Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) (34682 Views)

Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? / Pope Francis Apologises For Slapping Devotee / I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by habsydiamond(m): 7:23am On Dec 02, 2016
Sista, u be Jet li's sister. I know say na for dream u fit dey slap ooo. If say u wait to receive a slap back in ur dream eh ur life for no remain the same.
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by jerryfisher(m): 7:46am On Dec 02, 2016
Ask ahfa sule
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by Barigaboy(m): 7:49am On Dec 02, 2016
optional1:
Not the first not the second and not the third..

I keep slapping guys in my dreams in public cos they keep stepping on my toes.
The one of last night the guy touched my bum bum in public, I thought it was a mistake I didn't say anything, he then touch me again I turned and gave him a hot dirty slap in the public. He wanted to slap me back but I over powered him and beat him up warned him never to try what he did to me to any lady again.. I woke up.

Please those anyone knows the interpretation of this dream?
If really u no d guy u shouldn't be close cos if u do. U guys would go far n he will keep hurting u n u will be d only one to feel d pain cos of d love u wud have develop for him u will keep on taking him back. I understand your dream
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by justtfab(m): 7:53am On Dec 02, 2016
(Striking) Slapping someone on his cheek in a dream means cautioning him or warning him about his heedlessness.

If a woman gently slaps her own cheeks in a dream, it means glad tiding of a son she will conceive at an advanced age, or after having lost hope in conceiving children. However, slapping someone's face in a dream also could mean injustice, an illness, or cold.
I hope this helps you.
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by drnoel: 7:54am On Dec 02, 2016
optional1:

The one of last night the guy touched my bum bum in public, I thought it was a mistake I didn't say anything, he then touch me again I turned and gave him a hot dirty slap in the public. He wanted to slap me back but I over powered him and beat him up warned him never to try what he did to me to any lady again.. I woke up.

Chai, now I believe I have heard it all on nairaland.
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by justtfab(m): 7:56am On Dec 02, 2016
optional1:

(Striking) Slapping someone on his cheek in a dream means cautioning him or warning him about his heedlessness.

If a woman gently slaps her own cheeks in a dream, it means glad tiding of a son she will conceive at an advanced age, or after having lost hope in conceiving children. However, slapping someone's face in a dream also could mean injustice, an illness, or cold.
I hope this help you find the answers u seek.
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 02, 2016
A clear case of spirit husbands and boyfriend.
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by dantori(m): 8:17am On Dec 02, 2016
optional1:

CHASING YOUR FUTURE HUSBANDS AWAY
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by Gift101(m): 8:19am On Dec 02, 2016
optional1:

This is a warning that you should be careful wherever you go this period expectially as we're in the last month of this year. You should pray against RAPE. Don't go to night parties (if you normally go alot)... Be careful of places you go to and people & friends you meet with.
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 02, 2016
you are a lesbian
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by justtfab(m): 8:23am On Dec 02, 2016
optional1:

(Striking)
Slapping someone on his cheek in a dream means cautioning him or warning him about his heedlessness.

hope you ve found your answers.
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by Oahray: 8:45am On Dec 02, 2016
optional1:

yes I filled it.
better change your password. Just confirmed it's a hacker.
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 02, 2016
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by daveP(m): 8:47am On Dec 02, 2016
optional1:

Meaning you know me too well...
yeah, but not too well. I can start from somewhere
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by SirMichael1: 9:00am On Dec 02, 2016
MidasTouche01:
I think it's the spirit of loneliness, the spirit is trying to alienate you from companions and make ur life very lonely and unbearable....

U need prayers my dear!

Whats this??! How does Sexual harassment in dream relates to loneliness, alienating abi na unbearable you call am?

Baba guy, not everyone has the gift of interpretation of dreams o. So stop trying hard. undecided
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by justtfab(m): 9:03am On Dec 02, 2016
optional1:

(Blow; Criticise; Smack) To lightly slap someone in a dream means to reprimand him, or to oblige him to recognise a favor, boasting about one’s generosity, or constantly reminding the other person of some shabby assistance.

If one playfully slaps someone lightly on his cheek in a dream, it also means that the latter owes him something or a favour and the opposite is interpreted accordingly.

Slapping someone’s face with anger in a dream means that the victim will triumph over the assailant.

To slap someone in a dream also means recognition of his seniority or superiority.

