Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Teacher Thrown Into Prison For Flogging Student In Lagos - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Teacher Thrown Into Prison For Flogging Student In Lagos (54495 Views)

Teachers Sent To Prison For Shaving Pupil’s Hair / UNILAG Prof. Daramola Flogging Student Who Came Late To His Class Yesterday / DSS Beats Up Teachers In Calabar For Flogging A Student (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teacher Thrown Into Prison For Flogging Student In Lagos by aamstih: 6:49am On Nov 29, 2016
Re: Teacher Thrown Into Prison For Flogging Student In Lagos by ransomed: 7:25am On Nov 29, 2016
uzolexis:

The story is there, there were witnesses and you are still picking at straws to support child abuse A lot of pple should never be allowed to have kids in this country angry
::-- We must discipline our children but not to the extreme of bodily harm. The western culture that sees discipline as child abuse are paying for it by having bullies, killers and gangsters in schools. I do not support extremism but, jailing the instructor is not the best option. The teacher could be made to foot the medical expenses of the girl and made to work without pay. Remember that if you do not like someone and that fellow is going wayward, you feel unconcerned but you put someone you like through the right path like chastisement and other corrective modes. Thanks.
Re: Teacher Thrown Into Prison For Flogging Student In Lagos by uzolexis(f): 7:36am On Nov 29, 2016
ransomed:
::-- We must discipline our children but not to the extreme of bodily harm. The western culture that sees discipline as child abuse are paying for it by having bullies, killers and gangsters in schools. I do not support extremism but, jailing the instructor is not the best option. The teacher could be made to foot the medical expenses of the girl and made to work without pay. Remember that if you do not like someone and that fellow is going wayward, you feel unconcerned but you put someone you like through the right path like chastisement and other corrective modes. Thanks.

I am not against discipline, I am against child abuse and this is obviously child abuse so the teacher should face the consequences and serve as a scape goat to other teachers he will be released on bail if he pays the money and that's fair enough as far as i'm concerned.
If child abuse was the only appropriate way to discipline a child we would not have miscreants in Nigeria cos we are very good at abusing children in the name of discipline.
Re: Teacher Thrown Into Prison For Flogging Student In Lagos by nurusystem(m): 7:41am On Nov 29, 2016
useless sibling .sturborrn student,rude principal, and bad judgement frm court and the dundin teacher...
Re: Teacher Thrown Into Prison For Flogging Student In Lagos by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:10am On Nov 29, 2016
sad Its wrong to beat children in anger instead excuse yourself and cool off because some of these children can be very rude.
themomentng:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/11/28/secondary-school-teacher-thrown-prison-flogging-student-till-bled-lagos-photo/
Re: Teacher Thrown Into Prison For Flogging Student In Lagos by SIRmanjar(m): 8:32am On Nov 29, 2016
School ownerz shuld try ad caution dere teachers on how to punish studentz.punishment dosnt necessrly minz flogging.Teachers are always wrong 77percent of the timez they punish student.They might decide to flog out of jealousy,fustration,hate,tribalism,religion etc. The child molesters among dem will flog whn they get rejected.I had a teacher that enjoyz flogging me.Y?becos I refused to tell my pipz to giv him money during pta,he used noise as an excuse to trash me.most offense student commit at timez iznt the root cause of their brutal trashing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teacher Thrown Into Prison For Flogging Student In Lagos by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 29, 2016
i guess the teacher and owner meant this igbo did not deserve to breath the same air tongue tongue
Re: Teacher Thrown Into Prison For Flogging Student In Lagos by mercytripletz: 1:22pm On Nov 29, 2016
uwagimboo:

If ur father made it, he would ve married a beautiful wife to make him better looking children...

I am sure u believe growing breast confers one with brain..

Gal, u lack what it takes to express urself in public..

LaughingOutLoud
My mum alone is 10times finer than all ur generations joined together.. No, am I even supposed to compare? #spits
I sha get sense pass u. ode!
Thank God my words got into you i.e No use of direct insult again... That's the definition of sense...ahahaahhahahaahahahaha.

Do I still have to reply u?
Quote me again and wait till eternity for a reply.
Re: Teacher Thrown Into Prison For Flogging Student In Lagos by uwagimboo: 4:21pm On Nov 29, 2016
mercytripletz:

LaughingOutLoud
My mum alone is 10times finer than all ur generations joined together.. No, am I even supposed to compare? #spits
I sha get sense pass u. ode!
Thank God my words got into you i.e No use of direct insult again... That's the definition of sense...ahahaahhahahaahahahaha.

Do I still have to reply u?
Quote me again and wait till eternity for a reply.

If ur mum fine like that, they must ve swapped you for her beautiful baby in the hospital.

