Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,901 members, 7,821,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) (32001 Views)

Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account / Can You Start A Family With This Salary In Nigeria? / Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 28, 2016
cry

Benue folks and HIV be like fufu with draw soup.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 28, 2016
passionate88:
my brother no be lie. I just tire for Nigerian girls matter
Honestly. How a person will mortgage his health happiness and well being over money

2 Likes

passionate88:
If he cheats, just walk away. don't just play nairabet with your life.
cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by Ugonnax: 10:42am On Nov 28, 2016
I learned several yrs ago that there was nothing special about sex. There are more important things to cherish in life than chasing women up and down...these things wear you out; they sap your talent and resources, and put you at health risk.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by sod09(m): 10:43am On Nov 28, 2016
Nothing good comes from dat useless state
My service year was hell

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by JohnieWalker(m): 10:43am On Nov 28, 2016
story story
Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by VictorRomanov: 10:43am On Nov 28, 2016
Luckysbab:
Too much foul language in the posts. For me, that has drained all the emotions from reading about the incident.

Next please!

People who use expletives are trying to compensate for a limited vocab. No matter how posh they sound, it's just what it is - Limited vocab.
Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by bobbybrown007: 10:46am On Nov 28, 2016
Why will the man do such a thing? He would have gone to the doctor for medical check up before sleeping with his wife, the man is wicked at the end of it all he might loss all but the wife and the child. Why has money gotten over our head these days, this man story is what I call vanity upon vanity

1 Like

Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by lielbree: 10:47am On Nov 28, 2016
Men won't learn how to keep their dirty preek one place! angry

1 Like

Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by VictorRomanov: 10:48am On Nov 28, 2016
Shay now that he's infected, his cheating will stop automatically? Where are those guys that say cheating is in a man's DNA. Why would something in your DNA automatically stop when it has caused you irreverseable harm?

Cheating is a dangerous habit period. And this experience shows it's a habit that can affect other people adversely.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by overall90: 10:51am On Nov 28, 2016
Which kind story is this.
You mean the quack hospital where the son of this filthy rich man was transfused had facilities for blood transfusion but could not run a simple HIV screening that even a non medical personnel can run with the various test strips available
And the woman too knowing the kind husband she has allowed him to donate blood to their son without screening.
Also for the fact that they have an ss child means they never checked their genotype before marriage.
What I See here are a bunch of careless and unserious people assuming that the story is true.

4 Likes

Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by danot1030: 10:52am On Nov 28, 2016
I know of a man who infected his wife and their last born. The last born had boil and skin disease and the elder brother also contacted HIV from the last born through blood contact.

5 Likes

Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by Luckysbab: 10:53am On Nov 28, 2016
VictorRomanov:

People who use expletives are trying to compensate for a limited vocab. No matter how posh they sound, it's just what it is - Limited vocab.

You're right. Honestly, it is a big turn off. I couldn't wait to just get past the "story".

1 Like

Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by franzis(m): 10:53am On Nov 28, 2016
And some religion will keep telling us marriage is for better for worse....to keep praying ....

3 Likes

Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by zeb04(f): 10:53am On Nov 28, 2016
so your mother that has been the family adviser,telling her to put up with it,i hope she is happy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by Luckysbab: 10:56am On Nov 28, 2016
lielbree:
Men won't learn how to keep their dirty preek one place! angry

And you much be so dirty not to be able to keep away from it.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 28, 2016
Faith teaches us that what is for us will always be there for us in other words lusting after flesh will lead to death

A man with discipline has the Patience to not just father children but raise them to be leaders of a new generation.

Stories like these are painful to hear and my heart goes out to the victims

Our actions don't just affect us they affect the people that love us too

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by ijuda65: 11:02am On Nov 28, 2016
what a life
Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by haryomikun(m): 11:03am On Nov 28, 2016
JuicyLucy:
Stop telling people to endure in relationships where their other half is cheating. There is NOTHING to gain from enduring other than A.I.Ds or H.I.V. We should be advising people to run for their lifes.

Stop this rubbish tradition that it's ok for Men to sleep around because we are only Disabling them.
Sorry babe but your gender has a lot of dull people who think its okay to remain with cheating husbands. That was how I saw one saying here that its in the nature if men to cheat and they should just endure it while it lasts that he'll come around undecided

7 Likes

Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by Nukualofa: 11:04am On Nov 28, 2016
nairaman66:
Na wah oo!

