Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite (80384 Views)

Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos / Roman Goddess: Scammers Use My Boobs To Scam Unsuspecting People / Roman Goddess Message To Married Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite by DeUltimate7(m): 12:18am On Nov 24, 2016
Yeyegist:
Lagos bursty female who rose to fame after pictures of her big size boobs found it's way to the internet has been basking in te euphoria her new fame.

The big size lady popularly known as Roman Goddess who is fond of sharing erotic photos of her statue on her personal Instagram page just revealed that she's single because she is a luxury and only very few can afford her. Roman goddess and boobilicious Cossy are best of friends.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNJXVPUApjT/?hl=en

http://www.trendyrammy.com.ng/2016/11/i-am-luxury-only-few-can-afford-me.html
whats luxury about this one? Materialistic and ploy type..#yinmu,I think she belongs to seun egbegbe s league.#Fakers
Re: Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite by Anuwumie(f): 12:29am On Nov 24, 2016
She look disfigured
Re: Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite by coachwilcox(m): 3:47am On Nov 24, 2016
sekem:
Funny people everywhere!!!

Like the just concluded US Presidential election have shown where many people openly said they will vote for Clinton but yet went behind her and voted for Trump, one thing I have finally come to accept about people is that people will always say one thing in the public meanwhile they will be doing the opposite in secret.

Pretence. It's a worldwide thing!

Just look at the way so many men here are lambasting and spitting on this very sexy lady like she's some venereal disease or something.

But deep down in the recess of their mind, their only wish right now goes like this, "Roman goddess bikonu o, lemme just put the head, just the head alone."

Funny people everywhere!!!

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite by virtuejoan(f): 5:18am On Nov 24, 2016
niceprof:
She looks disfigured
funny but just d truth, in fact she is disfigured
Re: Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite by gbishman: 6:10am On Nov 24, 2016
This lady is disfigured not figured. Everything I see seems in extra large i wonder if her brain is the same.
Re: Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite by OnyeochaLord: 6:19am On Nov 24, 2016
This girl looks cheaper than a bag of akara. The only man that would entertain this ashewo is a very lonely and desperate one!

She's ugly, in my opinion.
Re: Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite by zeongeon: 6:29am On Nov 24, 2016
Its not like she is a luxury, its that most men won't marry a known LovePeddler with eyes wide open.

However, even with the insults she is getting...men will still go behind and setup big business for and if possible dash her oil well....Yeah it happens
Re: Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite by Pylony(m): 7:02am On Nov 24, 2016
If i marry this kind luxury boobs na to take am do pillow abegy.
Re: Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite by Ezenwanne: 7:08am On Nov 24, 2016
Don't be deceived by packaging. I was "wowed" the day he begged me for recharge card on what's app. I yarb her wella n she deleted me. I'm serious. Some of these girls are so broke, yet so proud cos of excessively MANHANDLED Body.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite by pressplay411(m): 8:30am On Nov 24, 2016
She carry FRONT She carry BACK She too package but SENSE she LACK.
*Draws Straw*
Re: Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite by kechywillz(m): 11:40am On Nov 24, 2016
She dey advertise her self. Olosho
Re: Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite by oyeezah(f): 11:58am On Nov 24, 2016
niceprof:
She looks disfigured
I thought I was the only one thinking it
Re: Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite by Gome23: 2:53pm On Nov 24, 2016
Idiotic humam
Re: Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite by Usman4: 5:16pm On Nov 24, 2016
she offend u b4?[/quote]
She's provoking to any true sense of decency.
She's annoying to ugly. She is not for real men. Sorry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite by manikspears: 5:17pm On Nov 24, 2016
madridguy:
What is luxury about you madam? Oshi rata masebe
Nope oshi rata Mara iyo and oshi robo fedi yan mantan undecided
Re: Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite by mofeoluwadassah: 5:40pm On Nov 24, 2016
Radarada............for ur black mind grin grin grin
Re: Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite by windeal: 5:41pm On Nov 24, 2016
Ok
Re: Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite by Khez: 10:12am On Nov 25, 2016
RETIRED AWUNA

EZI
Re: Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite by jasperkrekre(m): 2:38pm On Dec 10, 2016
Ezenwanne:
Don't be deceived by packaging. I was "wowed" the day he begged me for recharge card on what's app. I yarb her wella n she deleted me. I'm serious. Some of these girls are so broke, yet so proud cos of excessively MANHANDLED Body.
yes..that's so true...she kept on asking me for recharge card so that she can send me her nude pix...I declined and blocked her. iranu Abasha!!!
Re: Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite by emeraldgold1(f): 2:03pm On Mar 02, 2017
Onechancearmy:
Even if I be Dangote I go never carry "gbese" like you for my head. You get B.o.o.bs and Butt (B & B) But the most important B ( Brains) is missing from your life.
True talk
Re: Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite by Queentito(f): 9:39am On Mar 24, 2017
Huh? Which stupid luxury? Even itel S31 is a better luxury than you and it cost just 35k,im sure you want to say lux, with those overused boobs in your front. You better go get a job or learn a trade, so you'll have something to fall back on when your expired goods are no longer selling

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See!! Boyfriend's Reaction After Girlfriend Told Him She Was Raped / When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School / Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.