Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors (48796 Views)

I Am Hardmirror (picture) / Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads / My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (42) (Go Down)

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by raphieMontella: 10:28pm On Nov 25, 2016
Seun:
I guess a public investigation isn't going to work. The Christians want to discredit HardMirror at all costs because they think souls are at stake. Anyone who says anything that stands in the way of their goal will be accused of being all sorts of things.So where do we go from here?
christians drop your answers please..
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by Seun(m): 10:28pm On Nov 25, 2016
Too many people will get banned if we continue like this. I'm so tired.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by truthhurts2well: 10:28pm On Nov 25, 2016
Seun:
I guess a public investigation isn't going to work. The Christians want to discredit HardMirror at all costs because they think souls are at stake.

Gosh! shocked shocked shocked

Seun what do you call public investigation? Hardmirror discredited himself with his own mouth. Did you not read the email he sent to Howmon? He clearly said he could not remember the name plus talked about human memory error.

So what exactly does he remember if he could not remember this brothers name but could "conveniently" remember other things then who is fooling who?

Seun what are you even saying?

Hardmirror endorsed the original thread opened by hopefullandlord or did you not get that part of the gist? He urged for his story to be discredited and now we have it and you want to play the part of Lai Mohammed?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by HardMirror(m): 10:29pm On Nov 25, 2016
Seun:
I guess a public investigation isn't going to work. The Christians want to discredit HardMirror at all costs because they think souls are at stake. Anyone who says anything that stands in the way of their goal will be accused of being all sorts of things. So where do we go from here?
Why I insist you don't delete any part of my story. All of a sudden they start claiming I said things which I never did. I was not close to the brother talkless of praying with him, I never said he was an executive. Yes I said he was a caccfite, because that was where I was sure he worshiped. Yes I said he died from ulcer. And I stand by that. Why shld they start adding to what I said if they are not being mischievous?
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by paulGrundy(m): 10:29pm On Nov 25, 2016
Seun:
I guess a public investigation isn't going to work. The Christians want to discredit HardMirror at all costs because they think souls are at stake. Anyone who says anything that stands in the way of their goal will be accused of being all sorts of things. So where do we go from here?

I think the investigation should also be put to the front-page to make it seem nairaland is unbiased EXCEPT Hardmirror owns up to mistake and creates another mini-version thread on that account.

4 Likes

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by mrmrmister: 10:30pm On Nov 25, 2016
Seun:

Hardmirror wasn't the only fellowship executive during that period
He should contact other executives/ friends that know about that incident, find out the name of the fellow who died, and then publish it here for verification by his accusers.
Otherwise, he's guilty as charged
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by HyDef(m): 10:31pm On Nov 25, 2016
Seun:
Too many people will get banned if we continue like this. I'm so tired.

Hehe, sorry mate. Unlike a real courthouse, civility is not mandatory here. I don't know how you maintain your composure sometimes... I probably would have dropped Mjolnir on most of these folks. grin
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by HardMirror(m): 10:31pm On Nov 25, 2016
truthhurts2well:

Gosh! shocked shocked shocked

Seun what do you call public investigation? Hardmirror discredited himself with his own mouth. Did you not read the email he sent to Howmon? He clearly said he could not remember the name plus talked about human memory error.

So what exactly does he remember if he could not remember this brothers name but could "conveniently" remember other things then who is fooling who?

Seun what are you even saying?

Hardmirror endorsed the original thread opened by hopefullandlord or did you not get that part of the gist? He urged for his story to be discredited and now we have it and you want to play the part of Lai Mohammed?
Even paulgrundy is claiming his imperfect memory made him say the dead brother was my prayer partner. Lol
So what are we saying?

1 Like

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by truthhurts2well: 10:31pm On Nov 25, 2016
Seun:

When you pushed his colorful tale to the front page you did not make out time to ask this question. Now you ask this now?

Front page is the only place this thread should go. Same way inconsistencies were spotted when his tale was on front page let people also spot the inconsistencies dropped by the OP damogul.

This thread must not be closed on any account!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 25, 2016
Wow... I really missed a lot.

The case is NOT looking good for HardMirror.

He needs to come clean or

Get banned! angry

But I don't get it; why will someone lie or fabricate a story

For cheap popularity

What's the point

I realize some feel religion is a harmful delusion. I do sometimes too, but to go as far as to spin a colorful tale regarding it

C'mon man; that's real bleeped!

As atheists; our greatest and most potent reason for leaving religion is due to the lack of evidence.

Now theists are the ones asking for evidence.

And they're well entitled to do so also!

HardMirror shoul produce Evidence;
I suggest we give him a week to gather all his requiste Facts and pictures proving he was right.

Of course, this might clash with his right to privacy as this is an anonymous forum....

But he has also dished that out when he started his tale.

It will be quite hypocritical for both atheists, freethinkers and agnostic to cover this act up!

