Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Sango, The god Of Lightening, Can't Produce 1KW Of Electricity - Fashola Says - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sango, The god Of Lightening, Can't Produce 1KW Of Electricity - Fashola Says (51249 Views)

MTN Launches Mobile Electricity That Can Give 24hrs Electricity.Fashola Attends / Power Sector Illegally Sold, Fashola Says / Nigeria Can Generate 12,000 MW Of Electricity — Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sango, The god Of Lightening, Can't Produce 1KW Of Electricity - Fashola Says by Listening(m): 11:35am On Nov 27, 2016
see how this man just use hin mouth spoil our ancient god of lightning, now the foreigners n tourists go dey downgrade am now.
Honestly, we Nigerians do not even hype all these our ancient gods ish like em Greeks n odas do
Re: Sango, The god Of Lightening, Can't Produce 1KW Of Electricity - Fashola Says by StOla: 11:37am On Nov 27, 2016
opedaydydx9:
Some scallywags arguing a minister is an administrator, Buh they don't think you need idea in heading a particular ministry, awon obonte

So the farmer Audu Ogbeh still needs idea about an agricultural where he is a plantation owner?

A former governor Dr Chris Ngige who was a former director at the ministry of health, and a state chief executive, has no idea about labour, managing workforce and trade union dispute issues?

An SAN and former governor of the most populous and complex state in Nigeria, credited with multitudes of road, housing, power, and infrastructure projects, still has no idea about Power Works and Housing?

A moro.n was suggesting that a labourer should be minister of labour, I hope you're a better moro.n?

2 Likes

Re: Sango, The god Of Lightening, Can't Produce 1KW Of Electricity - Fashola Says by MuttleyLaff: 11:37am On Nov 27, 2016
koladebrainiac:
Yea now
If they were ever serious they would have fixed it .
But they destroyed more than how they met it. Now they expect Fashola to fix it in 6years.

Didnt you read the news
There were contracts that were not properly signed,legal issues and money not being paid to previous contractors.
So how do u expect him to come n fix it in 6months
?
''Be careful what you wish for, lest it come true'' boomeranged on Fashola
and now the ''there will be power in all homes in six-months if I was in charge - Fashola'' gimmick vote grabbing remark
has suddenly become enshrouded with hidden or unsuspecting situation(s) after he landed getting the power fixing job

koladebrainiac:
PDP had the chances to fix it in 6months.
They always promised us December then with huge budget allocation for power sector.
What did we have? They left the sector decayed,privatized it and continue corrupting the sector.
After they want Donald Trump abi one sango to come and fix it in 6months.

If they were serious,they would have fixed it .
PDP this, PDP that...
for crying out loud PDP have left the stage, how long more before all this crying over spilled milk will stop
?

Fashola has been given the shoes to walk in and so should just put the money where his mouth is

He should take action to support those spurious statements and gimmick vote grabbing remarks he made during the campaigns,
like the
''there will be power in all homes in six-months if he was in charge''.

Enough of excuses, or enough of finger pointing. Put up or shut up. Just do it. Nike. Its all that's asked SMH

1 Like

Re: Sango, The god Of Lightening, Can't Produce 1KW Of Electricity - Fashola Says by StOla: 11:39am On Nov 27, 2016
Largas:

Stop giving excuses for your shameless failure. The central govt has failed, simple!

Yes they have failed, else your round pegs would have solved all the problems. So let us see what square pegs would achieve in 1.5yrs.

They must perform a miracle or magic to satisfy your irrational expectation of overnight success.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sango, The god Of Lightening, Can't Produce 1KW Of Electricity - Fashola Says by delishpot: 11:40am On Nov 27, 2016
jneutron4000:
what incompetency are you talking about Na him body or fluid for him body him go use generate power?

When he said that about GEJ, did you ask him how GEJ would do it? Now wey e Don reachbtime to perform the miracle, you come know say e hard abi?

Sango, Dem Don challenge you o. It is time to give Fashola 666 Mega wats to prove that you are for real.

1 Like

Re: Sango, The god Of Lightening, Can't Produce 1KW Of Electricity - Fashola Says by Badgers14: 11:41am On Nov 27, 2016
StOla:

A minister is an administrator.

