Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) (32004 Views)

Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account / Can You Start A Family With This Salary In Nigeria? / Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by perryy(m): 12:49pm On Nov 28, 2016
It is a hoax

2 Likes

Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by dingbang(m): 12:50pm On Nov 28, 2016
AuroraB:
Plenty lipsrsealed
from the same penis ryt? grin
Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by AuroraB(f): 1:10pm On Nov 28, 2016
dingbang:
from the same penis ryt? grin
Iyaf do grin
Come and be going undecided
Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by dingbang(m): 1:19pm On Nov 28, 2016
AuroraB:
Iyaf do grin
Come and be going undecided
lol chilax.. me I want to know who my father is sha grin

Watsup wink
Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by AuroraB(f): 1:22pm On Nov 28, 2016
dingbang:
lol chilax.. me I want to know who my father is sha grin

Watsup wink
Hector! Tralalalala wink
I'm good.
Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by Sotenna(m): 1:34pm On Nov 28, 2016
purple3091:
ofcourse people cheat but it's about atleast being considerate and respectful too,for example i cheat on my husband yet i don't disrespect him and always use condoms etc,this man went wrong in all ways,as majority of men do,i mean h\she was with him through thick and thin...sheshhh

And here's a woman who's proud to be cheating in her marriage. Please, a round of applause for her.

May God help me never to end up with your kind. Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by dingbang(m): 1:41pm On Nov 28, 2016
AuroraB:
Hector! Tralalalala wink
I'm good.
iffa konk u eh. cheesy hw can I bang u and u still give birth to me again cheesy

Come shebi u knw we suppose reason wink
Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by purple3091: 1:41pm On Nov 28, 2016
Sotenna:

And here's a woman who's proud to be cheating in her marriage. Please, a round of applause for her.

May God help me never to end up with your kind. Amen!
better yet may not be a cheating husband,pray for yourself first and work on yourself too before you say to others. undecided tell me have you prayed not to be a cheating husband?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by 5minsmadness: 1:50pm On Nov 28, 2016
Nukualofa:
didnt you see where quack hospital was written
Why would a filthy rich man go to a quack hospital?

1 Like

Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by 5minsmadness: 1:51pm On Nov 28, 2016
haryomikun:

Quack hospital boss...

2 Likes

Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by biggz82: 1:53pm On Nov 28, 2016
So u expect me 2 read dis long n fabricated story?
Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by tobiasbeecher: 1:58pm On Nov 28, 2016
nairaman66:
Na wah oo!

I am not buying this story!! Especially the part the OP said the man gave his son blood twice!! How is this possible, you think everyone on here is as gullible as you presumed?

Hospitals screen blood for everything including HIV and its likes! If the man's blood have any traces of HIV or AIDS, his blood won't be administered to his son.
You're the only smart person here (including me grin) to have noticed the lies littered in this made up super story. Which hospital whether quack or not will run a blood transfusion without running a test? The OP even said the man is stinkinly rich so he can afford a decent hospital, so why going to quacks? The story does not add up at all
Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by tobiasbeecher: 2:03pm On Nov 28, 2016
Nukualofa:
didnt you see where quack hospital was written
And the quack hospital has facilities for blood transfusion and couldn't run a simple HIV test?
Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by Sotenna(m): 2:04pm On Nov 28, 2016
purple3091:
better yet may not be a cheating husband,pray for yourself first and work on yourself too before you say to others. undecided tell me have you prayed not to be a cheating husband?

Madame, there's no valid reason to cheat your spouse. I believe in God, thus I pray.

But cheating is a decision, no one can push you into it unless you've somewhere deep down in your mind decided you want to do it. It has nothing to do with God. I know a lot of people who don't cheat because they just don't want to do it. And they don't even believe in God.

It is about self control, self respect, and love.

There's no higher degree of disrespect to your spouse in a marriage than being unfaithful. So don't tell us that you respect your husband, because you don't.

3 Likes

Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by 5minsmadness: 2:07pm On Nov 28, 2016
Omudia11:
Stop claiming to know more than you do. You don't know if the blood was donated before the HIV incident or not. Also, it was mentioned that it was a quack hospital. Quack hospitals are known for all manner of things including going against the golden rule of medicine. If quack hospitals can abort 5month old pregnancies then there's nothing they can't do.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by tobiasbeecher: 2:07pm On Nov 28, 2016
Stupedinluv:
I hate men who cheat
I hate women who endure them.
Then be ready for series of breakup. Even your current boyfriend is cheating on you grin
Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by byvan03: 2:07pm On Nov 28, 2016
trademoore1:
Toke escaped with only sti. Lucky her

For those of you who preach to women to go on their knees and pray when a man has clearly shown he wont change- this is the end result

