Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Black Friday Wahala.. Did I Do Something Wrong? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black Friday Wahala.. Did I Do Something Wrong? (798 Views)

Is Something Wrong With Me? Am I A Genius,exceptional Or A Rare Gem? / Is Something Wrong With Me? / Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Friday Wahala.. Did I Do Something Wrong? by okwyee(m): 10:13pm On Nov 27, 2016
funny black Friday, on the radio was like- come to shoprite for 50% discount on all goods.. blah blah blah..—on hearing this ehn my head boot to awuf mode i and my friend hastily went to shoprite during jumat, we even entered a bike to get there quick before jumat ends, as we reached eh... come an see market crowd, no baskets sef (we luckily found one though) people were buying drinks cornflakes and indomie (in cartons) mostly, i quickly sensed something wrong. my friend just hurried away from my side and put 2 cornflakes, 2 breads, Titus, geisha, thinking they were half the price.. i just told him id confirm outside from someone that has paid he didn't want me to, but I did anyways because if you use your number 7 sef, it ain't possible, 50% discount on all goods? and yes the advert from the radio was fake.. i just zoomed through the crowd to look for this guy before he pays. when i found him basket don full. I told him what i saw but he still insisted that its true, I then told him to ask a staff, it was then he believed, and as if he smoked weed he just took the basket and started walking like a robot as he was dropping them one by one, I just thought he'll drop few, until he came back with an empty basket, jeez.. I just started laughing like a drunk and pleaded with him to buy something, so it wont be like we came to window shop. after going upandan we finished shopping, when we were about paying we saw a lady arguing with the cashier about the 50%, me and my friend just shouted, black Friday ooo, everybody that understood started laughing.. she just took her basket angrily and stared daggers at me like i was the only one laughing, her face made me laugh the more, i just kept staring at her her as she put everything back to the stands.. I just looked back and saw a trolley loaded with drinks and indomie cartons, the load was as tall as me.. it was then I knew the drinks were N400 cheaper and indomie N900,it was then I realized that people were buying drinks for Christmas and new year celebrations.... hahahah I practically saved my friend from embarassment
Re: Black Friday Wahala.. Did I Do Something Wrong? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 27, 2016
Awoof no dey run belle gringrin
Re: Black Friday Wahala.. Did I Do Something Wrong? by kunle86(m): 10:19pm On Nov 27, 2016
U think the seller mumu abi, this kind reccession time, infact go check those drinks and indomie u bought maybe they wil all expire next month. Black friday ko blue monday ni.

2 Likes

Re: Black Friday Wahala.. Did I Do Something Wrong? by Winnelyn(f): 10:23pm On Nov 27, 2016
kikikikikikkkjkk very funny sad
Re: Black Friday Wahala.. Did I Do Something Wrong? by mofeoluwadassah: 10:28pm On Nov 27, 2016
Black friday kwa! grin
Re: Black Friday Wahala.. Did I Do Something Wrong? by favourmic(m): 10:55pm On Nov 27, 2016
For sale
Re: Black Friday Wahala.. Did I Do Something Wrong? by DanPel(m): 11:24pm On Nov 27, 2016
THIS YEAR'S BLACK FRIDAY WAS REALLY "OVER-HYPED"
Re: Black Friday Wahala.. Did I Do Something Wrong? by uairaland: 5:16am On Nov 28, 2016
DanPel:
THIS YEAR'S BLACK FRIDAY WAS REALLY "OVER-HYPED"

Nigerians will never learn.

we were fooled the first time most shops started talking about black Friday last year especially when most online stores websites went OFFLINE throughout the event.
they came again this year and people still believed them.

this is how Buhari will come again and Nigerians will vote for him because we don't learn from past experience.

1 Like

Re: Black Friday Wahala.. Did I Do Something Wrong? by DanPel(m): 8:04am On Nov 28, 2016
uairaland:

Nigerians will never learn.

we were fooled the first time most shops started talking about black Friday last year especially when most online stores websites went OFFLINE throughout the event.
they came again this year and people still believed them.

this is how Buhari will come again and Nigerians will vote for him because we don't learn from past experience.
My frnd. 4relating dis to Buhari collect handshake.. on dat black friday stuff nigerians will stil fall 4it nxt year. A BET.

(1) (Reply)

My Wasted Years / How To Get A Girl With A Boyfriend To Like You / Pls I Need Your Help My People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.