Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors (48800 Views)

I Am Hardmirror (picture) / Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads / My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Go Down)

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by HardMirror(m): 9:55pm On Nov 25, 2016
Seun:

How can we be sure that the people who said nobody died are right? Could someone have died without their knowledge? If not, why not?
You have mail. Check pls.
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by Mimzyy(f): 9:56pm On Nov 25, 2016
Seun:
You should either express yourself more coherently and contribute something tangible to the discussion or remain silent.

There's nothing else to contribute on my part Seun! I've asked my question(s) and they are there lying unanswered or will I get banned for simply shaking my head to crap? undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by analice107: 9:56pm On Nov 25, 2016
DoctorAlien:

You don't get it: they are obsessed with Christians.
They are not atheists: they are anti-Christians.
Very true.

1 Like

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by analice107: 9:58pm On Nov 25, 2016
HardMirror:

It is badly needed because the other one was created by hopefullandlord and damogul aka naijadeyhia likes being at the center of the show.
Oh, you sure have no shame.
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by urahara(m): 9:59pm On Nov 25, 2016
Mimzyy:

Alhaji Pastor Urahara

Loolz

Next thing now u ll tell me dat u r igbo tongue grin
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by LiberaDeus: 10:00pm On Nov 25, 2016
Christians I hope you understand what credibility means

Just a slight detail in Hardmirrors story and we all have to ask ourselves whether the whole story was fabricated. If he could fabricate or be dishonest about one slight detail then we can't know the extent of the fabrication or were the lies end. In this case it is best to dismiss his testimony.

Lets apply this same logic to your bible. The difference between hardmirror testimony and your bible is that your bible claims to be the inerrant, inspired word of god.
Now if we can find one dubious claim in your bible, applying the same logic, how can we not discard it as a whole.
There abounds dozens of inaccurate claims in your bible.
Just to name a few
1. Conflicting geneologies of Jesus in Matthew and Luke
2. Conflicting Creation accounts in genesis.
3. Failed end time prophecy given by Jesus in Matthew 24 concerning his imminent return which was scheduled before the end of the listening generation.
4. Failed prophecy on the destruction of Tyre.

5. Inaccurate knowledge of geography. Stating that the sun, moon and stars are all in the sky.

Christians examine your beliefs

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by HardMirror(m): 10:00pm On Nov 25, 2016
Seun:
In other words, he was a fellowship executive. Noted. Like a judge I know nothing except what has been presented to me.
You see how they are misleading you? Who said he was a fellowship executive? Not me, so who?
This is how they keep adding little bits to the story. Paulgraundy also added his own bit by claiming I said we prayed together which I never did. Smh. You will soon understand why I wished not to continue on this thread. It was carefully designed to make the narrative favorable to them.
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by HardMirror(m): 10:03pm On Nov 25, 2016
analice107:

Oh, you sure have no shame.
Do you have shame?
Still waiting for the evidences you promised since yesterday. You said you would prove I never was a student in futa. You specifically said you would do that before yesterday ended. Where is it?

2 Likes

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by truthhurts2well: 10:04pm On Nov 25, 2016
HardMirror:

You see how they are misleading you? Who said he was a fellowship executive? Not me, so who?
This is how they keep adding little bits to the story. Paulgraundy also added his own bit by claiming I said we prayed together which I never did. Smh. You will soon understand why I wished not to continue on this thread. It was carefully designed to make the narrative favorable to them.

Do emails lie? Do screenshots lie? I think you need to revisit the email you sent to Howmon and the ones he sent to damogul.

I gather you were given the opportunity to come clean but your pride and arrogance would not let you. Now you talk about a plot to make a narrative favourable to "them"?

2 Likes

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by paulGrundy(m): 10:04pm On Nov 25, 2016
HardMirror:

Sly dude playing smart to make the threads die off. Its paulGrundy not paulgraundy. And yes I made a mistake and it was quickly corrected. Why can't u just be humble and own up to your mistake?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by HardMirror(m): 10:07pm On Nov 25, 2016
truthhurts2well:

Do emails lie? Do screenshots lie? I think you need to revisit the email you sent to Howmon and the ones he sent to damogul.

