Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

When Your Boyfriend's Best Friend Is Female? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Boyfriend's Best Friend Is Female? (11487 Views)

Check Out Photos Of Girl Who Slept With Her Boyfriend’s Best Friend In Warri / Can I Date My Ex Boyfriend's Best Friend? / Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Boyfriend's Best Friend Is Female? by RuuDie(m): 7:41am On Nov 09, 2009
The Sly:

Its funny how err girl on this page says they are ''not the jealous type''
And Yet, they end their sentences with '' i will tell him this. . .that. . . .blah. . .blah. . .blah

GBAM. . . . JIGI JIGI GBAM GBAM!

ol' boy u talk am well.

@ topic,
the guy in question is a dunce. . . . . as far as am concerned ur babe, girlfriend, lover, wife (*whatever*) should be ur BEST-FRIEND.
So he berra make his GIRL-FRIEND his BEST FRIEND or vice-versa. . . . or just free both of 'em and look for the 2-in-1.
Re: When Your Boyfriend's Best Friend Is Female? by sayso: 7:41am On Nov 09, 2009
childhood memory
Re: When Your Boyfriend's Best Friend Is Female? by timmy7(m): 8:46am On Nov 09, 2009
Take a cue from d movie ''Brown sugar'' buddy. grin
Re: When Your Boyfriend's Best Friend Is Female? by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:57am On Nov 09, 2009
As long as he's cool with me having them male best friends also. . .then am good! cool wink
Re: When Your Boyfriend's Best Friend Is Female? by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 09, 2009
Well, I dont mind my BF having female friends, but best friends? Nah!
Re: When Your Boyfriend's Best Friend Is Female? by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 09, 2009
I dn't bug gurlfriends wen dey hav male friends so no gurlfriend has d right to bug me wen i have female friends or she'l chase me away
Re: When Your Boyfriend's Best Friend Is Female? by phizz: 9:35am On Nov 09, 2009
At poster, my only hope 4 d gf is if there is religious diff, she still has hope. Cause am in the same shoes, i tell my gf to hang on the hope of religious dif if she stil sees my best friend as a threat
[color=][/color][color=][/color]
Re: When Your Boyfriend's Best Friend Is Female? by sleak(m): 11:09am On Nov 09, 2009
George_D:

live with it, sister! grin
Nuff said.
Gabry:

A best friend and a lover means two completely different things so its always best to sperate both of it and always know the difference and where you are standing so for me its ok if his best frind is a female. It dont matter. If he ends up with that best friend, than I know he was never meantr for me and thats all. Besides, destiny has always had its toll on prople. If its meant to be than its meant to be otherwise if its not meant to be, than its not meant to be. But I also hope he could accept that if one day I have a guy as my best friend
i couldnt agree more.no where is it written dat u must b buddies with ur partner's friends.u'll get along with some n with others u wont.
be comfortable n happy with what u've got with him.no single person,usually,is ever everything to someone.she has being an important part of his life for a long time.putting a strain on their relationship because of your apparent fear that the chick has got unconfirmed feelings,which i believe your man is not acting on,for him is at the least unfair.
Re: When Your Boyfriend's Best Friend Is Female? by Fiona0007: 12:30pm On Nov 09, 2009
@topic
It's not that uncommon. Some girls do IT. Even though that female friend is not romantically into him, she becomes jealous when she sees that her male friend was so into his lover. That type of girls are so disgusting. undecided
Re: When Your Boyfriend's Best Friend Is Female? by chosen04(f): 12:43pm On Nov 09, 2009
timmy7:

Take a cue from d movie ''Brown sugar'' buddy. grin

Well said!
Re: When Your Boyfriend's Best Friend Is Female? by iice(f): 12:46pm On Nov 09, 2009
The Sly:

Its funny how err girl on this page says they are ''not the jealous type''
And Yet, they end their sentences with '' i will tell him this. . .that. . . .blah. . .blah. . .blah

Friends like that have their purposes . . . . . So dont ever let your emotion clouds your reasoning
They are ''just'' friends and thats about it. . . .All u gotta do is live with it.

Mr Ajebo grin
Before nko? Are you supposed to keep your opinions to yourself? In a relationship again? cheesy LOL He will get it, whether he wants to hear it or not grin Next issue cheesy
Re: When Your Boyfriend's Best Friend Is Female? by GeorgeD1(m): 1:12pm On Nov 09, 2009
you got a point there, fiona. grin
Re: When Your Boyfriend's Best Friend Is Female? by PCU: 1:49pm On Nov 09, 2009
Just kindly express your feelings to your guy. If he loves you then he will handle the matter peacefully but if he did not love you then you will know through the action. Better 'make the hen while sun shine'
Re: When Your Boyfriend's Best Friend Is Female? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 09, 2009
All these so called "female" friends that pretend they don't have feelings for the guy, especially naija girls, nonsense. Better let your boyfriend know about your feelings. undecided
Re: When Your Boyfriend's Best Friend Is Female? by No2Atheism(m): 2:32pm On Nov 09, 2009
stillwater . . . .how many times i take call u . . .
Re: When Your Boyfriend's Best Friend Is Female? by No2Atheism(m): 2:34pm On Nov 09, 2009
@stilly

