Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) (32003 Views)

Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account / Can You Start A Family With This Salary In Nigeria? / Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by tobiasbeecher: 3:36pm On Nov 28, 2016
purple3091:
yes i do cheat on him,yes i do enjoy his d(but theirs many other one's that look better,more virile,smell better and stronger than his etc),variey is the spice of life cool .as for my husband hearing of this,how?will you run along and go tell him? ahahaha grin
Please don't give him HIV and I think he will be better off without you.
Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by dingbang(m): 3:42pm On Nov 28, 2016
AuroraB:
Hahahahahaaaa. Touché lipsrsealed
No vex. Seems you getting hysterical sad. Oh, I'm not ashamed of your-so-called "slavery'.
Calm down, we've never had a face-off before. You'd rather believe that. So, no motive whatsoever. Do bear in mind that I bear you no grudge.
Ciao smiley
ha, who says i'm vexing.. last time I checked, there were no negative words in my comments..

We were just having a cool convo..

Pls honor my business offer jor.. smiley
Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 28, 2016
Biko! Who checks genotype before marriage? undecided
And even though they check and they're both AS, do you think they will quit the marriage after they've developed deep feelings for themselves?
overall90:
Which kind story is this.
You mean the quack hospital where the son of this filthy rich man was transfused had facilities for blood transfusion but could not run a simple HIV screening that even a non medical personnel can run with the various test strips available
And the woman too knowing the kind husband she has allowed him to donate blood to their son without screening.
Also for the fact that they have an ss child means they never checked their genotype before marriage.
What I See here are a bunch of careless and unserious people assuming that the story is true.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by AuroraB(f): 3:55pm On Nov 28, 2016
dingbang:
ha, who says i'm vexing.. last time I checked, there were no negative words in my comments..

We were just having a cool convo..

Pls honor my business offer jor.. smiley
Okay. I don't do business smiley
Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by Sotenna(m): 4:00pm On Nov 28, 2016
tobiasbeecher:

Please don't give him HIV and I think he will be better off without you.

When you check now you'll find out she's an ugly motherfuc*er that has never contributed anything to the man's wellbeing.

Very busy spreading her cesspit around for low-lifes like herself. I pity the unfortunate man.
Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by dingbang(m): 4:04pm On Nov 28, 2016
AuroraB:
Okay. I don't do business smiley
so wah do u do? wink
Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 28, 2016
EmperorLee:

How are you baby ?
Naso undecided
Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by UIA04(f): 4:35pm On Nov 28, 2016
JuicyLucy:
Stop telling people to endure in relationships where their other half is cheating. There is NOTHING to gain from enduring other than A.I.Ds or H.I.V. We should be advising people to run for their lifes.

Stop this rubbish tradition that it's ok for Men to sleep around because we are only Disabling them.

Exactly
Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 28, 2016
purple3091:
yes i do cheat on him,yes i do enjoy his d(but theirs many other one's that look better,more virile,smell better and stronger than his etc),variey is the spice of life cool .as for my husband hearing of this,how?will you run along and go tell him? ahahaha grin
Just hope the children u have for him are really his biological kids .it will be a tragedy if ur first child be having the same shape of head as dat of ur hausa gateman cheesy.
Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 28, 2016
EmperorLee:

How are you baby ?
I yam fine ... smiley

You?
Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by excell123: 5:15pm On Nov 28, 2016
HIV positive or AIDS?
Quickly locate a Lord's Chosen branch for prayer. You will be healed.
www.thelordschosenworld.org
Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 28, 2016
excell123:
HIV positive or AIDS?
Quickly locate a Lord's Chosen branch for prayer. You will be healed.
www.thelordschosenworld.org
Healed?? I'm not understanding embarassed
Dajugba:

oohh... I love history. How I wish you would present it as taste by moonlight. I want to know the story behind the user name. wink
Katam raba shaaa cheesy
Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by cococandy(f): 6:05pm On Nov 28, 2016
nairaman66:

I am not buying the story!
Buy or don't buy.

HIV is real

1 Like

Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by cococandy(f): 6:07pm On Nov 28, 2016
byvan03:

Only an unusual degree of stupidity will make a normal person give such evil advise.
gbam

2 Likes

Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by EmperorLee(m): 6:35pm On Nov 28, 2016
Aderola15:

Naso undecided

*PicksRace
Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by EmperorLee(m): 6:36pm On Nov 28, 2016
Diddyydiva:
I yam fine ... smiley

You?

Am good, pretty good. Just hollering at ya wink
Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 28, 2016
This is why i have issues with people who accept cheating as the norms in marriage, an innocent woman is dragged along.

