Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors (48789 Views)

I Am Hardmirror (picture) / Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads / My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (42) (Go Down)

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by Seun(m): 11:24pm On Nov 25, 2016
HardMirror:

Show me where I claimed to be close to him.
Good one.
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by RoadsAndGreen(m): 11:25pm On Nov 25, 2016
truthhurts2well:

Who were the 3 people who told you/ Were they ASF people or CACCF people? For them to have told you this means they know you well and you cannot say you do not recollect at least one of these 3 people.

So can you answer my questions?
"three idiots" told him someone died hmmm. someone so dedicated died and no funeral? the members didnt discuss it during meeting? because discussing it and maybe attending funeral will have semented it as fact. but my dear hardmirror is not sure again.

Hardmirror after you were told he died did you see him in school again? or he was not a fellow student? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by urahara(m): 11:26pm On Nov 25, 2016
RoadsAndGreen:
people have profile pics on NL and i never hear anybody being beaten. stop making excuses. beside if people can sacrifice their lives to win souls why cant atheists sacrifice their own lives to save souls? loolz

That comment was intended to be jocular . grin

Save the "soul" from what.

If it is from the fetters of religious indoctrination , give me a sensibke reason why atheists should sacrifice themselves to save souls
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by Seun(m): 11:26pm On Nov 25, 2016
truthhurts2well:
What should amaze you should be why ASF people are not commenting. Speaks volumes!
What would they say? "We approve of this atheist's story in which he says that everything we believe in is false?"

1 Like

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by truthhurts2well: 11:27pm On Nov 25, 2016
urahara:

If it is from the fetters of religious indoctrination , give me a sensibke reason why atheists should sacrifice themselves to save souls

But they can lie to save souls!
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by truthhurts2well: 11:28pm On Nov 25, 2016
Seun:

What would they say? We approve of this atheist's story in which he says everything we are doing is not real?

No! They should say yes we knew brother so and so and he did all the exploits he spoke about but along the way he backslid and we have been praying for him since as he was a vessel in Gods hands.
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 25, 2016
HardMirror:

These are details I can't give cos I can't recall. But when I heard the news, the school was in session. About 3 people told me this, don't forget I was not close to the brother.
u shouldnt have said he died of fasting becus u werenot close to him... He died of ulcer doesnt mean he died from fasting... Fastin is not d only cause of ulcer... Some people have ulcer even before ever starting a fasting... Dats is why they are adviced to shorten their hours of fasting and also not to take part in dry fast...

U made d mistake, and dats why everyone sees u as a liar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by urahara(m): 11:29pm On Nov 25, 2016
Johnnydon22 eye see u in 3 d glasses o, shocked cheesy
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by RoadsAndGreen(m): 11:29pm On Nov 25, 2016
HardMirror:

Show me where I claimed to be close to him.
oh you finally answered. good

psychologically, i gave a simple test. you didnt say you were close. i only wanted to be sure you are getting my mentions, so i gave you a easy target just to make sure you win a point.

thanks now i am sure you are. grin grin grin

now if you are going to still attack me base on that, note, am irreligious and i speak against them. just in case you think you have busted "another lying christian" grin grin grin
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by RoadsAndGreen(m): 11:31pm On Nov 25, 2016
urahara:

just as christians and muslim. so do atheists have an imagination of what a perfect world should look like. and if one is not ready to die for the course then it means he/she was never sure.

1 Like

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by HardMirror(m): 11:31pm On Nov 25, 2016
RoadsAndGreen:
oh you finally answered. good

psychologically, i gave a simple test. you didnt say you were close. i only wanted to be sure you are getting my mentions, so i gave you a easy target just to make sure you win a point.

thanks now i am sure you are. grin grin grin

now if you are going to still attack me base on that, note, am irreligious and i speak against them. just in case you think you have busted "another lying christian" grin grin grin
And why shld I believe you? Are you trying to retrace your step?
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by HyDef(m): 11:33pm On Nov 25, 2016
Some of the counter-arguments here... undecided
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by RoadsAndGreen(m): 11:33pm On Nov 25, 2016
Smallville10:
u shouldnt have said he died of fasting becus u werenot close to him... He died of ulcer doesnt mean he died from fasting... Fastin is not d only cause of ulcer... Some people have ulcer even before ever starting a fasting... Dats is why they are adviced to shorten their hours of fasting and also not to take part in dry fast...

