Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,732 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Love Really Is Strange - Literature (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love Really Is Strange (109243 Views)

15 Strange And Scary Facts About Death You Probably Didn't Know / The Strange Woman In My Matrimonial Bed / Nairaland Book Of The Month- Strange Encounters By Akposb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Really Is Strange by Lilyjoe567(f): 9:25pm On May 17, 2017
splendidiva:
tnk u so much,in Davido's voice 'I no Ned afang soup,I no Ned chicken nor rice na MRE update I Ned oh! much from me.

Lol. And ladies and gentlemen, we have a new singer

1 Like

Re: Love Really Is Strange by MhizDherbee(f): 10:30pm On May 17, 2017
Lily, u r killing me softly wit suspense...

3 Likes

Re: Love Really Is Strange by splendidiva(f): 11:13pm On May 17, 2017
MhizDherbee:
Lily, u r killing me softly wit suspense...
I tink say na only me waka com.

2 Likes

Re: Love Really Is Strange by LauretteB: 8:14am On May 18, 2017
splendidiva:
I tink say na only me waka com.

As in ehn
Re: Love Really Is Strange by Lilyjoe567(f): 8:28am On May 18, 2017
LauretteB:

As in ehn

Lol
Re: Love Really Is Strange by EvaJael(f): 12:29pm On May 18, 2017
Come and continue na...I volunteer to prepare afang for u

1 Like

Re: Love Really Is Strange by LauretteB: 1:50pm On May 18, 2017
Lily baby. Oya na embarassed
Re: Love Really Is Strange by Lilyjoe567(f): 4:13pm On May 18, 2017
EvaJael:

Thank you. Don't forget the fufu oo smiley
Re: Love Really Is Strange by Lilyjoe567(f): 4:15pm On May 18, 2017
LauretteB:
Lily baby. Oya na embarassed

Aiit, I yaff come
Re: Love Really Is Strange by BlissfulJeff(m): 5:12pm On May 18, 2017
beautiful update dear.weldone

1 Like

Re: Love Really Is Strange by Toyin223(f): 5:27pm On May 18, 2017
NXT PLS

1 Like

Re: Love Really Is Strange by crislyn(f): 5:45pm On May 18, 2017
EvaJael:
Make sure you give it to her o...no just raise her hope. Lol
Re: Love Really Is Strange by Lilyjoe567(f): 7:18pm On May 18, 2017
“I broke up with you” I repeated, when it seems he wasn't going to say anything, looking up to match his gaze, and they were intense. We both locked gazes for what seems with hours

“Why did you break up with me?” he finally asked, his intense gaze boring into mine, causing me to fidget even while I was standing still, my head cowered down in nervousness

“I did it to protect you” I murmured, knowing fully well he won't hear

“What was that?” he moved a bit closer to me in hopes of hearing me

“I did to protect you” I spoke out a bit louder, raising my head to look at him but regretted it immediately, because he was now spotting a scowl

“Do..do..you..remember?” I stuttered, hoping now he doesn't remember the break up, which was ironic, because I brought him here to remember

“No” came his curt reply, but his scowl didn't falter. “What do you mean you did it to protect me?” his tone anything but friendly

“You..you..don't understand” I stuttered when he came closer to where I was standing and I stepped back instinctly

“Then make me understand” he barked out, causing me to flinch

“Mimi got an accident. Okay? So....

“What did Miracle having an accident have to do with you breaking up with me?”

“She lost her baby” I snapped, now getting annoyed that he doesn't even remember, so why was he getting mad

His scowl faltered and he stayed calm, though still looking intensely at me. And now it was my turn to get angry

“She lost her baby, her life was in danger, and so was yours. I didn't want to put either of you in danger” my voice suddenly broke“She's my family, and you meant a lot to me, and I'd rather you being alive than....

“Don't you dare give me that búllshit about loving someone, then having to set them free” he angrily spoke out, cutting me off, making me even boil with rage

“You don't get do you?” I barked

“Oh, I don't, that's for sure, but I picked up a few things. Do you want to hear it? Oh you don't have a choice cause i'll say it anyway” he scoffed
“From your explanations, it seems you had something bothering you, and it was big, but what did you do instead huh? Break up with your boyfriend than frigging telling him what's going on with you. You'd rather walk through it alone, not even minding if it affects him” he walked over to me, a menancingly laugh tugging on his lips

“Did you even for once cared about how I'd feel? He said slowly, and it struck a cord within me, because he had a point. All those while I was trying to protect him, not even for once thinking how he might feel. I stood still unable to answer as I felt my eyes burning with unshed tears,hearing him say that, and worse he doesn't even remember what happened, but from a guys point of view, he had understood what I had failed to understand

“Did you even love me?” he asked, his voice now calm and no longer loud. “Because if there's one thing I know about love it's that, it's leaning on each other, no matter what shít that happens” he added, and that last bit broke me

“You have no right to say that” I yelled “I loved you. I still am frigging in love with you, and breaking up was the hardest thing I had done and it hunts me” I angrily swiped the tear that rolled down my cheek. “Well I'm sorry I didn't put your feelings above mine. I'm sorry I didn't think about you before making that rash decision, but you know what” I sniffled “I'd do it again, if it'd mean I get to see your face again, get to see you healthy, see the ones I care about alive. I wouldn't mind making that stupid decision again” I finished my breaths coming out in pants, and I was still fighting the tears from pouring like a dam

“Well, I guess that settles it then. I guess the universe have a way of telling when two people are not meant to be together, and it goes to great lengths to make sure of it” he breathed out clearly tired of the fight we were having, and I was on the brink of letting my tears lose

