Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,843 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread (55195 Views)

5 Reasons Why You Need To Open A SKRILL Account Now! / Instead Of Selling Your Skrill Or Bitcoin To Me, You Can Withdraw It Directly To / IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 14, 2020
Pamela28:
Hello everyone. Is it possible to withdraw from skill to nigerian bank account without the use of exchangers? If yes, how do I go about it?
Yes very possible. You need to add your naira bank account and withdraw. The withdrawal is instant as you will be alerted instanta
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Nobody: 10:54am On May 17, 2020
Hello guys, I tried using my firstbank statement of account (download via internet banking) to verify but it was rejected understandably as it doesn't have my physical address on it.

Is GTB different? My gtb card has expired. I will go get another one but who has downloaded GT's statement of account?

Does it have your location on it?
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 19, 2020
Kweensavvy:
Hello guys, I tried using my firstbank statement of account (download via internet banking) to verify but it was rejected understandably as it doesn't have my physical address on it.

Is GTB different? My gtb card has expired. I will go get another one but who has downloaded GT's statement of account?

Yes, it has your address

1 Like

Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by lizzychom: 1:11pm On Jun 01, 2020
Pls help

I have 50$ in my skrill account and I send 10$ to another Skrill account but my balance of 33$ is missing after sending 10$ Skrill from my 50$ my balance is reading 6.66$.please what happened to my remaining balance..please I need your assistance
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by lizzychom: 1:13pm On Jun 01, 2020
lizzychom:
Pls help

I have 50$ in my skrill account and I send 10$ to another Skrill account but my balance of 33$ is missing after sending 10$ Skrill from my 50$ my balance is reading 6.66$.please what happened to my remaining balance..please I need your assistance

And please my accoount have been verified
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by 3RNEST(m): 8:30pm On Jul 08, 2020
Skrill Fully Verified Account Needed

Come WhatsApp if u have for sale...
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by teewhydope(m): 12:00am On Jul 12, 2020
Kweensavvy:

were you able to verify it after downloading it
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by 3RNEST(m): 12:57am On Jul 12, 2020
Kweensavvy:

Your present address must match with your bank statement address.
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 12, 2020
teewhydope:

were you able to verify it after downloading it

Yes I verified it eventually but I had to contact them because even after I submitted they still rejected it.

Contacted them listing out their requirements and then pointing out that I had fulfilled all.

Seems the rejection thing is automated. If you've submitted try to contact them.
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 12, 2020
3RNEST:

Your present address must match with your bank statement address.

They've verified it jare but those people are cr.ooks. They kept returning my withdrawals and taking 'refund fee'

So far, I have lost $60.

Please do you know which card works for paypal? Africard no longer works. I don't want to use skrill again.
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by teewhydope(m): 2:19pm On Jul 12, 2020
Kweensavvy:

Yes I verified it eventually but I had to contact them because even after I submitted they still rejected it.

Contacted them listing out their requirements and then pointing out that I had fulfilled all.

Seems the rejection thing is automated. If you've submitted try to contact them.

thanks but gtb automated e-statement doesn't have address in it. even gtb too. how did you manage to print the one with address and no stamp too
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 12, 2020
teewhydope:

thanks but gtb automated e-statement doesn't have address in it. even gtb too. how did you manage to print the one with address and no stamp too

The one GT send periodically on their own do not have address or stamp.

To get these, you must register on internet banking and login. There you will be asked if you need the stamped one.

This one also has your address clearly written on it.
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by teewhydope(m): 9:02pm On Jul 12, 2020
Kweensavvy:

The one GT send periodically on their own do not have address or stamp.

To get these, you must register on internet banking and login. There you will be asked if you need the stamped one.

This one also has your address clearly written on it.

Thank you and God bless. ive already printed and uploaded it, waiting for their decision.

1 Like

Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Dro101: 1:52am On Jul 23, 2020
fados4sure:

Yes very possible. You need to add your naira bank account and withdraw. The withdrawal is instant as you will be alerted instanta
Please how do I go about this
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 23, 2020
Dro101:

Please how do I go about this
Click withdraw, add your bank account. If the account is Naira account, you'll receive alert instantly but if it's Euro, you'll get it within 3-5 business days
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Kokane6(m): 10:19pm On Aug 04, 2020
fados4sure:

Click withdraw, add your bank account. If the account is Naira account, you'll receive alert instantly but if it's Euro, you'll get it within 3-5 business days
Bro how long does it take for Skrill to credit ur account after withdrawal with visa debit card?
The say within 7 days, I really hope it's doesn't reach 7 days
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 04, 2020
Kokane6:

Bro how long does it take for Skrill to credit ur account after withdrawal with visa debit card?
The say within 7 days, I really hope it's doesn't reach 7 days
Visa card is 5-7 business days.

