Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,010 members, 7,814,448 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

I Took Her Outing, I Will Slay Her Soonest! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Took Her Outing, I Will Slay Her Soonest! (3775 Views)

'I Took Weed' - Lady Joins Tekno 'Skeletun' Dance Challenge / Lady Took Her Man's Rolex And Ran Away, The Man Did This / Lady Chronicles How A DM She Read, Took Her To The Next Level (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Took Her Outing, I Will Slay Her Soonest! by prettyAdaolisa(f): 11:26pm On Nov 25, 2016
BlaQWolf:

Smiles* we all are trying to survive hence one or two..
Wolves ain't that bad..they should protect themselves..
Humans each have animality..you never know what yours might be....You haven't been long here...what made you register?

Nice explanation, I must confess!

Actually,I ain't new...this is my second monicker! smiley
Re: I Took Her Outing, I Will Slay Her Soonest! by berryice(f): 11:55pm On Nov 25, 2016
Confused much
Re: I Took Her Outing, I Will Slay Her Soonest! by BlaQWolf: 10:12am On Nov 26, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:

Nice explanation, I must confess!

Actually,I ain't new...this is my second monicker! smiley

What was your first? You run two ACC's?
Re: I Took Her Outing, I Will Slay Her Soonest! by prettyAdaolisa(f): 10:33am On Nov 26, 2016
BlaQWolf:

What was your first? You run two ACC's?can I send a pm?
Don't wanna spill it out..

Nah I don't run two acc,I deactivated the other...
Re: I Took Her Outing, I Will Slay Her Soonest! by jonaifame22(m): 11:40am On Nov 26, 2016
Masonic:
A buka is your idea of an outing?
how does it affect you
Re: I Took Her Outing, I Will Slay Her Soonest! by LePrezident(m): 12:29pm On Nov 26, 2016
jonaifame22:
how does it affect you

And you have still not slain her after the outing... it's been forever... At this rate, I doubt your chances of ever slaying anything. smh
Re: I Took Her Outing, I Will Slay Her Soonest! by BlaQWolf: 2:29pm On Nov 26, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:

Don't wanna spill it out..

Nah I don't run two acc,I deactivated the other...

Its ok..so how you doing? How is Saturday treating you?
Where are you from too ?
Re: I Took Her Outing, I Will Slay Her Soonest! by jonaifame22(m): 2:29pm On Nov 26, 2016
LePrezident:

And you have still not slain her after the outing... it's been forever... At this rate, I doubt your chances of ever slaying anything. smh
I dnt rush my gals!
Re: I Took Her Outing, I Will Slay Her Soonest! by LePrezident(m): 3:07pm On Nov 26, 2016
jonaifame22:
I dnt rush my gals!

Hahaha, guy you don't sound like one who doesn't. For you to even open a thread for something like this in the first place shows that you do rush them... but you are now living in denial since its becomin clear to you that you won't be slaying nothing. See, you got it all wrong right from the start.

1 Like

Re: I Took Her Outing, I Will Slay Her Soonest! by jonaifame22(m): 6:43pm On Nov 26, 2016
LePrezident:

Hahaha, guy you don't sound like one who doesn't. For you to even open a thread for something like this in the first place shows that you do rush them... but you are now living in denial since its becomin clear to you that you won't be slaying nothing. See, you got it all wrong right from the start.
okay,bye
Re: I Took Her Outing, I Will Slay Her Soonest! by jonaifame22(m): 10:28am On Nov 27, 2016
berryice:
Confused much
wat is confusing you
Re: I Took Her Outing, I Will Slay Her Soonest! by jonaifame22(m): 11:29pm On Nov 27, 2016
Kingsley1000:
All pvssies in ur hood must have been tormented by u
I import my gals frm other neighbourhood, I dnt really enjoy same street parole
Re: I Took Her Outing, I Will Slay Her Soonest! by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 27, 2016
Jesus Christ Of Lazurus !!

You took you time to write this shit !!

Think about yo life my broda !!

You need to visit a miracle center so that Gods deliverance and change will surface in you!
Re: I Took Her Outing, I Will Slay Her Soonest! by jonaifame22(m): 7:56am On Nov 28, 2016
lady2lady:
Jesus Christ Of Lazurus !!

You took you time to write this shit !!

Think about yo life my broda !!

You need to visit a miracle center so that Gods deliverance and change will surface in you!
will you hold my hands and take me there?
Re: I Took Her Outing, I Will Slay Her Soonest! by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 28, 2016
jonaifame22:
will you hold my hands and take me there?
Why not nah ..
Re: I Took Her Outing, I Will Slay Her Soonest! by jonaifame22(m): 11:00am On Nov 28, 2016
lady2lady:
Why not nah ..
I will lap you in the bus when we're going there okay.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls Change Ur Ways And Grow Up / Best SEX Positions That Makes It Easier To Get Pregnant (SEE PHOTOS) / Why Won’t My Boyfriend Introduce Me To His Parents?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.