Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) (34696 Views)

Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? / Pope Francis Apologises For Slapping Devotee / I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by optional1(f): 1:24am On Dec 02, 2016
Oahray:
did you fill it?

yes I filled it.
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by optional1(f): 1:27am On Dec 02, 2016
ichuka:

1.its shows you have respect/good home training in respect to the first touch.
2.second touch shows that through your home training you can defend yourself in whatsoever situation you finder yourself.
3.loneliness,it's a gift.great men/women are always lonely in spirit even when surrounded with people.
If you are still a virgin keep it

thank you..

God bless you sir..
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by optional1(f): 1:30am On Dec 02, 2016
DedeNkem:

You fantasize being groped. You actually want a man to grope and f*uck you good. That's why you always have that dream.

If you've a dumb boyfriend, he's not doing you well. Let him know how you want to be touched. But if you don't have a boyfriend then get one or get a sex partner (friend with benefit) who's good sexually.

wth are you saying sir.....

Is your type i normally slap in my dreams....

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by optional1(f): 1:33am On Dec 02, 2016
Unimaginable123:
hello, I think u contested for Miss Nairaland one time abi. Wishing you all the best

yes I did, does that reflect in the dream or what?

Thanks for the wishes.....
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by optional1(f): 1:40am On Dec 02, 2016
Mrbigman2:

Konji don finish u.

Goan fvck.

sh*t! This the kind of guy I alwayz slap....

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by optional1(f): 1:51am On Dec 02, 2016
daveP:
you gatz pray against this fervently.@optional1

Slapping both those that deserve it/or not shows a repelling personality. it physically is in the subconscious of most ladies who re quicker that Jackie Chan to stretch their arms to just slap, slap and slap whether the guy deserves it or not. it repels.

to: Okene

Meaning you know me too well...
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by Neenie(f): 1:58am On Dec 02, 2016
OhMyG0d:
Effect of taking Expired Paracetamol.
lol, you are wicked.
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by optional1(f): 2:00am On Dec 02, 2016
Chascop:
Hello Dear,

Many things should be considered..

Firstly, You need to be Prayerful.

The dream has so many definitions from my own perspective.

You stated that the guy touched your bum ( touching one's bum is not okay and he touched it publicly).

It may not necessarily be a spiritual husband but if you give room for odd things to happen in your dream, it could pave way for the spiritual husband to come in.

Maybe the devil is trying to come in your life by bringing in a tormenting spirit.

You have a strong spirit that resists that attempt. Your spirit is so strong to the extent that you scare away any thing that's odd.

Thirdly, pray for your life.

This dream may be a sign of warning. It could be that the devil is planning on using someone to harass you Sexually and it could lead to something hazardous.

Fourthly, before the end of the year, forgive those who may have offended in one way or the other and also ask for forgiveness too so that when one plans evil against you, it won't work because you hold no grudges against anyone.

Lastly, Mind how you mingle especially in this Yuletide season. Mind where you visit and when you visit.

Mind how you respond to issues. Don't be rude to men.

And again, Are you married ¿

If No, then pray more because a spirit may be driving away your future husband by using your face.

Infact, just cancel every evil dream. Let the good ones come.

GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS..

hope you're cleared

thanks sis.
Thanks so so much.

Appreciate this a lot..

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by DedeNkem: 2:11am On Dec 02, 2016
optional1:

wth are you saying sir.....

Is your type i normally slap in my dreams....

Do you know what sarcasm means?
Slap your mates in your dream.
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by Jabioro: 2:39am On Dec 02, 2016
Meaning of ur dreams..it means u hv a very poweful guarding angel dat is easy 2 conquer.sex in dreams means taken away glory and perptual backwardness.somewhere some evil force are tryin 2 attacked through dream,pls be prayerful.,u shall conquer

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by YesNo(m): 3:02am On Dec 02, 2016
People got real life problems in their dreams
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by Nobody: 3:44am On Dec 02, 2016
optional1:
Not the first not the second and not the third..

I keep slapping guys in my dreams in public cos they keep stepping on my toes.
The one of last night the guy touched my bum bum in public, I thought it was a mistake I didn't say anything, he then touch me again I turned and gave him a hot dirty slap in the public. He wanted to slap me back but I over powered him and beat him up warned him never to try what he did to me to any lady again.. I woke up.

Please those anyone knows the interpretation of this dream?
you again??
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by Daddykuyt(m): 3:45am On Dec 02, 2016
My dear u need to see ur pastor for prayer bcoz i see it as attack.....
#Jamb question.
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by Nobody: 3:53am On Dec 02, 2016
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by enomakos(m): 4:16am On Dec 02, 2016
Husband beater
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by Nobody: 4:23am On Dec 02, 2016
optional1:

The one of last night the guy touched my bum bum in public, I thought it was a mistake I didn't say anything, he then touch me again I turned and gave him a hot dirty slap in the public. He wanted to slap me back but I over powered him and beat him up warned him never to try what he did to me to any lady again.. I woke up.