The only ministry that requires a member of same vocation is ministry of juctice because the minister doubles as attorney general. A doctor cannot argue government's case in court or give legal interpretation of a judgement as an attorney general would do.

A Minister of Health is never required to examine a patient or carry out medical examination, perform a surgery or dispense drugs.

A Minister of Works is never required to design engineering plans or structures or tools. Neither is he/she required to operate equipment.

A minister is a political administrator for the ministry. Any governor who has managed a state where such ministries exist and were functional during his tenure, is more than qualified to handle such ministry as the direct administrator.

Overcome your ignorance.

undecided

Re: Sango, The god Of Lightening, Can't Produce 1KW Of Electricity - Fashola Says by wellmax(m): 11:42am On Nov 27, 2016
Its a pity that youth will try to mock the man while ignoring the message he's passing.

1 Like

Re: Sango, The god Of Lightening, Can't Produce 1KW Of Electricity - Fashola Says by wellmax(m): 11:42am On Nov 27, 2016
koladebrainiac:
All you Ipods that flooded n trying to derail n condemn Fashola here
Since Jonathan your defeated messiah and Obasanjo and yaradua cannot fix power problem in in 16years it is fashola that will now fix it for you in 6momths after you guys have bastardize the sector,destroyed the fabric of Nigeria power Energy.

What am i saying sef- I remember professor Bat Nnaji is a professor in engineering and many engineers that have worked as power minister for 16 years what have they done?have dey generated any megawatt?

You people should cover your faces in shame.

You dont need engineers to be minister,you need decision makers people who knows how to make deal and politics of Electricity and contract signing n pressure management.

Its not about round square peg round hole thing.

Its an old adage thats not working with reality -i mean the square peg of a thing..

Re: Sango, The god Of Lightening, Can't Produce 1KW Of Electricity - Fashola Says by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 27, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
That's the real definition of Square Peg In A Round Hole

Are you also aware that minister of labour, Mr Chris Ngige studied "Surgery?? Even our minister of Agriculture studied " French..

Buhari sef
Former minister of power chinedu nebo, had a degree in mining engineering, what does mining has to do with power?

1 Like

Re: Sango, The god Of Lightening, Can't Produce 1KW Of Electricity - Fashola Says by francotunsco: 11:44am On Nov 27, 2016
StOla:

I reckon your brilliant mind requires the minister of Labour to have been a labourer?

Or is the medical profession not part of the labour force of a nation?

And is the said Audu Ogbeh of Agriculture not reputed to be an active agriculture investor?

Ignorant but talkative kids everywhere on Nairaland.
Caveat: That i like this your funny post doesn mean i agree with you. It only made me laugh my first laugh this morning.
Re: Sango, The god Of Lightening, Can't Produce 1KW Of Electricity - Fashola Says by opedaydydx9(m): 11:46am On Nov 27, 2016
StOla:

So the farmer Audu Ogbeh still needs idea about an agricultural where he is a plantation owner?

A former governor Dr Chris Ngige who was a former director at the ministry of health, and a state chief executive, has no idea about labour, managing workforce and trade union dispute issues?

An SAN and former governor of the most populous and complex state in Nigeria, credited with multitudes of road, housing, power, and infrastructure projects, still has no idea about Power Works and Housing?

A moro.n was suggesting that a labourer should be minister of labour, I hope you're a better moro.n?
maybe u are a better idio*t or illiterate, the fact still remains dat dis Ministers are not competent, prolly u support a particular political party, Buh mind u all I wnt is a better Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Sango, The god Of Lightening, Can't Produce 1KW Of Electricity - Fashola Says by Sibrah: 11:47am On Nov 27, 2016
StOla:

No difference at all.

Tony Anenih of PDP was minister of works in the first 3years of Obasanjo's regime, from 1999 to 2002.

All the ministries under Fashola received priority attention in Lagos when he was the governor.

Is it the roads and the bridges? Is it the IPP power projects for the different business districts in Lagos? Is it the different housing estates built by his regime?

A governor who put such effort into those projects under such ministries is more than qualified as the political administrator of such ministries at the federal level.

Administration is the key.