I gather you were given the opportunity to come clean but your pride and arrogance would not let you. Now you talk about a plot to make a narrative favourable to "them"?
Show me where I said he was a fellowship executive. Shameless liar
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by SalomonKane: 10:07pm On Nov 25, 2016
HardMirror:

Do you have shame?
Still waiting for the evidences you promised since yesterday. You said you would prove I never was a student in futa. You specifically said you would do that before yesterday ended. Where is it?
She said so? Link please. smiley

1 Like

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by Funjosh(m): 10:08pm On Nov 25, 2016
HardMirror:

Welcome back. cool
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by truthhurts2well: 10:08pm On Nov 25, 2016
HardMirror:

When and where did i say you said that? Are you sure you are alright boy? undecided

1 Like

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by raphieMontella: 10:09pm On Nov 25, 2016
hardmirror ..seriously..you aint helping matters...at all

1 Like

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by Seun(m): 10:11pm On Nov 25, 2016
HardMirror:
Funjosh, what led you to believe that the brother who died of ulcer was a fellowship executive?

Paulgraundy also added his own bit by claiming I said we prayed together which I never did. Smh.
Can Paulgrundy help us to understand what led him to believe that HardMirror and the brother in question prayed together?

You will soon understand why I wished not to continue on this thread. It was carefully designed to make the narrative favorable to them.
The most effective strategy is to point out such things immediately and directly. "I didn't say that. You're lying against me".

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by iliyande(m): 10:12pm On Nov 25, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

So you sabi ask questions like this , but if it were a thread that derides Christian beliefs or make Christians look bad , no questions are asked , no close examinations of the claims , front page straight .

Move this to front page let every Nairalander who attended the school get involved so that we can ascertain the truth . His claims were seen by all , the investigation should be seen by all .

That is very funny grin grin grin grin

He want Almighty God to rule this world without rules guiding it, but he have more than 20 rules just on nairaland grin grin grin

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 25, 2016
Ishilove:

So you read all? I lost interest halfway.

Guard your heart diligently for out of it flows rivers of life (and death)

Same here...Of late I have been doing a lot of selective reading I'm seriously guarding my heart. The Internet would throw everything at you, it's left for you to make your choice of what to consume.

I immediately unfollowed the thread when I noticed I was beginning to ask God silly questions

4 Likes

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by raphieMontella: 10:12pm On Nov 25, 2016
LiberaDeus:
Christians I hope you understand what credibility means

Just a slight detail in Hardmirrors story and we all have to ask ourselves whether the whole story was fabricated. If he could fabricate or be dishonest about one slight detail then we can't know the extent of the fabrication or were the lies end. In this case it is best to dismiss his testimony.

Lets apply this same logic to your bible. The difference between hardmirror testimony and your bible is that your bible claims to be the inerrant, inspired word of god.
Now if we can find one dubious claim in your bible, applying the same logic, how can we not discard it as a whole.
There abounds dozens of inaccurate claims in your bible.
Just to name a few
1. Conflicting geneologies of Jesus in Matthew and Luke
2. Conflicting Creation accounts in genesis.
3. Failed end time prophecy given by Jesus in Matthew 24 concerning his imminent return which was scheduled before the end of the listening generation.
4. Failed prophecy on the destruction of Tyre.

5. Inaccurate knowledge of geography. Stating that the sun, moon and stars are all in the sky.

Christians examine your beliefs
pls..do not derail this thread

1 Like

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by HardMirror(m): 10:13pm On Nov 25, 2016
SalomonKane:
She said so? Link please. smiley
analice107:

Before the close of today, You'll see proof that Hardmirror never attended that school and was never in the Fellowship he claimed. Just stick around.

Like i said before, any claims comes with investigation.

Why do you think he is declining to mention the name?
I have been waiting, yet nothing since yesterday
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by Funjosh(m): 10:14pm On Nov 25, 2016
Seun:
Funjosh, what led you to believe that the brother who died of ulcer was a fellowship executive?

