SAN.

#OndoPDPAppealUpdate
Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by OBAGADAFFI: 2:19pm On Nov 23, 2016
tinsel:
I don't support any party, but i can see APC supporters are not happy with what is happening today.

That is why NgeneUkwenu is crying all over the thread.
Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by BERNIMOORE: 2:19pm On Nov 23, 2016
engineerboat:

Go get a life
pls just get focused, she is an agent of Sahara reporters they are jealous that you are doing good job.
Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by engineerboat(m): 2:19pm On Nov 23, 2016
Justice Salauwa sets aside Abang Ruling that gave Iinecnigeria order to publish Jimoh's name

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by Kanyekels(m): 2:19pm On Nov 23, 2016
Engineerboat, we are solidly behind you. More typing speed to your fingers.
Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by generalorot(m): 2:20pm On Nov 23, 2016
Make em spare us this cock and bull story.. Who won... And who is declared as the right candidature
Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by AloyalNigerian(m): 2:20pm On Nov 23, 2016
Ratello:

Definitely you are more confused than I earlier thought about your gender if you believe the poo you typed up there. This is Ondo State where Eyitayo is loved, nobody likes Jimoh Ibrahim there.
#Contradiction.
Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:20pm On Nov 23, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

I am surpriced you are relying NgeneUkwenu.

NgeneUkwenu is a well known APC trolls on NL .

Kindly ignore her and continue with your reporting.

And You have to mention my name twice to pass your message?

Bia nkwokem, kpachara anya gi!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by engineerboat(m): 2:20pm On Nov 23, 2016
Court holds that issue number 1 in this appeal is resolved in favor of the appellant Eyitayo Jegede.

4 Likes

Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by Kanyekels(m): 2:21pm On Nov 23, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

Life? grin And you are 24/7 here copying tweets for your gullible audience?

We are gullible and we've taken cognizance of that. Can you now move on?
Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by OBAGADAFFI: 2:21pm On Nov 23, 2016
engineerboat:
Justice Salauwa sets aside Abang Ruling that gave Iinecnigeria order to publish Jimoh's name

Round 1
Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by OBAGADAFFI: 2:21pm On Nov 23, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

[s]And You have to mention my name twice to pass your message?

Bia nkwokem, kpachara anya gi!
[/s]
Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by BERNIMOORE: 2:22pm On Nov 23, 2016
[quote author=NgeneUkwenu post=51300661][s][/s]

Life? grin And you are 24/7 here copying tweets for your gullible audience?[/quot] people like you steal their neighbours blouses because of envying angry grin grin
Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by tinsel: 2:22pm On Nov 23, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

The Verdict will surely go to Jegede....but thats where it ends....Jimoh has ruined his chances....The election is in two days time..
In politics 24 hours is a long long time.
Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by Kanyekels(m): 2:22pm On Nov 23, 2016
engineerboat:

This is all I've been waiting to hear.
Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by engineerboat(m): 2:22pm On Nov 23, 2016
Appeal Court says Jegede's appeal predicated on 21 grounds, five and six grounds are fundamental
Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by engineerboat(m): 2:23pm On Nov 23, 2016
Appeal Court says the lower court erred by ordering Jimoh Ibrahim name as PDP Governorship candidate

2 Likes

Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:23pm On Nov 23, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

That is why NgeneUkwenu is crying all over the thread.

You are wrong! Jegede will come a distant 3rd on Saturday...

The election is between Oke and Aketi!

Qoute me on Sunday Morning...
Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by engineerboat(m): 2:24pm On Nov 23, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

You are wrong! Jegede will come a distant 3rd on Saturday...

The election is between Oke and Aketi!

Qoute me on Sunday Morning...

Madam can you create your campaign thread.

leave this place.

5 Likes

Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by multikolour(m): 2:24pm On Nov 23, 2016
The Punch Newspapers ‏@MobilePunch
#OndoAppeal Justice Saulawa says replacing Jegede with Ibrahim without hearing Jegede was breach of fair hearing

Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by multikolour(m): 2:25pm On Nov 23, 2016
#OndoAppeal Justice Saulawa says he agrees that court below was grievous error when it replaced Jegede with Ibrahim
Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by awayeyebundle: 2:26pm On Nov 23, 2016
NFFGG:
NEWS UPDATE ~

#OndoPDPAppealUpdate
...Justice salauwa will not be bias as u think she will do...He will do the justice to favor Jimoh..but don't complain if Jimoh Win

Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by multikolour(m): 2:26pm On Nov 23, 2016
ustice Saulawa natural justice requires parties are heard b4 judgment
Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by RollingStones(m): 2:27pm On Nov 23, 2016
Ngeneukwuezi right now. Hahahahahahahah.

4 Likes

Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by multikolour(m): 2:27pm On Nov 23, 2016
Justice Saulawa resolves issue 1 in favour of Jegede
Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by multikolour(m): 2:28pm On Nov 23, 2016
Appeal Court says principle of natural justice demands that all sides are given fair hearing #OndoPDPAppealUpdate

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

How Atiku, Tinubu, Obidients Reacted To Kenyan Presidential Election Results / Explosion Hits Akure (Photos) / #PMBFailuresAt2 Trending On Twitter As Nigerians Rate President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.