Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:49 AM

The Chop And Clean Mouth Syndrome. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Chop And Clean Mouth Syndrome. (34868 Views)

The Chop And Clean Mouth Syndrome. / Cossy Orjiakor Says She Is Hot And Want A Guy 'chop And Clean Mouth' / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple With Down Syndrome Ahead Of Their Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Chop And Clean Mouth Syndrome. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 25, 2016
Toks2008:

Na you talk am no be me...I just gave my preference

There are too many ladies in the world for a man to pick one that is not his taste.

I love full boobs which is not the same as being busty. . cos you can be a 34 cup and have full bustline

I love well rounded ass which may necessarily not be big...this is my choice and cosy may be the choice of another...that is life for you.

Lol. All these analysis you're doing! I, as a girl don't even know about all those.
Re: The Chop And Clean Mouth Syndrome. by Alezy(m): 10:29pm On Nov 25, 2016
Herlyne:
oky you're one of the who don't care about that. It's nice
how are you though.

No pic?
Re: The Chop And Clean Mouth Syndrome. by Youngpo413: 11:03pm On Nov 25, 2016
DonaTee:

Stop quoting me with rubbish schizophrenic questions

msewww
is your ass that big?
Re: The Chop And Clean Mouth Syndrome. by klins4213(m): 11:38am On Nov 27, 2016
Am not so better believe him...
Re: The Chop And Clean Mouth Syndrome. by Nonsreal(m): 10:48pm On Nov 30, 2016
Captainbells:
I'm in same situation now.

I've been going out with this Arab guy for nearly 6 months.. But our case is mutual cause we both know we are not gonna end up together..

So I'm in there for the exotic dinner dates and trips and royalty cards to spa sessions!!
And he's in there for the haram treats I give him!! grin

Still waiting for the Nigerian guy my dad said I must get married to embarassed grin
well dont bring borehole 2 the nigerian guy anyway
Re: The Chop And Clean Mouth Syndrome. by ArcToyin(m): 5:12pm On Dec 21, 2016
Toks2008:
Chop and clean mouth is a regular pidgin phrase used in Nigeria to describe a sinister act of taking advantage of a situation or someone.

Unfortunately this syndrome can be applicable to romantic affairs and iit has been the cause of many troubled marriages today as many couples in marriage are total mismatch.

We have had cases where a guy just decides to catch fun with a lady he would never consider his bae just for the lady to get pregnant or blackmail as well as threaten him diabolically and at the end he is forced to marry the lady which inadvertently breeds an unhappy union.

The same case happens to a lady where she just decides to take advantage of a man she never sees the possibility of marrying just for her to find herself in an unfortunate situation.

Many baby mamas and daddies are springing up day by day and several children lack parental care as a result of this act. Lives have been lost through complicated abortions and several other reasons all because a man or woman decides to indulge in chop and clean mouth act.

Except you are a gigolo or a call girl, the simple truth is that we must avoid this act at all cost...never date someone you know you can not possibly marry and if you must sleep with anyone,let that person be the type you can marry.

I don't know if this makes any sense.
you make too much sense. Timely message
Re: The Chop And Clean Mouth Syndrome. by Toks2008(m): 8:02pm On Aug 05, 2017
Reminiscing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When A Couple Truly Love Each Other / Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online / Nigerian Lady Does Her Marriage Introduction Ceremony Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.