Can Paulgrundy help us to understand what led him to believe that HardMirror and the brother in question prayed together?

The most effective strategy is to point out such things immediately and directly. "I didn't say that. You're lying against me".

Bros nobody died from such period.

1 Like

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by RoadsAndGreen(m): 10:14pm On Nov 25, 2016
Seun:

you didnt ask questions before pushing his wonderful story to front page.

but now you are asking questions.

you act like a child

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by Seun(m): 10:15pm On Nov 25, 2016
Ariel20:
I immediately unfollowed the thread when I noticed I was beginning to start asking God silly questions
Can the truth really be that fragile?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by paulGrundy(m): 10:15pm On Nov 25, 2016
Seun:

My memory could not capture 100% of the quote where described his relationship with that brother. As soon as he pointed that out, I went back to verify and then deleted the information from the earlier quote I put to you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by chrmn1: 10:17pm On Nov 25, 2016
Seun:
In other words, he was a fellowship executive. Noted. Like a judge I know nothing except what has been presented to me.
to put simply. HardMirror claims to have been in asf while the said deceased brother was in caccf but according to his story he knew the deceased brother. This information was refuted by all the caccf members that were asked to confirm. Initially HardMirror avoided answering when the question about the name of the brother was posed to him. Afterwards he told us that he was going to give us the name of the said individual that we should be patient.

It became apparent that he didn't know the name of the brother when we saw his chat with howmon offline. Whilst he claimed to know the name of the brother on nairaland, he appeared unsure of the name when he was conversing with the fellow offline.

So it's safe to say the burden of proof rests with him because even the former caccf members were willing to go ahead and still recheck if he would just give them the name of the person he claimed to know.

We've had at least 24 hours of investigation so I don't think it'd be efficient to start yeh process all over again. If HopefulLandlord is sincere enough (I sure believe he is, I give my respect to him in that regard) he should tell you his findings about this entire episode and then you can take it up front there

Many thanks
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 25, 2016
raphieMontella:
hardmirror ..seriously..you aint helping matters...at all
Fact
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by Seun(m): 10:20pm On Nov 25, 2016
chrmn1:
to put simply. HardMirror claims to have been in asf while the said deceased brother was in caccf but according to his story he knew the deceased brother. This information was refuted by all the caccf members that were asked to confirm. Initially HardMirror avoided answering when the question about the name of the brother was posed to him. Afterwards he told us that he was going to give us the name of the said individual that we should be patient.
It became apparent that he didn't know the name of the brother when we saw his chat with howmon offline. Whilst he claimed to know the name of the brother on nairaland, he appeared unsure of the name when he was conversing with the fellow offline.
So it's safe to say the burden of proof rests with him because even the former caccf members were willing to go ahead and still recheck if he would just give them the name of the person he claimed to know.
We've had at least 24 hours of investigation so I don't think it'd be efficient to start yeh process all over again. If HopefulLandlord is sincere enough (I sure believe he is, I give my respect to him in that regard) he should tell you his findings about this entire episode and then you can take it up front there
Many thanks
Okay.
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by yorhmienerd(m): 10:23pm On Nov 25, 2016
The plot to verify this well concorted lies employed by Seun is lame, after series of screenshots, he's still trying to back Pastor hardmirror.

3 Likes

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by Seun(m): 10:24pm On Nov 25, 2016
I guess a public investigation isn't going to work. The Christians want to discredit HardMirror at all costs because they think souls are at stake. Anyone who says anything that stands in the way of their goal will be accused of being all sorts of things. So where do we go from here?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by yorhmienerd(m): 10:26pm On Nov 25, 2016
Seun:
I guess a public investigation isn't going to work. The Christians want to discredit HardMirror at all costs because they think souls are at stake.
I knew it! Thread Closed!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42)

Stop These Sexual Acts In 2023 / Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters / Pastor Impregnates Married Woman & Her 2 Daughters During All-night Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.