Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,268 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends (60807 Views)

Nigerian Lady Lists All The Things her man must know how to do / "Masturbation Is More Evil Than Fornication" - Man Lists Reasons / Lady Lists Her Achievements At 20 As She Celebrates Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by prettyAdaolisa(f): 12:35pm On Nov 28, 2016
kristian98:

and u actually think they re gay??

Lol...sometimes.. grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by UmuEri(m): 2:33pm On Nov 28, 2016
yankeypha:
yes , am from umueri oke ebo
Same here. Send me pm plssss
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by yankeypha: 5:15pm On Nov 28, 2016
UmuEri:
Same here. Send me pm plssss
wow you can send me your Facebook name let me add you,
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by jake2much(m): 12:44am On Nov 30, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Lol, yeah. Probably God makes us that way. We only snap when balling, with girlfriend or on special occasion. But not everyone that likes snapping pictures is gay, that's just the fallacy o hasty generalization cool
water brain
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by MackBrooklyn: 12:54am On Nov 30, 2016
jake2much:
water brain
cheesy grin

Dude, tha _fuck is your problem again?? undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by Nobody: 1:31am On Nov 30, 2016
Igbo men are the absolute best, but I have noticed the men die early. It truly puzzles me... undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by nenz17(f): 9:56am On Nov 30, 2016
Absotively posilutely ;DAbsotively posilutely
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by smileysmiley(f): 10:27am On Nov 30, 2016
realBliss:

chai, ezi ada.

where in mbano, ehime or isiala and which autonomous?
isiala
umunkwo
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by realBliss(m): 7:28pm On Nov 30, 2016
smileysmiley:
isiala umunkwo

okay, am from ehime, umueze1....

pm me ur whatsapp digits
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by Essential824(f): 8:50am On Dec 01, 2016
I am proud to be an Igbo lady. I would be born in Igbo land and marry an Igbo guy again in my next life. Nevertheless I don't discriminate any tribe becos every tribe have both good and bad people
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by jake2much(m): 9:41pm On Dec 02, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Dude, tha _fuck is your problem again?? undecided
ask ur mumi
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by Grace87(f): 1:43pm On May 12, 2017
kenex4ever:
u no read where she say dem dey faithful to their wives? As in no second, 3rd n 4th wife.
Thats d only valid point she made though
Trust me, married Igbo men, are cheating on their poor wives here is South Africa, they don't even want to go home...the only thing they do is send lots of money to their wives at home, for what? how is that a good husband? Ya'll are trash that's it!
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by Yusufmanusman(m): 1:56pm On May 12, 2017
As an igala man, i can marry hungry lady like igbo lady with huge list. Looking for most patient one.
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by kenex4ever(m): 3:24pm On May 12, 2017
Grace87:
Trust me, married Igbo men, are cheating on their poor wives here is South Africa, they don't even want to go home...the only thing they do is send lots of money to their wives at home, for what? how is that a good husband? Ya'll are trash that's it!
I just read ur only thread about dating a married igbo man. I can understand your point clearly, cheating is not common to one tribe. Am sure dat even married southafrican men cheat too.
Muslims marry max 4 wife's to reduce adultery but I have seen Muslims with 4 wifes but still cheating on them....

But d thing is, most married igbo men hardly cheat on their wifes especially d middle income ones but once they become richer Dey tend to look for extra mouth to feed. This is also common in every tribe n race
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by Grace87(f): 3:45pm On May 12, 2017
kenex4ever:
I just read ur only thread about dating a married igbo man. I can understand your point clearly, cheating is not common to one tribe. Am sure dat even married southafrican men cheat too.
Muslims marry max 4 wife's to reduce adultery but I have seen Muslims with 4 wifes but still cheating on them....

But d thing is, most married igbo men hardly cheat on their wifes especially d middle income ones but once they become richer Dey tend to look for extra mouth to feed. This is also common in every tribe n race
You are right, most men cheat from all the corners and 4 directions of the earth... It doesn't matter what culture or tribe you are. In South Africa, Polygamy is very common in all cultures... If I can tell you, men here are very scarce...Most of them are taken, an polygamous relationships never end well between the 3 people, one will disappear or die soon (they poison each other)

Many educated intelligent, middle class working woman are now dating and getting married to white men and other foreign nationalities because our men, don't have respect for woman and are lazy... Hence we end up settling with foreign men (Nigerian, Ghana, Congolese) even when they are married back home. Even if its a polygamous marriage, it works for them as in most cases you find that the wife is back in their native land, and they will never come bother you. If he only visits home twice a year, and talks on the phone with the wife in his foreign language, that is nothing compared to him being physically there with you.

