Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

When Your Boyfriend's Best Friend Is Female? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Boyfriend's Best Friend Is Female? (11486 Views)

Check Out Photos Of Girl Who Slept With Her Boyfriend’s Best Friend In Warri / Can I Date My Ex Boyfriend's Best Friend? / Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Boyfriend's Best Friend Is Female? by IgboGirl(f): 5:06pm On Nov 09, 2009
stillwater:

Nothing wrong in having the opposite sex as a friend. But these girls are always so annoying, very flighty irritating things. They will look for every opportunity to touch the guy. undecided

Once. tongue

lool for real! i went partying one time with my boyfriend and his friends (his female friends included) so this one chic that is sorta one of his close friends saw me dancing with my boy and decided to join in angry i was dancing in front of my boy while the chic joined from behind him and was dancing with us.
Re: When Your Boyfriend's Best Friend Is Female? by manuel(m): 5:41pm On Nov 09, 2009
for me this whole idea of a woman being a man's best friend and vice versa is highly hypocritical. I really find it very difficult to comprehend. for its very fishy for someone of a sex to say an opposite sex is his/her best friend. come to think of it, my whole life i have not found a reason to have a girl as my best friend because there are some stuff that a girl cannot just understand about boys and vice versa.

unless the guy is gay, then he can truthfully have a girl as his best friend.
Re: When Your Boyfriend's Best Friend Is Female? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 09, 2009
Im not sure im comfortable with it undecided
Re: When Your Boyfriend's Best Friend Is Female? by debest1(m): 5:47pm On Nov 09, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Im not sure im comfortable with it undecided
aha are u trying to tell me u dont trust me? sad sad sad sad
Re: When Your Boyfriend's Best Friend Is Female? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 09, 2009
IgboGirl:

lool for real! i went partying one time with my boyfriend and his friends (his female friends included) so this one chic that is sorta one of his close friends saw me dancing with my boy and decided to join in angry i was dancing in front of my boy while the chic joined from behind him and was dancing with us.

You could have kicked her and claim you were doing some dance move. cheesy cheesy
Re: When Your Boyfriend's Best Friend Is Female? by No2Atheism(m): 6:20pm On Nov 09, 2009
stillwater:

You could have kicked her and claim you were doing some dance move. cheesy cheesy

angry angry angry bad girl . . .
Re: When Your Boyfriend's Best Friend Is Female? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 09, 2009
No2Atheism:

angry angry angry bad girl . . .

I prefer mean. tongue
Re: When Your Boyfriend's Best Friend Is Female? by GeorgeD1(m): 6:30pm On Nov 09, 2009
IgboGirl:

did she dance makosa or touch my toe, i touch yours? grin
Re: When Your Boyfriend's Best Friend Is Female? by Nobody: 12:38am On Nov 10, 2009
debest1:

aha are u trying to tell me u dont trust me? sad sad sad sad
Egggggxactly what im saying grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: When Your Boyfriend's Best Friend Is Female? by GeorgeD1(m): 10:08am On Nov 10, 2009
question is, do you even trust yourself? grin
Re: When Your Boyfriend's Best Friend Is Female? by Nezan(m): 4:50pm On Nov 10, 2009
^^^^^^^Good question.
Re: When Your Boyfriend's Best Friend Is Female? by GeorgeD1(m): 8:32pm On Nov 10, 2009
***wink grin
Re: When Your Boyfriend's Best Friend Is Female? by chikito1(f): 5:32pm On Nov 12, 2009
You have to jealously guard the one you love. Sorry, but if my boyfriend spends more time with his so called

female best friend then there is problem. To make him feel the same way(if he thinks there is nothing wrong with

it) I'll bag myself a male best friend. Lets see how that goes down wink
Re: When Your Boyfriend's Best Friend Is Female? by zeedee(f): 5:58pm On Nov 12, 2009
One thing i've learnt about this whole love/dating game is that it's not a do or die affair cos we never know what the outcome will be. The guy is getting the best of both words, But in the end he'll settle down in just ONE world. His wife's world. Right now the best friend shouldn't be around him all the time because something will definitely happen between them. She truly is a sneaky b*tch if she is perpetually spending all her time with someone she KNOWS has a girlfriend for no legitimate (work or school related) reason.

Let your bf know exactly how you feel. If he honestly tells you that there's nothing going on, believe him (but still be careful). I know from experience that some seemingly good guys can me brutal liars.

Then breathe, relax, and let time do it's work. Love him and be yourself, dont slack in the r/ship but reserve a little of your heart in case of heartbreak.
Re: When Your Boyfriend's Best Friend Is Female? by zeedee(f): 6:08pm On Nov 12, 2009
IgboGirl:

I feel you on that. Some girls are just stupid and cheap.
Re: When Your Boyfriend's Best Friend Is Female? by mavenbox: 2:12am On Nov 17, 2009
[exits thread kiss kissing it goodbye]
Re: When Your Boyfriend's Best Friend Is Female? by GeorgeD1(m): 10:08am On Nov 18, 2009
hunh! at this rate, you will exit every thread on nl oooo! shocked
Re: When Your Boyfriend's Best Friend Is Female? by smooooooth: 12:05pm On Nov 18, 2009
i'm gonna be sincere wit ya! when a guy's best friend is a girl, they are having hot friendly sex, just pray it doesnt go beyond that.

goodluck!!!!
Re: When Your Boyfriend's Best Friend Is Female? by GeorgeD1(m): 12:38pm On Nov 18, 2009
hot and friendly sex?! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? / ... / Unbelievable! See What These Slay Queens Were Caught Doing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.