Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,832 members, 7,831,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander (5971 Views)

Have You Ever Had A Dream That Feels Too Real? My Experience!!! / Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe / Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Enybliss(f): 7:48pm On Nov 24, 2016
Benita27:
If not that have repented, i was suppose to diss you heavily on this thread, because you're the cyndy girl's accomplice until you both turned on each other.
and that was how i became a soothsayer, i told the sil** girl that judeefcc has no friends, when you keep feeding a lion with human meat, it'll eat you when you run out of human meat, only a f**l will be friends with jude
Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 24, 2016
mrblessed:
Hahahaha. I am not acting smart as you erroneously claimed. Interestingly, you used 'gallivanting in error' to underscore just one solecism. And, of course, it didn't make up for your dismal understanding of sarcasm.
not really in the mood for this today sire....

Chill with this....

Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Herlyne(f): 7:52pm On Nov 24, 2016
Yes, I concur
Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 24, 2016
Robert cheesy grin

Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 24, 2016
Enybliss:
and that was how i became a soothsayer, i told the sil** girl that judeefcc has no friends, when you keep feeding a lion with human meat, it'll eat you when you run out of human meat, only a f**l will be friends with jude
This hate is real mehn!. cheesy grin cheesy grin
She noticed Jude was an enemy of me so called him in her defence which Jude obliged to. But, unfortunately for her she later offended the gods. cheesy
Was just reading their traded insults from the side, didn't you wonder how she earned Jude's followership?. grin
Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 24, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Robert cheesy grin

cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 24, 2016
Typical Jude grin cheesy cheesy grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 24, 2016
Benita27:

cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
that man nah one funny but intelligent person cheesy
Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Enybliss(f): 7:59pm On Nov 24, 2016
Benita27:
This hate is real mehn!. cheesy grin cheesy grin
She noticed Jude was an enemy of me so called him in her defence which Jude obliged to. But, unfortunately for her she later offended the gods. cheesy
Was just reading their traded insults from the side, didn't you wonder how she earned Jude's followership?. grin
i think of it as the bond between goats, jude follows anything gullible who is acquainted to the ugly mantra, the kid had no idea she's having a tango with a pathological psychopath

1 Like

Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by mrblessed(m): 8:01pm On Nov 24, 2016
Diddyydiva:
not really in the mood for this today sire....

Chill with this....
Fair enough! I think this will be a teachable moment for someone. Peace!
Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by adedapo1994: 8:01pm On Nov 24, 2016
Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 24, 2016
Diddyydiva:
that man nah one funny but intelligent person cheesy
That got me laughing. cheesy
Please free Jude for today.
Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 24, 2016
Jude's exam paper cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 24, 2016
mrblessed:
Fair enough! I think this will be a teachable moment for someone. Peace!
Ah just dey look you cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 24, 2016
cheesy grin cheesy

Funny thread!

Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 24, 2016
Benita27:
That got me laughing. cheesy
Please free Jude for today.
As you don beg for him....

I don hear smiley cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 24, 2016
CentaurXX:
It's obvious who It is.

do the needful.

Next! undecided
Job done cool cheesy grin
Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 24, 2016
Viewing cheesy
Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 24, 2016
Diddyydiva:
As you don beg for him....

I don hear smiley cheesy grin
you done tire
Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by CentaurXX: 8:17pm On Nov 24, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Job done cool cheesy grin

Perfect0 cool
Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 24, 2016
judeefcc:
you done tire
I know say the girl make mistake begging for you....

I no just wan fall her hand cheesy

Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 24, 2016
Diddyydiva:
I know say the girl make mistake begging for you....

I no just wan fall her hand cheesy
with the warning when u receive yesterday , you no wan get sense
Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 24, 2016
judeefcc:
with the warning when u receive yesterday , you no wan get sense

Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Greenbullet(m): 8:23pm On Nov 24, 2016
judeefcc:
Before i decided to run for mr nairaland and change my behaviour , i used to be very troublesome , i have fought with everybody ,made my brother emperorlee use his main to fight me cheesy i was real i didnt shy away from a fight and as i look for trouble reach , i have many friends offline that have come to understand me that its all drama, i met som1 i no go mention name, but upon say i dey post pictures with girls and my queen, she was always liking and sharing took her to pet section and collected her number , i told her that i will do this post b4 i even started writing, we have been dating for 2weeks now , i see her comments and ignore cry she stopped sharing mine to hide our mata but even as we no know wetin we dey do now, the relationship is sweet , so my brothers and sisters be yourself dont pretend , nothing is sweeter than som1 liking you for you
[size=20pt] #mnga [/size]
my guy if u win Mr nairaland,it means Sunderland in the EPL will qualify for champions league.
Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 24, 2016
Jude's granny after taking. Kunu cheesy grin

Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by mrblessed(m): 8:24pm On Nov 24, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Ah just dey look you cheesy grin
Phew! Did she reply? I am winning this 'contest'. Well, it is time for the moment of truth: I know you are the lady my little young man advertised today on nairaland. Don't even try to deny it.
Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by makydebbie(f): 8:25pm On Nov 24, 2016
judeefcc:
you no dey hear word angry
make me hear word.
Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 24, 2016
mrblessed:
Phew! Did she reply? I am winning this 'contest'. Well, it is time for the moment of truth: I know you are the lady my little young man advertised today on nairaland. Don't even try to deny it.
Ahahahah

Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 24, 2016
Greenbullet:
my guy if u win Mr nairaland,it means Sunderland in the EPL will qualify for champions league.
Chai !

Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:29pm On Nov 24, 2016
JUDE versus THE LADIES smiley

I dey come sha wink
Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 24, 2016
Jude on top his dumb threads cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander by makydebbie(f): 8:40pm On Nov 24, 2016
Diddyydiva I'm in the mood to derail too cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dating Igbo Men In South Africa & Confused! / Lady's Nude Birthday Photoshoot Earns Her Criticisms / Should I Just Place A Curse On This Lady Already?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.