Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,426 members, 7,815,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) (34689 Views)

Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? / Pope Francis Apologises For Slapping Devotee / I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by Emescot(m): 7:18pm On Nov 30, 2016
optional1:

check ur main pls.
i sent u an email, check it
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by sonofthunder: 8:05pm On Nov 30, 2016
optional1:

check ur main pls.
I'm not a dream interpreter but I doubt you've been given that which you require as regards your dream.
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by optional1(f): 11:22pm On Nov 30, 2016
sonofthunder:

I'm not a dream interpreter but I doubt you've been given that which you require as regards your dream.

thank you sir..
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by Phytoptera: 1:44am On Dec 01, 2016
optional1:
Not the first not the second and not the third..

I keep slapping guys in my dreams in public cos they keep stepping on my toes.
The one of last night the guy touched my bum bum in public, I thought it was a mistake I didn't say anything, he then touch me again I turned and gave him a hot dirty slap in the public. He wanted to slap me back but I over powered him and beat him up warned him never to try what he did to me to any lady again.. I woke up.

Please those anyone knows the interpretation of this dream?
if the guys u kept slapping we're sexual predators, molesters of some sort, or guys that tries to take advantage of you and other ladies without the proper approach of a gentle man, then what u we're doing was merely protecting the rights of women not only of ur self but of other victims as u warned that he shouldn't try it with u or any other lady... may be u we're called to help protect the rights of women and educate them of their rights, cuz now a days women don't really know how to say no! u will be surprised to see and hear all the shameful things they do now especially on social media, frolicking their bodies anyhow without proper constraint. may be u have such a ministry to teach our young ladies to have self control and restraint and to resist such negative advances. think about this.
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by optional1(f): 7:55am On Dec 01, 2016
Phytoptera:

if the guys u kept slapping we're sexual predators, molesters of some sort, or guys that tries to take advantage of you and other ladies without the proper approach of a gentle man, then what u we're doing was merely protecting the rights of women not only of ur self but of other victims as u warned that he shouldn't try it with u or any other lady... may be u we're called to help protect the rights of women and educate them of their rights, cuz now a days women don't really know how to say no! u will be surprised to see and hear all the shameful things they do now especially on social media, frolicking their bodies anyhow without proper constraint. may be u have such a ministry to teach our young ladies to have self control and restraint and to resist such negative advances. think about this.

Ok sir

thanks for contributing....

God help us and see us through all trials. Amen
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 01, 2016
You're probably watching too much Tv.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by optional1(f): 7:06pm On Dec 01, 2016
euromilion:
You're probably watching too much Tv.

too much zee world bah?
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by Seun(m): 10:25pm On Dec 01, 2016
Don't worry about it. I tend to have vivid dreams when I'm not getting enough sleep. Are you sexually harassed a lot in real life?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by johnsonjosbles(m): 10:31pm On Dec 01, 2016
optional1:

The one of last night the guy touched my bum bum in public, I thought it was a mistake I didn't say anything, he then touch me again I turned and gave him a hot dirty slap in the public. He wanted to slap me back but I over powered him and beat him up warned him never to try what he did to me to any lady again.. I woke up.

stop collecting guys money and decieve them in physical

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by shumuel(m): 10:34pm On Dec 01, 2016
This one is strong o grin
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by lonelydora: 10:34pm On Dec 01, 2016
optional1:

Sister, just remember you are not in Uganda. This is Nigeria.
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by UnknownT: 10:35pm On Dec 01, 2016
optional1:

check ur main pls.
You want to slap him thru pm? grin
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 01, 2016
optional1:

kongi lite... Change ya filter. Cob web don dey be that
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 01, 2016
Its just a dream. . . or maybe you have a b dsm kink grin

On a more serious note, you just see yourself doing exactly the same thing you'd do in real life. And, since its happening more frequently it most likely means you're subconsciously suspicious of the guys that you've been interacting with of recent.

It's just you playing in your head what you'd do if any if then tries to touch you inappropriately. . .

At least that's what I think
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by Flashh: 10:36pm On Dec 01, 2016
You need deliverance girl!

You need "just 10 pastors" to deliver you.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by Anotee: 10:38pm On Dec 01, 2016
MTcheww
Wetn concern me
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 01, 2016
Seun:
Don't worry about it. I tend to have vivid dreams every night when I'm not getting enough sleep. Are you sexually harassed a lot in real life.
i suspect you takes too much caffeine Abi .yeah they cause hallucinating effect even when you sleep at night
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 01, 2016
optional1:

Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by shumuel(m): 10:42pm On Dec 01, 2016
optional1:

Be careful, you might end up being a Rape victim,, but you should escape it one way or the other, just make sure you don't visit guys alone, always ask a friend to tag along and give your correct location to families and friends,, minimise your outings especially at night, look closely before boarding any vehicle.
I suspect it to come from a know male friend, irrespective never let your guard down.

My 2cents.

In 2face's voice: I don't know what am saying right now grin
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by icyprince020(m): 10:47pm On Dec 01, 2016
Slapping some one in the means someone u know someone or that person pratically knows u,and he/she is trying to act funny 'witchcraft' or a glorified wizard,but just that u have a strong spirit and ur repelling his based on ur going to church or ur parents somewhere r seriously praying for u.did u try to recognize his face,although familiar spirit can confuse u,if he has attained some high degree of powers.nevertheless,u need to pray fervently,especially at night b4 sleeping...#irepMFM
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by daveP(m): 10:47pm On Dec 01, 2016
you gatz pray against this fervently.@optional1

Slapping both those that deserve it/or not shows a repelling personality. it physically is in the subconscious of most ladies who re quicker that Jackie Chan to stretch their arms to just slap, slap and slap whether the guy deserves it or not. it repels.

to: Okene
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by icyprince020(m): 10:47pm On Dec 01, 2016
Slapping some one in the dream,means someone u know someone or that person pratically knows u,and he/she is trying to act funny 'witchcraft' or a glorified wizard,but just that u have a strong spirit and ur repelling his based on ur going to church or ur parents somewhere r seriously praying for u.did u try to recognize his face,although familiar spirit can confuse u,if he has attained some high degree of powers.nevertheless,u need to pray fervently,especially at night b4 sleeping...#irepMFM
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 01, 2016
Need to see the picture of ur backside before I can say anything

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by kamtamark(m): 10:50pm On Dec 01, 2016
if ur r not married means u r rejectx men comx ur way for marriage BC u c only thier bad sides.
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 01, 2016
Pray against the spirit of Kampala women. If you have such dream again you may need a trip to Kampala for a seven day cleanse.
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by codedearner(m): 10:52pm On Dec 01, 2016
chai, guy u no go kill person

Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by buffalowings: 10:52pm On Dec 01, 2016
Spits on thread

Dem Don turn am to spirikoko things
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by thaoriginator: 10:53pm On Dec 01, 2016
optional1:

You get mind slap man?! If na me eh I go beat you like say you be thief from Aluu

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by ochubaebube(m): 10:54pm On Dec 01, 2016
You are obviously a feminist and u are likely to turn into an "iron lady" in the nearest future if not tamed. And there is high probability that u will have the capacity to beat up ur husband if he bleeps up.
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by Tyviv(f): 10:55pm On Dec 01, 2016
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by Mrbigman2: 10:56pm On Dec 01, 2016
optional1:

Konji don finish u.

Goan fvck.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Native Doctor Claims A Family Member Is Responsible For Death Of 6 Kids In Edo / Prophet Julius Ekweozor ~ Election Postponement Prophesied & Confirmed (Video) / Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.