Does he have the required administrative experience to handle such ministry? Or with such projects handled by his government, he does not understand the requirements to replicate such projects at the federal level?
You need to stop posting irrelevant facts.
Fashola's utterances as Lagos state governor shows he doesn't understand the magnitude and nature of our transmission problem.

1 Like

Re: Sango, The god Of Lightening, Can't Produce 1KW Of Electricity - Fashola Says by youngice(m): 11:47am On Nov 27, 2016
StOla:

The only ministry that requires a member of same vocation is ministry of juctice because the minister doubles as attorney general. A doctor cannot argue government's case in court or give legal interpretation of a judgement as an attorney general would do.

A Minister of Health is never required to examine a patient or carry out medical examination, perform a surgery or dispense drugs.

A Minister of Works is never required to design engineering plans or structures or tools. Neither is he/she required to operate equipment.

A minister is a political administrator for the ministry. Any governor who has managed a state where such ministries exist and were functional during his tenure, is more than qualified to handle such ministry as the direct administrator.

Overcome your ignorance.
My brother a bottle of veuve cliqout for you
The level of ignorance people exhibit is appalling
They can't understand why you will see an accountant or lawyer heading a world class technology firm

1 Like

Re: Sango, The god Of Lightening, Can't Produce 1KW Of Electricity - Fashola Says by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 27, 2016
veekid:

Buhari's olodo mentality

Sorry ehn
So this is the only thing u can come up with?
Re: Sango, The god Of Lightening, Can't Produce 1KW Of Electricity - Fashola Says by mu2sa2: 11:48am On Nov 27, 2016
Fashola is eminently qualified to be minister in any ministry. A minister is only a coordinator. Having successfully governed a complex state like Lagos for 8 years, heading works ministry should be a child's play to fashola. The man is super intelligent and will not disappoint. lawyer, chief of staff, governor- he excelled. How can the small enclave he is coordinating now beduddle this workaholic?

1 Like

Re: Sango, The god Of Lightening, Can't Produce 1KW Of Electricity - Fashola Says by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:49am On Nov 27, 2016
hahahahaha true talk joor... useless god of thunder that can't produce 1kw of light, baba Fayose is greater,bravier and wiser than Awolowo, MKO,OBJ,Tinubu joined together... he is the greatest yoloba man that liveth, mightier than AFONJA and equal to Oduduwa in spiritual realm
Re: Sango, The god Of Lightening, Can't Produce 1KW Of Electricity - Fashola Says by billyG(m): 11:49am On Nov 27, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sango, The god Of Lightening, Can't Produce 1KW Of Electricity - Fashola Says by obidevine(m): 11:50am On Nov 27, 2016
prince9851:
Chai God!
Mr.Oduduwa where were u when God was sharing brain for human bins, u didn't even bother to collect half for urself
now c wat ur decendants are suffering
chai cry

I laughed hard when I read this comment, guy you no well at all!!!!
Re: Sango, The god Of Lightening, Can't Produce 1KW Of Electricity - Fashola Says by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 27, 2016
Well spoken brother Fashola.
Re: Sango, The god Of Lightening, Can't Produce 1KW Of Electricity - Fashola Says by Laple0541(m): 11:52am On Nov 27, 2016
[quote author=madridguy post=51413608] grin grin grin[/quote
Re: Sango, The god Of Lightening, Can't Produce 1KW Of Electricity - Fashola Says by tundafayaBuhari: 11:52am On Nov 27, 2016
EternalTruth:
you sef you no dey go church?
it's night where I dey and oyibo people no dey go church. na Nig carry church for head and na them dey do bad pass.
Re: Sango, The god Of Lightening, Can't Produce 1KW Of Electricity - Fashola Says by linusbnn(m): 11:54am On Nov 27, 2016
jneutron4000:
what incompetency are you talking about Na him body or fluid for him body him go use generate power?

This is what Fashola said,why the opposite now?. Uneasiness lies the head that wear the crown.

"A Serious Government Will Fix Its Power Problems In 6months" - Fashola

1 Like

Re: Sango, The god Of Lightening, Can't Produce 1KW Of Electricity - Fashola Says by tiwiex(m): 11:55am On Nov 27, 2016
jneutron4000:
then there was no justification to campaign against Goodluck. Na all this promises we chop oh.
Re: Sango, The god Of Lightening, Can't Produce 1KW Of Electricity - Fashola Says by StOla: 11:55am On Nov 27, 2016
Sibrah:
You need to stop posting irrelevant facts.
Fashola's utterances as Lagos state governor shows he doesn't understand the magnitude and nature of our transmission problem.