I propose we give hardmirror a week.....

Or is that too much to ask

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by bennyann: 10:32pm On Nov 25, 2016
LiberaDeus:
Christians I hope you understand what credibility means

Just a slight detail in Hardmirrors story and we all have to ask ourselves whether the whole story was fabricated. If he could fabricate or be dishonest about one slight detail then we can't know the extent of the fabrication or were the lies end. In this case it is best to dismiss his testimony.

Lets apply this same logic to your bible. The difference between hardmirror testimony and your bible is that your bible claims to be the inerrant, inspired word of god.
Now if we can find one dubious claim in your bible, applying the same logic, how can we not discard it as a whole.
There abounds dozens of inaccurate claims in your bible.
Just to name a few
1. Conflicting geneologies of Jesus in Matthew and Luke
2. Conflicting Creation accounts in genesis.
3. Failed end time prophecy given by Jesus in Matthew 24 concerning his imminent return which was scheduled before the end of the listening generation.
4. Failed prophecy on the destruction of Tyre.

5. Inaccurate knowledge of geography. Stating that the sun, moon and stars are all in the sky.

Christians examine your beliefs

My friend,

I'll advice you to use the Christian book against them but not for you to take something outside the Bible to discredit them.

You've all done all that already on this forum and they keep defending their beliefs. Why bringing it up again at this time when the books you yourself rely on isn't accepted by the Christians to be perfect.

We all feel the same way about each other here about our foundation of belief being perfect compared to others. Meaning you yourself should question your belief.

So you can use the Bible to discredit them and they'll keep defending it but don't take anything outside the Bible to frame them up.

So please don't be surprised or don't let it bother you they also went out to investigate since that story isn't in the Bible.

I pray all this ends quickly.

1 Like

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by promise101: 10:34pm On Nov 25, 2016
Seun:
hmm
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by paulGrundy(m): 10:34pm On Nov 25, 2016
HardMirror:

Even paulgrundy is claiming his imperfect memory made him say the dead brother was my prayer partner. Lol
So what are we saying?

What we are saying is that I owned up to my mistake and edited my quote to give the correct accout as soon as you pointed that out. But you are not doing so? Why?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by promise101: 10:34pm On Nov 25, 2016
RoadsAndGreen:
you didnt ask questions before pushing his wonderful story to front page.

but now you are asking questions.

you act like a child
point!
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by HardMirror(m): 10:34pm On Nov 25, 2016
paulGrundy:

I think the investigation should also be put to the front-page to make it seem nairaland is unbiased EXCEPT Hardmirror owns up to mistake and creates another mini-version thread on that account.
Paul, let's be honest with ourselves here. Do you folks really want the truth?

Just look at the claim below
Look at the accusations without any footing your folks put up. Are you really after the truth?

analice107:

Before the close of today, You'll see proof that Hardmirror never attended that school and was never in the Fellowship he claimed. Just stick around.

Like i said before, any claims comes with investigation.

Why do you think he is declining to mention the name?
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by chrmn1: 10:35pm On Nov 25, 2016
Seun:
We don't need to make this unecessarily complex:

1. You can ask HardMirror if he lied about the information about the deceased brother. If he still claims he never lied, you have the screen shots showing his convo with the guy offline telling him he wasn't sure of the name if the brother whilst he was still claiming online that he knows the brother's name

2. If that part of the story is shown to have been cooked up, how certain are we about the rest of the story? For all we know it could still be true despite the wrong information about the dead brother and then it could be a farce as well. But at least if we solve number 1 above at least we would've made some progress

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by truthhurts2well: 10:36pm On Nov 25, 2016
HardMirror:

Look at the accusations without any footing your folks put up. Are you really after the truth?

Boy stop hiding behind people and using them as excuses. Nobody here is a kid and we can read and understand. You are the one killing yourself by yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 25, 2016
truthhurts2well:
[/b]

When you pushed his colorful tale to the front page you did not make out time to ask this question. Now you ask this now?

Front page is the only place this thread should go. Same way inconsistencies were spotted when his tale was on front page let people also spot the inconsistencies dropped by the OP damogul.

This thread must not be closed on any account!

HardMirror created that thread in April....

Christians had ample time to question and analyze his story since then but didn't.

Now you're clamoring for Instant FP. undecidedundecided

Na so e dey workundecided

I saw Seun suggesting a private investigation.

I think that's what should be done.

Damogul/naijadeyhia and a Futarian should be part of the "Panel".

So at least; we won't hear stories that touch.

