Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,275 members, 7,829,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

I'll Baang Every Single Men In Your Family If You Dare Cheat On Me' - Lady Brags - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'll Baang Every Single Men In Your Family If You Dare Cheat On Me' - Lady Brags (1590 Views)

Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags / “He Finishes In Seconds” - Lady Brags About Sleeping With A Guy. He Reacts / "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'll Baang Every Single Men In Your Family If You Dare Cheat On Me' - Lady Brags by BusybodyNG: 5:05pm On Nov 27, 2016
‘I know every man who wants to date me is on Facebook..So I will use this platform to deliver this message…. I have let a few of you men break my heart..Am angry coz I never learn and will still love another of your species…

But I swear if one more man breaks my heart… I will put him through the same shiet… I will f*ck you up so bad you will wish death.. With that said I will bang all men in your family if you f*ck with me…

This is coming from a very angry and hurt place… Now Y’all have a lovely night.. PS.. am really a nice person.. Might be hard to believe but I am.’

You would wonder who this was..
See: http://www.busybody.ng/2016/11/ill-bang-every-single-men-in-your.html

1 Like

Re: I'll Baang Every Single Men In Your Family If You Dare Cheat On Me' - Lady Brags by iamDaisy(f): 5:06pm On Nov 27, 2016
I have said something like this before embarassed young love.

2 Likes

Re: I'll Baang Every Single Men In Your Family If You Dare Cheat On Me' - Lady Brags by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 27, 2016
iamDaisy:
daisy grin kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: I'll Baang Every Single Men In Your Family If You Dare Cheat On Me' - Lady Brags by henrydadon(m): 5:13pm On Nov 27, 2016
grin

Yoruba demon at work here..they yaff shatter her heart..now she yaff turn to karashika

6 Likes

Re: I'll Baang Every Single Men In Your Family If You Dare Cheat On Me' - Lady Brags by sweery(f): 5:16pm On Nov 27, 2016
assho.le.So if you fu.ccck every male in his family you think that's revenge?
My dear you're doing yourself plus you got IQ of a gnat.

10 Likes

Re: I'll Baang Every Single Men In Your Family If You Dare Cheat On Me' - Lady Brags by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 27, 2016
And who will suffer market devaluation? undecided

Brainless thinking..

4 Likes

Re: I'll Baang Every Single Men In Your Family If You Dare Cheat On Me' - Lady Brags by jashar(f): 5:18pm On Nov 27, 2016

who loose?
cheesy
Re: I'll Baang Every Single Men In Your Family If You Dare Cheat On Me' - Lady Brags by Splinz(m): 5:20pm On Nov 27, 2016
Hmm. Sister... kukuma tell us sey dem carry dick swear give you. You want Bleep the whole family abi undecided

Re: I'll Baang Every Single Men In Your Family If You Dare Cheat On Me' - Lady Brags by jeff1607(m): 5:30pm On Nov 27, 2016
nothing more brings a man's ego than when his beloved beds another man with him getting the full details or worse bedding a man lesser than him [age,class, intellect , stature etc] it brings a man down. The rage, the constant WHY . BUT for a random girl, who gives a sh*t
Re: I'll Baang Every Single Men In Your Family If You Dare Cheat On Me' - Lady Brags by Laveda(f): 5:35pm On Nov 27, 2016
namedonfinish:

Brainless thinking..

Don't mind her.
Re: I'll Baang Every Single Men In Your Family If You Dare Cheat On Me' - Lady Brags by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 27, 2016
well dang grin
Re: I'll Baang Every Single Men In Your Family If You Dare Cheat On Me' - Lady Brags by dingbang(m): 5:39pm On Nov 27, 2016
Oh lawd pls let me be d brother to Dat boyfried cheesy
Re: I'll Baang Every Single Men In Your Family If You Dare Cheat On Me' - Lady Brags by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 27, 2016
What she doesn't understand is most men will not even lose a minute of sleep if she does (if she does......considering the fact that it's the exclusive preserve of the male to sleep with women who know each other,brag about it and still get applauded).
She should analyze her past relationships and understand why her men end up breaking her heart. She might just be the reason.
Re: I'll Baang Every Single Men In Your Family If You Dare Cheat On Me' - Lady Brags by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 27, 2016
namedonfinish:

Brainless thinking..
Which market devaluation? You Nigerians amaze me.
Speaking out of context here, why do people think the number of men a lady has slept with devalues her!?

And they wonder why girls lie about their sexual escapades.