“You're right” I sniffled “It was nice knowing you Evans” I exhaled “Thank you for your time”

“You too Elizabeth. I hope we don't cross paths anymore”

He turned his back at me and began waking towards the exit, as I felt my tears roll down my cheek. I scooched down, hugging my knees, burying my head in it, as my emotions came crashing down. The thought of loosing him once again. To think it'd get better since I've lost him two times already, but no, now it's even worse. I wished I could do it all over again, I sobbed silently as my eyes got blurry with tears

Just then I heard footsteps coming towards me. It's probably a doctor finally coming to tell it to me for all the yelling we were doing. I raised my head to apologize to the doctor as the footsteps stopped right in front of me. But instead there he stood, a bouquet of flowers in his hands, a sad smile on his face

“Evans?......” I breathed out, through my now hoarse voice

1 Like

Re: Love Really Is Strange by Lilyjoe567(f): 7:19pm On May 18, 2017
crislyn:

Make sure you give it to her o...no just raise her hope. Lol

Plz tell her ooo

1 Like

Re: Love Really Is Strange by Alennsar(f): 7:24pm On May 18, 2017
huh? m not understanding
Re: Love Really Is Strange by LauretteB: 8:00pm On May 18, 2017
[quote author=Alennsar post=56652565]huh? m not understanding[/quote

My dear, I just fed up undecided
Re: Love Really Is Strange by Lilyjoe567(f): 8:08pm On May 18, 2017
Alennsar:
huh? m not understanding

You will
Re: Love Really Is Strange by Lilyjoe567(f): 8:08pm On May 18, 2017
[quote author=LauretteB post=56653600][/quote]

Lol
Re: Love Really Is Strange by Lilyjoe567(f): 8:11pm On May 18, 2017
I was going to sleep with the cliffhanger, but decided not to, cuz it can be confusing, and I'm still waiting for the soup.

@Evajael, where art thou with the soup

1 Like

Re: Love Really Is Strange by yeeshanana(f): 8:14pm On May 18, 2017
Its getting interesting daily. Chai love nwatintin. Wehdone Lilyjoe567

1 Like

Re: Love Really Is Strange by Isholab(f): 8:36pm On May 18, 2017
The story is very interesting but it's full of suspense.
More grease to your elbow, dear.

1 Like

Re: Love Really Is Strange by Electra52(f): 8:53pm On May 18, 2017
Wow! Nice one Lily.... The story is morethan interesting... Thumbs up to you girl

1 Like

Re: Love Really Is Strange by Lilyjoe567(f): 9:05pm On May 18, 2017
Even with my blurred teary vision, I could tell it was him. But why was he holding a flower and why was he back here? Those thoughts kept running through my mind as I got up, wiping my tears away with the back of my palm, making my vision a bit clearer

“Evans? I asked again, and with two long strides, he was in front of me, pulling me into him in an embrace, the bouquet pressed to my back

My hands fell limp to my side not quiet understanding what was happening, and why he was hugging me. What's going on? My mind was rambling with different thoughts when his low voice whispered over my shoulder

“I'm sorry”

“What?” I pulled away from him immediately and peered into his eyes, and they were vulnerable. Like he was hurting, unlike just few minutes ago, when they were angry and tensed

“I'm so sorry Lizzy” he spoke, and my eyes widened. Lizzy? He has been calling me Elizabeth all this while he lost his memory, but now he's back to Lizzy? That could only mean...... I gasped, my hand raised to cover my mouth

“You remember” I said in a whisper, more like stated, but he shook his head

“I never forgot”

3 Likes

Re: Love Really Is Strange by Lilyjoe567(f): 9:07pm On May 18, 2017
There, I've cleared it, though it's short, so sorry about that, I'm just really tired

Next update will be tomorrow
Re: Love Really Is Strange by Eniqurl(f): 9:14pm On May 18, 2017
This update gat me smiling smiley

1 Like

Re: Love Really Is Strange by splendidiva(f): 9:26pm On May 18, 2017
chai if to say u dey my side nw eh! I fr give u one kiss

1 Like

Re: Love Really Is Strange by LauretteB: 9:30pm On May 18, 2017
Eniqurl:
This update gat me smiling smiley

Smiling ke! I feel like breaking his head. What was all that stress he put the poor girl for? What was it for? angry

1 Like

Re: Love Really Is Strange by Jsaviour(f): 9:31pm On May 18, 2017
Give Evans a punch on the nose. How can he be pretending all these while making you go through hell to make him remember.

1 Like

Re: Love Really Is Strange by LauretteB: 9:32pm On May 18, 2017
Lilyjoe567:

There, I've cleared it, though it's short, so sorry about that, I'm just really tired

Next update will be tomorrow

Thanks jare my dear. No be you I dey vex for oo grin

1 Like

Re: Love Really Is Strange by Lilyjoe567(f): 9:33pm On May 18, 2017
LauretteB:

Smiling ke! I feel like breaking his head. What was all that stress he put the poor girl for? What was it for? angry

Lol, someone shouldn't get on your bad side oo
Re: Love Really Is Strange by Lilyjoe567(f): 9:33pm On May 18, 2017
Jsaviour:
Give Evans a punch on the nose. How can he be pretending all these while making you go through hell to make him remember.

Lol
Re: Love Really Is Strange by LauretteB: 9:33pm On May 18, 2017
Jsaviour:

Wish there's option for more than 1 like. I'd have given you. Just negodu the Evans undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

The Village Girl / Memorable Stories From Your English Primary Books!!! / Secrets Of the gods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.