Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Help Me,my Girlfriend Said I Shoudnt Call Her Again - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me,my Girlfriend Said I Shoudnt Call Her Again (3964 Views)

My Girlfriend Said She Wants To Start Runs / This Is What My Girlfriend Said / Help! My Girlfriend Said I Should Do This Or.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me,my Girlfriend Said I Shoudnt Call Her Again by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:43pm On Nov 25, 2016
MrCork:

...my niggggga ...Tha funk is wrong wit you?...how can you beg a woman...DO YOU REALIAZE THAT FEMALES ARE MORE ATRACTED TO GUYS WHO TREAT THEM LIKE $HIT??....THE NUMBER ONE RILEVIS THAT YOU MUST NEVER EVER LET A FEMALE NO YOUR CRAZY ABOUT HER ...OR ELSE...SHE EILL FUKK YOUR LIFE UP!!! angry

If I could dash you $100m for this post of yours, I would not hesitate to

1 Like

Re: Help Me,my Girlfriend Said I Shoudnt Call Her Again by DaddySLY(m): 9:44pm On Nov 25, 2016
MzLarem:
sad...lipsrsealed

Evening,had a fair day,yours?
been a biitch of a day... even worse... got no one to talk to tat'll undersand cheesy

wanna brighten up tat little green face of yours? grin
Re: Help Me,my Girlfriend Said I Shoudnt Call Her Again by ikombe: 9:45pm On Nov 25, 2016
Stupedinluv:
excuse me undecided
You cant greet your elders ba undecided

Re: Help Me,my Girlfriend Said I Shoudnt Call Her Again by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:45pm On Nov 25, 2016
Shes only using you
Re: Help Me,my Girlfriend Said I Shoudnt Call Her Again by DaddySLY(m): 9:45pm On Nov 25, 2016
ObioratheBully:
grin

I know I have, can't remember most things that happened in that movie.. Why?
the herpes jokes reminded me of a scene there... lol...

1 Like

Re: Help Me,my Girlfriend Said I Shoudnt Call Her Again by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 25, 2016
DaddySLY:

been a bitch of a day... even worse... got no one to talk to tat'll undersand cheesy

wanna brighten up tat little green face of yours? grin
I guess i should come out clean that mine wasn't any better.

If you can try sad
Re: Help Me,my Girlfriend Said I Shoudnt Call Her Again by solacong: 9:47pm On Nov 25, 2016
wink oti ri omo baba olowo ni yen
Re: Help Me,my Girlfriend Said I Shoudnt Call Her Again by Babham(m): 9:47pm On Nov 25, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Because you a bore.

Move on, its for your own good.
i won't argue but what did you think she wants
Re: Help Me,my Girlfriend Said I Shoudnt Call Her Again by MrCork: 9:48pm On Nov 25, 2016
ikombe:
The ones you have been trolling all your life on nairaland grin

...bro I already nyansh 3 of them when I was in Nigeria !! (REAL TALK) undecided
Re: Help Me,my Girlfriend Said I Shoudnt Call Her Again by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 25, 2016
MrCork:

...my niggggga ...Tha funk is wrong wit you?...how can you beg a woman...DO YOU REALIAZE THAT FEMALES ARE MORE ATRACTED TO GUYS WHO TREAT THEM LIKE $HIT??....THE NUMBER ONE RILEVIS THAT YOU MUST NEVER EVER LET A FEMALE NO YOUR CRAZY ABOUT HER ...OR ELSE...SHE EILL FUKK YOUR LIFE UP!!! angry
wow! Mrcork is not completely dumb afterall
Re: Help Me,my Girlfriend Said I Shoudnt Call Her Again by rockyh(m): 9:50pm On Nov 25, 2016
Babham:
it started yesterday,we were talking on phone suddenly she asked if I have anything for her and I said no...she flared up...though I begged her and she accepted. ...thesame occured today and she said I shouldnt bother to call her anymore that I should let her be....

pls peeps..I love this girl...what did you think I should do

kindly need your help
u shud quickly delete her n move on.its clear shes aftr material things n not building a relationship with me,the love is just from u cos she feels abaolutely nothing for u not even lust
Re: Help Me,my Girlfriend Said I Shoudnt Call Her Again by ikombe: 9:50pm On Nov 25, 2016
MrCork:

...bro I already nyansh 3 of them when I was in Nigeria !! (REAL TALK) undecided
Lol . My oga your boy is loyal.

Show me the way grin

Re: Help Me,my Girlfriend Said I Shoudnt Call Her Again by DaddySLY(m): 9:53pm On Nov 25, 2016
MzLarem:
I guess i should come out clean that mine wasn't any better.