It's really tough out here for us women, it has come to a point where we have to share, even when we don't want to. At the end of the day, everyone wants to be happy. sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by kenex4ever(m): 4:22pm On May 12, 2017
Grace87:
You are right, most men cheat from all the corners and 4 directions of the earth... It doesn't matter what culture or tribe you are. In South Africa, Polygamy is very common in all cultures... If I can tell you, men here are very scarce...Most of them are taken, an polygamous relationships never end well between the 3 people, one will disappear or die soon (they poison each other)

Many educated intelligent, middle class working woman are now dating and getting married to white men and other foreign nationalities because our men, don't have respect for woman and are lazy... Hence we end up settling with foreign men (Nigerian, Ghana, Congolese) even when they are married back home. Even if its a polygamous marriage, it works for them as in most cases you find that the wife is back in their native land, and they will never come bother you. If he only visits home twice a year, and talks on the phone with the wife in his foreign language, that is nothing compared to him being physically there with you.

It's really tough out here for us women, it has come to a point where we have to share, even when we don't want to. At the end of the day, everyone wants to be happy. sad
I understand you clearly my dear, it's not easy.

But I still feel that men are not scarce, I think men and women are approximately matched. It's just that men that can take care of women are scarce just as resources are scarce so the few men dat can comfortably feed their wife(s) then pick more than one and d poor ones stay single and are not counted by women as men.

It's the same everywhere, even in white countries, dats y d rich keep divorcing because Dey r not allowed to b polygamous nor cheat openly.

I hear our celebrities complain daily dat d right men are not coming after them, dats because their definition of Mr right is Mr rich and Dey end up in divorce when Dey find one.
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by Nobody: 4:31am On Sep 24, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
An excited Nigerian woman has taken to her Facebook page to list the numerous reasons why Igbo men make the best husbands and boyfriends.

According to Victoria Onwuchekwa, Igbo men know how to 'sex a woman' in the bedroom and spoil her with love and goodies, amongst other reasons. Read what she wrote below and tell us if you agree!

Forget we yab Igbo men o.
Igbo men are the best!
Husband material
How to sex a woman in the bedroom
How to spoil a woman with love and goodies
They make the best inlaw to their in-laws
They will not do you surprise package and marry second wife unlike other tribes, no matter what they will be with you till the end (just don't cheat sha but some are known to forgive their cheating wives o but that is story for another day).
Our men sef are not enough for Us cause nowadays middlebelt women be dragging them with us..........even calabar women sef( my sister if calabar woman hol your Igbo boyfriend, please just forget it, lick your wounds and move on, calabar woman grip they very strong o)don join dey drag our men with us.
If I come back again to this world, I will still marry an Igbo man.
They are second to none.
The best-est!.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/11/nigerian-lady-lists-reasons-why-igbo.html

Oh my world. What a thread..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by Nobody: 4:32am On Sep 24, 2017
GlorifiedTunde:
All these " Igbo guys are the best", "Akwa Ibom girls are superb", "Yoruba guys are suave,"... etc. is all bull crap!

A learned mind should know it is subjective.
Because you have been used to a certain tribe doesn't mean they're the best or worst at anything.

All tribes have demonic husbands and wives as well as superb husbands and wives.

So the "devil" or "boring" or "unloving" spouse has no specific tribe.

People should start thinking beyond "tribal" and "religious" boundaries.

Nice one
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by Nobody: 4:50am On Sep 24, 2017
kayo80:
Why must every post turn to a tribal war on nairaland? It wasn't like this 3 years ago.

Every thread since 2015 ended up in a tribal war. Na so we see am

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 26, 2017
GlorifiedTunde:
All these " Igbo guys are the best", "Akwa Ibom girls are superb", "Yoruba guys are suave,"... etc. is all bull crap!

A learned mind should know it is subjective.
Because you have been used to a certain tribe doesn't mean they're the best or worst at anything.

All tribes have demonic husbands and wives as well as superb husbands and wives.

So the "devil" or "boring" or "unloving" spouse has no specific tribe.

People should start thinking beyond "tribal" and "religious" boundaries.

Well done Sir

Love knows no boundaries

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? / Man Forcefully Romanced A Lady He Bought Phone For, Then She Bit Him / They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.