2 Likes

Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 28, 2016
ItsQuinn:
This is a very unfortunate situation sad

She should have stopped sleeping with her husband when he admitted that he doesn't like to use condoms and prevented her husband from giving blood to the children...she brought this upon herself and her children undecided

My condolences to the unfortunate family though sad

As in, I can blame our society because we mock those whose marriage affairs / issues are in the open, so the women will just cope with the aim of saving face. Anyway death awaits the man, that's enough karma.
Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 28, 2016
EmperorLee:

*PicksRace
Berra pick the race ni ooo. lawlahdey, comman see your daddy oooooo
Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 28, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Biko! Who checks genotype before marriage? undecided
And even though they check and they're both AS, do you think they will quit the marriage after they've developed deep feelings for themselves?

My Girlfriend and I were both AS, I let it go, No feeling can overcome watching your kids die from SS, I met an SS person in school and when she died it pained me alot, she was beautiful and smart, i even told her about my relationship situation (AS-AS) because my GF and I were still dating, she advised me about it, when she died i started frustrating the relationship so my GF could dump me. Love is not enough to watch your kids die.

2 Likes

Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 28, 2016
That's enough justice smiley
pcguru1:

As in, I can blame our society because we mock those whose marriage affairs / issues are in the open, so the women will just cope with the aim of saving face. Anyway, death awaits the man, that's enough karma.
Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 28, 2016
You are a smart and strong man kiss
pcguru1:

My Girlfriend and I were both AS, I let it go, No feeling can overcome watching your kids die from SS, I met an SS person in school and when she died it pained me alot, she was beautiful and smart, i even told her about my relationship situation (AS-AS) because my GF and I were still dating, she advised me about it, when she died i started frustrating the relationship so my GF could dump me. Love is not enough to watch your kids die.
Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by Fourwinds: 7:12pm On Nov 28, 2016
we will alwsys have stupid men...this is one of them ...knuckle head

1 Like

Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 28, 2016
Dajugba:

oohh... I love history. How I wish you would present it as taste by moonlight. I want to know the story behind the user name. wink
trust me u don't wanna know her story.
Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 28, 2016
ItsQuinn:
You are a smart and strong man kiss

kiss thanks dear.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by lumzybo: 7:37pm On Nov 28, 2016
If u believe this story then u shld also believe my grandma is a virgin.

I wonder why pple av to lie just 4 them to tell us AIDS IS REAL.

Imagine a rich man taking his son to a quack 4 transfusion. #rubbish #iranu #abasha #liesfo
Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by Vikky014(f): 8:11pm On Nov 28, 2016
JuicyLucy:
Stop telling people to endure in relationships where their other half is cheating. There is NOTHING to gain from enduring other than A.I.Ds or H.I.V. We should be advising people to run for their lifes.

Stop this rubbish tradition that it's ok for Men to sleep around because we are only Disabling them.
God bless u
Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by purple3091: 8:45pm On Nov 28, 2016
lefulefu:

Just hope the children u have for him are really his biological kids .it will be a tragedy if ur first child be having the same shape of head as dat of ur hausa gateman cheesy.
ahahahah,whoever i choose,i get whatever pleasure i desire smiley

1 Like

Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 28, 2016
Babzilla:

The man has money now and most Naiia babes will tell you its better to cry in a BMW

Even poor guys cheat... Forget that story of only the rich..they all cheat.. Only a few men are faithful.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 28, 2016
pcguru1:

You can say that again. My late eldest brother died at the age of 20years. He was SS. All through the day he was born till 20years old, he is always in crisis. Especially during raining season or cold weather.. He cries with pain every year, during the cold. Months.. He eventually gave up on his 20th birthday. cry
Our parents spent a fortune keeping him alive during those years. Mehn, genotype matters, when it comes to having children together.
The children, God forbid if one or two is SS.. It's not easy watching them die in pains.
It's a very horrible experience.
Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 28, 2016
Amelian:

Even poor guys cheat... Forget that story of only the rich..they all cheat.. Only a few men are faithful.
and did I say they dont cheat?
Re: Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 28, 2016
Amelian:

You can say that again. My late eldest brother died at the age of 20years. He was SS. All through the day he was born till 20years old, he is always in crisis. Especially during raining season or cold weather.. He cries with pain every year, during the cold. Months.. He eventually gave up on his 20th birthday. cry
Our parents spent a fortune keeping him alive during those years. Mehn, genotype matters, when it comes to having children together.
The children, God forbid if one or two is SS.. It's not easy watching them die in pains.
It's a very horrible experience.

Chai i feel for you and your parents, such can kill the love, someone like me would be regretting marrying the babe if such occurred, sorry for your loss dear cry cry cry cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help! Please, I Beat My Wife / Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" / Here Are 4 Essential Things A Man Must Possess Before Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.