Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) (34698 Views)

Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? / Pope Francis Apologises For Slapping Devotee / I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by sherunsbaba01(m): 10:57pm On Dec 01, 2016
Though in my own opinion,the dreams must be victorious dreams cos if eventually d guys make love to u in your dreams you may have problems in the future if care is not taken.but i will rather advice you to be praying fervently so that the dreams wouldnt turn the other way round...Shalom.#ala go
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by auntysimbiat(f): 10:59pm On Dec 01, 2016
Seun:
Don't worry about it. I tend to have vivid dreams every night when I'm not getting enough sleep. Are you sexually harassed a lot in real life?
hhmmmm ...weldone
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by samuelson06(m): 11:00pm On Dec 01, 2016
optional1:
Not the first not the second and not the third..

I keep slapping guys in my dreams in public cos they keep stepping on my toes.
The one of last night the guy touched my bum bum in public, I thought it was a mistake I didn't say anything, he then touch me again I turned and gave him a hot dirty slap in the public. He wanted to slap me back but I over powered him and beat him up warned him never to try what he did to me to any lady again.. I woke up.

Please those anyone knows the interpretation of this dream?

This may arise either from:
1. It's the characteristic of some girls to try to embarass guys who touch them without consent. Probably, you fall into this category of girls.

2. You have seen and hate so much a guy touching a girl without her consent.

3. A state of your mind as you go to bed.

4. Someone has touch you before without your consent and you are finding it hard to forgive this person.

#myopinion
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by pennytrate: 11:02pm On Dec 01, 2016
Hey! Rebuke that fowl spirit of lesbianism outta ya life undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by bobbybrown007: 11:02pm On Dec 01, 2016
That guy might be your husband ooooooo
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 01, 2016
Sis e be like sey the last slap you collected na wetin we dey call boomerang for my side

You go just dey locate people to slap back

jokes aside it is well after you slap them ask them why
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by thaoriginator: 11:10pm On Dec 01, 2016
UnknownT:
You want to slap him thru pm? grin
grin the bae na confirm original kung fi slapper.. She mastered the art of slapping grin
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by Unimaginable123: 11:14pm On Dec 01, 2016
optional1:

The one of last night the guy touched my bum bum in public, I thought it was a mistake I didn't say anything, he then touch me again I turned and gave him a hot dirty slap in the public. He wanted to slap me back but I over powered him and beat him up warned him never to try what he did to me to any lady again.. I woke up.

hello, I think u contested for Miss Nairaland one time abi. Wishing you all the best
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by SycophanticGoat: 11:16pm On Dec 01, 2016
optional1:

You were meant to be a wrestler but you're running away from your destiny..
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by oshorstan(f): 11:22pm On Dec 01, 2016
My sister, that's spiritual husband. That's how he starts. pls visit any mfm church. Hakodesh ruach church or visit my Church in Benin (Excellence intercessory ministry) for deliverance
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by modaink333: 11:25pm On Dec 01, 2016
Spiritual wife in the making loading.............
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by GideonVIBES(m): 11:26pm On Dec 01, 2016
A mosquito net would definitely be of help.....mosquito net=no malaria.
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by chiefojiji(m): 11:30pm On Dec 01, 2016
Ahbeg who get that auntie pat meme with Chai?

auntie, dem dey follow u drag oooooooooo.

dem wan make boys dey run from u, right from inside dream to real life. u need deliverance. with cane to chase out that spirit wey dey behind am.

ps: don't fear for d cane part ooo, na d spirit dem go just beat comot ur body

and next time u dream am, please try take pishure of d scene where dem dey press ur bum bum. so we can know if d guy intentionally press am or na mistake, so we go know whose fault
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 01, 2016
Cool
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by Gracious10: 11:44pm On Dec 01, 2016
It's actually a VERY GOOD dream, very few people can fight back in their dreams. All these men bashing u that u need deliverance, if you see how the run from witches trying to just flog them small, you go shock!

They are prescribing deliverance right left and center but they are same people flying everywhere in their dreams, jumping from one tree to another eating all bannanas in the land yet we wonder why fruits are expensive grin.

