Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? (221758 Views)

20 Amazing Bedrooms You'll Wish Were Yours / "Before & After" Makeup Pictures. How Real Are They? / "Before & After" Makeup Pictures. How Teal Are They? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by hotangel2(f): 5:19am On Jan 06, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy WOW!
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by WesleyanA(f): 5:31am On Jan 06, 2006
perfect bedroom !!!
especially good for when you're "fasting".

the red one i mean

Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by hotangel2(f): 7:17am On Jan 06, 2006
That's one small ass bed. How will the bedroom look.

I like it tho.. sorta.. Yeah it'll be good for when im fasting.
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by FOD(m): 8:22pm On Jan 06, 2006
@Wes ...I thot u were referring to the kitchen at first...

...and what kind of "fasting" are we talking abt?
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by WesleyanA(f): 1:26am On Jan 08, 2006
i'm talking about sneaking to the kitchen at midnight w/o your parents catching you.
noone gets it. oh well.
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by hotangel2(f): 2:31am On Jan 08, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy

wow.. wesley. Now i get it. But then u wouldnt be really fasting. Ohh now i see ur fasting was in "quote". wink
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by nicetohave(m): 2:53am On Jan 08, 2006
great pic wesleyanA, great wits and imagination too
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by ocho(f): 3:10pm On Jan 08, 2006
nice room wes wink
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by cheekee(f): 6:13pm On Jan 08, 2006
WesleyanA:

i'm talking about sneaking to the kitchen at midnight w/o your parents catching you.
noone gets it. oh well.
hehehehehehe grin grin grin grin .
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by WesleyanA(f): 12:35am On Jan 09, 2006
ocho, it's not my room. cheesy
i'll just like to have a room like that. very close to the kitchen.
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by hotangel2(f): 12:43am On Jan 09, 2006
My room is close to the kitchen. tongue
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by WesleyanA(f): 12:46am On Jan 09, 2006
well your lucky. i have to tiptoe to the kitchen when i'm hungry at 2am. rolleyes
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by hotangel2(f): 12:48am On Jan 09, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Sawry..
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by ocho(f): 7:09am On Jan 09, 2006
@wes: don't worry, you'll get one just like that soon enough. ok girl smiley
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by Rhodalyn(f): 2:28pm On Jan 16, 2006
dose are all very lovely pics
i love dem
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by UsherGurl(f): 7:16pm On Feb 06, 2006
This one is very cute! I adore it grin

Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by Z4M4eva(f): 11:24pm On Feb 06, 2006
Yeah it's very "Gurly" I love it too smiley
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by hotangel2(f): 11:26pm On Feb 06, 2006
Really cute room. Too girly if u ask me.. if i was still 15.. i'll jump over it. cheesy cheesy
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by nicetohave(m): 1:43am On Feb 07, 2006
shocked shocked abeg Zee and HA wetin you come be now if the bedroom is too girly? cheesy cool
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by Z4M4eva(f): 2:49pm On Feb 07, 2006
cheesy cheesy I didn't say it was "too" girly, I said it was "very" girly, N I love it Cos it's girly cheesy cheesy that's just how my room is "gurly"
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by hotangel2(f): 7:39pm On Feb 07, 2006
nicetohave:

shocked shocked abeg Zee and HA wetin you come be now if the bedroom is too girly? cheesy cool

Uncle... im a girl. But i don't like "too girly" things. Im 16 for fxck's sake. Not 15 downwards. wink
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by mycutiepie(f): 1:34pm On Mar 27, 2006
http://www6.rentacenter.com/site/page/as160-pg4363.html

How can i get to pase bedroom pixs like u guys, i tried saving them on my system but it's not just working. I have lots of nice pics. sad
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by hotangel2(f): 5:29am On Mar 28, 2006
you either copy image location and use the "image button".
Or you save it to your computer and use the browse button.

Here the picture u were trying to get tho. And i most say, it's an awesome room.
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by Z4M4eva(f): 8:39am On Mar 28, 2006
It's nice.
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by mycutiepie(f): 7:51pm On Apr 12, 2006
here again, thanks lizzy

Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by hotangel2(f): 8:40pm On Apr 12, 2006
U r welcome.

Im gonna paste a picture of my room. WHo wants to see? tongue tongue
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by curiousNja(f): 6:33pm On Apr 15, 2006
Some of the beds look plain uncomfortable and as a result I dont like the rooms. As nice as a room looks, it should also look cosy. Some of them look so stiff. But I like this one that was posted.
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by bolex(m): 12:01am On Apr 27, 2006
Damn !!!

Some bedrooms in this thread are just goergous

Me love 'em

kiss kiss kiss

Can I have 'em now please ?

grin cheesy wink smiley
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by Ddii(f): 9:23am On Apr 27, 2006
wetin happen ?!
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by ola72(m): 12:56pm On Apr 27, 2006
nice staff all bedrooms are tight
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by hotangel2(f): 5:10pm On Apr 27, 2006
yeah,
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by Trev(f): 2:11pm On May 05, 2006
Ok, ok stop it who ever u are or else i will sue u!! angry how dare u jump into my compound,climb in through one of my windows and go in from room to room taking pictures of the bedrooms in my house? am sure next u will be taking pic of my bathrooms and cars angry dont let me catch u oh. Oh, i wish grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale / How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally / DIAMONDS// Invasion Modern Empire Hack Ios/android Apk MOD No Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.