Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,667 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Love Really Is Strange - Literature (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love Really Is Strange (109113 Views)

15 Strange And Scary Facts About Death You Probably Didn't Know / The Strange Woman In My Matrimonial Bed / Nairaland Book Of The Month- Strange Encounters By Akposb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Really Is Strange by crislyn(f): 9:33pm On May 18, 2017
Lily o...i hail you! This cannot go unrewarded na. Evajael bring the Afang and fufu quickly before she goes to bed o.
Re: Love Really Is Strange by Lilyjoe567(f): 9:37pm On May 18, 2017
crislyn:
Lily o...i hail you! This cannot go unrewarded na. Evajael bring the Afang and fufu quickly before she goes to bed o.

Help me beg her, so I won't start dreaming about eating it

I don't want my mother to give my anointing oil to drink, cuz I ate in the dream
Re: Love Really Is Strange by chara019: 9:40pm On May 18, 2017
Choi! see love
This kind undying romantic love no dey exist,choi! lily wellidone.

1 Like

Re: Love Really Is Strange by chara019: 9:40pm On May 18, 2017
Choice! see love This kind undying romantic love no dey exist,choi! lily wellidone.
Re: Love Really Is Strange by crislyn(f): 9:54pm On May 18, 2017
Lilyjoe567:

Help me beg her, so I won't start dreaming about eating it

I don't want my mother to give my anointing oil to drink, cuz I ate in the dream
Hahahaha lemme go and find her. We cannot come and go and be eating in the dream.

1 Like

Re: Love Really Is Strange by MhizDherbee(f): 11:03pm On May 18, 2017
Lily, no lemme vex for you ooo. Haba! When d story don dey burst my head na im u con stop d update Oya koman update sharperly!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Love Really Is Strange by Curry30: 11:56pm On May 18, 2017
Lizzy can cry lol. Water no dey ever finish for her eyes

Ok now, Evans remembers and still loves Lizzy.

Hope she doesn't fcvk it up again...but who knows?

This story got many twists and turns so am keeping my fingers crossed.

LillyJoe....just marry me pls. Awesome!!!

1 Like

Re: Love Really Is Strange by neekemi: 12:08am On May 19, 2017
hmmmm.....Evans no try for lizzy at all, haba just for the poor girl to prove her love for him. this punishment too much

1 Like

Re: Love Really Is Strange by rayos: 12:25am On May 19, 2017
Maka why na?? This is too much. Nice one

1 Like

Re: Love Really Is Strange by Lilyjoe567(f): 6:16am On May 19, 2017
MhizDherbee:
Lily, no lemme vex for you ooo. Haba! When d story don dey burst my head na im u con stop d update Oya koman update sharperly!!! undecided

Lol
Re: Love Really Is Strange by Lilyjoe567(f): 6:16am On May 19, 2017
Curry30:
Lizzy can cry lol. Water no dey ever finish for her eyes

Ok now, Evans remembers and still loves Lizzy.

Hope she doesn't fcvk it up again...but who knows?

This story got many twists and turns so am keeping my fingers crossed.

LillyJoe....just marry me pls. Awesome!!!

Lol

Bring the ring
Re: Love Really Is Strange by LauretteB: 7:02am On May 19, 2017
Lilyjoe567:

Lol, someone shouldn't get on your bad side oo

grin
Re: Love Really Is Strange by comelyJummy(f): 7:57am On May 19, 2017
Girl you deserve a hot plate of pepper soup and a bottle of of of........
Re: Love Really Is Strange by EvaJael(f): 8:01am On May 19, 2017
Here's the food baby...you're the bestest

Re: Love Really Is Strange by EvaJael(f): 8:03am On May 19, 2017
But Evans no try at all o..wich kain tin be that. Poor Liz,she's like me with tears dat can never finish

1 Like

Re: Love Really Is Strange by Alennsar(f): 8:38am On May 19, 2017
EvaJael:
But Evans no try at all o..wich kain tin be that. Poor Liz,she's like me with tears dat can never finish

deris God oo you wan make I chop my phone?

1 Like

Re: Love Really Is Strange by Toyin223(f): 12:20pm On May 19, 2017
Plssss Naw Nxt

1 Like

Re: Love Really Is Strange by Lilyjoe567(f): 2:46pm On May 19, 2017
comelyJummy:
Girl you deserve a hot plate of pepper soup and a bottle of of of........

Wine? smiley
Re: Love Really Is Strange by Lilyjoe567(f): 2:47pm On May 19, 2017
EvaJael:

This is torture, I'm just salivating here. Thanks sweetie
Re: Love Really Is Strange by Lilyjoe567(f): 4:23pm On May 19, 2017
“What?” my brows furrowed “What do you mean you didn't forget” I asked cautiously

“I didn't forget” he repeated, coming close to hold me,but I shifted back still confused. And he noticed, cause he smiled at me, and I couldn't help but feel my insides flutter, as an overwhelming smile spread on my face. I ran into his waiting arms as he engulfed me in a hug, and I cinched my arms round his torso. I couldn't help the tears of joy that were spilling, unlike the bitter ones of before. He remembers, he actually remembers me, I smiled, my head pressed on his chest as he stroked my hair.