Na true u talk there . . . to be frank its weird for a matured and single lady to be friends with a matured and attractive guy and then claim she is just friends with him . . . . . please eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: When Your Boyfriend's Best Friend Is Female? by Boboedom: 2:37pm On Nov 09, 2009
The Boy friend should be man enough to know where his bread is buttered. Who gives him sugar? , the GF and not the best friend. Decisions must be made and quickly oh and by the way he should look for for fellow boys to be his best friend. Affection certainly will develop with the opposite sex. QED
Re: When Your Boyfriend's Best Friend Is Female? by RuuDie(m): 2:38pm On Nov 09, 2009
stillwater:

All these so called "female" friends that pretend they don't have feelings for the guy, especially naija girls, nonsense.  undecided

very, very rampant these days i tell. . . . . these chics just wanna eat em cake, have it back just to eat it again and hope to have it back  undecided grin
Re: When Your Boyfriend's Best Friend Is Female? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 09, 2009
Nothing wrong in having the opposite sex as a friend. But these girls are always so annoying, very flighty irritating things. They will look for every opportunity to touch the guy. undecided

No2Atheism:

stillwater . . . .how many times i take call u . . .

Once. tongue
Re: When Your Boyfriend's Best Friend Is Female? by floxyrangy: 2:46pm On Nov 09, 2009
the solution is simple, get a guy as your best friend,too. See how your guy reacts.
Re: When Your Boyfriend's Best Friend Is Female? by No2Atheism(m): 2:46pm On Nov 09, 2009
stillwater:

Nothing wrong in having the opposite sex as a friend. But these girls are always so annoying, very flighty irritating things. They will look for every opportunity to touch the guy. undecided

Once. tongue

How u dey long time . . . short time to exact.

By the way abeg comot those your legs from your profile, some of us are trying to be normal.  grin grin grin grin

Stilly you r right about the clingy girls,
Re: When Your Boyfriend's Best Friend Is Female? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 09, 2009
No2Atheism:

How u dey long time . . . short time to exact.

By the way abeg comot those your legs from your profile, some of us are trying to be normal. grin grin grin grin

Stilly you r right about the clingy girls,

They are just legs. Abi don't you have legs? cheesy
Re: When Your Boyfriend's Best Friend Is Female? by sweetpie23: 2:57pm On Nov 09, 2009
I do not allow my finace to have female friends angry
Re: When Your Boyfriend's Best Friend Is Female? by No2Atheism(m): 3:03pm On Nov 09, 2009
stillwater:

They are just legs. Abi don't you have legs? cheesy

to some people, they are just legs . . . to me they are not cus i unfortunately have a thing for ladies with a slim figure . . . (ladies with a slim figure are like kryptonite to me).

maybe i should keep those legs as sovenior grin grin grin grin
Re: When Your Boyfriend's Best Friend Is Female? by No2Atheism(m): 3:03pm On Nov 09, 2009
sweetpie23:

smart move . . .
Re: When Your Boyfriend's Best Friend Is Female? by Elgaxton(m): 3:07pm On Nov 09, 2009
@POster

Pls tell ur cousin to watch Brown Sugar

by Taye Diggs and Sana Lattan.

Something must happen to her after that movie trust me ;d
Re: When Your Boyfriend's Best Friend Is Female? by Elgaxton(m): 3:17pm On Nov 09, 2009
@Still water,

Those legz na him dem dey call:

Nzogbu nzogbu -- Enyimba enyi! cheesy

@Sweetpie23,

How do u ensure ur fiance abi na finance does not keep female friends

u dey use ? cheesy
Re: When Your Boyfriend's Best Friend Is Female? by sweetpie23: 4:28pm On Nov 09, 2009
Elgaxton:

@Still water,

Those legz na him dem dey call:

Nzogbu nzogbu -- Enyimba enyi! cheesy

@Sweetpie23,

How do u ensure your fiance abi na finance does not keep female friends

u dey use ? cheesy

I tell him off course angry
Re: When Your Boyfriend's Best Friend Is Female? by GeorgeD1(m): 4:36pm On Nov 09, 2009
sweetpie23:

you can do better than that. take a chain and tie him to your waist so you can monitor his every move! grin
Re: When Your Boyfriend's Best Friend Is Female? by sweetpie23: 4:37pm On Nov 09, 2009
George_D:

you can do better than that. take a chain and tie him to your waist so you can monitor his every move! grin
am not laughing angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: When Your Boyfriend's Best Friend Is Female? by GeorgeD1(m): 4:45pm On Nov 09, 2009
he, he, he! grin
Re: When Your Boyfriend's Best Friend Is Female? by IgboGirl(f): 4:57pm On Nov 09, 2009
I am in a sorta similar situation but I don't think she's his bestfriend but they are pretty close. i could care less whether she has feelings for him or whether he knows all i care about is letting the girl know that i got his heart, his body and his everything. she got no chance with him cos i got it better than her.
i know for sure tho that the girl he used to talk to in the past still has feelings for him and he knows that, i have always wanted to see her but homegirl doesn't want to see me. get this tho, this girl used to front for him back in the day, she clearly told him she doesn't want a r/ship but now tell me why she's wishing she was with him? my boy told me that i was the only girl who gave him a chance to show what a good man he is, i've got him to show that and now all them other chics wanna have a bite lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Girl. What Does She Want Me To Do? / ... / Unbelievable! See What These Slay Queens Were Caught Doing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.