Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? (221743 Views)

20 Amazing Bedrooms You'll Wish Were Yours / "Before & After" Makeup Pictures. How Real Are They? / "Before & After" Makeup Pictures. How Teal Are They? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by nicetohave(m): 12:53pm On Dec 19, 2005
Im at a loss myself, i didnt know it meant a particular thing in the context which you put it
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by hotangel2(f): 12:56pm On Dec 19, 2005
Uhhhh?? U don't know yoruba again?
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by nicetohave(m): 12:59pm On Dec 19, 2005
Yes i do my dear, more than you think, i just felt he meant "he'd like to see your beyond description bedroom" but it seems you have a different thing in mind.
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by hotangel2(f): 1:03pm On Dec 19, 2005
Ohh HELL YES I DO! Beyond gini? Des wat? Goodguy, have cause palaba oo. He was only jabo-ing.

My aunty says "kafi senu kadeke" when she wants to say sumtin is like Totaly F9". Not even a D. So u get me now?
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by nicetohave(m): 1:13pm On Dec 19, 2005
Gotcha cheesy, but surely your bedroom is worth more than that.
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by hotangel2(f): 1:15pm On Dec 19, 2005
heheheaha.. here u go.

Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by nicetohave(m): 1:17pm On Dec 19, 2005
I agree with you....its G10 (not F9) grin
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by hotangel2(f): 1:17pm On Dec 19, 2005
embarassed embarassed embarassed Thank you. sad
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by nicetohave(m): 1:18pm On Dec 19, 2005
Hey dont take it personal cheesy "pele" grin
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by hotangel2(f): 1:19pm On Dec 19, 2005
smiley smiley I am not taking it personal. lemme see your room if you are laughing at mine.
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by nicetohave(m): 1:21pm On Dec 19, 2005
worse cheesy, i humbly submit grin
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by hotangel2(f): 1:22pm On Dec 19, 2005
Don't agree. Put it up.
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by IAH(f): 7:18pm On Dec 19, 2005
Hehehehe! Lol, I know that's how Hot-Angel's bedroom would be like. Toys, teddy-bears and all scattered lipsrsealed
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by nicetohave(m): 7:25pm On Dec 19, 2005
cool cheesy grin, i'll put it up when i clean it up
thanks jare IAH
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by goodguy(m): 7:59pm On Dec 19, 2005
IAH:

Hehehehe! Lol, I know that's how Hot-Angel's bedroom would be like. Toys, teddy-bears and all scattered lipsrsealed
On the contrary, her room is very neat and well arranged. It's so lovely.
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by IAH(f): 8:12pm On Dec 19, 2005
So u've been sleeping in her room?? I will tell her Daddy!
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by goodguy(m): 8:29pm On Dec 19, 2005
Her daddy doesn't mind cool
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by snazzydawn(f): 9:47pm On Dec 19, 2005
Well,I will put up a pic of my room pretty soon..as soon as I find a good photographer to capture it well. wink
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by hotangel2(f): 10:21pm On Dec 19, 2005
IAH:

IAH... i packed all my teddy bears out when i turned 16. I wanted to present myself as more-matured. My dad was suprised i packed my stuffs to the garage. But hey.. I still have three teddy bears in my room. cheesy And i also change them(the teddies), as i change my sheets. But my room is not like toys errwhere. Thanks for sticking up for me Hunnie (goodguy). IAh.. yes, my dad doesn't mind. wink
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by IAH(f): 10:26pm On Dec 19, 2005
Hehehehe hahahaha, you packed them all out and you still have THREE?!!! When u no pack them out nko, they'll be like 50! cheesy
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by hotangel2(f): 10:34pm On Dec 19, 2005
undecided That's why i am called 'girl'. Plus it's just one that's a lil bit big (i love it cos my dad gave him to me).. and two lil ones that look like chiwawa's. IAh.. post a picture of your room! smiley
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by IAH(f): 10:54pm On Dec 19, 2005
hot-angel:

IAh.. post a picture of your room! smiley
That's it...nice room I've got, innit? tongue

Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by hotangel2(f): 10:55pm On Dec 19, 2005
Wow.. i never knew you were an egg. Good/nice/amazing/fantabulous room you've got there. smiley
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by goodguy(m): 11:16pm On Dec 19, 2005
Are those ur brothers? Say "HI" to them for me.
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by WesleyanA(f): 11:54pm On Dec 19, 2005
nice one.....but, hota's an only child tongue
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by goodguy(m): 10:57am On Dec 20, 2005
I was referring to IAH.
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by WesleyanA(f): 3:35am On Dec 22, 2005
oh ok cheesy
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by kayphar(m): 4:01pm On Dec 23, 2005
hu owns the upside down room men that is some room u gat there
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by hotangel2(f): 9:31pm On Dec 23, 2005
here are some more nice pictures.

Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by Z4M4eva(f): 10:43am On Jan 04, 2006
I love the first one best
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by hotangel2(f): 8:59pm On Jan 04, 2006
I tot the topic was dead. cheesy
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by Olorididan(m): 5:12am On Jan 06, 2006
Forgive me.. I'm in the wrong place... When I saw "Beautiful Bedroom Pictures", for some wierd reason I thought they were referring to pictures to hang on bedroom walls..... The only thing that came to my mind then before I got here was ...... MIRRORS... PLENTY OF MIRRORS cool... Gosh I think I need help undecided!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale / How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally / DIAMONDS// Invasion Modern Empire Hack Ios/android Apk MOD No Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.