Threatening someone in a dream also maybe a recognition of his superiority.
thank you
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by justtfab(m): 9:04am On Dec 02, 2016
(Blow; Criticise; Smack) To lightly slap someone in a dream means to reprimand him, or to oblige him to recognise a favour, boasting about one’s generosity, or constantly reminding the other person of some shabby assistance.

If one playfully slaps someone lightly on his cheek in a dream, it also means that the latter owes him something or a favour and the opposite is interpreted accordingly.

Slapping someone’s face with anger in a dream means that the victim will triumph over the assailant.

To slap someone in a dream also means recognition of his seniority or superiority.

Threatening someone in a dream also maybe a recognition of his superiority.
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by optional1(f): 9:22am On Dec 02, 2016
Adikam:
Are u harsh in real life? Or Are u eager to be respected...reply

I am simple in real life and not eager to be respected by anyone.
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by optional1(f): 9:27am On Dec 02, 2016
Oahray:
better change your password. Just confirmed it's a hacker.

ok thanks
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by timota(m): 10:00am On Dec 02, 2016
You have already gotten victory over your enemies .This is the exact interpretation of ur dream. The man u saw in ur dream is a demon that uses both incubus and sucubus powers those demons normally appear to men as beautiful women(whether with a known face or not ) and forcefully has sex with them and the same demons appear to ladies still to forcefully have sex with them .the reason they don't do that with you is because u have a strong spirit and u are able to repel them .they keep coming back to try whether u are weak for them to attack. So u need to pray and fast for God to separate u from them permanently.one use to appear like that to me to have sex with me for up to 3 years (though I was enjoying it)until my uncle told me that it is a demon and I prayed against it the next day the demon came I fought with her in the dream beat her up and it was then I realised that the lady in my dream had no breast since that day she did nit come back
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by samsam2019: 10:15am On Dec 02, 2016
optional1:

according to research, it is nearly impossible to see something or someone you have never seen physically in your dreams

So tell us, who are those guys you slapped in your dream
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by Pylony(m): 10:22am On Dec 02, 2016
It means you'll slap every body including your boo grin. Seems like you're a slapper by nature.
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by joenor(m): 10:25am On Dec 02, 2016
What you need my dear is prayer.
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by Gift101(m): 10:51am On Dec 02, 2016
DonCrust:

What sort of interpretation is this? Totally wrong!
I'm just guessing
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 02, 2016
optional1:

maybe is irony of ur imaginations.most dream are not to be taken serious move'on ok
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 02, 2016
optional1:

maybe is irony of ur imaginations or ur imagination.most dream are not to be taken serious move'on ok
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by ernieboy(m): 12:57pm On Dec 02, 2016
Emescot:
It means 3 things 1. You demand respect from the male race 2. You feel the male race should be cautioned when they misbehave 3. You are not open to dating cos u find men unbearable
"male race?"
when did gender become a race?
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by Emescot(m): 1:06pm On Dec 02, 2016
ernieboy:

"male race?"
when did gender become a race?
Yeah saying male race (race - /reɪs/ noun 1. each of the major divisions of humankind, having
distinct physical characteristics) is not right, but saying male gender didnt seem right too.
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by collinometricx: 1:11pm On Dec 02, 2016
Optional1! Optional1!! Optional1!!! Hw many times I call u? Hope u never dream see mhi and u wan come der slap. Bcoz i qo still dream c u and i qo break that ur tiny hand...
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by optional1(f): 2:35pm On Dec 02, 2016
collinometricx:
Optional1 ! Optional!! Optional!!! Hw many times I call u? Hope u never dream see mhi and u wan come der slap. Bcoz i qo still dream c u and i qo break that ur tiny hand...

Lol
u called optional 1 once and optional twice..

I will slap u soon if u mess up....
So if u dont want my slap go to ur lodge today..
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by collinometricx: 2:41pm On Dec 02, 2016
Nt now.
optional1:

Lol
u called optional 1 once and optional twice..

I will slap u soon if u mess up....
So if u dont want my slap go to ur lodge today..

Nt after another 2 0 lose to south... But am sure to qo home 2moro after man c city help mhi beat una

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS / Native Doctor Claims A Family Member Is Responsible For Death Of 6 Kids In Edo / Prophet Julius Ekweozor ~ Election Postponement Prophesied & Confirmed (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.