Small nightmare like this, they go shout wakeup the entire neighborhood instead of standing their ground and fight back... Your dream is very good, nothing to deliver you from. It also shows u don't like immorality so u are quick in your spirit to put a stop to it .
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by DavSagacity(m): 11:48pm On Dec 01, 2016
my dear...just watch it. watch the way u react to offenses and things around you. so that u'll not turn to husband beater in future.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by Gracious10: 11:50pm On Dec 01, 2016
oshorstan:
My sister, that's spiritual husband. That's how he starts. pls visit any mfm church. Hakodesh ruach church or visit my Church in Benin (Excellence intercessory ministry) for deliverance

How's that spiritual husband case?, a lady is beating up men who try to molest her spiritually and you prescribe spiritual husband medication. ..She is making sure that the spiritual husband whose main purpose is immorality doesn't get close to her. She is spirituallying sensitive and strong.
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 01, 2016
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 01, 2016
Hello Dear,

Many things should be considered..

Firstly, You need to be Prayerful.

The dream has so many definitions from my own perspective.

You stated that the guy touched your bum ( touching one's bum is not okay and he touched it publicly).

It may not necessarily be a spiritual husband but if you give room for odd things to happen in your dream, it could pave way for the spiritual husband to come in.

Maybe the devil is trying to come in your life by bringing in a tormenting spirit.

You have a strong spirit that resists that attempt. Your spirit is so strong to the extent that you scare away any thing that's odd.

Thirdly, pray for your life.

This dream may be a sign of warning. It could be that the devil is planning on using someone to harass you Sexually and it could lead to something hazardous.

Fourthly, before the end of the year, forgive those who may have offended in one way or the other and also ask for forgiveness too so that when one plans evil against you, it won't work because you hold no grudges against anyone.

Lastly, Mind how you mingle especially in this Yuletide season. Mind where you visit and when you visit.

Mind how you respond to issues. Don't be rude to men.

And again, Are you married ¿

If No, then pray more because a spirit may be driving away your future husband by using your face.

Infact, just cancel every evil dream. Let the good ones come.

GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS..

hope you're cleared
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by fkdmods: 12:17am On Dec 02, 2016
optional1:

You slap them because you have sense and self respect.
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by Johnalius: 12:26am On Dec 02, 2016
Make she go meet Papa Ade or Ade 4 SLAP INTERPRETATION. She go be like ''Am a gay no more. I am delivered'' grin
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by DedeNkem: 12:30am On Dec 02, 2016
optional1:

You fantasize being groped. You actually want a man to grope and f*uck you good. That's why you always have that dream.

If you've a dumb boyfriend, he's not doing you well. Let him know how you want to be touched. But if you don't have a boyfriend then get one or get a sex partner (friend with benefit) who's good sexually.
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by paulibling(m): 12:30am On Dec 02, 2016
Please don't slap an army general in front of their barrack. It seems slappingties is loading.
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by ichuka(m): 12:33am On Dec 02, 2016
optional1:

1.its shows you have respect/good home training in respect to the first touch.
2.second touch shows that through your home training you can defend yourself in whatsoever situation you finder yourself.
3.loneliness,it's a gift.great men/women are always lonely in spirit even when surrounded with people.
If you are still a virgin keep it
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by Oahray: 12:39am On Dec 02, 2016
Em sorry I had to post this here... Seun isn't this an attempt at phishing by hackers? Keeps popping up on operamini when I want to comment. Started this night (I think) and I just switched browser to post this. Looks very suspicious so I didn't use it.

What's happening to Nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by Freestainworld(m): 12:42am On Dec 02, 2016
the reason na economic recession, e dey attack you for dream, don't worry, keep slapping it ur reward dey heaven.
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by optional1(f): 1:18am On Dec 02, 2016
Oahray:
Em sorry I had to post this here... Seun isn't this an attempt at phishing by hackers? Keeps popping up on operamini when I want to comment. Started this night (I think) and I just switched browser to post this. Looks very suspicious so I didn't use it.

What's happening to Nairaland?

also witness this three times now.
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by Oahray: 1:20am On Dec 02, 2016
optional1:

also witness this three times now.
did you fill it?
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by Nobody: 1:22am On Dec 02, 2016
optional1:

That is what MFM call evil magnet. It magnetise unpleasant thing towards u in which is capable of polluting ur spiritual being. Note: watch what u r wearing physically and pray for fresh fire of holy ghost
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by optional1(f): 1:23am On Dec 02, 2016
Seun:
Don't worry about it. I tend to have vivid dreams every night when I'm not getting enough sleep. Are you sexually harassed a lot in real life.

Yes I have been sexually harassed a lot in my real life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Native Doctor Claims A Family Member Is Responsible For Death Of 6 Kids In Edo / Prophet Julius Ekweozor ~ Election Postponement Prophesied & Confirmed (Video) / Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.