Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,700 members, 7,837,570 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Check Out The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Corper (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Corper (photo) (6984 Views)

Nigerian Female Painter's Methods Of Advertising Got Her Blasted By Nigerians / 'I Want To Have Sex With Wizkid’ – Beautiful Nigerian Lady / Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Corper (photo) by joseph1832(m): 6:10pm On Nov 29, 2016
She's just fair in complexion. With a lot of make-up I might add.

I'm sure if you see her naked_ her ass will be blacker than an Enugu coal. grin
Re: Check Out The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Corper (photo) by komonibo(m): 7:26pm On Nov 29, 2016
Out of d how many coppers....ena say no she fine passs...owk o
Re: Check Out The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Corper (photo) by Gofwane(m): 10:29pm On Nov 29, 2016
kratosonofzeus:
uve gat to b kidding!!!!
so the next thing is for u to create a thread on this??
seriously?? who does that?
only the president of the 'most jobless guys' does that.
Re: Check Out The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Corper (photo) by solid3(m): 11:21pm On Nov 29, 2016
Pls what makes this slowpoke thr most beautiful corper at the moment?
Re: Check Out The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Corper (photo) by StarBukola(f): 12:46am On Nov 30, 2016
even the officer fine pass ham! with her over bleached body. abegi! make una no dey talk rubbish joor! make we see her without make up then I can talk
Re: Check Out The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Corper (photo) by Bahddo(m): 8:00am On Nov 30, 2016
She's just light-skinned, not beautiful.
Re: Check Out The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Corper (photo) by nikkypearl(f): 8:09am On Nov 30, 2016
KissChrix:
undecided

May I know who bestowed that title upon Her? undecided
shut up grin

She is beautiful! Shikena sad
Re: Check Out The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Corper (photo) by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 30, 2016
nikkypearl:
shut up grin
She is beautiful! Shikena sad
But, I know you're beautifuler tonguewink

Pearls are beautiful cheesytongue

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Corper (photo) by SEEDORF441(m): 11:02am On Nov 30, 2016
herzernIsHere:
Sliqhtly above averaqe.....

dis guy always on every thread
Re: Check Out The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Corper (photo) by VOJA(m): 2:50pm On Nov 30, 2016
Everyone should stretch their hands at this so-called OP and pray for his deliverance... It's like his brain is 'paining' him sef

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omg!!!see Curvy Wonderful White Lady Selling Fish In The City Of Lagos / 18 Years Past But Haven't Yet Moved On From My Ex-BoyFriend! / Pussy Tutorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.