Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread (55063 Views)

5 Reasons Why You Need To Open A SKRILL Account Now! / Instead Of Selling Your Skrill Or Bitcoin To Me, You Can Withdraw It Directly To / IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by sheamus123: 6:59am On Jan 18, 2018
Hello please is the birth certificate still working for skrill verification?? ?
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by timkuro(m): 1:08am On Feb 21, 2018
Skrill Needed!
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Aliyu333: 5:55pm On Apr 27, 2018
So I have 184 usd but cant withdraw as I am restricted. I my address has been approved but my id hasn't. I have only the temporary national id card (the paper slip) as I am yet to receive the plastic, and they rejected it.

I dont know what to do and I also don't have a voters card which I see some have been using and neither do I have a driver's licence nor a passport.

Please what do I do?
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Smartlife(m): 6:15pm On Apr 27, 2018
Aliyu333:
So I have 184 usd but cant withdraw as I am restricted. I my address has been approved but my id hasn't. I have only the temporary national id card (the paper slip) as I am yet to receive the plastic, and they rejected it.

I dont know what to do and I also don't have a voters card which I see some have been using and neither do I have a driver's licence nor a passport.

Please what do I do?

How do you want to start helping yourself.. No voters card, no passport. Oga borrow 30k go do international passport.. Verify it and cash out your funds and pay back to your lender... Your own advantage.
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Aliyu333: 6:23pm On Apr 27, 2018
Smartlife:

How do you want to start helping yourself.. No voters card, no passport. Oga borrow 30k go do international passport.. Verify it and cash out your funds and pay back to your lender... Your own advantage.
no voters card? Do you know how old I am? I will only be eligible 2019, plus I am serving now hence why I havent started the voters card application now, as I wont be here in 2019.

Finally I never really needed the passport before , the money was sent by my uncle. I wanted to pay for exemption, didn't realize I had a limit of 183usd and he sent more than that. Thank you for the advice though, I might have to fall on that option.
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by 3RNEST(m): 6:25am On May 18, 2018
Aliyu333:

Please what do I do?
Have u resolved this issue?
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Aliyu333: 1:30pm On May 18, 2018
3RNEST:

Have u resolved this issue?
I am still as stucked as a glue.
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by frank417: 5:03pm On May 19, 2018
hmm. no be small thing o. and here am I planning to make skrill the sole eWallet for my business.

please someone recommend me a reputable eWallet with smooth transaction services.
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Blissyblazer(m): 7:18am On Jun 30, 2018
Hi skrill support team, well done for the good works.
i have been trying to access my skrill account since last night, but was denied access despite using the right email and password.
i ve tried severally both on my Android and PC, I still got the same result, "Invald Credentials"
please anyway out as i need to do some transaction asap.
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by 3RNEST(m): 7:40am On Jun 30, 2018
Blissyblazer:

Hi skrill support team, well done for the good works.
i have been trying to access my skrill account since last night, but was denied access despite using the right email and password.
i ve tried severally both on my Android and PC, I still got the same result, "invalid Credentials"
please anyway out as i need to do some transaction asap.
Is your account fully verified?? undecided
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by papylo4real: 10:25pm On Jul 06, 2018
100$ Skrill for sale
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Youngzedd(m): 9:59am On Jul 11, 2018
frank417:
hmm. no be small thing o. and here am I planning to make skrill the sole eWallet for my business.

please someone recommend me a reputable eWallet with smooth transaction services.

Best is using bitcoin. Skrill guys are crazy.
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by 3RNEST(m): 12:08pm On Jul 11, 2018
papylo4real:
100$ Skrill for sale
Come to my whatsapp via the link below
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Arewa12: 4:01am On Jul 13, 2018
Hi to skills support team.... please I try putting up my Gtb naira master card, buh it sayin my country card doesn't works with
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Zdoh(m): 5:45pm On Aug 03, 2018
EXCHANGE TODAY

BUYING

Skrill - CashApp - Paypal - Payoneer and Bitcoin,Neteller And Ethereum

SELLING

Neteller - CashApp - Paypa - Bitcoin And Ethereum

WITHDRAWAL

Fiverr - Upwork - Freelance -Topbuzz - Ceo-clark And iWriter instant withdrawal and quick payment guarantee.

ZIDOHEXCHANGE
WHATSAPP :08088759163
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by dtkages(m): 9:05pm On Aug 14, 2018
How far Skrill this days? Hope say Thier head don calm down ooo. My account was restricted today and I verified with my voters card and NEPA bills. Hope they won't give me issues ooo. And how long will it take them to verify it. I need to fund my broker account ooo. I'm using Skrill cos it's kinda cheaper and all online transactions I do requires Skrill...
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Sandas11(m): 7:47pm On Sep 26, 2018
seyiofficial:
Thkz guyz I was able to take the money without verification
How did you do it?
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Boschh(m): 8:11pm On Sep 26, 2018
Skrill is the most unstable online platforms ever.. Their customer care replies emails in three days, You can imagine that.
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by seyiofficial(m): 1:58am On Sep 30, 2018
Sandas11:

How did you do it?
tell them to reverse the "fundz" back to person who send it,but you must make a call to them,they will ask you all info in the Acc so don't skip any.
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Ayodeb(m): 3:34am On Oct 03, 2018
How do i withdraw money to my local bank account in Nigeria? Or what withdrawal options are available?
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by noblebenny: 8:48am On Oct 25, 2018
Hello guys...

Please does Skrill accept Plastic National I.D?
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by noblebenny: 8:50am On Oct 25, 2018
Hi. Where is the link sir? I need to reach you. Thanks.

3RNEST:

Come to my whatsapp via the link below
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by 3RNEST(m): 8:52am On Oct 25, 2018
noblebenny:
Hi. Where is the link sir? I need to reach you. Thanks.

Check my signature for whatsapp link.

1 Like

Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by refugee: 8:34am On Nov 26, 2018
Is the Skrill ID same as account number?
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Franzee(m): 10:56am On Dec 15, 2018
11 USD Skrill account for sale...I shouldn't have funded that account any serious buyer contact my WhatsApp 08104513514
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by olutise(f): 9:08am On Jan 03, 2019
Please Dis is urgent. My primary email was changed without my consent. I need help urgently
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by jimmynauty: 9:49am On Mar 20, 2019
Justi4jesu can you also send via paypal to US also and what is your charge
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by justi4jesu(f): 9:36pm On Mar 20, 2019
jimmynauty:
Justi4jesu can you also send via paypal to US also and what is your charge

Yes I do please contact me on whatsapp
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Kindafrosh5(m): 11:56am On Apr 19, 2019
Please, who has a skrill account I can send money to that will send it in cash, I wanted to use it to deposit on FBS but I used MasterCard so, I am not allowed to use it on merchant site. Please I want to withdraw my money ($10)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Maduka Onyishi Returns N2.2Billion To First Bank Wrongly Credited To His Account / Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria / Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.