Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,929 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread (55202 Views)

5 Reasons Why You Need To Open A SKRILL Account Now! / Instead Of Selling Your Skrill Or Bitcoin To Me, You Can Withdraw It Directly To / IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Smartwoods: 3:38pm On Aug 11, 2020
Hi, Good day guys, Please how do I increase my skrill limit, i was told to input the 4 digit code on any of the debit alert transactions i have made with skrill, but i cant seem to find that..
I have mailed them with my statement of account for manual verification and its being over 4 days now and nothing hav being done about it.. Any solution guys?
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 14, 2020
Smartwoods:
Hi, Good day guys, Please how do I increase my skrill limit, i was told to input the 4 digit code on any of the debit alert transactions i have made with skrill, but i cant seem to find that..
I have mailed them with my statement of account for manual verification and its being over 4 days now and nothing hav being done about it.. Any solution guys?
I believe you must have received it by now.

Note that Master card code verification can take days b4 receiving it where as Visa card is instant
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by daima: 10:57pm On Aug 18, 2020
Good day guys, please how can I recover a deleted Skrill account. I have sent them series of mails, but it seems the mail route of complaints doesn't work for Skrill.. I deleted the account after several days without increase in my limit.... Please not. It's a verified account.
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by ebookz(m): 3:47am On Aug 19, 2020
hello guys. pls how do I withdraw skrill money deposited with MasterCard. I have $12 my account, I tried sending it to other skrill users, but they said it was not possible. I tried withdrawing to my bank account but I just can't. first they said my withdrawal money should not be more than $5.53, but when I put in that figure, it's now tells me it should be more than $13. just out of curiosity I entered the $13, and it took me back saying I have exceeded the $5.53 limit. I don't know if these guys are just playing me or there is something I just don't get. ( I have mailed them repeatedly on the issue, they just give an automated replied answer I know already). My account is verified.
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 19, 2020
daima:
Good day guys, please how can I recover a deleted Skrill account. I have sent them series of mails, but it seems the mail route of complaints doesn't work for Skrill.. I deleted the account after several days without increase in my limit.... Please not. It's a verified account.
It is very simple as I deleted mine and called for it to be opened again.

Contact them on Twitter
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 19, 2020
ebookz:
hello guys. pls how do I withdraw skrill money deposited with MasterCard. I have $12 my account, I tried sending it to other skrill users, but they said it was not possible. I tried withdrawing to my bank account but I just can't. first they said my withdrawal money should not be more than $5.53, but when I put in that figure, it's now tells me it should be more than $13. just out of curiosity I entered the $13, and it took me back saying I have exceeded the $5.53 limit. I don't know if these guys are just playing me or there is something I just don't get. ( I have mailed them repeatedly on the issue, they just give an automated replied answer I know already). My account is verified.
Note that to withdraw from skrill, you'll need $5.53 dollars extra as the $5.53 is their charges
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 19, 2020
ebookz:
I guess you didn't go through their terms before depositing with Master Card

Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by ebookz(m): 2:30pm On Aug 19, 2020
fados4sure:

I guess you didn't go through their terms before depositing with Master Card

chairman you are correct, I didn't actually see it till deed was done. I want to know if there is any solution to this at All.
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 19, 2020
ebookz:

chairman you are correct, I didn't actually see it till deed was done. I want to know if there is any solution to this at All.
Contact them on Twitter
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by toobasky: 6:45pm On Oct 14, 2020
Please 3RNEST I need to reach you ASAP I need your help regarding Skrill I cannot access my account.

3RNEST:

Your present address must match with your bank statement address.
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by toobasky: 6:46pm On Oct 14, 2020
All emails sent to help@skrill.com no reply.
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by MOHW: 5:40pm On Dec 02, 2020
Hello all,
Please pardon me if these questions have been asked before.

1. What is the conversion rate Skrill uses to pay to naira account? CBN rate or black market?
2. If I want to withdrawn to my dollar domiciliary account, will the 3.99% conversion fee still be deducted? I asked this because I sense they deal with Euro so conversion from euros to dollars will still take place.

This is from their website: "For transactions involving currency conversion Skrill adds a fee of 3.99% to our wholesale exchange rates."

This is my first time using Skrill and I don't want to take any chances because I heard they even charge you for failed transactions.
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by 3RNEST(m): 3:32pm On Dec 16, 2020
toobasky:
Please 3RNEST I need to reach you ASAP I need your help regarding Skrill I cannot access my account.

Meet me on WhatsApp...