So in conclusion we need someone who studied,

B.Sc understanding Magnitude and Nature of Nigeria's Transmission Problem.

Goodluck finding such professional. Or we recycle a past president or minister of power to come resolve what they couldn't fix before, but now understand?

Did Fashola succeed in those ministries while as governor of Lagos, Yes or No?

If No, I will link you up with Aresa, his pictures don't lie.
Re: Sango, The god Of Lightening, Can't Produce 1KW Of Electricity - Fashola Says by happney65: 11:55am On Nov 27, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Fashola a.k.a Mr. Rocket Science is really trying to justify his incompetency & ineptitude..

A Serious Government Will Fix Its Power Problems In 6months - Fashola

Internet Never Forgets:

http://newsrescue.com/there-will-be-power-in-all-homes-in-six-months-if-i-was-in-charge-fashola-rescued/

Thank Goodness APC came into power..Zoombies like omolola15 would have said Nigeria would have being eldorado by now if he never came into power...Awon oniyeye

2 Likes

Re: Sango, The god Of Lightening, Can't Produce 1KW Of Electricity - Fashola Says by Sibrah: 11:56am On Nov 27, 2016
StOla:

Agric goes well beyond the knowlegde of few crops. There is the geographical and engineering angle to it. Agric on a national level reguires the knowlegde of dams, irrigation, storage, statistics gathering to foresee challenges and more.

1 Like

Re: Sango, The god Of Lightening, Can't Produce 1KW Of Electricity - Fashola Says by ibadanfinest(m): 11:56am On Nov 27, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Fashola a.k.a Mr. Rocket Science is really trying to justify his incompetency & ineptitude..

A Serious Government Will Fix Its Power Problems In 6months - Fashola

Internet Never Forgets:

http://newsrescue.com/there-will-be-power-in-all-homes-in-six-months-if-i-was-in-charge-fashola-rescued/

A serious govt he said, does buhari govt appear to be serious? Fashola in my opinion is trying sha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sango, The god Of Lightening, Can't Produce 1KW Of Electricity - Fashola Says by EternalTruth: 11:56am On Nov 27, 2016
tundafayaBuhari:
it's night where I dey and oyibo people no dey go church. na Nig carry church for head and na them dey do bad pass.
are u Igbo in diaspora??
Re: Sango, The god Of Lightening, Can't Produce 1KW Of Electricity - Fashola Says by tundafayaBuhari: 11:57am On Nov 27, 2016
EternalTruth:
are u Igbo in diaspora??
yea
Re: Sango, The god Of Lightening, Can't Produce 1KW Of Electricity - Fashola Says by Laple0541(m): 11:58am On Nov 27, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:

I guess his brain was filled with vanilla ice cream when he made this statement?? @ link below..

My friend go and sit down, he's human and not infallible...By the way, se na him blood him go take generate power wen ur brothers keep blowing off pipelines!
Re: Sango, The god Of Lightening, Can't Produce 1KW Of Electricity - Fashola Says by Sibrah: 12:00pm On Nov 27, 2016
StOla:

So in conclusion we need someone who studied,

B.Sc understanding Magnitude and Nature of Nigeria's Transmission Problem.

Goodluck finding such professional. Or we recycle a past president or minister of power to come resolve what they couldn't fix before, but now understand?

Did Fashola succeed in those ministries while as governor of Lagos, Yes or No?

If No, I will link you up with Aresa, his pictures don't lie.
Stop sounding like one of them wailers bros.
Fashola doesn't understand the problem on ground. Simple.
How can he solve a problem that doesn't exist to him? Stop the negative emotion and reason. If you thing installing power plants that just a little more than generating sets in Lagos and transmitting same to few streets away is power system then any one with a gen set in his /her house can succed as a minister of power. You need to understand the problem yourself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

AIT Deletes Online Poll As Peter Obi Leads By 82% / 'Revolution Now' Organizers Release 'Rules Of Engagement' For Protest / Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Chris Oyakhilome At His Residence (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.