If you can try sad
.. "what doesnt kill you makes you stronger"

comon crack a little smile for daddy eh? pwease??
Re: Help Me,my Girlfriend Said I Shoudnt Call Her Again by DaddySLY(m): 9:55pm On Nov 25, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
wow! Mrcork is not completely dumb afterall
i like the use of "completely"...here... tis is the best sentence of the year grin grin grin
Re: Help Me,my Girlfriend Said I Shoudnt Call Her Again by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 25, 2016
DaddySLY:
.. "what doesnt kill you makes you stronger"

comon crack a little smile for daddy eh? pwease??
Lol ... sure.
Here smiley
Re: Help Me,my Girlfriend Said I Shoudnt Call Her Again by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 25, 2016
dont call her again....like shes got berra option
Re: Help Me,my Girlfriend Said I Shoudnt Call Her Again by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 25, 2016
DaddySLY:

i like the use of "completely"...here... tis is the best sentence of the year grin grin grin
hahahaha. Trust me, I never expected anything good from his Nazareth
Re: Help Me,my Girlfriend Said I Shoudnt Call Her Again by DaddySLY(m): 10:08pm On Nov 25, 2016
MzLarem:
Lol ... sure.
Here smiley
there...there... look how bright your little-green-bald head looks cheesy
see ya around Mzlarem
Re: Help Me,my Girlfriend Said I Shoudnt Call Her Again by nkemma54(m): 10:09pm On Nov 25, 2016
Babham:
it started yesterday,we were talking on phone suddenly she asked if I have anything for her and I said no...she flared up...though I begged her and she accepted. ...thesame occured today and she said I shouldnt bother to call her anymore that I should let her be....

kindly need your help

there are factors that may determine u move on.
1. how old are you
2. how old is she
3. how long have you been tgeda
4. does she see this as a serious relationship
5. do u honestly know her bad side (mood swings) and how to deal with them?
6. have you EVER had major issues before
7. what your rapport with her family
8. whats her rapport with your family.
9. describe her mood swings in 2 short sentences.
10. whats your birth date
11. whats her birth date

.....just answer that. i'm offering logical help here
Re: Help Me,my Girlfriend Said I Shoudnt Call Her Again by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 25, 2016
DaddySLY:
there...there... look how bright your little-green-bald head looks cheesy
see ya around Mzlarem
Now that really did made me smile. Thanks. cheesy
Yeah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Me,my Girlfriend Said I Shoudnt Call Her Again by Babham(m): 10:34pm On Nov 25, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
dont call her again....like shes got berra option
thanks my lady
Re: Help Me,my Girlfriend Said I Shoudnt Call Her Again by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 25, 2016
Babham:
thanks my lady
you welcome....just let her be,,,,,,u deserve the best smiley
Re: Help Me,my Girlfriend Said I Shoudnt Call Her Again by allobright17: 11:18pm On Nov 25, 2016
Op the girl you claimed you loved is busying nacking another dude and you're here claiming Mr I love her so much.
Na this stage the girl go take you shine if you no wise up,buckle up,big yourself up and enjoy the one you fuckkked already.

Girls don't just make that statement for nothing,before a girl open her mind and mouth to tell you such thing,one fresh guy don twist her fish brain finish,unless the new guy deal with her finish before she go wan listen to you,if not whatever you're trying to do now na waste.try and see.
Re: Help Me,my Girlfriend Said I Shoudnt Call Her Again by lomprico(m): 11:21pm On Nov 25, 2016
Babham:
something like what pls

Are u really this dumb? Like seriously? angry
I can see why she is dumping ur azz. Smart girl.
Re: Help Me,my Girlfriend Said I Shoudnt Call Her Again by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 25, 2016
Don't call her ....wait
And when she calls you
Wait three days before contacting her
You have to be able to play the game instead of crying and breaking down just because she is winding you up be a man why are you begging?
Re: Help Me,my Girlfriend Said I Shoudnt Call Her Again by berryice(f): 11:51pm On Nov 25, 2016
Oya call her....since u don't use to hear word undecided
Re: Help Me,my Girlfriend Said I Shoudnt Call Her Again by stan241(m): 8:39am On Nov 26, 2016
Babham:
something like what pls

She's your gf,you know the kinda things she likes na
Re: Help Me,my Girlfriend Said I Shoudnt Call Her Again by Babham(m): 8:44am On Nov 26, 2016
Raine80:
Don't call her ....wait o
And when she calls you
Wait three days before contacting her
You have to be able to play the game instead of crying and breaking down just because she is winding you up be a man why are you begging?
gonna do such
Re: Help Me,my Girlfriend Said I Shoudnt Call Her Again by Babham(m): 8:47am On Nov 26, 2016
allobright17:
Op the girl you claimed you loved is busying nacking another dude and you're here claiming Mr I love her so much.
Na this stage the girl go take you shine if you no wise up,buckle up,big yourself up and enjoy the one you fuckkked already.

Girls don't just make that statement for nothing,before a girl open her mind and mouth to tell you such thing,one fresh guy don twist her fish brain finish,unless the new guy deal with her finish before she go wan listen to you,if not whatever you're trying to do now na waste.try and see.
thanks
Re: Help Me,my Girlfriend Said I Shoudnt Call Her Again by Babham(m): 8:52am On Nov 26, 2016
stan241:

She's your gf,you know the kinda things she likes na
hmmmm
Re: Help Me,my Girlfriend Said I Shoudnt Call Her Again by tundafayaBuhari: 8:56am On Nov 26, 2016
Babham:

kindly need your help
do you know that you are stupid? Somebody said you shouldn't call her. is it hard to comprehend? How old are you? Buhari is a curse to Nigeria QED

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mother And Son Photos Cause Outrage On Social Media / Why Am I Having Wet Dreams.....am Confused / Yoga Teacher Hospitalized After Performing Mouth Gig On Himself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.