I am not buying this story!! Especially the part the OP said the man gave his son blood twice!! How is this possible, you think everyone on here is as gullible as you presumed?

Hospitals screen blood for everything including HIV and its likes! If the man's blood have any traces of HIV or AIDS, his blood won't be administered to his son.
didnt you see where quack hospital was written

6 Likes

Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by haryomikun(m): 11:05am On Nov 28, 2016
nairaman66:
Na wah oo!

I am not buying this story!! Especially the part the OP said the man gave his son blood twice!! How is this possible, you think everyone on here is as gullible as you presumed?

Hospitals screen blood for everything including HIV and its likes! If the man's blood have any traces of HIV or AIDS, his blood won't be administered to his son.
Quack hospital boss...

6 Likes

Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by delishpot: 11:06am On Nov 28, 2016
danot1030:
I know of a man who infected his wife and their last born. The last born had boil and skin disease and the elder brother also contacted HIV from the last born through blood contact.

I know of one in my church, some years back he gave his wife and their last born too. It seems he also gavenit to a church girl(not too sure) he was sleeping with her. The man was just a plain flirt, asking every sister in the church out. They did not report him to the pastor. Some rejected him while some dated him on the side. When his HIV status became public, some sisters where thanking God, some we're shittig their pants.
All in all, he died, the sister in church also fell sick and died, his baby died, his wife left church HIV positive.
I know another outside church too. He was datin a girl, he proposed to her and had sex with her, a few weeks later she started having symptoms, she came to my friend for test and she was HIV positive. She called the man, he told her he was sorry and that he would still marry her. She said she knew he was cheating on her but since it is believed that cheating is in a mans DNA as long as he kept it from her, people adviced her to overlook it. That if she leaves him and goes to another man, that one would still cheat on her. Unfortunately, women have been brainwashed to buy this bull shit story. My daughter would not be brainwashed like that. Any sign of cheating, kick his stinking arse to the curb.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by Dajugba: 11:07am On Nov 28, 2016
so sadden. I pray she get healed. I despised cheating partner as plagued, I don't like to be around such people even as friends. it's of no use.

2 Likes

Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 28, 2016
I hate men who cheat
I hate women who endure them.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by megareal: 11:10am On Nov 28, 2016
I keep saying it.. Run away from a cheating spouse. They are nothing but calamity. Its not all about love , its more about self preservation. Poor woman.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by Nationalfairy(f): 11:11am On Nov 28, 2016
nairaman66:
Na wah oo!

you didn't get the part where the op mentioned *quack*....

5 Likes

Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by purple3091: 11:13am On Nov 28, 2016
dingbang:
Everyone has that cheating tendency innate
ofcourse people cheat but it's about atleast being considerate and respectful too,for example i cheat on my husband yet i don't disrespect him and always use condoms etc,this man went wrong in all ways,as majority of men do,i mean h\she was with him through thick and thin...sheshhh

3 Likes

Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by Omudia11: 11:14am On Nov 28, 2016
I'm so sorry for the woman but the man deserved this.

That was how my dad's driver's wife contacted HIV. She kept getting sick and going from one hospital to another. She did all malaria and typhoid tests but they told her she didn't have malaria or typhoid. So one doctor advised her to do a HIV test and it came out positive. She couldn't take it. She tried committing suicide. Cut herself but she didn't die. Drank fuel and later died from the complications it caused.

Infidelity doesn't pay.

6 Likes

Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by Omudia11: 11:15am On Nov 28, 2016
The man shouldn't have cheated.
Diddyydiva:
This is so sad...

The man should have used a cd undecided

1 Like

Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by Sotenna(m): 11:16am On Nov 28, 2016
dingbang:
Everyone has that cheating tendency innate

Speak for yourself. Not everyone stoops that low.

3 Likes

Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 28, 2016
There's no way the boy has the virus. Blood is tested before one donates it, regardless of wether or not the donor is a family member.

If by a slight and stupid chance the boy turns out to be positive, as a result of his father's blood, then the hospital must be sued, finish.

The craziest part would be that sueing wont reverse the situation, but at least, the boy can use the money for upgraded medical care.

Life!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help! Please, I Beat My Wife / Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" / Here Are 4 Essential Things A Man Must Possess Before Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.