1 Like

Re: I'll Baang Every Single Men In Your Family If You Dare Cheat On Me' - Lady Brags by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 27, 2016
Laveda:

Don't mind her.

I tire oooo. May she realize before its too late
Re: I'll Baang Every Single Men In Your Family If You Dare Cheat On Me' - Lady Brags by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 27, 2016
Captainbells:

Speaking out of context here, why do people think the number of men a lady has slept with devalues her!?

Well, ur opinion.

1 Like

Re: I'll Baang Every Single Men In Your Family If You Dare Cheat On Me' - Lady Brags by realBliss(m): 6:15pm On Nov 27, 2016
BusybodyNG:
‘I know every man who wants to date me is on Facebook..So I will use this platform to deliver this message…. I have let a few of you men break my heart..Am angry coz I never learn and will still love another of your species…

But I swear if one more man breaks my heart… I will put him through the same shiet… I will f*ck you up so bad you will wish death.. With that said I will bang all men in your family if you f*ck with me…

This is coming from a very angry and hurt place… Now Y’all have a lovely night.. PS.. am really a nice person.. Might be hard to believe but I am.’

You would wonder who this was..
See: http://www.busybody.ng/2016/11/ill-bang-every-single-men-in-your.html

once your next man bleeps up, please I am his family member

1 Like

Re: I'll Baang Every Single Men In Your Family If You Dare Cheat On Me' - Lady Brags by sainttwist1(m): 6:22pm On Nov 27, 2016
namedonfinish:

Brainless thinking..
Re: I'll Baang Every Single Men In Your Family If You Dare Cheat On Me' - Lady Brags by Chrisrare: 6:25pm On Nov 27, 2016
No wonder dey say women have fish brain

1 Like

Re: I'll Baang Every Single Men In Your Family If You Dare Cheat On Me' - Lady Brags by Uniben4sure: 6:30pm On Nov 27, 2016
The signs are always there but most times ladies chose to ignore them for whatever selfish reasons. If not because of his money, it will be other flimsy reasons. While they snub the guy who truly loves them and ready to do anything to lplease them, including being faithful to the core.

Go for a decent guy who loves you and stop falling for aszholes!
Re: I'll Baang Every Single Men In Your Family If You Dare Cheat On Me' - Lady Brags by OXCUBA: 6:33pm On Nov 27, 2016
iamDaisy:

WHAT IF YOUR BOO IS FROM EXTENDED FAMILY?
Re: I'll Baang Every Single Men In Your Family If You Dare Cheat On Me' - Lady Brags by Purereal(m): 6:40pm On Nov 27, 2016
who loss? No meaning.No sense.
But wot will happens to you when you break someone's heart?
Re: I'll Baang Every Single Men In Your Family If You Dare Cheat On Me' - Lady Brags by Splinz(m): 6:44pm On Nov 27, 2016
Captainbells:

C'mon girlfriend, it's simple. It is commonsense that "wear & tear" is also applicable to the human body.

Oh yes, a promiscuous woman is not different from a commercial sex worker who is generally perceived as nothing but a cheap scumbag- valueless!

So, as you go about your sexual spree with men, pray you don't get got... tongue

1 Like

Re: I'll Baang Every Single Men In Your Family If You Dare Cheat On Me' - Lady Brags by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 27, 2016
U just make my day with ur statement
namedonfinish:

Brainless thinking..
Re: I'll Baang Every Single Men In Your Family If You Dare Cheat On Me' - Lady Brags by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 27, 2016
Oma307:
U just make my day with ur statement

Hun hun.. I feel so exicted.. kiss kiss kiss

Abeg send money to my acct now... @least for a job weldone.
Re: I'll Baang Every Single Men In Your Family If You Dare Cheat On Me' - Lady Brags by phlamesG: 8:24pm On Nov 27, 2016
iamDaisy:

In mr eazi's voice ' baby you look so good, if you no go mind I go like to sample you'
shocked damn you're pretty
Re: I'll Baang Every Single Men In Your Family If You Dare Cheat On Me' - Lady Brags by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 27, 2016
cheesy abeg who get dat Lil Wayne pix where he dey shout ashawo grin

1 Like

Re: I'll Baang Every Single Men In Your Family If You Dare Cheat On Me' - Lady Brags by babsir(m): 9:20pm On Nov 27, 2016
Am with you young woman
Re: I'll Baang Every Single Men In Your Family If You Dare Cheat On Me' - Lady Brags by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 27, 2016
Captainbells:

OP '..

(1) (Reply)

We Just Had Sex / If God Really Exist, Why Can't He Just Show Himself! / What Is Her Problem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.