Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite (80365 Views)

Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos / Roman Goddess: Scammers Use My Boobs To Scam Unsuspecting People / Roman Goddess Message To Married Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite by BVN0: 1:35pm On Nov 23, 2016
Nne you are single because no one wants you for a wife.

You're only good for short term pleasure = taste & run abi na Bleep boys dem de call em?
Re: Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite by agrovick(m): 1:36pm On Nov 23, 2016
I don't blame her, it's the guys who have farts in place of brain that deserve all the blame.

Glorified trash
Re: Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite by olumayana: 1:36pm On Nov 23, 2016
Kpsheeeeeeeew...................luxury ko,luxurious bus ni
Re: Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite by obontami: 1:41pm On Nov 23, 2016
prettythicksme:
ode grin
angry
I smell jealousy
Re: Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite by Chukwudozzie(m): 1:42pm On Nov 23, 2016
Bro, that was harsh, bt that 'B' is still missing.
Onechancearmy:
Even if I be Dangote I go never carry "gbese" like you for my head. You get B.o.o.bs and Butt (B & B) But the most important B ( Brains) is missing from your life.
Re: Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite by SycophanticGoat: 1:48pm On Nov 23, 2016
Wtf!? I wouldn't have this woman if she came with extra 200k for free.. See her breasts as it looks Behind in bra. Take the bra off now and it becomes irritatingly unattractive. She doesn't even have height, fine face ma, she no get.. Abeg make she go park well.. angry undecided
Re: Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite by SirShymexx: 1:56pm On Nov 23, 2016
Her face, tho.

Is she a tranny?

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite by AkupeMBANO(m): 2:02pm On Nov 23, 2016
trash.. naira land be promoting oloshos since 18bc.
Re: Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite by franzis(m): 2:08pm On Nov 23, 2016
sekem:
Funny people everywhere!!!

Like the just concluded US Presidential election have shown where many people openly said they will vote for Clinton but yet went behind her and voted for Trump, one thing I have finally come to accept about people is that people will always say one thing in the public meanwhile they will be doing the opposite in secret.

Pretence. It's a worldwide thing!

Just look at the way so many men here are lambasting and spitting on this very sexy lady like she's some venereal disease or something.

But deep down in the recess of their mind, their only wish right now goes like this, "Roman goddess bikonu o, lemme just put the head, just the head."

Funny people everywhere!!!
and someone of them here would rush over to her IG page to follow her, comment and like her pics

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite by onward4life(m): 2:09pm On Nov 23, 2016
I suddenly have Sympathy for Her ooo.

She is so lonely.

Men only be by her side if they are Hot!

They wud still stick dia di.ck even she has the red signal.

Ladies honour your self husband like us are still roaming the streets complainin bout @break
Re: Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite by Oneday82: 2:13pm On Nov 23, 2016
imagine the nonsense, who cares about much you cost... I was even thinking it was a new transport company with the state of the art facility, only to seeing nonsense... R. I. P To them that want and desire you. Only but ONE-DAY.

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite by Mikylopez(f): 2:13pm On Nov 23, 2016
veekid:

I wonder how this whøre will look like at old age; what's her claim to fame sef?

Ashewo lasan lasan
harsh!
Re: Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 23, 2016
See this old fool. No go settle down look for man wey go marry you
Re: Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite by Burgerlomo: 2:20pm On Nov 23, 2016
Onechancearmy:
Even if I be Dangote I go never carry "gbese" like you for my head. You get B.o.o.bs and Butt (B & B) But the most important B ( Brains) is missing from your life.

Awesome

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 23, 2016
Lawlahdey:
See her cheesy grin
tongue
Re: Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 23, 2016
At this ur age.. Even ur applied powder could not hide it..
Re: Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite by candyduper: 2:40pm On Nov 23, 2016
you are not only a luxury but also a heavy duty and liability to those few men that can afford you undecided.
Re: Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite by lawyer(m): 2:46pm On Nov 23, 2016
I can't even imagine how many Men this girl would have slept with in her life time because of money and the opportunity to sleep overnight in a fancy hotel to take selfies in the bathroom. 100? 200? 500? 2000? 10,000? Jeez and later one slowpoke would be goshing over her as a potential wife! May God not allow our Sisters and Daughters take this route as a claim to fame and success in future. ( Meanwhile how old do you think she is? She really looks older than 35. Look at her face without the makeup. She must be in her early forties. When is she going to retire from this nonsense?)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite by Izzydeprince: 2:53pm On Nov 23, 2016
warped self esteem.
Re: Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite by sucess001(m): 2:54pm On Nov 23, 2016
AntiWailer:

Bros 100k is cheap.

We just dnt do HIV and Gono

There are more classy babes that u will naturally spend ur whole fortune before they plant a kiss on ur side cheek. grin and they won't even advertise.

If ur whole fortune na 10k nko?
Re: Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite by Lilymax(f): 3:04pm On Nov 23, 2016
Onechancearmy:
Spot on!Barman,give this smart fella a bottle of orijin

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite by fgmay: 3:10pm On Nov 23, 2016
even a crippled praises God
Re: Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite by Miles300: 3:11pm On Nov 23, 2016
Luxury things dey fade out too !! Ask those wey get v-boot in the 80s ..!
Re: Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite by Maximus85(m): 3:14pm On Nov 23, 2016
Yeyegist:
Lagos bursty female who rose to fame after pictures of her big size boobs found it's way to the internet has been basking in te euphoria her new fame.

The big size lady popularly known as Roman Goddess who is fond of sharing erotic photos of her statue on her personal Instagram page just revealed that she's single because she is a luxury and only very few can afford her. Roman goddess and boobilicious Cossy are best of friends.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNJXVPUApjT/?hl=en

http://www.trendyrammy.com.ng/2016/11/i-am-luxury-only-few-can-afford-me.html

I talk am, this girl no get sense. No human is a luxury. Only things, materials are luxury. People buy these things with money. This shows you're a confirm Olosho....

2 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite by sheyinoni(m): 3:25pm On Nov 23, 2016
Nixiepie:
I dnt envy her at all grin grin
But I envy you, wink
Re: Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite by rovher: 3:35pm On Nov 23, 2016
Don't make mistakes to live to regret them all the rest of your life... but if that's what's rocks her boat, then thumbs up to her...
Re: Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite by Joshkid(m): 3:48pm On Nov 23, 2016
Mrscereal:
Ok na
How can we meet?... I reside in Ibadan
Re: Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite by willibounce1(m): 3:49pm On Nov 23, 2016
The only thing she is useful for is S.EX... that's why no reasonable guy would marry her. They'll just smash and move on

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite by ngmgeek(m): 3:51pm On Nov 23, 2016
Trash bag cheesy
Re: Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 23, 2016
obontami:
angry

I smell jealousy
shocked grin grin God forbid bad thing!
Re: Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite by Ituneth(m): 3:56pm On Nov 23, 2016
ugly nonsense
Re: Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite by Buchika: 4:00pm On Nov 23, 2016
very disgusting pictures, and a shameful statement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Where Do You Like To Be Touched Most? - A Lady Responds / When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School / See!! Boyfriend's Reaction After Girlfriend Told Him She Was Raped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.