Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors (48805 Views)

I Am Hardmirror (picture) / Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads / My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (42) (Go Down)

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 25, 2016
truthhurts2well:

A thread was opened in April. The futarians who noticed his fallacies obviously do not frequest the Religion section otherwise they would have seen it. However when it was open to all they spotted it.

So lets cut to the chase. We already have an example which has worked so lets apply same. If its true or not another futarian or even a member of Hardmirrors ASF fellowship would confirm his tales as well. We cannot have 5 futarians who are with CACCF and not find one who is with ASF abi?

Indeed??

They were so infrequent that since the month of April till now; a 6 MONTH interval; they didn't branch to the religious section

I mean; really

HardMirror; arrange your evidences and facts and drop them please.

Otherwise, STFU and publicy apologize.

I disdain long threads.

This is already on page 7 and no constructive thing has been said.

4 Likes

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by mrmrmister: 10:50pm On Nov 25, 2016
HardMirror:

It's 2 parts for me, one is I really don't want to put effort in calling old acquaintances just because of this.
Secondly I am enjoying how they keep second guessing and blowing things out of proportion cos they have nothing else to hold on to

You're enjoying it?
You really do not care about your reputation?
Okay
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by bennyann: 10:50pm On Nov 25, 2016
Damogul and hopefullandlord should be involved in solving all these. This seem like a bad time to knocking out damogul. He started this thread and Seun took over without him.

Those who have the full info, who read all the pages of that thread are those you need to solving this especially hopefullandlord and more especially damogul who has some evidences with him.

Without them, I guess we're only fooling ourselves here.

Good night everyone

1 Like

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by truthhurts2well: 10:51pm On Nov 25, 2016
chrmn1:
problem is there would have been so many fellowship members doing great exploits and the last thing HardMirror would do is reveal his true identity

The lying identity or the honest one?
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by HardMirror(m): 10:52pm On Nov 25, 2016
SirWere:

Indeed??

They were so infrequent that since the month of April till now; a 6 MONTH interval; they didn't branch to the religious section

I mean; really

HardMirror; arrange your evidences and facts and drop them please.

Otherwise, STFU and publicy apologize.

I disdain long threads.

This is already on page 7 and no constructive thing has been said.
What evidences again?
If you are confused, that is your problem. If you can see, then you can piece it all together.
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by truthhurts2well: 10:54pm On Nov 25, 2016
bennyann:
Damogul and hopefullandlord should be involved in solving all these. This seem like a bad time to knocking out damogul. He started this thread and Seun took over without him.

Those who have the full info, who read all the pages of that thread are those you need to solving this especially hopefullandlord and more especially damogul who has some evidences with him.

Without them, I guess we're only fooling ourselves here.

Good night everyone

It surprises me that Seun would place a ban on damogul in the face of how important he is to this thread as the OP and he is asking questions from those who did not carry out any investigation.

3 Likes

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by HardMirror(m): 10:56pm On Nov 25, 2016
mrmrmister:

You're enjoying it?
You really do not care about your reputation?
Okay
Pls did I mention a school that is not in nigeria? Or is asf dead?
How hard is this really?
Even the so called child of the Dr. I mentioned showed up to claim the man I mentioned is his dad, why are they not presenting their other findings? Are they scared?
Lol
I know what I am doing and I know their motives.
Bunch of liars
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by Seun(m): 10:56pm On Nov 25, 2016
It will be difficult for HardMirror to convince most of us that his story is true without revealing his true identity. Is HardMirror ready for that?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by HardMirror(m): 10:57pm On Nov 25, 2016
truthhurts2well:

It surprises me that Seun would place a ban on damogul in the face of how important he is to this thread as the OP and he is asking questions from those who did not carry out any investigation.
Jesus!!!
Damogul carried out investigations?
Biko tell me about it.
So reposting what was originally in hopefullandlord's thread is what you call investigation?
Pls get serious

2 Likes

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by truthhurts2well: 11:01pm On Nov 25, 2016
HardMirror:

Pls did I mention a school that is not in nigeria? Or is asf dead?
How hard is this really?
Even the so called child of the Dr. I mentioned showed up to claim the man I mentioned is his dad, why are they not presenting their other findings? Are they scared?
Lol
I know what I am doing and I know their motives.
Bunch of liars

Sorry but it looks like the lying shoes are on your feet.

You are clearly arrogant and people like you can lie about anything and parade it as truth afterall as long as you can believe your own lies then it must be truth.

Its unfortunate that Nigeria does not have licensed Shrinks otherwise i would have recommended you saw one. You seem deprived of attention so enjoy any kind of limelight be it positive or negative

This is most certainly a case of Histrionic Personality Disorder Symptoms

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 25, 2016
HardMirror:

What evidences again?
If you are confused, that is your problem. If you can see, then you can piece it all together.
Dude; your whole reputation is at stake here.

You HAVE to give names; back ups. Refrences.

You HAVE to answer their questions firmly and resoundingly.

I suggest you open a new thread; and lay rest to all these assumptions.

I realize it might be because you don't want to expose yourself to everyone. The internet is a scary place afterall and no one knows one fanatic from another.

But you have put in so much stories, plugged in so much details; that they have to be backed by solid, unwavering evidence.

Of course, you might be playing a game though; if that........

The current stats show that you're losing ;(

3 Likes

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by Funjosh(m): 11:01pm On Nov 25, 2016
truthhurts2well:

Ho so damogul is banned. Congratulations Hardmirror. Unfollow thread.
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by RoadsAndGreen(m): 11:02pm On Nov 25, 2016
I stopped reading his story at page 6. he met witches, met friends that have witches as friends. prayed 12 hrs non-stop. organized crusades in other states. got thin because of fasting, commanded "witches" too many lies

he even had to tell hist story bit by bit. buying time like season film to think of a new sweet twist to dish out to idiots who believed him. shameless person undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by HardMirror(m): 11:03pm On Nov 25, 2016
SirWere:
Dude; your whole reputation is at stake here.

