Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,290 members, 7,836,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

#ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings (37063 Views)

#ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates / #OndoDecides2016: Governorship Debate On Channels TV ( Rotimi Akeredolu Absent) / #ondodecides2016: PDP Substantive Appeal Hearing Day 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by awayeyebundle: 1:29pm On Nov 23, 2016
DamiBukola:
I think it's a sheer waste of time to argue with you because you are so .......

How can a living human being sound this daft? I know you are supporting Aketi and not Jimoh, you are just enjoying the spoiler game Jimoh is fueling
....do u think Jimoh is like Mimiko a traitor of the highest order..he stand for his speech...Caretaker is not back by law...God is our banner

Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by agabusta: 1:30pm On Nov 23, 2016
OndoTelevision
@OndoTv

Engineerboat is that the handle you are getting the updates from?
Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by kinibigdeal(m): 1:30pm On Nov 23, 2016
You dont have to understand why i wrote that. You need to be more versatile than relying on outdated knowledge.
generalorot:

If person talk na em go say person.. Is it that u are dull or ignorant.. Av u ever see a contestant name on a ballot paper before... It's represented by the party flag men... Cause am not understanding ur situation
Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by onexile: 1:31pm On Nov 23, 2016
awayeyebundle:
....do u think Jimoh is like Mimiko a traitor of the highest order..he stand for his speech...Caretaker is not back by law...God is our banner
You need help/Counselling!
Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by zeitel: 1:31pm On Nov 23, 2016
awayeyebundle:
.....Jimoh has been philanthropist can u pls tell me any charitable ur Mimiko/jegede has done in his life after unpaid salaries....JimoH is our bonafide aspirant in Ondo not at all cost mandate and godfatherism of selfish agenda...God is not man to tell lies
Just wondering why you always use that picture. Are those jimoh's angels?
Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by engineerboat(m): 1:31pm On Nov 23, 2016
Roll call in process
Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by engineerboat(m): 1:32pm On Nov 23, 2016
getting set. Roll call ongoing
Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by engineerboat(m): 1:32pm On Nov 23, 2016
Roll calls of all dignitoraies present ongoing
Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by Kanyekels(m): 1:32pm On Nov 23, 2016
agabusta:
OndoTelevision @OndoTv
He's inside the court room.
Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by Redomi(m): 1:33pm On Nov 23, 2016
Appeal !!!!!!

Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by NFFGG: 1:35pm On Nov 23, 2016
The justices are now in court
Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by UmuEri(m): 1:35pm On Nov 23, 2016
engineerboat:
Roll calls of all dignitoraies present ongoing
why can't they skip the roll-call of those useless people, and go straight to the judgment? I care less about those people. Just declare Jegede authentic PDP candidate. dazol I want.
Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by zeitel: 1:36pm On Nov 23, 2016
awayeyebundle:
...Jimoh Ibrahim still stand...law of Karma will bring Mimiko down...if they can used Sheriff and want to dump Sheriff God will punish Mimiko and his propaganda
Your story has started to change ooooo... lol
Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by engineerboat(m): 1:37pm On Nov 23, 2016
UmuEri:
why can't they skip the roll-call of those useless people, and go straight to the judgment? I care less about those people. Just declare Jegede authentic PDP candidate. dazol I want.

Bross na procedure hooo
Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by agabusta: 1:37pm On Nov 23, 2016
Kanyekels:

He's inside the court room.

Are you his spoke's person??
Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by UmuEri(m): 1:37pm On Nov 23, 2016
awayeyebundle:
must you disturb the peace of other people with those pics? Or are you programmed?
Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by NFFGG: 1:38pm On Nov 23, 2016
Today shall be historic. Jegede is very hopeful the way he looks
Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by UmuEri(m): 1:38pm On Nov 23, 2016
engineerboat:

Bross na procedure hooo
okay ooo..

I shall wait, just that I am anxious!
Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by stephenonyx(m): 1:39pm On Nov 23, 2016
awayeyebundle:
Sorry who can tell me what Jegede has done in PDP before now in decamping to PDP if not traitor Mimiko who is propaganda agenda at all cost...should stop helping Jegede..Jimoh we stand with God not Man of Mimiko agenda

U keep murdering English back to back

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by Kanyekels(m): 1:40pm On Nov 23, 2016
agabusta:

Don't you think you are constituting nuisance here? Does it matter where he's getting the updates from?
This is a thread for intellectuals and I expect you to behave like one, though you are not.
Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by engineerboat(m): 1:40pm On Nov 23, 2016
Justices Ibrhaim Slauwa, Ignatus Igwe Aguba, and George Mba arrive the Court. Justice Salauwa says they are happy to be around again
Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by vankaid: 1:40pm On Nov 23, 2016
UmuEri:
must you disturb the peace of other people with those pics? Or are you programmed?
That thing is obviously a badly programmed bot.
Is there any human you know who operates like that.
Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by NFFGG: 1:40pm On Nov 23, 2016
Justices Ibrahim Salauwa, Ignatius Igwe Aguba, and George Mbaba arrive the court for the sitting.Justice salauwa says they are happy to be around again
Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by engineerboat(m): 1:41pm On Nov 23, 2016
Justice Salauwa apologizes for their coming late. He says two appeals have been listed for judgement
Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by awayeyebundle: 1:42pm On Nov 23, 2016
God go punish all those that did'nt stand by truth but practise bitterness politic...Mimiko is at work..for doing the court at Akure..God go Punish u..Jegede no go win..Jimoh Ibrahim Winning
Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by engineerboat(m): 1:42pm On Nov 23, 2016
The registrar calls out the case for Judgement,
appeal CA/ A/551C/2016
BETWEEN Eyitayo Jegede SAN and Biyi Poroye & others
Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:42pm On Nov 23, 2016
agabusta:

Ofcourse he is getting it from Twitter feeds...#Ondotv

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by engineerboat(m): 1:43pm On Nov 23, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Ofcourse he is getting it from Twitter feeds...#Ondotv

Continue with your ranting............

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by awayeyebundle: 1:44pm On Nov 23, 2016
agabusta:
OndoTelevision
@OndoTv

....Mimiko don go plan the court to favor him for at all cost mandate...it will backfire...Jimoh is on solid rock which can't be moved

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:45pm On Nov 23, 2016
agabusta:
OndoTelevision
@OndoTv

Yes now, he can only fool the Liepod yoots..

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by agabusta: 1:45pm On Nov 23, 2016
Kanyekels:

Don't you think you are constituting nuisance here? Does it matter where he's getting the updates from?
This is a thread for intellectuals and I expect you to behave like one, though you are not.

I wasn't asking a question from you and you jumped into my conversation. You are obviously the one deficient of intellect.

If he his getting his updates from the State Govt media outlet, there is bound to be an element of bias in his reportage.

I guess your level of reasoning is to shallow to process such complexities.

Moreover, by not acknowledging his source, it smirks of plagiarism. Except if he is the one operating that handle. Which means you should shut up and let him speak for himself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US / Ayo Fayose's First Political Poster And How He Started His Political Career / Did Tinubu Steal The Show With Messi's Victory At Qatar World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.