Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) (32005 Views)

Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account / Can You Start A Family With This Salary In Nigeria? / Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by Dajugba: 10:00pm On Nov 28, 2016
jagugu88li:
Healed?? I'm not understanding embarassed
Katam raba shaaa cheesy

tales by moon light I meant. haaa... is that in tongues or you are familiar with katam raba shaaa. I could not find those words in Oxford and wordweb. so break it down??
Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 28, 2016
pcguru1:

Chai i feel for you and your parents, such can kill the love, someone like me would be regretting marrying the babe if such occurred, sorry for your loss dear cry cry cry cry cry cry

My dear, it kills love o.
And trauma afterwards take years to heal and move on.

Thanks dear cry
Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 28, 2016
Babzilla:

and did I say they dont cheat?

Better.
Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 28, 2016
Amelian:

Better.
Whats better?
Next time read to understand dont read to reply
Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 28, 2016
Babzilla:

Whats better?
Next time read to understand dont read to reply

Story for the gods.

Come and chain my hands not to reply tongue
Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by nairaman66(m): 11:11pm On Nov 28, 2016
cococandy:

Buy or don't buy.

HIV is real

I hear pastor coco candy! I like the name of your church!!
Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 29, 2016
EmperorLee:

Am good, pretty good. Just hollering at ya wink
That's great.. Thankssmiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 01, 2016
Dajugba:

tales by moon light I meant. haaa... is that in tongues or you are familiar with katam raba shaaa. I could not find those words in Oxford and wordweb. so break it down??
You'll need a special dictionary to understand the lingo and inly a very few special people have it tongue

I can break it down, that's if you prepared to die. Are you?
Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by Dajugba: 3:31pm On Dec 01, 2016
jagugu88li:
You'll need a special dictionary to understand the lingo and inly a very few special people have it tongue

I can break it down, that's if you prepared to die. Are you?

Really... hmmm..., I will get to think about if you will adopt simple terms of mine??
Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 01, 2016
Dajugba:

Really... hmmm..., I will get to think about if you will adopt simple terms of mine??
Shoot, what are the terms?
Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by Dajugba: 4:28pm On Dec 01, 2016
jagugu88li:
Shoot, what are the terms?

smile... let's save that for (future) reference. Compliment of the season... Happy New Month!

1 Like

Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by jeff1607(m): 1:46pm On Oct 29, 2018
The foul words used here eh ! Lemme not talk
Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 29, 2018
Bla bla bla.... Now everyone pay attention

This is not a Benue or Idoma thing okay...go through the screenshot and you will read the part where the man donated blood to his SS child.

This should be a lesson on why AS genotypes should NEVER marry!

I can bet you, apart from the fact that married couples still cheat on each other (hard truth) this one was made worse because of the genotype issues.

I mean, you can imagine the frustration having to live with a SS child, you don't want to experience it. I know people who have SS children at home will have an idea of what I'm saying.

So bad to the extent the man had flagrant disregard for his wife. Did not even care if he was going to infect her with a disease, not to talk of her reputation in the neighborhood.

I know the woman was ashamed of a broken home but with that kind of marriage, AS marriage, your family is as brittle as glass.

Even nature does not allow such a union as evidence by having SS children. Natural selection ti take over

*end of rant

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" / Here Are 4 Essential Things A Man Must Possess Before Marriage. / American Man Sends Over $100,000 To Wife In Nigeria He’s Never Met

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.