1 Like

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by HardMirror(m): 10:38pm On Nov 25, 2016
paulGrundy:

What we are saying is that I owned up to my mistake and edited my quote to give the correct accout as soon as you pointed that out. But you are not doing so? Why?
I am not because I am sure about the information I gave. I know for sure abt his death, I know I was informed he died of ulcer and the talk was that it was due to his lifestyle of fasting. I know that till date I had always associated him with caccf.
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by Scholar8200(m): 10:39pm On Nov 25, 2016
chrmn1:

We don't need to make this unecessarily complex:

1. You can ask HardMirror if he lied about the information about the deceased brother. If he still claims he never lied, you have the screen shots showing his convo with the guy offline telling him he wasn't sure of the name if the brother whilst he was still claiming online that he knows the brother's name

2. If that part of the story is shown to have been cooked up, how certain are we about the rest of the story? For all we know it could still be true despite the wrong information about the dead brother and then it could be a farce as well. But at least if we solve number 1 above at least we would've made some progress
if old students have confirmed that NOBODY died during that period then the case is closed. Perhaps we should also ask them if they were aware of the exploits described by hard mirror therein. This will help us know how far other details therein could be trusted.

1 Like

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by mrmrmister: 10:40pm On Nov 25, 2016
HardMirror:

I am not because I am sure about the information I gave. I know for sure abt his death, I know I was informed he died of ulcer and the talk was that it was due to his lifestyle of fasting. I know that till date I had always associated him with caccf.

Then contact those who gave you the information and get his name
This is getting too much.
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by chrmn1: 10:40pm On Nov 25, 2016
HardMirror:

So what are we saying?
difference is paulgrundy has admitted he was wrong but hardmirror on the other hand says he's not lied up till present despite overwhelming evidence against him.
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by yorhmienerd(m): 10:40pm On Nov 25, 2016
HardMirror:

How much are you getting for this? ynu seem headstron even in the midst of facts, sorry bro, own up to the mistake of provide and evidence for this

1 Like

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by truthhurts2well: 10:41pm On Nov 25, 2016
SirWere:
HardMirror created that thread in April....

Christians had ample time to question and analyze his story since then but didn't.

Now you're clamoring for Instant FP. undecidedundecided

Na so e dey workundecided

I saw Seun suggesting a private investigation.

I think that's what should be done.

Damogul/naijadeyhia and a Futarian should be part of the "Panel".

So at least; we won't hear stories that touch.

A thread was opened in April. The futarians who noticed his fallacies obviously do not frequest the Religion section otherwise they would have seen it. However when it was open to all they spotted it.

So lets cut to the chase. We already have an example which has worked so lets apply same. If its true or not another futarian or even a member of Hardmirrors ASF fellowship would confirm his tales as well. We cannot have 5 futarians who are with CACCF and not find one who is with ASF abi?

1 Like

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by HardMirror(m): 10:41pm On Nov 25, 2016
mrmrmister:

Then contact those who gave you the information and get his name This is getting too much.
Hehehe What is getting too much?
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 25, 2016
Seun:
sir pls, did hardmirror specify that d man died in d camp or maybe he died outside d camp after d program
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by paulGrundy(m): 10:42pm On Nov 25, 2016
HardMirror:

Dude just stop!! You are insulting our intelligence. Did you or did you not give an inaccurate information about the dead brother?

Don't you think I thought about the credibility of my comments before owning up to seun and saying the truth?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by mrmrmister: 10:43pm On Nov 25, 2016
HardMirror:

Hehehe
What is getting too much?

The unnecessary arguements
Let's just get it over with
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by Acidosis(m): 10:44pm On Nov 25, 2016
That guy should visit a psychologist asap. He might be suffering from depression.

Visit a psychiatry ward and watch how good Christians openly declare and recite their love for Satan. These sudden changes aren't normal. Something keeps telling them the author of that thread needs help.

Please those who doubt my points should take out time to visit any psychiatry ward, or hospital.

1 Like

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 25, 2016
HardMirror:

Why I insist you don't delete any part of my story. All of a sudden they start claiming I said things which I never did. I was not close to the brother talkless of praying with him, I never said he was an executive. Yes I said he was a caccfite, because that was where I was sure he worshiped. Yes I said he died from ulcer. And I stand by that. Why shld they start adding to what I said if they are not being mischievous?
did he die at d camp, is a question for u
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by HardMirror(m): 10:47pm On Nov 25, 2016
mrmrmister:

The unnecessary arguements
Let's just get it over with
It's 2 parts for me, one is I really don't want to put effort in calling old acquaintances just because of this.
Secondly I am enjoying how they keep second guessing and blowing things out of proportion cos they have nothing else to hold on to

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by chrmn1: 10:47pm On Nov 25, 2016
Scholar8200:
if old students have confirmed that NOBODY died during that period then the case is closed. Perhaps we should also ask them if they were aware of the exploits described by hard mirror therein. This will help us know how far other details therein could be trusted.
problem is there would have been so many fellowship members doing great exploits and the last thing HardMirror would do is reveal his true identity

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (42)

Stop These Sexual Acts In 2023 / Pastor Impregnates Married Woman & Her 2 Daughters During All-night Prayers / Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.