He didn't forget me. “Wait, He didn't forget me” I muttered, and I think he heard cause he tensed up, and I pulled away from the hug

“You never forgot me” I accused, and he didn't deny it, but tried to say something but I didn't let him

“All these while I thought you forgot me, and you've been torturing me? And what? You'd just sit down at laugh at me later on?

“Let me explain” he said in a calm voice, but I was far from being calm. Was he just making fun of me all these while?

“Explain what Evans? That you pretended to forget me to make me suffer or what? Did you enjoy it? I snapped

“Listen to me” he barked and I remained silent. “I did it to teach you a lesson. I did it so you can understand the hurt I felt when you broke up with me, instead of sharing your problems with me. He threw the flower to the ground clearly frustrated, and dragged his hands through his head, releasing a breath

“I did because I was frustrated. I got you back and we were happy, but you decided to end things between us because you were trying to protect? I was supposed to protect you, not the other way around. It's my duty, but you wouldn't let me, and instead you dumped me. And the worse part was that you were miserable. You know how hard it was seeing the woman you love being hurt and miserable and knowing you can't do anything about it because she won't let you in? It hurts like crazy. It's like a little piece of my heart breaks every time I see you. You could've told me about Janet, and I would've handled it. It wouldn't have gone this far with George and you being abducted and......God....” he screamed, his frustration getting a better of him as he punched the hospital wall. I remained silent through his outburst seeing as he struggled with it

After seemingly calming himself down, he turned back to look at me “Why didn't you just tell me?” His voice sounded so vulnerable, I just wanted to pull him close to me, but his voice brought me back. “Why did you bottle it all up? You didn't tell me, or your friends about it, even Mimi”. He breathed out. “She is like a sister to you. You do everything together”

“I didn't want to hurt you guys” I murmured, my voice breaking, as my heaad fell to the ground

He came close to me, raising my chin, he wiped away the tear that had escaped my chin “That's the thing,” he said,smiling at me. We are supposed to look out for each other. We are partners. You're supposed to tell me what goes on with you, both the good and the bad, so I can rejoice and also console you don't you get it. You breaking up with me didn't hurt me, because I saw it in your eyes that you were hurting too. What hurt me is that you won't open up to me. It made me angry, cause I love you so much, and it hurt to see you go through that alone

“You're right, I nodded “I'm sorry I didn't tell you, it was bad on my part, and I'm really sorry. But the thought of loosing you again made me do it. I love you so much, and I.... I....

I stuttered, unable to find the right words to say, and I guess I didn't have to, cause his mouth swallowed the words, as he held my face and planted his lips on mine, zeroing all the thoughts running through my head, and I focused on his tongue nibbling on my lower lip. I opened up and welcomed his tongue in my mouth, snaking my arms round his neck and I kissed him back with the same intensity that he brought. And he didn't have to spell it out for me to know that he loves me as much as I love him, even more....

3 Likes

Re: Love Really Is Strange by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 19, 2017
Awww smiley. Nice job ma'am kiss

1 Like

Re: Love Really Is Strange by Lilyjoe567(f): 4:34pm On May 19, 2017
Ayoomolabake:
Awww smiley. Nice job ma'am kiss

Thank you
Re: Love Really Is Strange by rayos: 4:51pm On May 19, 2017
Lovely...Nice one dear. You're too much!

1 Like

Re: Love Really Is Strange by neekemi: 5:08pm On May 19, 2017
wat a relieve....thank God oooo

1 Like

Re: Love Really Is Strange by crislyn(f): 5:43pm On May 19, 2017
EvaJael:
You r a wife material..gawd what a sight to behold.
Re: Love Really Is Strange by EvaJael(f): 5:59pm On May 19, 2017
crislyn:

You r a wife material..gawd what a sight to behold.
Lolz...I'm just waiting for the person that'll come and oppose u. These our nairaland friends funny die
Re: Love Really Is Strange by LauretteB: 7:01pm On May 19, 2017
Phew! At last. It all makes sense now. I hope tears of sadness has finished in her lacrima gland. Na tears of joy suppose remain oo grin

Thanks Lily swiri kiss

1 Like

Re: Love Really Is Strange by Lilyjoe567(f): 7:06pm On May 19, 2017
LauretteB:
Phew! At last. It all makes sense now. I hope tears of sadness has finished in her lacrima gland. Na tears of joy suppose remain oo grin

Thanks Lily swiri kiss

Lol

Thnks

1 Like

Re: Love Really Is Strange by comelyJummy(f): 7:26pm On May 19, 2017
At last back to the good old days. Thumbs up for Lilyjoe567

1 Like

Re: Love Really Is Strange by EvaJael(f): 8:05pm On May 19, 2017
Yipeeee...lilyjoe567,you rock.

1 Like

Re: Love Really Is Strange by MhizDherbee(f): 10:28pm On May 19, 2017
Awwwwwwwwwwwwn.... Lily Disney!!!

1 Like

Re: Love Really Is Strange by crislyn(f): 11:01pm On May 19, 2017
EvaJael:

Lolz...I'm just waiting for the person that'll come and oppose u. These our nairaland friends funny die
Lol.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

The Village Girl / Memorable Stories From Your English Primary Books!!! / Secrets Of the gods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.