Are u harsh in real life? Or Are u eager to be respected...reply
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by Tina600: 5:29am On Dec 02, 2016
Hello viewers,My name is Tina Micheal,and i want to introduce this doctor who cured my HIV disease With his miraculous and spiritual powers,herbal healing powers and herbal medicines from natural herbal plants. DR.Egodi he is a leading herbalist healer on the entire African continent. He use pure natural herbal remedies and his ancestral powers to heal and solve all sicknesses, infections as well as solving all problems in nature of mankind, He is blessed with a very powerful gift to cure people, he use traditional medicine and Natural product to cure HIV AND AIDS, MADNESS, CANCER, ETC. And also he does LOVE SPELLS and so many others like,
1-Love spell
2-Money spell
3-Good Luck spell
4-Job spell
5-Exam spell
6-Home problem Spell
7-Instant Death Spell
8-Famous Spell
9-Fruitfulness of a child
10-Lottery spell.
For more information, E-mail Dr.Egodi on (dr.egodisolutiontemple01@gmail.com),call or Whatsapp him with his telephone number +2348073022041.THANK YOU AND WISH YOU GOOD LUCK.
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 5:51am On Dec 02, 2016
Googleus:
Something like ds?

pls boss where do u get that picture movie right?
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by afoz: 6:16am On Dec 02, 2016
optional1:

Ok maybe...

Btw I was a fighter in primary and half of secondary school...
apart from that though with God intervention you shall overcome it because there is an hatred spirit of man in you making you doing so you only need prayer that's all
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by Mrbigman2: 6:17am On Dec 02, 2016
optional1:

shit! This the kind of guy I alwayz slap....

U sound like a frustrated virgin.

Go get a fvck.
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by olamil34(m): 6:18am On Dec 02, 2016
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by Gamusgamus: 6:26am On Dec 02, 2016
optional1:

Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by Xnin: 6:28am On Dec 02, 2016
Hmmm, what you see in dream may not be exactly what ll happen. U are just a no nonsense lady and opposite sex should note. Being responsible makes you different from other ladies. To me is not a bad dream...[sub][/sub]
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by ichuka(m): 6:35am On Dec 02, 2016
optional1:

thank you..

God bless you sir..
May He continue to uphold you against any adversary.
There's a post I posted 2012/13 Tittled Spiritual stamina.
Go through and study it.
2Sam23:10;he arose,and smote the Philippines until his hand was weary and his hand clave unto the sword.
When a band of philistines threatened to attack a plot of ground full of barley the rest of Israel fled before them,but Eleazar stood his ground and stuck down the philistines until his hand was weary and clave to his sword.which brought about a great victory in the name of the Lord.
"HIS HAND CLAVE TO THE SWORD" that is,he had held on so firmly and so persistently that he now could not let go when he wanted.his sword had almost become a part of his hand.he is in great weariness with the fight,bt he sees it through to the end.
We might take up things and start them with zest,but leaves a whole host of unfinished things all over the place.our lives marked with unfinished things,we begin in good spirit,but nothing is carried through to the end.when we get to a point of tedium,of weariness,a point where the cost or the danger increases,our hand slackens and the thing is not finished.
There's a lot in the NT. About enduring unto the end.
Spiritual stamina is a test of greatness.
We(Christains) do need Spiritual stamina to stick to a task,go through it and not give up.our hand cleaving to our sword(the Word of God).we have got into this thing,and we just can't let go,it's not even a question now of wether we want to let go,we have to be so committed to the task before us.a mark of greatness is that stamina which goes beyond the initial zest,beyond all the stimulus of a fresh challenge in any situation in our lives.
So Eleazar's hand clave to his sword.he was weary,but he finished the job.he was not put off half-way through.he proved his stamina.it may be all right to go down into a pit and slay a lion and get it over with in a few minutes or to go up to a giant and give him a blow and that's the end of the business(2Sam23:20-21) but it is another thing to Stand and Fight man after man,raid after raid,rush after rush,repelling constantly renewed attacks.
David's warriors never gave up untill the fight was finished.there stamina is remarkable.in like manner we find Paul continuing to the end.weary,heart sick,workout inthe battle,but he can yet say"i have finished the course"(2Tim4:7).
Brethren,there is no giving up.
May we finish our course in Jesus name,amen.
Re: Spiritual Stamina. by ichuka(m): 12:31pm On Apr 28, 2013
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by Gamusgamus: 6:35am On Dec 02, 2016
[quote author=Gamusgamus post=51560412][/quote]I,am not Joseph but I have come to the discovery that I have the gift of interpreting dreams also.
You are a very decent person and you value your self esteem very well, the dream is a warning that what you are protecting and is so important to you is in the hot seat of temptation, your husband if you are married or your boy friend if you are not, in any case you so much love him and you can kill because of him.
message,,,,,, don't fight to possess him if he betrays you
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by Nnwannsukka(m): 6:37am On Dec 02, 2016
optional1:

Keep slaping every guys that comes your way
U go slap ur future husband comot for road.
Wa gbon.
Aint u happy about the development
Just keep slaping u ll end up marrying ur pillow and bed. grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by Xnin: 6:37am On Dec 02, 2016
Xnin:
Hmmm, what you see in dream may not be exactly what ll happen. U are just a no nonsense lady and opposite sex should note. Being responsible makes you different from other ladies. To me is not a bad dream...[sub][/sub][/quote This is it...[quote author=optional1 post=51519694]

check ur main pls.
Re: Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) by oshorstan(f): 7:13am On Dec 02, 2016
Gracious10:

How's that spiritual husband case?, a lady is beating up men who try to molest her spiritually and you prescribe spiritual husband medication. ..She is making sure that the spiritual husband whose main purpose is immorality doesn't get close to her. She is spirituallying sensitive and strong.

My dear, A man that thinks he stands, let him take heed , lest he fall. Na small small e dey start, trust me the spirit will yield some day, until u expel that spirit. You're not suppose to be fighting in dream land, it shows u r struggling , my dear u can chat me up on what's app via 08138188962. Stay blessed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Native Doctor Claims A Family Member Is Responsible For Death Of 6 Kids In Edo / Prophet Julius Ekweozor ~ Election Postponement Prophesied & Confirmed (Video) / Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.