You HAVE to give names; back ups. Refrences.

You HAVE to answer their questions firmly and resoundingly.

I suggest you open a new thread; and lay rest to all these assumptions.

I realize it might be because you don't want to expose yourself to everyone. The internet is a scary place afterall and no one knows one fanatic from another.

But you have put in so much stories, plugged in so much details; that they have to be backed by solid, unwavering evidence.

Of course, you might be playing a game though; if that........

The current stats show that you're losing ;(
Pls what trophy are we competing for?

You are not me. If I choose to go further I will. You can choose to doubt me till then. It is ok by me.
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by RoadsAndGreen(m): 11:04pm On Nov 25, 2016
Seun:
]It will be difficult for HardMirror to convince most of us that his story is true without revealing his true identity. Is HardMirror ready for that?
the coward wont do that. hardmirror please do it and "save souls" grin

1 Like

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by RoadsAndGreen(m): 11:07pm On Nov 25, 2016
where is johnydon22, i saw you drooling on that thread.

what do you have to say to this new development? grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by truthhurts2well: 11:07pm On Nov 25, 2016
Seun:
]It will be difficult for HardMirror to convince most of us that his story is true without revealing his true identity. Is HardMirror ready for that?

Seun if Hardmirror is unwilling to disprove then let people help approve or disprove it. Push this to the front page. People suffering from Histrionic Personality Disorder Symptoms which i believe he most likely is suffering from unbeknownst by him often need a wake up call before they can come out of it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by urahara(m): 11:08pm On Nov 25, 2016
RoadsAndGreen:
the coward wont do that. hardmirror please do it and "save souls" grin

So 2mao ur kind will see him on the road and beat him 2 death ba undecided

1 Like

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 25, 2016
HardMirror:

You are not me. If I choose to go further I will. You can choose to doubt me till then. It is ok by me.
did d man die at d camp ground or not... If yes, how many persons can u say, were certain he died and they saw his body... How far did d news of death go
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by truthhurts2well: 11:11pm On Nov 25, 2016
urahara:

Beat him to death over what? Are you this livid with fear? All the people who know him facially and by name who among them have "beaten" him to death? Or is his whole life existing on the social media?

1 Like

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 25, 2016
HardMirror:

The trophy here is your rep and the credibility of your stories....

If your story cannot be verified then why should anyone listen to you

You started this story making some bold claims.... You shouldn't decide to desert it now that it's being reviewed.

It's basic common sense.

1 Like

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by RoadsAndGreen(m): 11:14pm On Nov 25, 2016
urahara:

people have profile pics on NL and i never hear anybody being beaten. stop making excuses. beside if people can sacrifice their lives to win souls why cant atheists sacrifice their own lives to save souls? loolz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by HardMirror(m): 11:16pm On Nov 25, 2016
Smallville10:
did d man die at d camp ground or not... If yes, how many persons can u say, were certain he died and they saw his body... How far did d news of death go
These are details I can't give cos I can't recall. But when I heard the news, the school was in session. About 3 people told me this, don't forget I was not close to the brother.
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by truthhurts2well: 11:19pm On Nov 25, 2016
HardMirror:

These are details I can't give cos I can't recall. But when I heard the news, the school was in session. About 3 people told me this, don't forget I was not close to the brother.

Who were the 3 people who told you/ Were they ASF people or CACCF people? For them to have told you this means they know you well and you cannot say you do not recollect at least one of these 3 people.

So can you answer my questions?

2 Likes

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by RoadsAndGreen(m): 11:20pm On Nov 25, 2016
HardMirror:

grin grin grin grin grin

Now he is not close to the brother. ohlala. Trying to distant himself bit by bit. we will be here till you cast your self grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by GoodMuyis(m): 11:21pm On Nov 25, 2016
TheArchangel:
When Jesus is your God father this is how he fights for you.

I take anointing Bless you with divine favour uncommon In Jesus name.
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by HardMirror(m): 11:21pm On Nov 25, 2016
truthhurts2well:

Who were the 3 people who told you/ Were they ASF people or CACCF people? For them to have told you this means they know you well and you cannot say you do not recollect at least one of these 3 people.

They are all Asfites.

No I can't answer your questions (imagine, mtchew)
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by truthhurts2well: 11:22pm On Nov 25, 2016
HardMirror:

They are all Asfites.

No I can't answer your questions (imagine, mtchew)

Names please!
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by Seun(m): 11:22pm On Nov 25, 2016
I'm yet to see any comment from ASF people on this thread. If HardMirror's story is a fabrication, why won't they come out and debunk it?
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by HardMirror(m): 11:22pm On Nov 25, 2016
RoadsAndGreen:
grin grin grin grin grin

Now he is not close to the brother. ohlala. Trying to distant himself bit by bit. we will be here till you cast your self grin grin grin
Show me where I claimed to be close to him.
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by paulGrundy(m): 11:23pm On Nov 25, 2016
truthhurts2well:

Create another thread for that, a smart fella is trying to derail this thread so that it would be locked. Disscusions should be based on the subject of the thread.
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by truthhurts2well: 11:23pm On Nov 25, 2016
Seun:
I'm yet to see any comment from ASF people on this thread. It's amusing that we are so focused on the one brother from a different fellowship.

What should amaze you should be why ASF people are not commenting. Speaks volumes!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (42)

Stop These Sexual Acts In 2023 / Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters / Pastor Impregnates Married Woman & Her 2 Daughters During All-night Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.