Only an unusual degree of stupidity will make a normal person give such evil advise.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by tobiasbeecher: 2:10pm On Nov 28, 2016
purple3091:
ofcourse people cheat but it's about atleast being considerate and respectful too,for example i cheat on my husband yet i don't disrespect him and always use condoms etc,this man went wrong in all ways,as majority of men do,i mean h\she was with him through thick and thin...sheshhh
So you cheat on your husband? Chai!! Does it mean you don't enjoy his diick ? Your husband must hear this
Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 28, 2016
Na dem na. Abi no b dem?
Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by tobiasbeecher: 2:20pm On Nov 28, 2016
jagugu88li:
A filthy rich man, regardless of wether or not he despises his wife for whatever reason, would normally take his "ss" child to a real deal hospital. All lies

Maybe the convo was staged so as to warn people about the effects of cheating, very good. But the story ha ah, something is wrong here.
Any smart person will know the story is made up. I stopped reading when he said the man is filthy rich and at the same time said he patronises quack hospitals for his son's blood transfusion. Which quack hospital has facilities for sickle cell blood transfusion but cannot run a simple HIV test grin The OP should try harder
Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by AuroraB(f): 2:33pm On Nov 28, 2016
dingbang:
iffa konk u eh. cheesy hw can I bang u and u still give birth to me again cheesy

Come shebi u knw we suppose reason wink

I don't understand English sad
Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by dingbang(m): 2:34pm On Nov 28, 2016
AuroraB:
I don't understand English sad
which language do u understand?

Money? wink
Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by AuroraB(f): 2:46pm On Nov 28, 2016
dingbang:
which language do u understand?

Money? wink
Yeye boi grin
Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by dingbang(m): 2:47pm On Nov 28, 2016
AuroraB:
Yeye boi grin
oya oya.. are u ready so we can do business together or u still Wana do shakara? grin
Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by haryomikun(m): 2:50pm On Nov 28, 2016
nairaman66:

Hmnn.., You believe the OP?
I don't believe nor think he's lying. Me I just eey read and pass.

Na how to make money dey my mind now
Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 28, 2016
EmperorLee:

Diddy!!
Hi
Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by EmperorLee(m): 3:04pm On Nov 28, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Hi

How are you baby ?
Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by AuroraB(f): 3:14pm On Nov 28, 2016
dingbang:
oya oya.. are u ready so we can do business together or u still Wana do shakara? grin
I'm not into business(es), I work. And I know you are student undecided
So? grin cheesy
Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by purple3091: 3:20pm On Nov 28, 2016
Sotenna:

Madame, there's no valid reason to cheat your spouse. I believe in God, thus I pray.

But cheating is a decision, no one can push you into it unless you've somewhere deep down in your mind decided you want to do it. It has nothing to do with God. I know a lot of people who don't cheat because they just don't want to do it. And they don't even believe in God.

It is about self control, self respect, and love.

There's no higher degree of disrespect to your spouse in a marriage than being unfaithful. So don't tell us that you respect your husband, because you don't.

as for no valid reason to cheat,that depends on the wo/man's view/perspective as some think their is a valid reason(like i do),and others think not. i respect my husband enough to rub his ego(with the same old things men like to hear like:"ohh you are the only man enough for me,yes us women are meant to be monogamous" etc) and not flaunt my cheating.By the way,therefore you don't get to expect me tobelieve this undecided :"So don't tell us that you respect your husband, because you don't." also ofcourse cheating is decision,where did i say it's not? so why tell me this part: "But cheating is a decision, no one can push you into it unless you've somewhere deep down in your mind decided you want to do it. It has nothing to do with God. I know a lot of people who don't cheat because they just don't want to do it. And they don't even believe in God.
"

2 Likes

Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by dingbang(m): 3:22pm On Nov 28, 2016
AuroraB:
I'm not into business(es), I work. And I know you are student undecided
So? grin cheesy
u work, for someone, Dat makes u technically a slave.

U seem to know a lot abt me, so tell me smartypants, what course am I studying?
Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by purple3091: 3:23pm On Nov 28, 2016
tobiasbeecher:

So you cheat on your husband? Chai!! Does it mean you don't enjoy his diick ? Your husband must hear this
yes i do cheat on him,yes i do enjoy his d(but theirs many other one's that look better,more virile,smell better and stronger than his etc),variey is the spice of life cool .as for my husband hearing of this,how?will you run along and go tell him? ahahaha grin

3 Likes

Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by AuroraB(f): 3:31pm On Nov 28, 2016
dingbang:
u work, for someone, Dat makes u technically a slave.

U seem to know a lot abt me, so tell me smartypants, what course am I studying?

Hahahahahaaaa. Touché lipsrsealed
No vex. Seems you getting hysterical sad. Oh, I'm not ashamed of your-so-called "slavery'.
Calm down, we've never had a face-off before. You'd rather believe that. So, no motive whatsoever. Do bear in mind that I bear you no grudge.
Ciao smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help! Please, I Beat My Wife / Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" / Here Are 4 Essential Things A Man Must Possess Before Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.