Ovuru eke
Re: Teacher Thrown Into Prison For Flogging Student In Lagos by austine4real(m): 9:35pm On Nov 29, 2016
IYANGBALI:
ajepako why you dey fall my hand now?You just wan collect the man number for you to hook up with him as cucumber is now very expenses in the market. tongue tongue tongue
babe u just dey fall my hand anyhow.

I was the 1 da called u
Re: Teacher Thrown Into Prison For Flogging Student In Lagos by IYANGBALI: 9:53pm On Nov 29, 2016
austine4real:

babe u just dey fall my hand anyhow.

I was the 1 da called u
when did you calls me and why did you calls me?
Re: Teacher Thrown Into Prison For Flogging Student In Lagos by austine4real(m): 9:57pm On Nov 29, 2016
IYANGBALI:
when did you calls me and why did you calls me?
today in d evening. I wana meets u
Re: Teacher Thrown Into Prison For Flogging Student In Lagos by IYANGBALI: 10:07pm On Nov 29, 2016
austine4real:

today in d evening. I wana meets u
pls why does you want to meets me?pls pls pls and pls I doesn't do Internet love o especially on nairaland because my friends ajepako VickyRotex and osusumustflow tolded me that nairaland boys are very dangerous and cannot be trustable they even tolded me that several timeses they have broketed their hearts so therefought I doesn't want my heart to be broketed too.
Re: Teacher Thrown Into Prison For Flogging Student In Lagos by austine4real(m): 10:19pm On Nov 29, 2016
IYANGBALI:
pls why does you want to meets me?pls pls pls and pls I doesn't do Internet love o especially on nairaland because my friends ajepako VickyRotex and osusumustflow tolded me that nairaland boys are very dangerous and cannot be trustable they even tolded me that several timeses they have broketed their hearts so therefought I doesn't want my heart to be broketed too.
lols
all men are nt dsame u can give it a trial
Re: Teacher Thrown Into Prison For Flogging Student In Lagos by IYANGBALI: 10:27pm On Nov 29, 2016
austine4real:

lols
all men are nt dsame u can give it a trial
i doesn't believe you. Pls look for another babe. I doesn't want rokiatu msglobalwonder VickyRotex osusumustflow ajepako mukina2 edwife Juliaann fabfunmi abimbawealth and notoriousbabe to be jealouxing me because I am beautifooler than them and my market is celling more than their own
Re: Teacher Thrown Into Prison For Flogging Student In Lagos by austine4real(m): 10:31pm On Nov 29, 2016
IYANGBALI:
i doesn't believe you. Pls look for another babe. I doesn't want rokiatu msglobalwonder VickyRotex osusumustflow ajepako mukina2 edwife Juliaann fabfunmi abimbawealth and notoriousbabe to be jealouxing me because I am beautifooler than them and my market is celling more than their own
u are Neva serious
Re: Teacher Thrown Into Prison For Flogging Student In Lagos by VickyRotex(f): 5:47am On Nov 30, 2016
IYANGBALI:

The guy wey dey talk to you, think sey na serious person im dey talk to. cheesy cheesy Oshisskooooo.
Re: Teacher Thrown Into Prison For Flogging Student In Lagos by OsusuMustFlow(f): 8:43am On Nov 30, 2016
IYANGBALI:

mumu
Re: Teacher Thrown Into Prison For Flogging Student In Lagos by IYANGBALI: 9:03am On Nov 30, 2016
VickyRotex:

The guy wey dey talk to you, think sey na serious person im dey talk to. cheesy cheesy Oshisskooooo.
jealouzy have start, you have started jealuzing me becurse my market is moving fine on nairaland and I am more beautifooler than you. I am the orijinal and otentic MISS NAIRALAND tongue tongue
Re: Teacher Thrown Into Prison For Flogging Student In Lagos by VickyRotex(f): 5:48pm On Nov 30, 2016
IYANGBALI:
jealouzy have start, you have started jealuzing me becurse my market is moving fine on nairaland and I am more beautifooler than you. I am the orijinal and otentic MISS NAIRALAND tongue tongue

Shio! I no know why, dem no fit ban you for life o. angry
Re: Teacher Thrown Into Prison For Flogging Student In Lagos by IYANGBALI: 6:33pm On Nov 30, 2016
VickyRotex:

Shio! I no know why, dem no fit ban you for life o. angry
Dem no fit,I be seun inlaw moreover nairaland will be boring to you without me. You go because of that leave nairaland
Re: Teacher Thrown Into Prison For Flogging Student In Lagos by VickyRotex(f): 7:27pm On Nov 30, 2016
IYANGBALI:
Dem no fit,I be seun inlaw moreover nairaland will be boring to you without me. You go because of that leave nairaland

"You" is High! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Calculate Your GP/CGP / Onyiuke Akachukwu Matthew Tackles JAMB On Withheld UTME Result / Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.