Instead of using Visa card, you would have used your normal savings/current account which is instant at the same exchange rate.
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Kokane6(m): 1:05pm On Aug 05, 2020
fados4sure:

Visa card is 5-7 business days.

Instead of using Visa card, you would have used your normal savings/current account which is instant at the same exchange rate.

nawa just saw bank withdrawal after i used the visa withdrawal method sad , and I can't cancel the withdrawal, sad
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 05, 2020
Kokane6:
nawa just saw bank withdrawal after i used the visa withdrawal method sad , and I can't cancel the withdrawal, sad
It is well. Just be patient.
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 05, 2020
:
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Kokane6(m): 1:19am On Aug 06, 2020
fados4sure:

It is well. Just be patient.

I have received it
Took just 2 days, cheers mate.
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Nobody: 4:50am On Aug 06, 2020
Kokane6:
I have received it Took just 2 days, cheers mate.
wow, very fast.
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by kinglee007(m): 3:55pm On Aug 08, 2020
Hello guys, please I have funds in my Skrill account and i can't seem to use it to fund my bet365 account. Normally, funding from my bet365 account does not take more than a minute whenever I try deposit. Please what might be the problem?
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 08, 2020
kinglee007:
Hello guys, please I have funds in my Skrill account and i can't seem to use it to fund my bet365 account. Normally, funding from my bet365 account does not take more than a minute whenever I try deposit. Please what might be the problem?
Did you deposit the funds with Master card?

Is your Skrill verified?
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by kinglee007(m): 4:33pm On Aug 08, 2020
fados4sure:

Did you deposit the funds with Master card?

Is your Skrill verified?
I got the Skrill funds from my usual exchanger. I asked her and she said she didn't get Skrill funds via MasterCard. That she had the MasterCard funds initially but had to sell it off because some of her customers were complaining that they can't use the Skrill to trade or bet. She said while sending to other customers, they'll notify her if how much MasterCard funds she has in her Skrill account until she had to exhaust it. She believed it had finished as there were no notifications regarding if there were still MasterCard funds in her Skrill wallet while sending to me.

And yes, my account has been verified for over two years now

Please what do I do?
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 08, 2020
kinglee007:

I got the Skrill funds from my usual exchanger. I asked her and she said she didn't get Skrill funds via MasterCard. That she had the MasterCard funds initially but had to sell it off because some of her customers were complaining that they can't use the Skrill to trade or bet. She said while sending to other customers, they'll notify her if how much MasterCard funds she has in her Skrill account until she had to exhaust it. She believed it had finished as there were no notifications regarding if there were still MasterCard funds in her Skrill wallet while sending to me.

And yes, my account has been verified for over two years now

Please what do I do?
You'll need to send them a message on Twitter
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by kinglee007(m): 7:05pm On Aug 08, 2020
fados4sure:

You'll need to send them a message on Twitter

I did. They don't just respond on time
Is there any other way aside mail and Twitter that one can reach em? I'm thinking of calling them. Would that be a waste of time?
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by uppa(m): 7:56pm On Aug 08, 2020
fados4sure:

the fee for the bank withdrawal is crazy
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 08, 2020
kinglee007:

I did. They don't just respond on time
Is there any other way aside mail and Twitter that one can reach em? I'm thinking of calling them. Would that be a waste of time?
Just be patient bro! They will tomorrow
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 08, 2020
uppa:
the fee for the bank withdrawal is crazy
It is quite okay and better than others
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by kinglee007(m): 10:52pm On Aug 08, 2020
fados4sure:

Just be patient bro! They will tomorrow

I will. Thanks a lot

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Lady Advertises Her Goods With Music And Dance In Market (Photos) / Adebayo Ogunlesi Bought 3 Foreign Airports Through His Firm / 50 Naira Stamp Duty For Transactions Above 1000 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.