Any skrill related issues, Thanks.
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Julskent: 7:27am On Dec 17, 2020
3RNEST please what document can i use to verify my neteller account? Can i use only my bank statement?
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by 3RNEST(m): 7:28am On Dec 17, 2020
Julskent:
3RNEST please what document can i use to verify my neteller account? Can i use only my bank statement?
I guess they sent u message on verification documents?
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by frank417: 5:11pm On Dec 18, 2020
3RNEST please does skrill accept nimc slip? It's what I have
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by 3RNEST(m): 6:48pm On Dec 18, 2020
frank417:
3RNEST please does skrill accept nimc slip? It's what I have
Come on WhatsApp
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Samslim(m): 11:46pm On Dec 20, 2020
Help I want to sell the funds in my Skrill account
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by rukkykf: 5:50pm On Dec 24, 2020
hello, I'm suddenly having the same issue. They've locked funds in my skrill account, won't let me withdraw, send or anything and they are asking me for verification. I was able to do identity verification but they rejected all the documents that I sent so far for proof of address. I am currently looking to get my NIMC temporary slip. I don't know if they will accept that one for proof of address. Please, I'd appreciate any help or guidance on this issue. Thanks.
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Yang1993: 12:33am On Dec 26, 2020
Did your paypal or SKRILL, NETELLER account get limited and you need documents to lift the limit, contact us. We will provide the necessary documents

Do you need a USA verified PayPal, or any other region? Contact us and we will create one for you which will come with the documents used to verify the account.

SSN available for sale. Comes with ;
1. Names as registered on SSN
2. D.O.B as registered
3. Address as Registered
4. Credit score as registered
Let's deal

UK verified details available
USA verified details available
Belgium verified details available
Canada verified details available
Argentina verified details available
France verified details available
Germany verified details available
And many more regions. Contact to know more.

WhatsApp only :+2347064571275
Telegram only: @verify
Email: legalverify007@gmail.com
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Yang1993: 5:19pm On Dec 26, 2020
USA FULLY VERIFIED PAYPAL AVAILABLE
ADDRESS VERIFIED
ID VERIFIED

INSTANT DELIVERY.
ACCOUNT COMES WITH DOCUMENTS USED FOR VERIFICATION

INTERESTED?
CONTACT WHATSAPP ONLY: +2347064571275

Kind Regards
VERIFY
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Benjamin08: 4:40am On Mar 15, 2021
Hello, please who can guide me on linking my bank account with Skrill. Thanks
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by byekey01: 9:20am On Mar 20, 2021
I've been having problems trying to upload funds to my skrill account with my First bank master and virtual Visa card. It's like first bank cards no longer support international transactions.
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by 3RNEST(m): 2:12pm On Mar 21, 2021
rukkykf:
hello, I'm suddenly having the same issue. They've locked funds in my skrill account, won't let me withdraw, send or anything and they are asking me for verification. I was able to do identity verification but they rejected all the documents that I sent so far for proof of address. I am currently looking to get my NIMC temporary slip. I don't know if they will accept that one for proof of address. Please, I'd appreciate any help or guidance on this issue. Thanks.
Have u solved this yet?

DM me on WhatsApp link below, if u have any issues regarding skrill.

Thanks
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by 3RNEST(m): 2:05pm On Jun 29, 2021
Still buying Skrill and Neteller funds..

Also buying both Accounts as well..

Use my WhatsApp Link below if u have for sale .

Thanks
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Cornellinc(m): 7:51am On Aug 02, 2021
Which bank's visa card is currently accepted for skrill deposits?
So far I've tried UBA visa card, it's always a failed transaction.
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Cornellinc(m): 7:53am On Aug 02, 2021
Please do not use any master cards for your deposits on skrill, use visa cards or simply buy skrill funds.
Else your balance would be useless.

byekey01:
I've been having problems trying to upload funds to my skrill account with my First bank master and virtual Visa card. It's like first bank cards no longer support international transactions.
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by 3RNEST(m): 8:04am On Aug 02, 2021
Cornellinc:
Which bank's visa card is currently accepted for skrill deposits?
So far I've tried UBA visa card, it's always a failed transaction.
Come WhatsApp Link below
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by erunzy(m): 4:11pm On Aug 14, 2021
Cornellinc:
Please do not use any master cards for your deposits on skrill, use visa cards or simply buy skrill funds.
Else your balance would be useless.

Where do u buy Skrill fund from?
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by 3RNEST(m): 7:30pm On Aug 14, 2021
erunzy:

Where do u buy Skrill fund from?
Come WhatsApp Link below, I do sell Skrill funds, forex and card funded.

Let's be your #1 Legit Plug...
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by david301: 6:04pm On Sep 20, 2021
Good day, please I have skrill account restricted and demanding for credit/debit card statement. Bank does not accept giving me the card statement, they say they only issue out bank statement, with just account number and transactions displayed.
Please how do I get a card statement with my debit visa card on it, or how do I get through this verification by skrill

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Adebayo Ogunlesi Bought 3 Foreign Airports Through His Firm / 50 Naira Stamp Duty For Transactions Above 1000 Naira / Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.