U made d mistake, and dats why everyone sees u as a liar
see? he was very sure when he said those things. now he is saying he doesnt know the guy personally. a member died of fasting and no prayer for him? no funeral? no official announcement? no candle night? nothing to make the case certain? no evidence? was he not seen again after the "allegation that he died"? this hardmirror thinks we are stupid sha undecided

CC Seun

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by truthhurts2well: 11:35pm On Nov 25, 2016
RoadsAndGreen:
see? he was very sure when he said those things. now he is saying he doesnt know the guy personally. a member died of fasting and no prayer for him? no funeral? no official announcement? no candle night? nothing to make the case certain? no evidence? was he not seen again after the "allegation that he died"? this hardmirror thinks we are stupid sha undecided

CC Seun

Indeed he does!
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by HardMirror(m): 11:35pm On Nov 25, 2016
RoadsAndGreen:

CC Seun
You spent your years in the university going to all funerals right?
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by RoadsAndGreen(m): 11:36pm On Nov 25, 2016
HardMirror:

And why shld I believe you? Are you trying to retrace your step?
i knew you'll still dwell in this and ignore other of my mentions. grin grin grin

retrace what? if you claim to be the psychologist lolz then my previous mention wont be a problem for you to fathom.

i have mentioned you countless times but no reply. i put a bait and you fell for it and replied now you want to hang on to this.

you are a failure bro. leave this one and answer the rest mentions. grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by HardMirror(m): 11:37pm On Nov 25, 2016
truthhurts2well:

Indeed he does!
Yes I do as a matter of fact. Over 90% of you shld be in that category
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by RoadsAndGreen(m): 11:39pm On Nov 25, 2016
HardMirror:

You spent your years in the university going to all funerals right?
i hope everyone can see his reply? hahahaha.

please answer properly.

was there a funeral for the guy who died of fasting?

did you people talk about it in your meetings? since he was a member?

someone of that nature died fasting for God dont tell me you were not a bit concerned enough to be sure he died or not.

was it only the "unverified testimony" by those three people that made you conclude that he actually died?

was that the only evidence you had when you posted it as fact in the other thread?

cc seun

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by truthhurts2well: 11:40pm On Nov 25, 2016
HardMirror:

Yes I do as a matter of fact. Over 90% of you shld be in that category

Histrionic Personality Disorder Symptoms
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 25, 2016
RoadsAndGreen:

CC Seun
d problem is dat he keeps sayin, he cant remember
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by RoadsAndGreen(m): 11:42pm On Nov 25, 2016
how can a member of a fellowship allegedly die of fasting and a supposed legendary pastor didnt bother to be sure of it. No we are not that stupid

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by urahara(m): 11:44pm On Nov 25, 2016
If only christians could use their brains to read the bible the same way they are reading this hard mirrors story cry cry

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by Seun(m): 11:45pm On Nov 25, 2016
truthhurts2well:
No! They should say yes we knew brother so and so and he did all the exploits he spoke about but along the way he backslid and we have been praying for him since as he was a vessel in Gods hands.
If his story is false, they have a huge incentive to come in here and shut the whole thing down. Yet they haven't. That's something, isn't it?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by felixomor1: 11:45pm On Nov 25, 2016
Hmmmmmmm....

Wonderful thread here.

HardMirror has gone to market and e no gree return.

Hehehehe, Seun sef is dumbfounded.

Lol, the devil is defeated!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by truthhurts2well: 11:45pm On Nov 25, 2016
RoadsAndGreen:
how can a member of a fellowship allegedly die of fasting and a supposed legendary pastor didnt bother to be sure of it. No we are not that stupid

But he got proof from the 3 stoogies... lmao cheesy cheesy
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by RoadsAndGreen(m): 11:46pm On Nov 25, 2016
Some dedicated member of a fellowship died and no one bothered to be sure he actually died. undecided

since it was a school fellowship he probably was a student. was he seen after the "alleged death'?

nobody talked about it in meeting or fellowship.

only the "three wise men" saw him die i guess. grin grin grin

hardmirror please clerify

cc seun

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by truthhurts2well: 11:47pm On Nov 25, 2016
Seun:

If his story is false, they have a huge incentive to come in here and shut the whole thing down. Yet they haven't. That's something, isn't it?

Do you want them to come Seun? Then Push this to Front Page so they can see it and come. While at it you can change the heading and include ASF there too so like bees they can be drawn to honey.

5 Likes

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by HardMirror(m): 11:49pm On Nov 25, 2016
truthhurts2well:

Histrionic Personality Disorder Symptoms
Hmmm, I see you have been practicing on your "word of the day" good lad
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by Howmon: 11:49pm On Nov 25, 2016
Pls seun permit me to state categorically again that no member of CACCF FUTA died between 2009 and 2010, 2010, death recorded was 2012 of a sister who had an auto accident.
I know you so wish this guy's story checks out as I do wish too, but it doesn't on the report of a death.

Seun:

What would they say? "We approve of this atheist's story in which he says that everything we believe in is false?"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by Seun(m): 11:49pm On Nov 25, 2016
truthhurts2well:
Do you want them to come Seun? Then Push this to Front Page so they can see it.
Are you telling me that nobody from ASF has seen HardMirror's post, yet people from the fellowship only mentioned in passing have seen it?
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by HardMirror(m): 11:50pm On Nov 25, 2016
truthhurts2well:

Do you want them to come Seun? Then Push this to Front Page so they can see it and come. While at it you can change the heading and include ASF there too so like bees they can be drawn to honey.
So you are telling me none of them saw my own thread that was on front page? Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (42)

Brazilian Man Initiated At A Sango Shrine In Oyo State (Photos) / Stop These Sexual Acts In 2023 / Pastor Impregnates Married Woman & Her 2 Daughters During All-night Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.